main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Jawa Hunters Official Gab Thread!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    I will make sure everyone knows this about the bio's!

2. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Hey Jerri - I got your pictures scanned so now its just a matter of adding the effects and e-mailing them to you :) .

3. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    That sounds great Natalie! I really appreciate it lots! :)

4. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    How is the gang out here doing. I hope that you are all enjoying the nice summer weather.
    I guess that we are going to hear any time now the offical location for CIII. Chicago
    is the front runner so far...

5. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey Mike! We're doing great here! How bout you & your group? Ummh, last I heard was negotiations were going on for C111 being in Denver,CO........keep us posted eh! Don't forget to check out the website.......go to the thread that says website, then scroll till you see a post by cinemafreak w/the word "clickie".....this will link you to the new site. :)

6. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi Jerri, Chicago will probably get it ;)
    I am going to go and check out the web site...

7. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Don't mean to barge in (well yes, I guess I do), but I just wanted to say Hello to everyone, and I very much so look forward to meeting you all!...I just moved to the area (I live in Swansboro) and I am just thrilled to have found fellow fans!

8. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I would love to meet you jkg_vader and the rest of the gang one of these days. I will probably take drive down there at some point...

9. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    It is heaven on earth here, CrazyMike. You should come down, you'll love it! I just finished my bio and sent it to Jerri, and I'll have a picture shortly. I had real fun writing my bio, although I'm not sure about the character I created (I've never done anything like that before). My husband thinks I'm crazy, heehee.

10. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Welcome jkg_vader! It has been a pleasure talking to you this evening & I look fwd to our meeting on Sunday so we can get more aquainted!

I'm glad you had fun w/your bio! :)

You will meet a lot of great people here on the boards! Crazy Mike is one of them! Explore the boards & have lots of fun jkg_vader! :)

11. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    I am having the BEST time. I already found an old Star Wars buddy that I haven't heard from in years on one of the other boards!

12. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Well, I live in Swansboro also, look forward to meeting you. I like what you did with your character bio. If you want to add to it or change it ever, let me know.

13. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    I saw it online, and it was great! Just one thing, please please please go back and change "Vador" to "Vader." Where in the Boro do you live? I'm in the historic district.

14. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    LOL [face_laugh] .........not to worry, correction to be made! It's these dang Imperial names.......Rebels much easier to work with! hehee

15. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Sorry about that.

When 5am you awoke, and 3am the next day it is with no sleep, spell as well, you will not.

That's right. If you see me pooch something, let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks.

Boro: I live behind the school in a community called Swansboro Acres.

16. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    I had a blast tonight guys! It was fun to put faces to names...even misspelled ones (heehee)

17. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    jkg_vader my wife thinks that I am crazy so
    I am sure that we are going to get along just fine. Thanks for the compliment Jerri
    but we will see if you still feel that way after you meet me in person [face_laugh]

18. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Well, I hope that Beth will come out for a meeting. I had a blast and look forward to seeing everybody for the convention.

19. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    We shall see about Beth...maybe we scared her (heehee). Anyway, I've been sewing a Jedi tunic all night for Jerri, and it looks AWSOME! (not to brag or anything). Anyone else in the group who's lacking a costume and needs a seemstress to help put it together, let me know and I will see what I can do. The JawaHunter needs a costume; I'm thinking Kaki Shorts, Kaki shirt, a funky helmet or floppy hat, a robe or cloak (not like Jedi's though), some goggles, and a gaffi stick...but that's just me. Oh, and I cracked the code on making the PERFECT Jedi Comlink!

20. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    jkg_vader.........You're great! Thanks so much! Can't wait for the rest of The Jawa Hunters to see some of your handy work! Had loads of fun today! :)

21. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey Mike..............Don't worry, I know my opinion of you will not change when I do meet you in person.......By the way, we really appreciate your stops by our boards! :)

22. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Thanks Jerri, Lynora and I are trying to plan a trip down there to meet you all but it is just that I do not have alot of holiday
    time left...

23. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    We know the truth; you just don't want to come see us Mike. ; )

Anyway, the Jawa Hunter's costume is coming along well...I am having SO MUCH FUN!

24. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I would love to come down there Janine. Your husband and my wife can compare us to which one of us is crazier [face_laugh]

25. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Mike, I understand how it can be tough trying to get enough time off. That would be a long drive so you would definately need some extra time..........By the way, just wanted to let you know that if ya'll can swing the trip, you & Lenora do not have to worry about having money for a hotel ~~~ as my home is hopen to ya'll! I hope it works out for ya'll to come down soon! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.