main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The "Insert-Clever-Title-Here" Fan Fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wormy, Dec 19, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wormy

Wormy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 1999
    Alrighty. I guess when they update the site, my little story got erased... or something. The point is, I can't find it anywhere, so it must be gone. *sighs* So, I'm gonna re-post alla the parts so far in one post, if I can, and then continue on. Sorry to alla those who have already read these, but I'll post a new part asap.

2. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    OK, here we go.

He was tired, his body ached, and for one of the few times in his life, Obi-Wan Kenobi shook not with his fatigue or a chill, but with fear. The room sizzled with power, he felt it surround him and penetrate into his very soul. His skin tingled with the feel of a electricity dancing over it.

His crystal blue eyes were rimmed by dark circles, and were red, proving how weary he really was. He stood tall, however, and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. He rubbed his eyes, hoping that would help, though it didn't. He stood quiet, waiting. He had done a lot of that, lately.

"Most unfortunate this is." The small green master said in front of him, making Obi-Wan jump just a bit, as he attempted to split his concentration between staying upright and listening to the council. "Many things we must do, the Sith are rising around us. This is something we are not wishing to face, but face it we will."

Obi-Wan nodded, and spoke for the first time since he had told the council his news, over an hour ago. Since then, he had stood, and remained quiet. "I cannot say I did not see this coming, master." He said, his voice hoarse. He took another breath, calming himself. "I had long felt the boy's anger, but I hadn't thought. . ." His voice caught in his throat as he recalled the day's horrible events.

"Why don't you tell us just what happened today." Master Windu told him, but his voice, too, was calm, as if to try and comfort Obi-Wan, though he didn't want to be comforted.

Obi-Wan nodded, closed his eyes, and tried to remember back. It seemed so long ago, another lifetime ago, when it had in truth been only hours.

Dodge, thrust, parry, swipe, dodge, block, block, block! Why am I here? Why am I fighting him? What could have. . . Right, left, cut. Don't slow down, don't give up. . . Not on him. I promised, I tried so hard, I really did. Didn't I? Of course I did. There was nothing. . . Dodge, side step, block, force him back.

"What are you doing this for?!?" That's it, reason, don't fight. Reason with him.

"You know, master. You know, better than anyone." His voice cuts, such pain, such, such. . . anger.

Again, parry, thrust, knock him down. Sweat, stinging my eyes, blurring my vision. . .

"Know what, Anakin? Why would you betray me like this?" Wipe my brow while I have the chance, much better. He's fidgeting, shifting from each foot, he's unsure, but still, the anger. It surrounds him, consumes him.

"Betray you?!?" He laughs bitterly, don't flinch, don't show him how. . . But why am I afraid? "No, Master Obi-Wan, sir, I didn't betray anyone. You're the reason. It's your fault."

Swipe, jump, thrust, parry. . . Don't fall over. . . It's so hot. The stench, like sulfur, such an acrid smell. He led me here, was that planned? What kind of trap are you setting? I will win, I will bring him back, I must. For. . . Yes! That's it. . .

"Very well, Padawan." Screams, beats harder down, OK, bad idea. . . "Anakin, if you think. . .", dodge, swipe, ". . .that I betrayed you . . ."

"Think!!! I don't have to think, I know!!!"

"Then, come back, not for me, but for Amidala."

Block, pa- He stopped. It worked. Thank the Light. Now, power down your own, show your trust. Deep breath, help me, master. Help me save him.

"Amidala. . . Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!/i]"

Whoa! Block, dodge, parry, thrust. . . So hard, these robes, confining me, gotta throw them off somehow. . .

"No! You won't confuse me like that again, Obi-Wan! You're jealous! You can't handle how powerful I am, now! More powerful than you'll ever be!"

Block, block, block, don't fall!

"And you can't have her!" Side step, turn, arc, swipe down. "You'll never have her! She loves me! She'll love me more when I'm a master! I'll be powerful, so powerful, you just watch! I destroy you! I'll destroy everything in my way!"
    No! No, I can't let this happen, quick, think of something. Think of something that means something. To me? What am I doing this for? Jenna. I know, everything I do, it's all for he

3. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    ok, so, here's the next part! enjoy!

A Jedi does not fear. He feels no emotion at all, in fact. Only the Force exists. However, this is not the case, now. I'm running. Fast. Because I'm scared ****less.

