main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Interrogation Room -- 7SA Member Interview Thread -- Current: EHT

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by The Hellhammer, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    oops, i just read vader, and redemption, and drifted off for a paragraph. didn't mean to disagree with five year old you

oh well - attacking younglings is how it all starts i suppose

StoneRiver, Immortiss, Dra--- and 3 others like this.
  2. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Yes, I rarely post outside 7SA but I have noticed that there are some folks in the PT board who just flare up at any hint of questioning anything about the perfection of the PT. It kind of puts me off from posting there, to be honest.

3. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    now you tell me

4. Ganger

Ganger Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 1999
    That sounds like Troll heaven.

5. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Meh, from what I've seen it mostly comes down to these all too enthusiastic defenders to quote-dissect your post with replies like "Source?" and "You can't prove that." and so on. Not really worth the effort, as far as I'm concerned. But oh well, to each his own.

vinsanity and Dra--- like this.
  6. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

Yes! Yes! Yes!

:D

Darth_Articulate A lovely read, good to know a bit more about someone I didn't know much about before.

The Hellhammer If you branch out out of the movie forums, I'd highly recommend the Community forum... I think you'd fit in rather niiiiicely over there.

7. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    PT is not that bad. It's all about how you phrase anything you dislike. I've enjoyed it time from time when I've wanted to discuss a PT concept.

Also another great interview!

8. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Hahaha! Actually it brings up good questions about how much redemption can actually be analyzed by the grown up intellect vs. child-like emotions, which I'm sure is explored in another thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immortiss and Dra--- like this.
  9. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Another excellent interview, The Hellhammer!

Darth_Articulate, when you mentioned using the computer at school to surf the web for Ep. I news it struck a chord. I didn't have internet at home then either, so I would log in at school and print off pages from various sites and forums and take them home and read them (I think the cost of ink and paper for such things was factored into my tuition). I'll never forget the title of the first thread or article I printed off; "Jar Jar is doo doo".

10. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    good stuff yet again =D=

11. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    it's amazing what memories interviewee's answers/experiences trigger off

12. Darth_Articulate

Nov 1, 2012
    I love the concepts in the PT. I wish more of my fellow PT disappointees would have an appreciation for the concepts, themes and artistry of the PT. It's possible to enjoy these aspects of movies you don't particularly enjoy as movies, if that makes any sense.

DarthTunick , Immortiss and Dra--- like this.
  13. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    Great stuff!. I, too, am a puzzle fanatic and I'm terribly frustrated by the fact that I currently have no space for putting them together.

Darth_Articulate and Dra--- like this.
  14. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
  15. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    Bullhead CIty likes this.
  16. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Great interview! =D=

:D I like it! It would make for an interesting dynamic. I imagine they probably wouldn't have time to form their own 'religion' (I use for lack of better term) about the Force like other Force sensitive beings have so it would still be very much each to his own use of the Force and lots of chaos.

17. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Great to hear from Darth_Articulate who, on an aside, lives up to his name. Good luck to you on your future goals. I, too, hope to hear from John Williams for many years to come. I think he'll make it. He has an indomitable spirit!

Thanks, again Hammer.

18. Bullhead CIty

Bullhead CIty Jedi Master star 3

Dec 1, 2012

Darth_Articulate

I don't think I could have better expressed my exact feelings on the Prequels. The very simple yet delicately complex art of emoting feeling isn't natural for everybody; even if it's your own idea. While there were many aspects I loved, there was an emotional "pop" that was never quite realized. Thanks for the honest and insightful comments.

19. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    PRIORITY ONE TRANSMISSION.
    ALL PERSONNEL ON LEVEL TWO ALERT, CODE AUREK-3-0-5.

Attention all personnel! Due to a minor gas leak in the sections AA-64 to AF-13 the Imperial Spoiler Surveillance Station will be put on temporary lockdown. As the Archives and Data Storage facilities are located in section AB-77, the scheduled transmission will be put on hold and sent out during the next rotation. Repair and retrieval teams have been dispatched to secure the data and create backup copies for future use. The very minor, almost negligible gas leak will be dealt with in one swift stroke and no pipes will dare burst on us ever again. While the gas is... mostly... not poisonous, all non-essential personnel are advised to avoid the area until further notice. If you must venture into any of the very mildly, almost not affected at all sections of the ISSS contact First Sergeant Varran in order to requisition a level 10 Bio-Hazard environment survival armor and equipment.

[​IMG]
    Minor gas leak.

----------

There will be no interview posted this week as I need to sort out some stuff and also consider some new additions and how to maybe implement them. Also, I think it is a good idea to create a backup of all the existing interviews, just in case, so that will be done as well.

We'll be back next thursday as usual ;)

20. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    I have to admit I'm kind of glad there was no interview this time. I'm struggling enough to keep up with reading everything right now as it is. Love them though, keep 'em coming. Still contemplating getting in on the action one of these days.

21. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Yeah, I'm also thinking of maybe increasing the interval between interviews. As news starts pouring in, people will naturally focus more on that info. A longer interval between posts should give everyone time enough to keep up and, frankly, my real life obligations in the coming months will intensify quite a bit as well.

22. Darth_Articulate

Nov 1, 2012
    phew! got in before the break! ;)

23. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    *high five!*

Darth_Articulate likes this.
  24. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Do you mean to tell me you don't get paid big bucks for this gig? Damn, fame, but no fortune. :p

The Hellhammer likes this.
  25. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    This is a good idea. Thinking every other week? Monthly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.