main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Jade Prophecy - L/M, H/L Thank you to the readers!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LadyPadme, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    ?The New Republic doesn?t need you as another warm body for an X-Wing cockpit. You?re part of their propaganda machine. ?Jedi Knight of the Republic Flies to Its Defense?. Can?t you see the headlines in the Coruscanti times?? How very true.
    A sensation of horror flooded Mara. She was surprised Leia had not wanted her blood after all that?and to think that Leia had not only saved her life on Cyronia, but had also been willing to help her now. ?I could never forgive me if I was Leia or Han,? she whispered, more to herself than to Luke. This says alot about Leia's character. It would be so easy for her to hold a grudge and hate Mara, but she knows better and will do the right thing.
    * laughs gleefully, and cackles evilly at the thought of the big surprise in store for you on Thursday... * You little devil. Such a lovely post and you just had to be evil and try to scare us. :p

2. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    *takes a pillow and cries over the lost X-Wing*

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

*in tears, goes to her secret hanger to find the new weapon she ordered to prepare for other evil posts*

Great post, btw! ;) Mara's going to see Luke off! My, what a change of heart! :p I guess Mara never really did know the damage she caused that day. Now she knows, now she'll want to make up for it. :D

*cries*

3. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    - It kills me that while everyone else is agonizing about H/L, you worry that Mara and Luke won't have daily contact!

Hey, you have 842 people worrying about H&L. SOMEBODY has to worry about M&L. :p

Especially when you give us visions of Luke blowing up in his X-wing. And Mara crying in her pillow cause he's leaving. Not to mention the guilt that Mara will now have everytime there's a reminder of Han's paralysis.

And now you have something evil cooked up for Thursday. Besides the fact that you're influencing Gabri into writing evil stories. :_|

4. Rivad_Bacar

Rivad_Bacar Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 2002
    Luke felt a surge of gratification at the distress he heard in Mara?s voice. The fact that she would be upset to see him go comforted him in a way that almost made up for the pain he felt on leaving her.

Sigh! It feels so good to know someone cares! [face_love]

5. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Ok, When the author cackles..you have to wonder..

bites virtual fingernails ( i don' have any b/c of my violin playing) in anticipation..

6. Tycalibur

Tycalibur Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 26, 2001
    ANNOUNCEMENT: The H/L beatings will continue until morale improves!!!!! :p

And LP leaves us wondering if Leia is going to say goodbye to Han as a wife, or say goodbye permanently.

7. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Mara's going to see him off. Awww, hehe.

She knows know what her actions did that day. Though, I doubt Han will see any attempt to make up for it as such.

Surprise?! [sarcatic_voice]Great. Wonderful.[/sacrastic_voice] *glances at Saber* Be ready boy. I have a feeling you and I are going to be having long talks with those characters soon.

8. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Oops I'm here again. I had on the to do list - reply to LP post and by the time I got to it a new one was up.

Not crazy about Han right now. I might forgive him. Um maybe. But I suppose only what Leia does matters. What a tangled web you have woven for them.

Luke and Mara on the other hand. [face_love] AWWWW! [face_love] How sweet! Now if she will only smack one on the boy before he leaves and then they will have five years of bloody conflict to build the sexual tension until you resolve this story, right?

Great job as always. :D

9. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Surprise on Thursday? :eek: Oh please let it be a nice reunion with Han and Leia, and Leia NOT finding out about the credits Han transferred.....

10. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    Surprise,huh? Leia's not gonna show up to see Han off is she? oye................

One of two reasons? What's the second? (I agree with the first)

A. Windsor

11. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    this one was sweet!! i loved it!!

mara and luke are so cute together!! i hope they kiss before luke leaves.

but i know a good post means an evil one next time. i hope nothing TOO bad happens!

12. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Hee hee! Mara doesn't want him to leave. [face_love] [face_love]

Leia's going to train Mara, eh? That's almost as intriguing as Mara having to live under the same roof as Threepio. I mean, she could hardly tolerate Luke for a while there... Imagine what she'll think of Goldenrod... [face_mischief]

Okay, I'll admit that Luke laughing at his own little muttered inside jokes from training with Yoda really cracks me up. I guess it's the whole absent-minded professor shtick from being a Jedi Master or something... But it really cracks me up. It's only funny to him - well, and me. [face_laugh]

If Luke doesn't kiss Mara goodbye I'm gonna barge into the story and slap him upside the head! :D :D To heck with the trip to Jersey to go after you... I'm gonna be gunnin' for Lukie Boy. (Of course you could save me the hassle... ;) )

Oh, and about the gleeful-laugh-and-evil-cackle thing - still not impressed. [face_devil] [face_devil]

13. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Good Post-but you have me nervous about Thursday!

14. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    Well at least Mara feels bad. Doesn't mean she's forgiven though ::crosses arms:: nu uh. Not forgiven.

I might have to stay away on Thursday,LP. I don't know if my heart can take any more of your surprises.

15. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Who gets the big surprise on Thursday? H/L fans or L/M fans? My first thought concerning Thursday's post is that Leia is going to show up to see Han off at the same time Mara is going to show up to see Luke off, and then all hell is going break loose.

16. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Wow.

So, Leia will train Mara now? Considering the feelings Luke has for Mara, I think that's a better situation overall. Leia could be more objective in evaluating her progress.

I am surprised that Luke was recalled to Rogue Squadron -even if he is THE best pilot in the New Republic, and that includes former spice smugglers/bar patrons. :D I would think that Luke would be more valuable taking his Jedi and performing commando style missions. They would be like the OSS/MI-6 in World War II. It truly would be the perfect role for them.

So, Han and Luke are going to be off to the frontlines, while Leia and Mara are forced to live together, and learn from one another. Gee....it almost sounds like the plot of Cold Mountain. I wonder if Mara is going to want to get into the war herself at some point?

17. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    So, Mara was surprised that Leia saved her life and tried to help her without knowing what happened to Han after the distraction of the second Death Star. Somehow I had thought she knew it. This will give her a lot of thinking in the cold nights while the farmboy will be away.

A prolonged silence greeted Luke?s news. For a brief moment, he thought he saw a look of dismay flicker across Mara?s face, but she quickly recovered herself and presented him with impassivity.

?When are you leaving??

?Tomorrow.?

?Tomorrow!? Again the dismay. ?But?so soon??

Step by step towards the right path, my girl. :D

Tomorrow could be the last time I?ll see him, Mara thought with a sudden horror.

?Of course I?ll come,? Mara said, and then attempted a brave smile.

Very often the idea of not seeing again someone makes you understand your feelings for him, or her. It worked with Leia in Bespin and if you?ll put Luke in some frighten situation -something I am sure you will do- will help Mara too. ;)

And so the girls will remain behind while the boys are going to war. Should I allow my feminist past to wake up? :mad:
    No, I am sure you don?t intend to make them look as the civilians. :D

And now I?ll have to wait for Thursday. :(
    Perhaps if I leave Luke completely to Gabri she will tell me about your surprise. [face_devil]

18. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    *pops in*

Perhaps if I leave Luke completely to Gabri she will tell me about your surprise. [face_devil]

Betray my evil twin just for a well-built Jedi with blue eyes? :eek:

*pauses*

*ponders*

Nah. :p I'm looking forward to everyone's reactions too much. Besides, LP'd kill me. :eek:

*thwacks Toronto for his not-so-subtle Han bashing* Behave yourself! :mad:

And Michele, writing evil stories is fun. You should try it. ;)

*pops out*

19. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    How's this as a result of Han being out at the bars all night? :D

<Han and Lando wake up in after a night of HEAVY duty partying.>

Han: Dude, what a party.

Lando: Yeah, it was sweet.

<They go out to the landing pad where they thought the Falcon had been. It's not there>

Han: Dude, where's my ship?

Lando: Where's your ship dude?

Han: DUDE, WHERE'S MY SHIP??
    :D

BTW, I found this halfway down Page 2. Is everyone still in the Garden State, trying to hack their through the car fumes to hunt down LP?

20. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    All these heartbroken couples, and so near Valentines Day 8-}

Hehehee, Han didnt go through with cheating on Leia. I so called that 8-}

I wondered about Han getting recalled in the back of my mind, but for some reason the same didnt happen with Luke. *shrugs*

Is it weird that that fact makes me feel worse for Leia than it does for Mara. Mara's watching her friend (she's so slow to admit things 8-} ) ship off; Leia's watching her husband AND her brother ship off. Angst abound.

Leia training Mara, this intrigues me to no end. *giggles*

*sits back and waits for angsty, evil Thurs surprise without comment*

They never do anything but make you laugh and make devil faces anyway 8-}

::Windstar Out::

21. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    Gabri_Jade: Perhaps if I leave Luke completely to Gabri she will tell me about your surprise.

Betray my evil twin just for a well-built Jedi with blue eyes?

