Fanclub The Jag Fel Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Melyanna, Oct 14, 2001.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
    You should measure it in Kicks. Your tree is approximately two Kicks high.
  2. jadesabre75 Jedi Master

star 4

PMSL! That was good.

3. THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hah, funny Hav. His favorite saying is, "meet my side-Kick," so that'll fit in good.

You know what I'd like to see in FotJ, (other than J/J goodness of course) is an ultimate showdown... Ship vs. R2. Since Ship is the evil version of R2.

I say R2 takes ships in two rounds. :cool:

4. DarthIktomi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I'm 6'7".
  5. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    6'2" :p

[face_laugh]
  6. canadianjedimama Force Ghost

star 4
    I also belong to the 'Able to Reach the Things I Put on The Top Shelf' club. [face_thinking] I don't even think we own a step stool... Hubby is also pretty tall.

:p

Move over metric system, this shall now be my offical unit of measurement. The Kick-o-metre.

:*

[face_laugh]
  7. THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Cyn: :D

I hope that all my fellow Jag fans had a fantasic July 4th weekend. Sean and I are off to a week of fun and sun in Florida. :D [face_love]

Cyn or Cris can help with anything that may come up in the senate.

~Kick :)
  8. Jainasolo101 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Wow a whole month and some!!!!! I hope everyone is happy and ready for Tuesday!!!!! I am so ready.

400TH POST!!!!!!!!
  9. Jainasolo101 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    LOTS OF JAG GOODNESS IN THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!
  10. -Yun-Harla- Jedi Knight

star 2
    You mean in Abyss?

Ooooooh yes.

That guy is PURE love.
  11. THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Okay, all my summer vacation goodness is now officially over until Labor Day weekend. :p

General thoughts on Jaina/Jag in FotJ.

I finished Omen lastnight and picked up Abyss this afternoon so I'll have some thoughts later on, but, yeah, it's all good. :cool:

The way in which Jag proposed and the way in which Jaina accepted I thought was very well done and fitting for both characeters and I was well satisfied when I put the book down and went to sleep that night. [face_love] But, the thing I love most about Omen in relation to J/J was the relationship they now have with the galactic 'paparazzi'. I'm sorry but ditching the photographer in the restaurant while sneaking out the back door was just so... freaking... sexy-savvy. [face_love]

I hope the professional authors play this up and turn them into the Jack and Jackie Kennedy of the GFFA, a beautiful political power couple... which is what they are, but without the chronic rampant adultry. :p

They even have 'Secret Service' codes names. :p Win! :cool:

This series is showing without doubt how well J/J compliment each other and the brighter days that are on the horizon. [face_peace] They compliment each other perfectly both on a physical and emotional level.

Now, on to Denning's Abyss. My understanding is that he has played his usual card of trying to make Jag look bad while makeing him look good. What I can't figure out is if it's intentional or not, I suspect that Troy's love/hate with Fel has now gone into a complete Freudian abyss. :p

I guess Troy is upset (like so many others) because his boy didn't win. I can understand being upset over that, which is why I'm available for grief counseling via PM for those who may desire it. :)

Can we black out spoilers for Abyss in this thread now that release day has past?

12. Jainasolo101 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Hey guys...... Happy New Year!!!!!!!
  13. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    [face_laugh] Totally. R2 could kick Ship's butt.

14. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
  15. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    Hey FelsGoddess, I love your sig. I am a Twilight fan, but I would still take Corran Horn over anyone in that cast any day.
  16. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
    You do know that there is no possible good that can come out of your reminding me that you like Twilight, right?

Well, except maybe my mocking it so much that it finally turns you off from it.
  17. ma_petite Force Ghost

star 2
    (this is horsey)

Go ahead and try, sweetie!
  18. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Thanks very much :)
  19. DarthAria Jedi Youngling

At first I didn't like Jag at all but lately I read Dark Journey and he made a very good appearance in a few books. My 9th fave character.
  20. Jainasolo101 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Hey everyone.

I was at Gen Con today and I met Mr. Mike Stackpole. We were talking and I told him that I was a huge fan of Jaina Solo and Jagged Fel. He told me that from the first time he wrote about them (he was the first to write Jag)he always wanted Jag and Jaina to be together. He also said he was hopping for the best in FOTJ. If you ever get the chance to see him, make sure you meet him. He is really nice.
  21. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM THE OFFICE OF THE CHANCELLOR

*A hologram slowly begins to form eventually coalescing into a
    humanoid shape. The cross T visor and beskar armor identify
    him as a Mandalorian mercenary. A jetii'kad trophy swings freely
    at his belt as he begins to speak.*

Greetings, gentlebeings, allow me to introduce myself. I am Bardan_Jusik Mandalorian warrior and currently under contract to the EU Senate as Director of Security. As per the EU Constitution, Lady Adalia-Durron has stepped down as Chancellor and dissolved the current government. The time has come for the Senators of all threads to come together and elect a new Chancellor, a strong Chancellor. If your thread has no sitting Senator, you may elect one and be represented in the Senate.

The candidates thus far are; Adalia-Durron, the incumbent, for Chancellor
    and her running mate for Vice-Chancellor, Albaholly. Opposing
    them are Evil_King_Wiggins for Chancellor and his running mate
    Sinrebirth for Vice-Chancellor. The vote is scheduled for 23
    January. If you have any other candidates you wish to nominate or wish to add to the discussion follow this link

http://boards.theforce.net/eu_community/b10194/31471142/p2/?31

We in the Senate look forward to your participation.

END TRANSMISSION
  22. EUS_Update Force Ghost

**Dusts off his old Minister of Internal Affairs vestments and walks in with a mild fanfare**

Hear ye, hear ye...

The Expanded Universe Senate is calling all Senators and Leaders of the EUC. It is now time to vote for the ones who will be assisting our Emperor GrandAdmiralJello and Modess s65horsey in running our Community through the New Senate. The manditory nomination and examination period has expired and the time for voting is at hand!

For your information the candidates are...

Evil_King_Wiggins for Chancellor with Sinrebirth as his Vice Chancellor

&

Adalia Durron for Chancellor with Albaholly as her Vice Chancellor.

Voting has begun and will last for one week. Please consult with the members of the group you represent before rendering your vote.

Thank you

And as always...

It's your EUC, be part of it!!!.
  23. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Unlock and bump following Move.
  24. imiller Force Ghost

star 3
    So...erm...I love Jag?

And I love even more the fact that he's married to the Sword of the Jedi and will be much more prominant?

But I'm also afraid that now that he's sort of taken the "Mara Jade Skywalker" position - as in, a character strongly associated with the Zahn/Stackpole/Allston triad (of or of not of Doom as you will), we'll get to see the same kinds of OOC stuff ("my womb" argness). For my money, the Jag-as-USA-style-democracy-advocate in Apocalypse is just the beginning of hoping that Allston will use him again, or someone new will really "get" his character and champion him the way, well, Allston did after Stackpole left.

That aside, I think Jag's awesome.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth