main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The JC Hogwarts House Cup - Version 15 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Mara-Jade-Skywalker, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    What happened to Slytherin?:p

2. Persephone_Kore

Persephone_Kore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2006
    I think they're shedding their skin this week. They'll be back next time, all shiny and stuff.

3. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Maria disappeared and I've been asleep for the best part of a week :p

4. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    We're not dead, we're just resting. :p

Obviously everyone has been busy over Christmas and had no time for doing tasks. So yeah, no update from us... :p

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    And I would like to congratulate my fellow Hufflepuff HORSEY on continuing the House Cup tradition of being promoted to moderator [:D]

6. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    Congrats on the modship! ;)

Also, I think I've finally recovered from break, so I will be adding up points (and making the standings look pretty) shortly. :p

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    RAVENCLAW'S WEEK WHATEVER UPDATE

BÃœCHER

If you could make one change to the story as a whole, what would it be? Why? How would it affect other plot points? 5 points.

Have either Lupin or Tonks survive. Probably Tonks, as it seems fitting the the last of the Marauders dies saving the school he loved so. Little Teddy deserves to grow up knowing one parent, and Nymphadora, though she would grieve, would have a living reminder of the joy she shared with Remus, however brief it was.

Completed by: Lank_Pavail

SACHEN DIE WAREN

Speculate on the past of any of the adult characters in the HP verse. May do up to 3. 25 points.

Theodore Tonks
    Ted Tonks was born to muggles in Dover. His parents soon learned of his ability when he accidentally turned his sister blue when she stole his rubber ducky. The doctors in the town were baffled by the unusual case, yet the head nurse, a witch named Elanor Parker, saw it for what it was. She righted Ted's sister to her normal color, erased the memory of the doctors on the incident, and sat down for a long talk with Ted's parents. Ted's father immediately wanted to get rid of the child upon learning he had magical powers, yet his mother was more sympathetic. Her husband was adament, however, so Ted was handed over to Elanor to be raised. She raised him in a wizarding family, but Ted's mother still remained part of his life.

Ted went off to Hogwarts at the age of 10 (his birthday was in October) and was sorted into Ravenclaw House. He made a few friends, but was still bullied for his Muggle-Born status. He became very skilled at Potions and even began tutoring. It was in this tutoring job that he met Andromeda Black, a snotty Pure Blood girl who was always resentful that she was not placed in Slytherin with the rest of her family. She and Ted immediately clashed and fought constantly. However, Professor Slughorn insisted that Andromeda be tutored, so they were forced to continue.

However, over a year, the two quite bickering and became good friends. Ted actually began to develop feelings for Andromeda, which did not go beyond the notice of her older sister Bellatrix. Ted had to ensure several beatings by Bellatrix's boyfriend and his brother, the Lestranges, which only increased Andromeda's resentment of her sister. Andromeda herself fell in love with Ted, and when they graduated Hogwarts, he proposed to her. As her family would never accept it, he went with her when she went to tell her family. They quietly accepted the Black Family's yelling and screaming and finally banishment from their family.

As heartbroken as Andromeda was to be shunned from her family, she and Ted married and moved into a flat London. She kept in touch with her younger cousin, Sirius, and he even stayed with them for holidays after he ran away from home. They had a daughter, Nymphadora, whom both parents were shocked to learn was a metamorphmagus. Upon Sirius' imprisonment, Ted and Andromeda tried to be allowed to see him, for neither believed him guilty, but were not allowed to.

Dolores Umbridge
    Dolores was raised by a proper pure-blood family in Winsor. Her mother was a Baronness and her father a wealthy man of high respect and honor. She had no siblings, and was considered too small to have any large pets (such as horses or the pegasus she always wished for), so she instead was only allowed cats, as they were once worshiped like gods by the Egyptians. She attended a private girls only primary school for Proper young Witches and was sent instead to Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons for her magical schooling. On top of magic, she learned all the things a proper young lady ought to learn; how to keep house, always be a lady, and to put a husband first. However, Dolores never married.

She returned to England where she got a job with the Ministry of Witch Affairs acting as a consultant. She was often criticized for being ol

8. Persephone_Kore

Jan 19, 2006
    Update Mondayish. Crashing now, sorry.

9. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    And you call US the procrastinators!

10. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    Week 3 Points - now with 100% more AWESOME (aka colors)

As usual, please let me know if I've messed anything up. :p

House Totals - Week 3
    Hufflepuff - 3611 points
    Slytherin - 1650 points
    Gryffindor - 675 points
    Ravenclaw - 560 points

Individual Totals - Week 3
    NYCitygurl - 1581 points
    Persephone_Kore - 1530 points
    DarthIshtar - 560 points
    jedi_of_ennth - 485 points
    AnakinsFavorite - 425 points
    Miana Kenobi - 300 points
    s65horsey - 285 points
    LilyHobbitJedi - 260 points
    Handmaiden_Yane - 175 points
    Tyi-Maet Nefer - 135 points
    AmberStarbright - 105 points
    TIEPilot051999 - 100 points
    Mar17swgirl - 85 points
    KrystalBlaze - 75 points
    JediVegeta - 70 points
    _princess_leia_ - 65 points
    Devi - 55 points
    Daughter_of_Yubyub - 45 points
    JediANGELA - 35 points
    Jaina_Solo_59 - 25 points
    Lank_Pavail - 5 points

11. Persephone_Kore

Jan 19, 2006
    HUFFLEPUFF WEEK 4 UPDATE

Books
    No.

Things That Were
    No.

House Pride
    No.

Humr

Write a horoscope for any character in the HP-verse as they would write it (in the same character's voice). May do up to 5. 15 points each.

1. Tom Riddle: With the conjunction of Saturn with Mars, war will lash the wizarding world. It devours its children, letting them mingle with mud and Muggles, and I will be its savior. Pluto's ascendance will be under my hand, and as his influence fails I will stand triumphant forever over death.

2. Hermione Granger: There is a grand trine in each of the succedent houses, indicating great stability and a strong inner harmony, especially regarding subjects involving the pursuit of creativity and... what is this nonsense? I'm logical, not creative. I do come up with solutions some people regard as creative, but they're really just a matter of thinking things through correctly. So many wizards haven't an ounce of logic. I'd brew it into a potion if I could.

3. Harry Potter: Doom. Lots of, um, doom. Mars is bright tonight and rules the twelfth house, which means I will almost certainly drown on Tuesday, be caught in a fire on Thursday, and tumble down a landslide on Friday. I will die on the thirty-first of May, just in time to get out of exams.

4. Luna Lovegood: The sun is in the house of Ophiuchus, the Snake-Handler, also known as Asclepius the Healer. The Ministry is part of a centuries-old conspiracy to overlook this thirteenth constellation. The stars appear faint in the night sky because of steadily employed witches and wizards on broomsticks, flying into the night with strategically positioned invisibility cloaks. Anyway, this means a Parselmouth will be important in the next month. I hope it will be Harry Potter. He's really quite nice, and much more suited to being a Healer than the other Parselmouth who's been making the news lately, although I don't think he mentioned that in his career plans.

5. Trelawney: The night sky is obscured by clouds, but with the vision of the Inner Eye, we can sweep those darkling mists aside and consult the glory of the heavens! (Please ignore the Granger girl's babbling about mathematical prediction of the positions of the stars.) I see great sorrow ahead, great sorrow and love lost. I see... er, yes, the stars. The ascendance of Venus indicates the ascendance of love and desire, and conjunction with Jupiter indicates that passion must master or be mastered. Its presence in the twelfth house means that either way will lead at last to disaster.

[Persephone_Kore]

Challenge fic - Must include all of the following in a fic about Hogwarts or anything in the HPverse:
    - A crossover element (ie: character from another fandom) ? Jacen Solo
    - A spell gone wrong ? kittens
    - Bipping (bipping=throwing a loaf of bread or other convenient object at someone?s head, usually when they are being stupid) ? Jacen and the quill
    - An internet meme reference of some sort (for example, lolcats or orly/yarly) ? Harry and Ron
    - Lyrics from any song. Ever. Identify it somehow. ? the ones from the Lion King
    - The phrase "wibbly wobbly timey whimey" ? Ron
    - "You're like a thermal exhaust port. For weird." ? Jacen
    - "Everything I say ends up in the House Cup somehow." -- Hermione
    - Kittens! ? spell gone wrong
    - No defenestration of any kind. That's right, you heard me. tongue
    Worth 50 points.

