main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson The January Tucson FanForce Meeting!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Admiral_JasterMereel, Jan 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Meeting Information===============================

As the members of the Tucson FanForce have voted for Saturday, January 25, 2003 as our first meeting of the year, I have set the meeting for that date at 3:00 PM. We are currently meeting at the Park Place Mall (on the intersection of Broadway and Wilmot) in the Food Court near Game Daze. The topics that need to be discussed are communication, upcoming FF Activities, more duties for TFF Members, and others to be set by both TD0690 and Admiral_JasterMereel. If anyone else thinks something else needs to be addressed, post it here or announce it at the meeting.

For Review======================================

Date: Saturday, January 25, 2003

Time: 3:00 PM

Place: Park Place Mall Food Court, near Game Daze

Contact Information===============================

If you need to contact me, you can through:

1) Admiral_JasterMereel@fanforce.net

2) Kamikaze_Koyote@hotmail.com

3) The boards.theforce.net PM module

If you have any questions before the 25, write me and I'll respond as soon as possible. :D

2. AoErat

AoErat Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 2001
    Just a note - I won't be able to attend. I've got another obligation on the other side of town shortly after the meeting begins. :(

3. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    Unfortunately due to sudden health problems, I won't be able to attend the meeting either. :(

4. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    On another note, I have no ride to the meeting, my moms car is in the shop, unless Jay is home and can take me I don't see how I could get there.

5. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    For those that were able to go, how was the meeting?

6. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    What meeting TD0690? Only three people showed up, Admiral_JasterMereel, Obi-Wan-Kenobi_1977, and myself. No meeting really took place. Jay and myself met at the mall around 2:00 pm and caught up with Gabe at 3:15 pm. After that, we did nothing. But it was still cool going to the mall hanging out if anything.

7. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I guess that I can place the subjects from the January into the February meeting, along with any other important matters...

Still, we must discuss communication, TFF events, and new duties for members. If anyone has anymore to say, I will create a February meeting thread.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

8. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    What meeting TD0690? Only three people showed up, Admiral_JasterMereel, Obi-Wan-Kenobi_1977, and myself. No meeting really took place.

It's funny, I remember having quite a few meetings with only three people and a productive meeting actually took place! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.