I wasn't like this before, I was a good little Jedi. I followed the Council's rules, I fed their teachings to my student. Ah Light. . . My poor padawan. Fear isn't supposed to exist, but it does. It's tall, and black and moves like a son of a--

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" It's right in front of me. . . what the hell is it?

"Don't worry, small one." It's voice deep, menacing, hollow, like someone drained every note of compassion. . . "It will all be over soon."

So I jump up and run. I was never famous, like Kenobi or Jinn, I was a regular Jedi. It's all I ever wanted. I can't face up to this. . . The only thing I can do is run, run like a coward.

"The fear feeds me, better to have it all end, and you can pretend you were brave in the next life."

I stop. I am a Jedi, now, forever. I'll prove it to this. . . Thing. There is no feeling, there is only the Force. I lignite my violet lightsaber, glowing dark in the dim city streets of Coruscant. I can hear it's dark laughter, it's hate. But I've never even seen it, hadn't seen it. It had sprung upon us, killed my padawan, and now. . . I must fight it. No fear. I will feel nothing.

It springs on me once more. For such a huge figure it moves fast, and I concentrate on the Force on the Light. . . And I become one with it has his crimson blade sweeps through me.

"This is a waste of my time!" Vader exclaimed, kneeling before his master. He had come back, had a full hour to brood before he saw Sidious, and now his anger exploded.
    "Killing useless, cowards of Jedi. They are nothing, and would have stayed that way. I want Kenobi. You promised me Kenobi." His breathing was quick, almost overloading his respirator, the sucking intake of air slowed as he stopped talking, and awaited a reply.

"You must wait and have. . ."

"Patience!?! That is for the Jedi. I am a Sith. I am--" His throat suddenly clogged up, and he could no longer say anything, he had no breath. Sidious stood before him, right arm up raised and clenched, as if grabbing at air.

The black robbed form shook and seemed to glimmer with power, his eyes glowing with malevolence. "You will listen. I am still your master. I made you. Never forget that, you will have revenge soon enough." His raspy voice was thick with maliciousness, as his hand unclenched and Vader fell to the floor, gasping for air.

"Of course, my master." He said after a while. "It will never happen again."

"Make sure it doesn't."

Vader made his way to the outside of the building, high above the streets of Coruscant. It was, as far as anyone knew, the home of a wealthy merchant. The fools. They have no idea, their people are disappearing under their noses, and they don't know that the threat is right here. He chuckled, and leaned his hands on the railing, squeezing the bars so that the bantha-hide covering his hands squeaked against the metal. His gaze swept over the brilliantly lighted city as his thoughts turned briefly back to past days, and he sent a thought out over the night.

Amidala bolted upright in bed. For a moment, she forgot what had happened in the past few days, and she felt the bed beside her, expecting Anakin to be sleeping in his usual spot. He wasn't there, of course. But I was so sure. . . She thought, and hugged her knees to her chest as her eyes began to flood with tears.

4. Tionne

Tionne Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 1999
    Alright!!
    Well, at least u've got it all posted up again...
    It's about time you started writing more!! Now that you're off school, you've no excuse!!
    Post more!! You can't just stop HERE!!

Merry Christmas, Wormy!! And to anyone else reading this!!

5. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Wormy, I LOVED the story so far. But let me tell you, I will be very disapointed if you do not finish the story! Keep up the good work and add to it fast!

6. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    Heya, all! I hope u had some very happy holidays.. and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all! Cuz I dunno if I'll post 'til after that. Enjoy!

"And so all of these Jedi have died in the past week?" Obi-Wan asked Yoda. He was kneeling before the ancient Master in his private chambers in the Jedi Temple in Coruscant.

The younger brushed a few loose stands of shoulder-length hair out of his face as he watched Yoda abruptly stop pacing and whirl around to face him, brown eyes sparkling.

"Not dead. No we not anything of death, assumptions those are. Panic is something to avoid, Obi-Wan, not spread."

"Of course." He replied a bit dejected, staring at the brown carpeted floor, "But the disturbance I felt. . ."

"Felt you it as well?" The Master asked, his interest peaked.

Obi-Wan nodded and locked his crystal blue eyes with the venerable Jedi. "Of course, Master. So did Jenna."

Yoda grunted a bit, and continued to pace, before saying anything. He stared out the window at the fading sun. The buildings began to light and glimmer in the beautiful blazing red sunset. "Great empathy for others that girl has. Careful she will need to be, in the future. Perhaps less self-sacrificing. . . Yes." He turned to Obi-Wan, his voice no longer wistful. "Unsafe it is here. If what you said is true, and the queen is indeed bearing Anakin's child, then she must leave this place."

