main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The "Insert-Clever-Title-Here" Fan Fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wormy, Dec 19, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! Post some more soon. Will there be a Vader and Sing show down?

2. Droideka21

Droideka21 Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 1999
    Ooh...Nice post! When Vader is ticked off, it can't be good for anyone. But remember, even Sith Lords need teddy bears once in awhile!

3. Wormy

Wormy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 1999
    Heya all! Thanks so much for being patient.. I haven't had a lot of time ot write, but I hope that I will have more time in the future.

Her loose, velvet pants swished against each other as she hurried down the dimly lit corridor. As she busted along, she knitted her hands together as a worried look masked her normally pretty features. She brushed a long lock of curly auburn hair out of her eyes, glancing down a corridor to her right and sighed. Instead of that one, she turned left, it was far from whrre she was supposed to be, but still...

Where can she be?? Maybe I should ask Panaka for help... She stopped abruptly and stared at his door. She reached up a few times, then slowly lowered her thin hand. She swept her palms over her slack white shirt, to straighten it out. Finally, she shook her head. He won't want me to bother him. She thought suddenly, nodded, and continued slowly, at first, down the long tan hallway.

When the queen had awoken her and Aurora early that morning, Dorothée had been tired and angry. She didn't like early mornings, never had, and she wondered at first why Amidala couldn't find the healer for herself. But as she had woken up, gotten dressed in her Gungan-styled leather clothes, and splashed cold water on her face, her temper had improved. Now, she stopped a moment to tie her chestnut hair back into a braid, breathing in misty, salty air into her lungs. She closed her eyes, rubbing them to try and get the last bit of sleep out, then continued into a long, dim corridor, doors on her left, and an even darker scene to her right. The entire wall was one big window, and she slowed down as she watched what fish she could see swim by. She gently touched the cool glass and smiled. Turning around slowly, she counted the doors until she reached the fifth one, just in front of her.

Taking a deep breath, Dorothée walked up and brazenly pushed the small glowing-yellow door buzzer. In a moment, she heard sounds of movement, and one definite ooofff as the inhabitant of the room made his way towards the door. With an almost silent hiss, the door opened, to reveal a blinking Obi-Wan. He was dressed in a pair of beige pants, his hair tied back in a ponytail, half of it hanging out.

He lifted an arm to shield his eyes, and murmured, "Gah, bright..." Stepping forward a little, the door closed behind him, and he leaned against the wall, folding his muscular arms across his chest and smiled at Dorothée, "Good morning."

She giggled a bit, "If you say so." She looked up, locking her green eyes with his. "I was looking for Jenna."

Nodding, he said, "And...?"

"And, well, she isn't... Ummmm... Here?" She asked, getting progressively softer, and cast a quick glimpse at the floor, as if it was incredibly interesting all of a sudden. She dug her foot into the carpet, then looked back up at his grinning face.

"When I see her, I'll tell her you're looking for her, OK?" He answered, smoothing back his loose hair into a fresh pony tail.

"All right." Dorothée replied with a grin, gesturing down the hallway, she added, "Send her to Amidala. She's the one looking for Jenna."

"Will do." He gave a slight wave, then reentered his room.

The door closed behind him, as he fumbled for the lock. In the dim light of the light in the refresher unit, and the green glow of the chronometer, he could find his way to the bunk. He took the few steps to his bed and leaned over it.

He smiled, and nuzzled Jenna's neck a bit with his nose until she woke up. "Morning, Obi-Wan." She said quietly, and laughed a bit. "Did you want something?"

"No." He replied with a grin, kissing her neck gently, kneeling on the floor and surrounding her on both side with his arms. "But Amidala did."

She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, "What for?"

"Dunno." He told her, kissing along her jaw.

She blinked a few times and said suddenly, "You shaved that stupid goatee off!"

He chuckled, "special for you."

"Wait, did you say Amidala was looking for me?"

"Um, yes..."

She leapt out of the bed, grabbing the

4. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    I love this story! Keep it up!

5. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    It keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

6. Tionne

Tionne Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 1999
    Ya!!

One of the things I like 'bout this--you come up w/explanations for all the things that happen later on!!

I'm writing my next part as we speak. *s* I'm hoping to have it done sometime tomorrow..

