main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Insurgents

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedijason91, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedijason91

jedijason91 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    yo, im new to this area and a few months ago i wrote a fan fic. It was pretty long and had to be split up into 2 parts. Here is Part 1, hope u enjoy, and please post!

Part 1: The Insurgents

The young Jedi Knight, Utarah, was sprinting through the Star Destroyer Princess Leia. Suddenly an explosion rocked the ship, and the Jedi flew across the duracrete floor. He jumped up, and took off again. Suddenly his body was in a stasis. He tried to turn his head and saw a form coming toward him. He was wearing robes and a tunic, but they weren?t the white Jedi ones, they were black. The oppressor looked as if he were only 14 or 15 standard years old, but was very intimidating. He finally reached Utarah.

?I am Ingen Jax, the Insurgent Commander,? said the attacker.

?But you are only a child, and who are the Insurgents?? asked Utarah.

?CHILD?! Do not call me child!? bellowed Jax. He grabbed Utarah?s throat and lifted him two feet in the air. ?The ?Insurgents? is a force of soldiers that will spell the end for the Galactic Alliance.?

?The...Allia...nce....will....not.....fall,? gasped Utarah.

Jax stared deeply into Utarah?s eyes and said, ?The Insurgents have a couple of weapons the Republic doesn?t know about.? At the end of his statement Ingen Jax ignited his lightsaber and slashed Utarah open from head to toe.

Jax quickly ran to the bridge of the Star Destroyer, massacring anything that stood in his way. Suddenly Jax appeared at the bridge. He opened the door and tossed a thermal detonator in. It detonated and slaughtered pretty much everything. Jax stepped up to the command console and entered the self-destruct code into the console and ran to his ship. He sped away as the Star Destroyer detonated.

Chapter 1: Naboo Invasion

Back on Coruscant, at the Jedi Temple, a Jedi Master, Tasadar who was a Trandoshan, sat in front of a holo-recording with the Talz Jedi Master Reduular. The holo was of a young man, a human, speaking, ?Republic soldiers. Your Star Destroyer, Princess Leia, has been destroyed. Everyone on board, even the Jedi Knight, was killed. Let it be known the Insurgents have arisen, and the Galactic Alliance will soon be destroyed!?

It was about the tenth time the two Jedi Council members had seen it. The boy in the recording was no older than 14 or 15 standard years old. He was dark-skinned and his hair was nearly black and combed back. His eyes were dark and evil-looking.

The two walked toward the Council Chamber and suddenly Tasadar stooped. Tasadar saw in his mind?s eye the boy who was in the holo-recording. ?Master. The Star Destroyer has been destroyed, and transmitted the message just as you have ordered Master.?

?Good, apprentice,? said a familiar, raspy voice. ?Now go to Naboo, and destroy the Jedi and the Queen. It will become our first stronghold.?

?Yes Master,? said the boy.

Suddenly the vision ended, and Reduular was looking at Tasadar with a concerned look on his face. ?Quick!? shouted Tasadar. ?To the Chamber, I juzt had an himportant vizion!?

They ran to the Chamber quickly. Reduular and Tasadar practically jumped into their seats. Tasadar quickly started talking. ?Mazter Wezann! We muzt zend a defenze force to Naboo.?

?Why?? asked the Kel Dor, Wesann.

?I had a vizion, and there iz going to be an attack on Naboo!? exclaimed Tasadar.

?No, your visions have been known to not come true. I will not send a force to Naboo,? said Wesann.

?Master Wesann, with all due respect, we should at least consider sending a force, I mean this is a critical time in the Alliance,? said the young Jedi Master, Leon Skywalker, Great-Great Grandson of Ben Skywalker, Luke Skywalker?s son.

?I said no Skywalker. No means no,? retorted Wesann. Leon had to oblige since he had only been promoted to Jedi Master when Marfiacus Tydon left the order.

?Yes Master. I am sorry Tasadar,? said Leon.