"Master, surely you can't think. . ."

"I know not what to think. Safety is more important, yes, take Amidala someplace safe. Someplace secret." He nodded, and awaited Obi-Wan's response.

"Of course, Master." He replied, with a sigh. His mind was already whirling at the thought of having to leave Jenna again after so soon. He straightened, and began to walk towards the door.

"Take the Healer you will, of course. Helpful she will be." Yoda called after him.

He smiled broadly and looked over his shoulder, "Of course, Master."

The door to his chamber slid silently open, and Obi-Wan didn't even pause in his packing to see who had walked in. He grabbed a small med kit, and stuffed in into the top of his duffel bag, already filled with clothes. Pulling tightly on the two strings and drawing the top closed with a sound of fabric-on-fabric, he tied the two cords into a tight knot and glanced up to se Jenna standing in the now-closed doorway.

Her arms were crossed over her chest, and she seemed to be examining his bag, rather than looking him in the eye. In the dim light, her dark brown hair seemed black, and her hazel eyes were barely visible, but he didn't need to read her look to tell she was disappointed. When she finally spoke, she startled him, thought her voice was barely above whisper.

"Leaving?"

"He nodded, then, realizing she wouldn't be able to see him in the dim light he answer softly, "Yes."

She crossed over to him, so that he could smell he sweet scent, and could now see her eyes told him more than he wanted to know. "When?" She simply questioned, tired and used to him leaving her behind.

"As soon as possible." He answered shortly, as she wrapped her arms around him neck and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. He pulled away and murmured, "In a couple of hours.", kissing her again deeply. She ran her fingers through his hair, and as he pulled away again, he gave in, "Tomorrow morning."

She grinned, tracing his jaw with her index finger, "I was hoping you'd say that."

Early the next morning, Obi-Wan, dressed in a small disguise, slipped on a transport ship. He threw his bag onto the seat beside him and leaned his head back, seemingly taking a nap, as the other passengers boarded. In a few minutes, the doors noisily clattered shut, and a tinny voice sounded over the intercom: Next stop, Naboo.

Sorry this was so short, I just realized. I've been sick, and my brain's fried as it is.

7. Tionne

Tionne Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 1999
    YEAH!!! NOW we're getting somewhere!! ^_^
    Write more soon, and happy New Years to u, too!!

8. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow. Great story. I'm glad the title attracted me to the story because I might have missed it. Write more soon.

9. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    What is the whole situation with Anakin blaiming Obi-Wan for taking Amadala? Is it only he hid her from him, or did he find something more?

10. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    Here's some more... I wrote more than this, but figured the post'd be too log, so I'll try and do that tomorow. I'mnot really sure why Anakin's mad at my Obi-Wan, I figured he'd could be dreaming it up, or whatever. I just put a bunch of things in so that no matter what happens in the next Episodes, this story'll still be valid in the scheme of things. Wow, I've babble on long enuf. Enjoy!

Obi-Wan wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his left hand, as he threw his duffel over his right shoulder. He glanced around the landing pad, full of busy people and aliens. His hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and a day's growth of stubble lay on his face and neck. Walking out of the landing area and into customs, he kept an eye out for his contact.

I just hope they got my message in time. I dunno if I got through. He smiled and handed the guard his identi-card.

"Mister Meesu?" The guard asked, checking the holo on the card against the real-life image. Obi-Wan had to keep from laughing at the phony name. "Business or pleasure?"

"Pleasure, of course." Obi-Wan replied with a grin. The guard handed him his card back, with a nod, and Obi-Wan set off.

There is a way, I'm sure to inconspicuously walk into the forest and disappear, but I haven't figured it out, yet. And so, he walked off towards the forest without worrying about who saw him, for in truth, no one was looking.

"Oh mooie mooie! Oba-Wan, Isa so happy to see youse!"

Obi-Wan was grabbed up by the tall, lanky figure, into a huge hug before he could even voice a reply. He laughed a bit, and gasped for air as the Gungan put him down. Scratching his head, he looked up and smiled into the alien's bright yellow eyes.

"I'm glad to see you, too. And thankful you would help me." He finally told the Gungan.

"Oh, dis is no problemo, Oba-Wan. Isa berry berry happy ta help youse, and Amidala." He answered with a nonchalant wave of his huge hand, and he began to walk to a nearby lake.

