main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Jaina Solo Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Rebecca191, Apr 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    That's cool if Jania gets married later on in the NJO. Hopefully to Jagged.

As for the cover, it will obviously have Jania. I just hope they do a good job with her. She hasn't been featured on any covers except for the YJK where she looked bad. And hopefully Jagged will be on the cover too. It'd be nice to see a picture of him.

2. Freyja

Freyja Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Oops -I accidentally wrote married instead of engaged. He hinted at engagement but said he had no idea if she would get married. We'll have to see.

3. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Hmm... Yes, it would be very cool to have Jaina on an NJO cover; hopefully not like she was on Balance Point's back cover. Have any of you seen the Japanese NJO covers? There's a lot more sketches of the characters on those, and yes, a couple of Jaina, but the scans I've seen are so low-res it's impossible to see any detail.

And oh goodness yes, let's get a picture of Jag up there!

4. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Where did you find those scans? Even if they're low res I'd like to see them.

As for Jag, he's Wedge's nephew right? Wedge was always kind of cute, so I bet he is too. Wouldn't it be cool if Jania and Jag got married and Wedge became her uncle?

5. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Jaina was on BP, and the Japanese Ruin cover, I believe. And I am very much a fan of Jaina/Jag getting married!

6. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Jania and Jag will get married I bet. They placed so many hints at it in Dark Tide. Example: when they first meet, Jania thinks something like I wonder if that's what is was like when Mom and Dad met. They're going to end up together :)

Where are those covers? I would love to see them.

EDIT: I was just looking over my posts and I've been spelling Jaina wrong! I know how to spell it, but I've just been doing it wrong for some reason. I feel like and idiot.

7. LTJainaSolo

LTJainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2001
    dont feel like an idiot. i used to spell Jeggad Feel wrong but ive got it right now

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    So, anyone know where to find those covers?

Imperial Intel has no clue.... at least that's what they tell me...

The treatment of Grand Admirals these days! They have no respect for all the work we've done.

-- Grand Admiral Jello

9. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    lol, LTJaina Solo!

As for the covers, I'm not sure but I think I vaguely remember seeing some at the international book list, but I'm not sure and I think I got to that through Jedinet...

And Rebecca, I heard it was your b-day! Happy birthday and congrats on being 16!

10. dormir

dormir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2001
    I'm a Jaina fan! She's hot :D

11. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Hi dormir! If you don't mind me asking, what do you base your description of Jaina on? She's barely on the covers of any books and the foreign covers she is on no one can seem to find.

12. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I don't know about him, but I base it on the character itself...

~ Grand Admiral Jello ~

13. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    Hey, Sweet club! I am an absoulute Jania Fan. Never was until NJO though. I don't know about the whole Jania/Jag thing though because I haven't read BP yet because I can't find it anywhere! Boy, thats makin' me mad. I used to root for Jacen/Tenel Ka but not no more. I love Jania though! She is so much like her father. Whew! and here I am babling. :)

14. dormir

May 13, 2001
    On the back of the newest EU book there's a picture of her on it, and I think she looks pretty hot in it :D

15. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    At Shattered Knights forum he has a interview with Greg Keyes. The author says a bit about the plot of Rebirth which seems to include Jaina and Kyp teaming up for some stuff.

16. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    That interview is now available on TFN books. Rebirth is looking pretty good. Jaina and Kyp sub-plot though. Interesting combination. There were people who used to say that those two were going to get together. Personally I think that'd be a horrible match.

I only wish Jag could have made it in Rebirth too.

17. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    Kyp and Jaina? Don't worry. Not too likely. Amongst numerous other things, he is way too old for her.

18. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    I didn't think Jaina and Kyp would ed up together. He's far too old plus she and Jagged hopefully will get together in Dark Journey. I had just read that some people did think that would happen. Wierd, huh?

19. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    I can't wait for Dark Journey! At this point I am pretty confident Jag will appear in it. I'm really looking forward to SbS too though. If it is done well, that infiltration plot could be really great. Your right, the Kyp/Jaina thing is strange, but I guess that is because I am not a big fan of Kyp.

20. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm a big Jaina fan!:) I really do hope she doesn't end up with Kyp. He was a grown up, when she was two, in Jedi search.

21. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Jaina is on the back of which EU book?? And I'd like a link too please...

~ Grand Admiral Jello~

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Me too, please!! :)

23. dormir

May 13, 2001
    I can't remember the title at the moment, balance point maybe?

24. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    She was the girl hanging upside down in the bacta tank on the back of BP. That is the only one I know of. If there is something more recent I am unaware of it.

25. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Oh, you said new.... so I thought you meant another one... oh well.... A new one would be nice.

~ Grand Admiral Jello ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.