main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV The Jaina Organa-Solo Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Yes, swooning over novelived and animated fictional characters is sweet kids. But, you have to remember that no matter how much you might want them to, they don't kiss back when you plant your lips on the page or TV screen.

2. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    they might. and wouldn't that be freaky!! just like the neverending story!! oooooo!! scarrryyy!!!

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    and then they would turn in to that big flying dog from that movie. That would be like kissing my dog Maggie on the lips!

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    No sorry, Jaina wouldn't turn into that dog beast dragon thingy. Sorry not happening

5. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    she could! you neeeeever know!!

6. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    It's true, I've seen it.

7. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Jaina is hot=true
    Wedge, Jagged Edge (Or whatever his name is) is hot=possibly, not sure
    (BTW Jan, Wedge can SOOOO outfly Jaina, force or no)

Mara Jade= Hotter than any of them combined. deny it and I will send the version of Mara that was still with the Empire over to change your mind...wait a minute... (calls up Mara and reports himself, awaiting her arrival.)

8. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Jarr Jarr Binks = Hottily Hot

(Those floppy ears are out of control)

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Ok, he may be able to outfly her in an X-wing. But Jaina's skill are awesome in any type of aircraft even Yuuzhan Vong. She even turned some Yuuzhan Vong heads with the way she flew one of their frigates. And Mara is hott...I won't say hotter than all of them combined...that's a matter of opinion. So please feel free to try and change my mind :-D.

10. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    first of all....

his named is JAGGED FEL!!!!!

second of all....

even Tahiri flew a Vong ship to escape Yavin 4 with Anakin.....

third of all....

he is not a beast flying dog thing.... he is a luck dragon and his name is FALCOR...and I love the Neverending Story almost as much as I love Labyrinth....which is alot...ask Jaded.....

(mmm...David Bowie....)

11. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    My dog looks a bit like Falcor.

And Jar-Jar can outswim Jaina, Jacen, Jag, Soontir, AND Wedge!

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Ok yeah Tahiri flew a Yuuzhan Vong vessel but not like Jaina did. and besides Tahiri can understand and speak their language. Jaina cannot.

13. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    I don´t recall Jaina ever flying Trickster alone (granted it´s been awhile since i read the book) didn´t she have Lowbacca or someone else help her?? I KNOW she needed Lowbacca to help her fix it..... and seriously dude... i have no doubt that Axia is correct in saying that Wedge is a better pilot that Jaina.... but so is Jag..... if you read the NJO books when they first fly together...she gets all mad...cause he´s BETTER than her.... I´m sorry, Dark Journey was sweet, but towards the end of the war Jaina really started getting on my nerves with her Skywalker whining gene!!!

14. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I have never read a Star Wars novel in my life, so I am completely lost when you guys talk about anything EU.

15. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    you´re missing out man!!! Even though I haven´t read many of them, the EU books (especially the one´s by Timothy Zahn, and Shane Dix, and that one guy that writes with Shane Dix....they´re the best IMO)..... even though my fave book is I, Jedi which is by Michael Stackpole....right?? I think....anyway....you should pick up one and read it if you have time....

16. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Anybody out there willing to let me borrow one of these so that I may delve deeper into the world of geekdom.

I really would like to try at least one of them out to see what all of you are talking about.

17. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    If I was in the country I would give you I, Jedi right awya and then hold a gun to your head to make you read it immediately as quickly as possible....or something....you must read I, Jedi......

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I have a few books, most of them are New Jedi Order, if you want to read taht I can let you borrow the first book. I think out of the people that are in the country Talon or Axia would have the best selection to pick from if you wanted to read something other than NJO.

19. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    haha!! then you have not seen my star wars library!! Andy and i have like every star wars book ever made!! huzzah!

20. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Moka you've never read a Sta Wars book!?? AARARGHGHGHHHH. Talon I vote Moka be kicked from the boards!

Go man, go to the book store and read! go GO. Go get Heir to the Empire and read man, read! Saturday if you want I will tell whats good and what you might want to skip. But for the love of GOD MAN, READ HEIR TO THE EMPIRE.

And no, you cant borrow my books, sorry. Im really anal about my books and let no one touch them.

21. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    OK, let me know what is and isn't worth my time to read on Sat.

But is there anyone who will let me borrow one?

22. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    I'll let you borrow

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Like I said right now I mostly only have New Jedi Order books. You are more than welcome to borrow them, as long as you promise to take good care of them. I'm slowly but surely working my way through the NJO and then I will finish the Young Jedi Knights series, and then I don't know where I'll go from there but my goal is to read all the EU books ever written....that might take a while.

24. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
  25. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Where should I start?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.