Obi-Wan hurried to kept up, and took two steps for each of the other's strides. They remained silent until they reached the edge of the lake.

"Amidala will be ecstatic to see you, Jar Jar. I'm happy that my message gave you enough time to. . ."

"Oh, yes yes, plenty of time. But come, now, we go!" And with that, he garcefully dived into the water.

Obi-Wan shook his head a bit, clipping his aqua-lung into his mouth and heading in aftr Jar Jar.

Obi-Wan's quarters were fairly small, but had a beuatiful window, a view of fish swimming past and as far as you could see of the bottom of the lake. He threw down his bag, and shook out his wet hair.

"Much time for tha later, Oba-Wan. Now, Big Boss Nass wants ta see youse."

Obi-Wan nodded, and Jar Jar led him to the Boss' chambers. He got some odd looks from the other Gungans, but decided to ignore them, and not look back, lest he draw even more attention.

"They are ready for you to come with the Queen now, Jenna. I have already arranged tickets and identities, they're in your night stand drawer, so I'm sure you've already found them. I'll be waiting for you at the decided meeting place." The hologram winked a bit, and then came in clear, "I must go, now. They were kind enough to let me send a message, but we cannot be found. Be careful, and may the Force be with you."
    Jenna sat back in her chair, letting the breath she had been holding out. No bad news. No visible scarring, he's all right. He'll be fine, don't worry anymore. She sighed, and pressed the small self-destruct button in the base of the holo-projector. She rubbed her eyes, and then got out, casting a quick glance out the window before she left her room.

The door swished open almost silently, and she turned to her left, heading down the empty carpeted corridor, lined by identical doors and scattered tables with small vases of flowers on them. She stopped a bit down the hallway, and turn to a door on the right of her, touching the call button lightly with her index finger. The door recognized her finger print and let her into the Queen's

11. Tionne

Tionne Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 1999
    *LOL* Jar Jar!!?? It's a nice change, tho.

"No bad news. No visible scarring, he's all right."--I like the sound of that.

Put in a li'l more description, though. The storyline's there, with a few more visual details, it'll be perfect.

12. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Great story.

13. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    Yea!!!!! A post!!! I want more!!!!!

14. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    OK, here's the next part... I just wanna say again, since this got erased from before, that if anyone has any cool ideas or wants to write some parts, email me! I mostly have a basic storyline set out, but I can change! Enjoy!!

"Is it really necessary to bring all of these people?" Jenna asked Amidala, her tone beginning to touch on impatient. No one had ever actually heard her yell out of exasperation, but she was deathly close here. She wore a Jedi disguise, not a tangible disguise, but one put on by the Force, which she could control and change as she pleased. It fit the holo on her identi-card. Her hair was a very blight blonde, almost white. Her eyes were now an almost ice blue. Her normally pale skin was a medium tan, contrasted by her green silk knee-length dress. A light green shawl was draped about her shoulders, which she had to hold onto tightly in the wind. She wore a leather belt, but her lightsaber was hidden in her duffel bag, so they wouldn't draw any more attention to themselves.

Amidala, however, had to wear a physical guise. She wore a simple loose flowing off-white dress made of a coarse material. A leather belt was tied around her waist, holding a few essential items. They had died her hair black, and she wore contacts that turned her chestnut eyes bright green. She wore her hair tied up in a loose bun on the top of her head, and had a black cloak encircling her shivering frame. She looked defiantly up at Jenna, and sighed, saying, "Of course I need these people. There are only three of them, healer. We have three extra cards. I don't see the problem."

Jenna looked up to the sky and pushed a few strands of loose hair behind her right ear. She tightened the grip she had on her shawl and told the queen, "We are supposed to be traveling incognito."

"And so they are in disguise, as well. I will not be swayed." The queen informed her, giving a definite nod and walked over to the awaiting hover car, followed by her two handmaidens and Panaka.

The women were dressed in similar clothes to the queen, but wore hoods so that they wouldn't be force to change their hair color. Panaka wore tall black boots, blue pants of the same rough material Amidala's clothes were. His shirt was of the same fabric, but was an off-white with brown flecks. He also wore a thick leather belt, and a concealed blaster in his right boot. It was agreed that all of them would carry some hidden weapon, but they wouldn't be drawn in any but an extreme case. He cast Jenna a sympathetic look, and she nodded to him as he ducked his gray head into the car. She took a deep breath, gaining her peace again and she, too, walked to the vehicle.

