main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Jaina Solo Fan Club, version 2.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Rebecca191, Mar 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Any star wars book is a good one. Well mostly.

2. vogt0047

vogt0047 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    *walks into new thread and glances around*

Awwww look at the cute little baby thread :D

and yeah everyone seems to be in a bad mood :confused: whats up with that? and where is that synopsis? I've been looking.

*decides everyone needs a party and begins to play abba and dance*

Everyone join in!

3. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    [rant]Heck yeah I'm in a bad mood. My damn roommate loaned my TV to one of his friends! My TV, not his, mine! It's been a freakin' week since I've watched television, I feel so out of touch. He's lucky I haven't reported it stolen to the campus police yet. It better be back on tuesday like he says, darn it.[/rant]

Uh, sorry, I needed to get that off my chest. So yeah, I'm in a bad mood. Know what would cheer me up? Rebel Dream Spoilers!!! :cool:

4. Miss_Jaina

Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    New thread! YAY!!!!!

ABBA!?!?!?! Gosh Darth Yor would love that!!!

Okee calming down now.

Oh and Chissdude, if you're going to talk about that perhaps we need to talk...

~Miss Jaina

ED: That was a joke. It was not meant to be taken seriously or cause offense, thank you.

5. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Yay, finally a new thread!! :D There will be many more pages of mischeif before version 3.0 comes along!! :)

Jae Angel

6. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    Why are you near the bottom of the page, little thread? Come to the front of the line and be recognized! 8-}

Any speculations of when we may get to see Jaina in a book again?

7. maul_man_1

maul_man_1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    Is it too late for me to join? I found out about this place through jainasolo2001 (hey sweetie).

8. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    [face_shocked] :D

9. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Let me reclarify.

Kyp was wrong to use the Force to manipulate Jaina.

Jaina was wrong in her behavior in DJ.

They both were wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right. Just because Jaina did something wrong, doesn't negate Kyp's wrong to her, and vice versa.

I just read that over... I hope it doesn't sound too confusing.

And yes, awww, isn't the little baby thread soooo cuuute? 8-}

10. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    Oh, and anyone that wants to is welcome to join. :)

11. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Black Hole: "Any star wars book is a good one. Well mostly."

LOL [face_laugh]

Oh, and congrats on getting to version 2.0! :D The Jacen Solo Fan Club is still 1.0 :(, but we don't do quite as much flirting [face_devil] :D.

12. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
  13. vogt0047

vogt0047 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    RF..... always thinking ;)

How is everyone this fine snowy day?

14. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    No snow here. :(

15. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Snow? It?s not even 60 degrees down where I am (SA). You yanks have all the luck. :p

16. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    Forecasters keep telling us snow showers, but I think that's a ploy to get people to buy bread and milk...

17. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    I live in Connecticut. Freezing cold, but sunny.

We're in the middle of a drought.

18. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    It's so funny living in the south; at any hint of snow, people go crazy. Heaters sell out, fuel sells out, bread, milk, can food... It's like a mad rush to get TOILET PAPER!!!

But getting back on subject, for an extreme Jaina fan, do you think RD is worth buying?

19. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Course, Allston :)

20. jainasolo2001

Jun 17, 2001
    To be honest, that means nothing to me. Not to disrespect anyones opinion-- but I'm in it for the romance. [face_blush]

I admit it.

21. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Congrats on the new thead Rebecca. It would be nice if we could get through this thread without anymore Jaina/Kyp/Jag arguements. But just to put my two cents worth in, both Jaina and Kyp are wrong for what they have done. True two wrongs don't make a right but Jaina is no longer on the moral highground anymore and cannot cast any stones. That being the case the whole vongship issue is moot as far as the arguement against Kyp being wrong for Jaina because he used her. Besides, it is apparent that Jaina has forgiven him, so, that being the case, everyone should move on. I find it interesting that Jag Fel did not disagree with Kyp in DJ, in fact he made a convincing arguement similar to Kyp's. So what does that make Jag Fel? So, now, that I have had my say I'm going to take my own advice and move on. Move along, move along.

So, Becca, got any intersting ideas for this thread, or are you just going to wing it? Finished that book yet? Spoil me anytime. :)

22. Freyja

Freyja Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I don't think any of the other NJO books were that romantic though, even DJ. Just some hints and subtle things. I don't know if that will change or when. :)

I'm looking forward to them. I love Han, Leia, and Wedge. It will be nice to have some of the older characters instead of Solo kid overkill for once. I mean I like them and all, I just want a break. :)

23. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    True enough Frey! ;) I guess a galactic invasion is not a good time to fall in love. Reminds me of that song, can't quite remember the name or the group but goes "I'm in love, but I picked bad time to be in love." Anyway, when or if they ever get it into there heads as to who is going be with who, I hope they dedicate a whole book to it like Courtship. I hope its not corny either. :mad:

24. Avalon69

Avalon69 Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2001
    You know what?
    I still haven't gotten DJ. :(

8-}

25. Rogue-Jedi

Rogue-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2001
    Avalon, it's bad if you haven't got DJ and you could've. But for me, DJ STILL hasn't arrived in my country. Very frustrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.