main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Jaina Solo Fan Club, version 2.0

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Rebecca191, Mar 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darksociety

Darksociety Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2009
    Thx for agreeing i like them both don't get me wrong but they aren't strong to me for being part of the Skywalker family.

2. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Hey, lol, I'm a Jaina Solo fan, thought I'd just say hi, so hi. :)
    NIce thread.

x

3. blurt

blurt Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2008
    Jaina is without a doubt my favorite character. She's smart, strong, and adaptable. Her temper and any immaturity just make her human, she doesn't pretend to be or believe that she's perfect, which is a serious problem a lot of people with power have. She's duty bound and does what's for the best no matter how much it tears her up inside. Upon my first visit to these boards, I was thoroughly confused. I never occurred to me that people would blame her for killing Caedus or that anyone would assume she'll simply have Jag's children and fade into the background. Anyway, this is my first post that isn't a comment on a fanfiction, and this seemed as good a way to start as any.

4. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    I agree completely.

5. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
  6. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Jaina became my fav. after young Anakin passed, now I really enjoy seeing her and Jag on screen.

My wife even decided to name our daughter Jaina six yrs. ago and our son is named Jace. She wanted to do Jacen but I told her no.

7. JediSoloFel

JediSoloFel Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2009
    I agree 100%.

You're right, Jaina would and could never fade into the background its just not who she is. Also who would want her to, she's an amazing character, who's been through alot yet still goes on.

8. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    That. is. adorable. If I ever have twins one day, I'd love to name them Jaina and Jacen.

blurt I totally agree about what you're saying regarding Jaina. She is my fave character by a long shot too. I'm working on some of her costumes for conventions and yeah, am pretty much obsessed with the girl.

9. NelanisGhost

NelanisGhost Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Newest Jaina picture! *Official*

[image=http://www.collectionstation.com/resources/images/items/large/73e56077216e11b9119089fb7ed108b1.jpg]

10. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    I'm totally digging the blonde bits in her hair, it suits her.

That being said, her Jedi robes still make me go o_O due to how mismatching those shades of brown are. :p

11. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    I'm going to have to order that.

Jaina's been my favorite for years. She's very get this done, as opposed to some of the other Jedi who just sit there and think.

12. DarthAria

DarthAria Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2010
    Honestly I always liked her brother, Jacen, way better. (He's the reason I turned to the dark side) Either way Jaina is my second fave character. They say in on of the books she's supposed to marry Jag and Zekk comes back. I don't know if that's true so don't take my word for it. If it does I wonder how well things will go when Zekk shows up.

13. Darth_Wilahelm

Darth_Wilahelm Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 31, 2009
    I always liked Jaina. She is my favorite of her generation. She was never presented as perfect but always strong and capable. I also liked that she focused on developing non-force based skills unlike her brothers. I want her to become Empress of the Empire and start showing the galaxy how to get things done.

14. Jedi_Howl

Jedi_Howl Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2010
    I've been catching up on my EU novels, so while reading LoTF, I've grown to like Jaina. While her destiny appears to lead her to places she'd never thought to encounter, she resolutely plows ahead to complete her duty.

To help my catching up, in which novel did Luke present her with the designation Sword of the Jedi? Does anyone have any suggestions for their favorite Jaina novels?

Is she playing a big part in Fate of the Jedi?

15. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM THE OFFICE OF THE CHANCELLOR

*A hologram slowly begins to form eventually coalescing into a
    humanoid shape. The cross T visor and beskar armor identify
    him as a Mandalorian mercenary. A jetii'kad trophy swings freely
    at his belt as he begins to speak.*

Greetings, gentlebeings, allow me to introduce myself. I am Bardan_Jusik Mandalorian warrior and currently under contract to the EU Senate as Director of Security. As per the EU Constitution, Lady Adalia-Durron has stepped down as Chancellor and dissolved the current government. The time has come for the Senators of all threads to come together and elect a new Chancellor, a strong Chancellor. If your thread has no sitting Senator, you may elect one and be represented in the Senate.

The candidates thus far are; Adalia-Durron, the incumbent, for Chancellor
    and her running mate for Vice-Chancellor, Albaholly. Opposing
    them are Evil_King_Wiggins for Chancellor and his running mate
    Sinrebirth for Vice-Chancellor. The vote is scheduled for 23
    January. If you have any other candidates you wish to nominate or wish to add to the discussion follow this link

http://boards.theforce.net/eu_community/b10194/31471142/p2/?31

We in the Senate look forward to your participation.

END TRANSMISSION

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Unlock and bump following Move.

Being as Jaina is finally about to be the Main Character! :D

ToddtheJedi likes this.
  17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Unlock and bump!

18. Destiny975

Destiny975 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2021
    Hi! I'm a Jaina fan, and she's one of my favourite characters.

19. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Have you got her figurine? Have you read the Legacy of the Force Series?

Destiny975 likes this.
  20. Destiny975

Jan 18, 2021
    Don't really collect figurines. I've read a few books from Legacy of the Force (I don't mind spoilers) and I've read the NJO.

21. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I have two here in front of me, Fury and Revelation. I had to get me a Jaina. :p
    upload_2021-5-11_12-30-26.png

22. Destiny975

Jan 18, 2021
    Great figure! I've read Revelation and Invincible, haven't read fury yet.

23. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    “That’s not it. I’m not afraid of dying. I’m afraid of surviving … and getting to the end of the war and discovering that I’m all alone. That everyone I knew and cared for is gone.”
    I love that quote.

Destiny975 likes this.
  24. Destiny975

Jan 18, 2021
    Me too. It's from the part in Rebel Dream when she's talking to Leia, right? I tend to mix up Rebel dream and Rebel stand.

Force Smuggler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.