*hugs*

7. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    Heya all! Wow, it's been a long time, I know... But I've been mega busy lately.. I hope u can forgive. tongue.gif

Marianne awoke with a sudden jolt as the transport bumped around. It hadn't been an entirely smooth ride, and she was getting slightly annoyed. Planning all yesterday for this trip, packing all night, and this stupid thing won't stay steady long enough for me to doze off! She shook her head a bit, and folded her arm up to lean on. A final jolt, and then a soft announcement from the pilot to the affect that they where at their destination woke her a few moments later. She stood up, trying to smooth her rumpled clothes down as best as she could, then combing her loose blonde hair back with her hand. The clothes were an ugly olive, and made of an uncomfortable, itchy material. She couldn't wait to get out of them. The hair, which needed to be cut, in her opinion, she couldn't help right away. So she tied it back in a slack ponytail.

With a deep breath, she stepped out of the sub, and the first thing she saw when she was out of the dim vehicle were Obi-Wan and Jenna' smiling faces. Salty tears sprung into her eyes. Through the haze, she saw Obi-Wan run up and grab her bag, and ease her onto the ground, in a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're OK." He told her, hiding his face in her clothes, so his voice was a bit muffled. She could sense his relief and feel a tear as it soaked through her coarse shirt.

With a moist mouth, she replied, "That goes double for you..." She looked up, finally, over his shoulder to see Jenna waiting patiently for her turn. "Ah, Light, Jenna, it's been too long!" She exclaimed, breaking away from Obi-Wan's grasp to stride quickly to Jenna, who met her half way.

The two friends embraced firmly, and remained silent for a bit, before Jenna spoke.
    "You're tired. We'll get you to a room, then update you on what's going on." She told her, wiping Marianne's tears away with the hem of her long blue dress.

"Can't that wait?" Obi-Wan asked from behind them, "There's a lot to..."

Jenna cast him a quick glance, and he stopped, holding up his hands in defeat, with a small grin. "OK, OK, it can wait." He handed Marianne's small brown bag to Jenna, who lead her off to the quarters they had arranged.

"I haven't seen you in a while." She told him. "Whatcha been up to?"

Panaka turned his head quickly, wincing a bit as his neck snapped at the sudden movement, to face the shorter girl. "Just relaxing. Practicing for retirement." He told her softly, gesturing to the sat oppostite him, the folding his hands on the table top.

"Ah," Dorothée murmured, walking over to take the seat, "can't wait for that, myself."

"And how's the queen?" He asked, looking down at the mug of steaming caf on the table in front of him.

She nodded, "Just fine. Jenna says it won't be too long, now."

"Yes," He replied gruffly, "the healer... Do you not think it was unwise on the queen's part to only take the Jedi? She should have brought a real doctor." He took a decisive sip of the steaming liquid.

Dorothée's green eyes widened. She paused a bit before she retorted, "I didn't know you felt that way... Maybe you should tell her majesty." She stood abruptly up, knocking the wooden chair over, pounding her fists softly on the glass table top. "On second thought, maybe I'll tell her myself."

He shot a hand out to grab her right wrist, "No! Don't... Don't bother her with such trivial matters... Especially not now. My opinion will not do any good, in the end. What is done is done."

Dorothée nodded curtly, then turned on her heal and walked briskly out the door.

"... And that's pretty much it." Jenna finished, swinging her legs back and forth a bit, as she turned her head to face her friend.

Marianne nodded, "Whoa. You guys've been busy." She bit her thumb nail, "and life on Coruscant is pretty much over. There are so few of us left, Jenna, I began to question whether... Whether I would have any affect on what was happening, when so many other great Jedi are dead... And Master Yoda... No one k

8. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    The news? What news? I want to know the news!

I'm so glad there's a new post here. It's such a good story!

9. Wormy

Feb 12, 1999
    Hey! Hope u enjoy this next part.. Cuz I'm going on vaca and won't write again for a while! *evil laf* Hvae a nice week! BYE!!

That girl would be then end of him. He was sure of that, surer than anything in his life. He would need a way around her, a way to get by her... But she was fast, and strong, and younger than he, and he didn't know how. He grunted, pushed quickly away from the table and ripped out his comm all at the same moment.

