main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Jaina Solo Fan Club, version 2.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Rebecca191, Mar 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    What do you all think about the cover of Invincible?

2. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I liked it.

So, who else noticed a picture of Jaina at the right end of the Fel banner? What are they insuniating?

3. Fel_Freak228

Fel_Freak228 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2007
    I noticed that as well. It was probaly either a mistake or someones opinion.[face_thinking]

4. Emperor_Time

Emperor_Time Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2007
    So will Jaina ever get married? [face_thinking]

5. leia7

leia7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2007

He's a lunatic! [face_dancing]
    "Your overconfidence is your weakness". I bet that's what she'll say to him before she strips him of the force.

6. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005

At this rate... unlikely!
    [face_laugh]

Why can't she just snap up a guy quick?

I mean what she waiting for... old age! :p

7. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    I'm glad that Jaina has gotten away from Zekk and Jag and is getting trained to fight Jacen. I'm so ready to see some Sword of the Jedi buttkicking action. And if Del Rey is so determined to marry her off, even though I think that she could live a full life without a husband or child (which I don't think will be a big concern since there's already Allana to continue the Solo line), I want Jaina to marry a new guy. Maybe even somebody that hasn't been written about yet. There's been so much drama with Zekk/Jaina/Jag that its not even worth it anymore. And if she hasn't realized that she loves one of them yet, she's probably never going to.

8. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

I totally agree with you. I'd like to see a lot more of the 'Sword' Jaina, than the 'I can't choose which guy' Jaina. I wanna see her kick some serious butt.

And yes, the Zekk and Jag thing is no longer interesting, it been dragged out for sooo long! :rolleyes: If she can't decide within the time she's had, then its obvious neither of them has any real potential... :p

A new guy would be very refreshing! :D . . . its why in one of my fics Jaina is thrown together with an OC. I'm kinda bored of reading and writing Jaina with the well known suitors already in the picture, successful or otherwise.

If there will be a new guy, he's gotta be hot, roguish and good enough to contend with the Sword of the Jedi!

9. Furyan_Jedi_13

Furyan_Jedi_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2007
    I totally agree with you. I'd like to see a lot more of the 'Sword' Jaina, than the 'I can't choose which guy' Jaina. I wanna see her kick some serious butt.

And yes, the Zekk and Jag thing is no longer interesting, it been dragged out for sooo long! rolling_eyes If she can't decide within the time she's had, then its obvious neither of them has any real potential... tongue

Yeah. I used to absolutely LOVE the YJK series, and Jaina/Zekk were my favourite potential couple. And of course, the J/J shippers seem to outnumber us, so of course I feel threatened.

But lately, I've been starting to think. I guess Zekk's chances are slimmer than I was willing to admit. And maybe I wouldn't mind her being with Jag if I just gave the guy a break, but I am actually more intrigued by the idea of the three of them remaining just friends for the next few years. The events of Revelation may have the J/J shippers celebrating, but I'm thinking that may be just a bit premature. Sure, there is a good chance, but nothing is set in stone just yet.

A new guy would be very refreshing! grin . . . its why in one of my fics Jaina is thrown together with an OC. I'm kinda bored of reading and writing Jaina with the well known suitors already in the picture, successful or otherwise.

A very nice choice indeed. I'm thinking that if Jaina, Zekk and Jag would just drop this charade, just be friends, and KICK A$$ all the while, I probably wouldn't be so annoyed lately.

If there will be a new guy, he's gotta be hot, roguish and good enough to contend with the Sword of the Jedi!

No comment on the "hot" remark, but for "good enough to contend", I will agree wholeheartedly!

But where would that leave Jag and Zekk? [face_thinking]

How about they go on a trip to Ryloth or Zeltros or something?

10. Fel_Freak228

Nov 23, 2007

He'd better be the hottest, most roguish, and all-out-best-kick-butt guy the universe has ever seen if he beats out Jag. (and Zekk:rolleyes: )

11. Furyan_Jedi_13

May 6, 2007
    If any of you have seen Red Dwarf, you might be familiar with the bit character of "Ace" Rimmer. He's the sort of man that guys want to be, and women want to be with. There does not seem to be anything he can't do. Basically, I think that if Jaina is going to end up with a new guy, he will probably have to meet this particular criteria. As it is, some people might not accept anything less:rolleyes:.

But there may be a steadily growing number of people who would prefer Jaina to pick neither Jag or Zekk. And I'm seriously considering joining that group. Because at this point, the issue has gone on too long, and both potential romances are somewhat overrated.

