The Intruders arrive...

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by epic, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    HMs,

As you're aware, there's been a few additions to the house in the last few days. That's right -- the Intruders have arrived.

B'omarr

Jedi-Jade

Jobo

... and for the first week of their arrival, Big Brother wants you to treat them like a regular housemate. That is, in the next set of tasks, everyone will be expected to participate.

After the first week is up, (mid next week) further instructions in regards to the Intruders fate will be revealed.

In the mean time, Intruders, you will be expected to post to at least one "getting to know you" type thread. Housemates, you must come up with 20 more questions for the 3 Intruders, outside of those in any other topic in the house. You can choose the questions, so make sure you pick some interesting ones!

Finally, make a final "wrap up" BBBC show today, with as many people involved as possible.

If you fail to complete everything in this thread, you'll lose 100 team points.

So, welcome, offically, to the three intruders -- B'omarr, Jedi-Jade and Jobo, and remember, JC Community, to get your eviction PMs in by Sunday!

-BB
  2. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
  3. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Uh oh. I suppose this would be a bad time to tell you guys I won't be posting much this week, as I'm on vacation, and my computer is busted :(

I'll try to be online a few times, but I may not be around much.
  4. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    It's okay B'omie, we've made it this far without you ;) :p

Have a great vacation! :D
  5. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  6. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'm working on the new 20 questions now. If any housemates want to add a question, PM me.
  7. Jobo Force Ghost

star 5
    Yep, DLE, I posted in it. Thanks for the official welcome, epic.
    _jOBO
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.