He pushed the small red call button down hard, "Meet me in five minutes." He barked into the speaker, and clicked the comm off before he could get an answer. Then he smoothed down his red velvet uniform and stormed out of the meeting room.

It seemed to Vader that the trail was almost too easy to follow. As if this girl had left subtle, little hints, that no one else would interrupt as clues. But he knew. And he knew where she was. And he had been there, and he knew who she was with. She was with them. And they would all pay.

The two dark figures met in the even darker hallway. The almost nonexistent light from the moonlight on the surface of the lake, and the dim floor lights were the only illumination. It was late, later than they had planed. But Amidala had wanted them, and now they wanted each other. To talk, one rationalized. To plot, the other. But both had other things on their minds. And who knows what the future brings?

"At last." He said gruffly. Reaching out to stop her from running into him in the darkness.

"Yes, I thought she would never finish... We will have to move quickly, I think, if she plans to leave..." The girl said, flicking back her long hair, a muddy brown, untrue to its real color in the insufficient light.

He nodded, brushing his thumb against the short beard that lay on his chin, thinking. "I will come up with a good reason, or excuse, to stay... If you will keep those meddlesome Jedi in check for a while. Neither of them thinks you a threat, you are a great actress, my dear. But this new one, she has new ideas, other things on her mind... I wonder..." He trailed off, glancing out the window, but he couldn't see anything in the murky waters.

She followed his gaze out with her greenish brown eyes, and smiled a bit. "Oh, that won't be a problem. I don't think they even have a clue... They don't suspect a thing."

The man let out a low chuckle, shooting his right arm out to grab the girl close. She giggled, leaning close to his strong body. He took a deep breath of her long curls and whispered in her ear, "And twins. Twice, maybe three times what we wanted before, especially if they're both boys. Or even one." He let out an almost too loud laugh, now. She hushed him a bit, and he turned to her with a smile, "My dear, we have them, now!"

Haeka turned to Jar Jar, walking behind her a bit in the crowd. She gently and slowly reached up to his shoulder to stop him. Jar Jar had been walking, looking around the crowded market, at all of the stalls, Gungans calling out, holding up their wears to sell.

He locked sandy eyes with his mate, "Wassa matta, Haeka?" He asked, frowning, his long contorting a bit.

"Justa bad feelin', Jah Jah... Wassant youse feelin' it, too?" She asked, glaring at some young Gungans who plowed past them, knocking her to one side. Their mother ran after them, casting an apologetic glance at the two as she ran by.

"Naw, but if youssa fealt a thing wrong, wessa should go an' talk ta Oba-Wan." He took her right arm and lead her towards the Jedi's quarters.

Jenna softly rang the bell to Obi-Wan's chambers. They had finished talking to Marianne about an hour ago, then Jenna and she had eaten dinner. Obi-Wan had excised himself, saying he "needed to think", but she wondered what was really wrong. He opened the door, smiling when he saw her.

He ran a quick hand through his hair and asked, "What's worng, Jenna?"

She turned to him, taking a deep breath, readying herself to answer, when two Gungans burst through the open door.

10. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    A week? A whole week? NOOOO! I'll wait.

11. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
  12. elwood731

elwood731 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2000
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the first episode of Highlander: Ascension, our Highlander series with some inspiration from Star Wars is now online.

So far feedback has been great. So go check it out.

Highlander: Ascension http://www.sassykat.com/trproductions/highlander/ http://www.sassykat.com/trproductions/highlander/

13. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    I found it! Finally! Okay, post some more please. I still want to read it.

14. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    *Uses Jedi mind trick* You will post more...

15. darthwiz

darthwiz Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2000
    Me and some friends are planning on using Ray Dream Studio for our upcoming fan film. Have no experience with this software, i was wondering if it fits the bill for space sequences, and bluescreen work? Thanks

16. ded

ded Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 1999
    Ray Dream can be a good modeller, and good at space scenes, as you can see in the image below (I did add some effects in photoshop but I've only got v4.1). However, I don't know how good the animation is on it.

http://www.dednet.fsnet.co.uk/stuff/x-wingtieSD.jpg

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
  18. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    Post more!

19. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    please post