Also, I would love to see Jaina generally kick some a$$ as the Sword of the Jedi. I think that romance really can wait for a few more years. And both Jag and Zekk seem to have little more use than being Jaina's potential boyfriends. Any other plot developments on their parts seem to be more filler than anything else.

12. Fel_Freak228

Nov 23, 2007
    I think that romance really can wait for a few more years.

A few more years?! My word she already in her thirties!:rolleyes:

13. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    I'm with Fel_Freak228 on this one!

Jaina's in her 30's..!

Like I've already said.. what the hell is she waiting for? :rolleyes:

I hope she finds some rogue soon.. just 'cause she's the Sword of the Jedi doesn't mean she has to be alone.

Every Sword needs a Shield!;)

14. Furyan_Jedi_13

May 6, 2007
    I think that romance really can wait for a few more years.

A few more years?! My word she already in her thirties! rolling_eyes

Jaina's in her 30's..!

Like I've already said.. what the hell is she waiting for?

Oh wait, I should have mentioned that I meant a few years in OUR world! Because in comparison to ours, the time line in the SW universe is not exactly a fixed construct (so to speak).

Anyway, I'm thinking of the fact that we are divided into three separate shipping camps: Zekk, Jag and Kyp. We have been beating each other up for years (metaphorically speaking, of course) over which guy Jaina should get with. I'm thinking she should just establish good friendships with the three, and beat the crap out of bad guys for a while, and THEN find someone, be it an established character, or someone new. If it is someone new, then the three camps would probably go "WTF!", but at least we'd get a break from what is happening already.

Or whatever. I'm thinking that LOTF will end with still no definitive answer. But them's the breaks, huh?

15. Starwolf76

Starwolf76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2006
    I wonder if Jaina's last words to Jacen in Invincible will be "You're a sore loser, Darth Caedus."

16. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    I see what ya mean.. I like the idea of having the 3 guys becoming buddies and kicking some butt for awhile. o_O But I don't see how that'll happen, yet anyway..

True we do need a break.. Jaina's indecisiveness over which guy to have go with is getting very old. :rolleyes:

Maybe she's right not to focus on men for a while.. but come on, she's attractive, in her prime, and famous, there's gotta be other takers out there! It can't just be Kyp, Zekk and Jag. Otherwise that's just depressing if it is.:p Poor Jaya..

You never know, she might just turn out to be a spinster![face_laugh]

17. KaraJadeKim

KaraJadeKim Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2008
    I think Jaina as the sword of the jedi i don't see her setling down and frankly the Zekk and Fel triangle is getting old. Plus as tough as she is i don't see her setting for a guy she can't boss.

18. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    I've never posted here before, but I was reflecting on Jaina's "cool" from Revelation and wanted to share.

I loved the fact that when Caedus was Force choking Mirta, Jaina was able to overide him and stop the choking. We sure never saw Obi-Wan do that when Anakin attacked Padme. I think that shows how she's more a match for him than people give her credit for.

19. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

I never doubt Jaina's abilities, she can kick serious ass! She's Caedus's twin afterall! And Sword of the Jedi, whatever that may mean.. anyway all that together means.. if she can't take down Jacen/Caedus .. then no one can! - I can't wait to read Revelation!

20. Furyan_Jedi_13

May 6, 2007
    I think Jaina as the sword of the jedi i don't see her setling down and frankly the Zekk and Fel triangle is getting old. Plus as tough as she is i don't see her setting for a guy she can't boss.

A low blow if ever I've heard one, but also dead on the mark! Ten points, amigo!

21. Fel_Freak228

Nov 23, 2007
    Everyone deserves to find love and settle down somewhat, even the Sword of the Jedi. And I don't think that there's a single man in the universe that she can't\wouldn't boss.;)

22. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

:p So true.. she could get any guy.

I think Jaina will find someone in a while from now.. but I pray she doesn't settle on Jag, Zekk and Kyp or whatever.. I think its time for some new guy.

I agree the triangle is getting ridiculous.. :rolleyes: It should be dropped.. its been going on far too long.

23. Fel_Freak228

Nov 23, 2007
    Yeah. The triangle has been going on for way to long.

Jaina should get with the program and marry Jag ASAP so we can move on.[face_love]:*

24. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Totally guys, I mean look at Luke and Mara! Would anyone have thought that would turn out to be a beautiful thing? And it did. Why do those people only get to find romance. Totally unfair.

SW lacks romance. [face_frustrated]

25. Fel_Freak228

Nov 23, 2007
    heh you can say that again.[face_frustrated]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.