They settled into their hard metal seats on the transport minute before it took flight. The room was small, and they sat in a row against one wall, facing a motley group of aliens and humans on the other wall. It smelt like oil and recycled air, already, combined with the stench of to many sweaty bodies. Amidala crinkled her nose, but Jenna set her head against the cold metal bulkhead and took another deep breath. She resisted to urge to gag and cough the breath out, taking it all in and remaining calm and thankful. Her bag lay at her feet, which she shifted to acquire more leg space. I should just be thankful that everything has gone so well, so far. Now, all we have to do is make the change and meet up with Obi-Wan. There would be a stopover in Atzerri, so they could change ships. Seems that there's no such thing as a nonstop flight. That, or Obi-Wan's punishing me for something. Couldn't be that I stole his dessert last week. She smiled a bit in the dim light and shook her head. Nah... She closed her eyes and decided the stench would be better if she could sleep, so she did.

Panaka awoke her by shaking her shoulder a few hours later.

"We'll be coming out of Light speed soon, so you better brace yourself and get ready to disembark."

Jenna nodded and smiled at him, clipping her safety netting together right as a raspy voice sounded over the ship's comm.: Dropping out of hype

15. Tionne

Tionne Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 1999
    YEAH! I most definitely like Jenna. But then, she IS Obi-Wan's girl, so that has to explain why she rocks..

Nice cliffhanger there. What is it the woman told Jenna????
    Post more soon and let us know!!

16. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    Heya all! I hope u had a great New Years! This isn't very long, but I am very tired, so... Enjoy, anyhoo!!

It wasn't that he didn't enjoy killing. It was the elation he enjoyed. But the killing itself... The writhing... The blood. Killing was messy, and Vader didn't like to deal with it. He liked it when they begged, pleaded, even if he didn't get a lot of the from Jedi. He liked the feeling of the moment, but not the afterwards. Especially of their bodies didn't disappear. Then, he had to deal with the Council finding them, since he wasn't about to clean up the mess. There was a nagging in the back of his head, today. Like something he forgot to do or say... But that was silly. He stood staring out the picture windows in his large, bleak, cold chambers. He enjoyed the view of the city all lit-up at night, but he had little need for decorations or heat, or even a bed in his quarters. As a result, the marble-floored room was sparsely furnitured. It had only a couple of straight-back chairs, one black bantha leather chair, a desk and one or two small tables... The room itself was large enough for about 100 people, but more than two were rarely in there at one time.

His breathing was, as always, steady and rhythmic. He stared out the window and wondered, very briefly what she was doing. He had tried not to think of her, but sometimes he couldn't help it. He had tried once to reach her, but he had felt such a feeling of despair and loss, he had pulled away, and hadn't tried to reach her again. He walked over to his leather chair, his boots clicking and echoing in the empty room. He sat, his hands resting on his knees and leaned back. He closed his eyes, and tilted his head back a bit. He slowed his breathing, so that all that could be heard was the soft and steady intake and outake of air every 30 seconds or so.

It had been a long time since he had tried to do this the "right" way. The Jedi way. He thought, That doesn't make it the right way. He tried to think of Amidala. Remember the way she spoke, sounded, smelt, anything. Instead of reaching out to her, feeling her thoughts, he drew a blank. He could picture her, remember all of the things she said and did. The way she sounded when she laughed, the way she did her hair... He could remember everything, but the memories meant nothing to him. They were just pictures, like something you watched on a holo, but you didn't really experience it. His whole life was now to him as if he had watched it all on a holo projector. It was then that the room was filled with a violent and tortured cry of a lost soul.

If he was going to suffer, then everyone would. The deaths now meant nothing. They were simply actions. Like breathing, they were meaningless functions he carried out easily and without a thought. He no longer felt the nagging, the tingling at the back of his neck. He no longer felt anything. It was all too easy for him to sneak up on an unsuspecting student, master, knight. It didn't matter. It didn't matter if he had never met them. He didn't speak, he only fought and took them all down. Easily. Too easily.

"Ah, Vader, welcome." Sidious cackled. He grinned with an open mouth and beckoned the Sith Lord in.

