The Jawa Hunters Official Gab Thread!

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodacrumb Jedi Padawan

hey all it has been a while i still dont have a way online but i am in boston this weekend i will be back monday night but i wanted to let u know i still check the boards when i get a chance i hope u are having a good easter have fun
  2. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    Heey Yoda Crumb. Rock on. How are you doing. long time no hear. We will be having a meeting real soon this month. Has your number changed? if it has PM me so I can get up with you.
  3. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    Passion Looks for TV Deal
    Wed, Apr 14, 04 09:54:12 AM EDT

The Hollywood Reporter talks about the TV rights for the #1 movie at the box office this week - the Passion of the Christ. There's a SW comparison made in the article that fans might be interested in:
    Mel Gibson's Icon Prods. has quietly started the process of shopping for TV licensing deals for "Passion," which is the first hugely successful film to come down the pike as a true free agent for pay TV and broadcast/basic cable licensing in more than five years, since Fox scooped up the rights to George Lucas' "Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace." ICM chief Jeff Berg is spearheading the "Passion" discussions with networks on behalf of Icon and the ICM-repped Gibson.
    Industry sources say that each of the Big Four broadcast networks has been pitched the movie, along with HBO, Showtime and other major cablers. The pay TV outlet for most theatrical releases from major film distributors is determined by overarching output deals that studios have with HBO, Showtime and Starz Encore premium services, but "Passion" has no predetermined pay TV window because it is distributed domestically by indie Newmarket Films.

I wonder if Genndy Tartakovsky will do the cartoon?
  4. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    hey ya'll ... how far away is jacksonville from fayetteville ? I'm going to a concert in fayetteville tonight.
  5. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.