*pauses*

*ponders*

- You had to THINK about this? So much for sisterly loyalty, eh? :p

GreatOne: Hopefully, the pain will be spread evenly for L/Mers and H/Lers alike [face_devil]

LaYa_: I like surprises but I don't know if I'll like this one..

- MUWAHAHAHAHA!

RebelMom: * You little devil. Such a lovely post and you just had to be evil and try to scare us.

- I had to TRY to be evil? I thought I already was evil!

JSM: There, there, now. Even Luke didn't take the loss of his X-wing so hard! If it was Artoo, now...

Jedi-2B: Besides the fact that you're influencing Gabri into writing evil stories.

- Isn't it wonderful about Gabri's new way of branching out? I'm so proud I could burst! :D

Rivad_Bacar: * grins *

jade51999: bites virtual fingernails ( i don' have any b/c of my violin playing) in anticipation..

- Suddenly I'm hearing Eine Kleine Nachtmusik and Vivaldi's Concerto in A Minor in my head...

Tycalibur: ANNOUNCEMENT: The H/L beatings will continue until morale improves!!!!!

* giggles * Perfect!

J_M_Bulldog: [face_innocent] Why, whatever would we have to discuss about these characters? :eek:

TKeira_Lea: Luke and Mara on the other hand. AWWWW! How sweet! Now if she will only smack one on the boy before he leaves and then they will have five years of bloody conflict to build the sexual tension until you resolve this story, right?

- Hmmmm...sounds about right :p

Jedi_Liz: * grins evilly *

A-Windsor: The two things I could never forgive a man for are (a) infidelity and (b) physical abuse.

JainaPadmeJade: No, sometimes an evil post is still followed by an evil post...and then another evil post ;)

Darth_Lex: Oh, and about the gleeful-laugh-and-evil-cackle thing - still not impressed.

:_|

RogueSticks: No, no! You'll really not want to miss tomorrow's post! :eek:

Kab730: Thanks!

SoloFan: My first thought concerning Thursday's post is that Leia is going to show up to see Han off at the same time Mara is going to show up to see Luke off, and then all hell is going break loose.

- Actually, you're not so far off...

TorontoJediMaster: * thwacks Toronto for gibes at Han *

- Thanks for the up.

JediArwen: And so the girls will remain behind while the boys are going to war. Should I allow my feminist past to wake up?

- The girls have plenty to do even if they're not behind the cockpit of an X-Wing.

Bri_Windstar: *sits back and waits for angsty, evil Thurs surprise without comment*

They never do anything but make you laugh and make devil faces anyway

- True! How perceptive you are for a young'un!

More tomorrow.

Heh. Heh. Heh. [face_devil]

22. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    There, there, now. Even Luke didn't take the loss of his X-wing so hard! If it was Artoo, now...

I'm sure Han would take the Falcon's destrustion hard. :( :_| :_| :_|

I would get back at you for the evil posts, but you don't post on my stories. I'm getting (or will be) a nice rep for evil writing! :D :D [face_devil]

*walks into secret hanger and sees the nice evil weapon made for her* [face_love] [face_love] Now I can combact the next evil post! [face_devil]

23. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    The loss of Luke's X-Wing is bad. However, Luke is such an AWESOME pilot that he can accomplish miracles in any ship he's given. :D

He blew up the first Death Star in a fighter that he'd only been assigned to a few hours prior. He didn't need something that's been souped up and tinkered with for years. :D

Just what will Leia and Mara be doing on the homefront? I know Mara wouldn't want to be kept out of the action. And, once she's healed up she's going to be champing at the bit. Hopefully being trained as a Jedi will help her with that, as well as prepare her to play a big role in the war.

What happens when Leia gets the credit statement and see the charge on it...and learns what the person who received the funds does for a living? Hmmmm....she's got the former Emperor's Hand living as her houseguest? Maybe she'll send Mara down to the lower levels, on her behalf, to open a can of whoop-ass. :D

I can see why Mara was surprised to learn of Han's injuries while fleeing the Death Star. She fired at them and scored a near-miss that rocked the ship. She had no way of guessing what had happened in the cargo hold.

24. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    You had to THINK about this? So much for sisterly loyalty, eh?

Yeah, like you'd instantly turn down Han for my sake. :p You'll notice that I did in fact choose you over Luke, and I don't do that for just anyone. ;) I'm glad that you're proud of my evilness, Elder Sister. [face_blush] :D

*thinks happily about tomorrow's post* [face_devil]

25. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Sorry Im late in replying, this has been off of page one whenever Ive looked.....

Exelent post, and I wonder if Mara's gona embaress herself appologising....

or will some1 try to kill her when she sees Luke off.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.