The room was small, filled with a medium-sized wooden table, lined with similarily-designed dark wood chairs. There was a holo screen on the far wall, the other gray walls had no decoration. As Vader walked up to the chair where his master sat, he felt another presence. A tall, strong-looking albino woman stood in a dim corner. Vader wondered briefly how it seemed that only that corner was not well lit. She wore dirty, stained and torn clothing. A looses pair of khaki pants, a maroon tank top. She wore a thick belt, dripping with gear and had a blaster rifle strapped to her back. Her dark eyes were rimmed with equally dark circles, her head shaved save for a long ponytail in the center of her head that trailed down her back. She stepped out of the shadows, and Vader saw that it was indeed a woman, as he had first guessed. He stared at her wonderingly.

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Good story. Aura Sing... this story is getting better all the time.

18. OJSithLord

OJSithLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    It would be cool to see Vader kill aura sing

[This message has been edited by OJSithLord (edited 01-04-2000).]

19. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    Heya! sorry this took so long, but i figured it was better to do something GOOD as opposed to FAST. Anyhoo, noci idea, OJ We'll see, we'll see.

She slashed down viciously with her force pike, green eyes glowing with power and hate. The cry was short-lived in the dying Jedi's throat, and then it was over. She smiled mirthlessly and bent down on the wet, dingy city back alley to pick up the silver-hilted lightsaber tat had fallen to the ground. She straightened, and her knees cracked as she stood, oulling her brown leather vest closer to her body for warmth. She put her weapon away and said to the shadows in a voice like molasses and fire, "Well, Lord Vader? Have I proved myself?"

The Sith Lord skulked out of the shadows and eyed her carefully behind his inky helmet. He swept his cloak over the body of the fallen man, still lying there.

"You should never leave a mess behind, Sing." He told her, taking even, hollow breaths through his respirator. "Now this will have to be picked up."

"Well," she said with a toss of her red ponytail, "I can't help it if the fool's not ready to die... Or why ever these pathetic--"

Vader suddenly came upon her, rushing to her side, and grabbing her neck in his right hand. Her face wore an expression of surprise and fear, her glinting eyes so full of hate and cunning before now begging. Her white face was flushed red by the time he spoke, deliberately and slowly.

"You take far too much joy in this. I felt your exhalation, as I fell your fear, now. I don't want you here, Sing. I want you gone. Now." He gave her neck one last tight squeeze, flicking the long antena that potruded from her skull, then threw her across the alley way, to slam into the far wall, disturbing whatever small scavengers lived there. He walked out, glancing around him to see if anyone saw him exit and called to her without looking around, "And clean up the body!"

She knelt in front of the crooked, black robed man in the throne before her, staring at the black and white marble floor, holding the lightsaber aloft.

"I took this, my master, as proof that I have accomplished the mission you sent me on."
    She stood, unbeckoned and took the few steps to the red carpeted platform the throne sat on, an placed the saber in Sidious' grasp. He closed his fingers around it and chuckled a bit. His pale skin, almost as pale as hers, was wrinkled beyond his age. His face beginning to look old, his eyes showing his inner decay along with the rest of his body.

Aura had to keep from shivering, form the sheer power he secreted from every pore. Being this close, it's like sticking your finger in a power circuit. It's... Invigorating. She allowed a softly curled smile to come o her face, as he inspected the hilt.

"Excellent." He stated. Aura let out a deep breath of moldy, rotted air, she hadn't realized she had been holding her breath until then. He held out the shiny silver hilt to her.

She stared at his raised hand and her smile grew. "Thank you, my master." She said, almost excitedly and decided that this lightsaber would have a place of honor in her trophy case.

He lifted the same hand a moment later in a nonchalant gesture, and leaned back in his chair, again resting both hands on the arms. "Thank me tonight." He told her, s grin spreading across his face, and he waved her away.

She bowed, looking at him while she exited the room of decay, nodding to the black garbed guards on either side outside of the door. See Vader? I have already won.

Vader sat in his chambers, gazing out the window again. It seemed to be what he did in his spare time. He shuddered at the loss of what he used to do in his free time. There was less of it, then. Free time. He had more, now. Much more, especially after Sing had arrived. That... That *****. He thought. She was stealing his master. But soon, so soon, he would have Sidious' full attention again. After I get rid of her...

"And this is where you found him?" Mace Windu asked the young woman standing before him. She nodded, and glanced around anxiously. "You should g

20. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Great story.