?I will not permit you to leave Tasadar, you cannot go to Naboo,? said Wesann.

With that all the Jedi Masters l

2. jedijason91

jedijason91 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    Part 2: An Empire

Leon Skywalker flew out of the Space Battle around Coruscant, and jumped into Hyperspace with his young Padawan, Netez Novia, unconscious in the passenger side of the two-person starfighter. Leon had just escaped from the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, after it had been attacked by a small Chiss force that was led by a Dark Jedi. Though the strike force had been defeated, Leon decided that they should flee Coruscant since the Chiss were obviously going to capture Coruscant, and kill the Jedi anyway, so they escaped.

Leon had just plotted a blind jump into hyperspace in an attempt to escape the Chiss. A few minutes later, Netez woke up. ?What happened Master??

?Well, the Dark Jedi was defeated, but the Chiss have captured Coruscant,? Leon said.

?Does this mean we?re defeated? The Chiss have won??

?I?m afraid so Netez. Some Jedi are probably left in the Galaxy, but not many.?

Chapter 1: Discovery

Leon looked at the shattered remnants of his starfighter, and then it hit him-Netez, where is Netez? He called, ?Netez, where are you?? at the top of his voice while thinking about what had happened in the past few moments. They had been shot down, but they weren?t sure who had fired.

Suddenly, ?Master! Back here! Under this fallen tree!? called a rather familiar voice.

Leon ran over to a tree near the destroyed starfighter. He used the Force to lift the tree. ?Master, have the Chiss reached this far out in the Galaxy? I don?t even know where we are!? questioned Netez.

?Netez, when I jumped into hyperspace, I plotted a blind jump, but I did make sure their were no gravitational masses nearby. This planet is not known by anyone in the Galactic Alliance, so I don?t think the Chiss have come to this planet,? said Leon.

Suddenly, the two Jedi heard a clanking noise behind them, it sounded like droids. Quickly, a figure lurched out of the trees, and flip-kicked Netez in the face. Netez flew backward, and smashed into a tree. Leon ignited his dual orange lightsabers, and turned to face the creature. It stood nearly 7 feet tall, and had a row of spikes down its back. It looked much like a dragon, but had metallic limbs. It launched itself at Leon, but the Jedi rolled away. Netez finally got up and ignited his violet lightsaber, this would be the first time he had seen any action with only one hand. Luckily, it was his good hand. The two Jedi savagely attacked the creature, but the creature ignited small pinkish shields on its arms, and blocked the fierce slashes. The beast turned as if to run, and foolishly, Netez gave chase. Suddenly the creature stopped, and shot out a side-kick that caught Netez full in the chest. The young Padawan doubled over, and passed out. The creature picked up the unconscious Netez?s lightsaber. As it looked into the purplish glow, Leon lurched forward. He brought both of his lightsabers down on the violet blade, which caused it to go careening into the bushes. Leon swept the creature?s feet from under him, which made it fall. It hit the ground a sickening CRACK! The beast?s eyes closed, and Netez got up. He called his lightsaber to hand and looked at the downed creature. He looked at Leon and asked, ?Master, what is it??

?I?m not sure Netez,? came Leon?s reply.

Suddenly the creature?s eyes flickered open, and when he saw the three lightsaber blades aimed at it, its arms shot up in defeat.

?I am zorry, Jedi. I believed you to be a part of an invazion force that was foretold to come here. My name is Zeratul,? rasped the creature, ?With your kind permizion, I wizh to be allowed to ztand.? The two Jedi backed up so Zeratul could stand, but kept their blades ignited.

?Zeratul, I have never seen your kind before, what species are you?? asked Leon.

?I am a Dragoon, but that iz becuze I am male. The femalz are Zealotz. Our zpeciez az a whole however, are called Quintarz,? Zeratul responded.

?Okay Zeratul, we are Jedi, and we will trust you,? said Leon, turning off his saber since he had sensed no ho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.