21. Tionne

Tionne Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 1999
    Good good!! What's this new C "Marianne"? U gonna give her a great role to play? I hope we get to see her again, even if she's not a grand Jedi Master r something? *BG*

But where's Jenna? And where's dear Obi-Wan?? U've gotta bring 'em back into the spotlight in the post, K? More details in the e/m I just sent ya.
    -T

22. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    *tee hee* Back by popular (or maybe just T's) demand... taa daa!

As they trudged through the thick and tall green grass in the Naboo forest, Jenna was happy that she had decided to wear knee-height brown leather boots. Otherwise, all kinds of creatures could have, and would have, gladly crawled into them. She wiped her brow with the back of her hand, her guise now lifted, she looked as she would have any day, her dark brown hair tied back in a loose braid. She carried her heavy bag on her right shoulder, and Panaka lagged behind with the queen, carrying each of their bags. She can't really be blamed. She is pregnant, after all... Jenna glanced back, pausing and taking deep breaths of the humid, hot air. It smelled of wet ground, grass, boggy water, but most of all... All of the animals that lived there. The entire forest was over powered with a smell of creatures...But the smells were less than when they had first entered, and the other smells were nice. Most of all, no one complained, so she didn't worry about it. They were never going to reach the rendezvous point if they kept going at this pace, Jenna decided and sighed. She looked down at the ground, and stared at her boot toes, the leather turned black by the dew on the grass. She made a face, briefly contorting her face to turn up at one end of her mouth, and bit her lip. I don't wanna spend a nigh here. She determined, and told the four as they walked up, "We're gonna need to liven the pace up a bit."

Amidala was breathing heavily, she absently rubbed her belly, just now rounding a bit with pregnancy, "Could we take a rest first, then? I really am tired."

Jenna nodded, but didn't speak. Something was nagging at the back of her mind... Something that she couldn't put her finger on, and she walked away from the group a bit, as they took long draughts at their canteens and leaned against one of the thick layer of trees. She looked up at the canopy... Only small streaks of sunlight were let through, giving the ground level the appearance of evening, even though it was midday. She saw nothing to worry about, and took a deep breath of the moist air, deciding to take a short break as well and... Then, it hit her. No sound. For all of the creatures in the forest, there was not a peep to be heard, but the rushing of a nearby stream, and the whistle of the wind through the trees. Ever since they had entered the woods, there had been a background noise of birds chirping, things rustling and mammals calling and climbing through the trees and grass. Now, there was nothing. Jenna whirled around, to call out to the others in her group when there was a wave through the Force, so strong, it almost knocked her down. She sprinted the short distance to the duffel, which was laying on the ground near the group and grabbed her lightsaber. She didn't click it on, but stood at the ready as large, heavy footsteps were heard close by a large roar echoed through the forest, and birds high up flew their nests with great noise and an almost deafening sound of flapping wings.

Jenna turned to tell Amidala and her aids to hide when she saw their whitened faces. Panaka, too, looked worried. She frowned, and wondered what could have gotten them all so scared.

"The Pilleg." Amidala whispered.

"The what?!?" Jenna asked, frowning, using the Force to keep as calm as possible.

"Can't be." Panaka dismissed, "That's just a legend."

Amidala opened her mouth to retort, but couldn't say a word before a large form entered the tiny clearing.

It was very tall, maybe 4 or 5 meters, Jenna guessed, and scaly. Its large feet were webbed, to allow it to swim in Naboo's vast lakes. Its yellow eyes were barely slits in its huge head, covered as the rest of its body with green scales, to blend in the forest environment. It's hands, too, were webbed, and tipped with menacing claws. It opened its mouth to reveal large, sharp teeth, and let out another cry. The small party threw their hands to their ears to cover up the sound, but still their ears rang.

"Hide!" Jenna ordered, keeping her voice

23. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    Another GREAT post by our author Wormy! I wnat more!

24. Tionne

Tionne Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 1999
    YA!!
    Good thing u put in some action there, or the story could have easily become boring. No offense intended, of course, and you know what I mean.
    So far, all is cool! There are always some things hanging at the back of my mind when I read it (which is good): (a) What did the old woman tell J. and (b) Where/when and what is Ani gonna to to Obi-Wan and Jenna!!??

U have to post more soon!! E/m me to let me know, K?

-T

25. Droideka21

Droideka21 Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 1999
    GREAT STORY!!! I love it! Post more soon, if you can, and I'll <ahem> try to keep up!

I just have one question: Why is Jenna resisting the urge to run into Obi-Wan's arms?! Keep up the great work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.