Jacen Solo rolled his eyes. ?Figures.?

?Hey!? Ron sputtered, coughing. ?It worked, didn?t it??

?No.? Jacen sighed, staring at the kittens. ?You tried to spell yourself to repel Crookshanks. What you actually did was clone him or something.? Jacen didn?t think that the male cat could have actually had babies, but those kittens were small, orange, and cuddled around the angry and confused p

12. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    SLYTHERIN WEEK 4 UPDATE

BOOKS

No new tasks.

THINGS THAT WERE

No new tasks.

HOUSE PRIDE

No new tasks.

HUMR

Write a crystal ball (humorous view of the future) for any character from the HP-verse (preferably current students, but you could do anyone). May do up to 5. 15 points each.

Madam Hooch, relegated to obscurity after a few moments of refereeing glory in Harry Potter's first and second years, will retire to Hogsmeade and spend the rest of her life obsessively following professional Quidditch. When the Hollyhead Harpies become the first team to lose to the Chudley Cannons in years, Madam Hooch will bid the cruel, cruel world adieu and die of a broken heart.

Ginny Weasley, angered by her husband's refusal to name their children after any of her dead relatives, will seek a divorce. After leaving Harry, she will found the Society For Prevention of Unwieldy Names and author several best-selling books, including Why My Ex-Husband Named Our Youngest Son Albus Severus: A Treatise on the Emotional Impact of Stupid Names and Post-War Trauma or Ingrained Insanity? Why Harry Potter Chose the Names He Did.

Filius Flitwick will be offered a lucrative Hollywood contract. He will travel to the United States and star in every movie that calls for a Goblin-sized actor in a funny costume. He will marry Natalie Portman, and the two will live happy, secluded lives in a mansion in California.

Grawp, quirky and adorable as ever, will continue to be quirky and adorable. After a tragic mishap with a strange potion turns his skin green, he will endorse Muggle canned vegetables.

Cho Chang will never quite recover from the shock caused by Cedric's death; she will weep whenever the words "Cedric," "Diggory," "Hufflepuff," "Triwizard Tournament," or "Robert Pattinson," are spoken while she is in earshot. Her tears will be discovered to have magical healing properties, much like those of a phoenix, and the abundance of her tears will allow doctors at St. Mungo's to cure most every patient that walks through the doors.

[jedi_of_ennth]

CREATIVE SPIRIT

No new tasks.

ARTISTIC SPIRIT

Design the cover of a wizarding magazine, including some article titles and such. May do up to 2. 25 points.

Modern Witch

Geeky Teen Wizard Weekly

[jedi_of_ennth]

LITERARY SPIRIT

Write a transcript of an interview or radio show on Wizarding Radio. 40 points.

HOSTESS: Welcome back, friends, to Wally Westenra's World of Magic. I am Plumme Pepperdove, filling in for Wally Westenra, and today we're continuing our look at the standards of magical education in our modern world. With us today are the four Heads of Houses from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry...please join me in welcoming Professors Minerva McGonagall, Filius Flitwick, Pomona Sprout, and Severus Snape.

PEANUT GALLERY: [polite applause]

HOSTESS: Lately, the Daily Prophet has revealed stunningly scandalous secrets about Hogwarts under Albus Dumbledore's madcap reign. How do you respond to allegations of strange disappearances among the student body?

MCGONAGALL: These rumors are completely untrue! Why someone would stoop to making such preposterous claims is beyond me!

SPROUT: I blame Slytherin.

HOSTESS: Indeed. And what does Professor Snape, Head of Slytherin House, have to say about your allegation?

SNAPE: You would do well to remember, Professor Sprout, that there is a reason you are neglected and ignored in the movi

13. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Ravenclaw - THE HOUSE OF PROCRASTINATORS - Weekly Update.

First as usual.

SRSLY, guys?

LIVRES

Did Harry lose all the traits transferred to him by Voldemort when he attempted to kill Harry as a baby? ie: Ability to speak Parseltongue. Why or why not? 10 points.

No. Just as the Avada Kerdarva curse has a permanent effect, that which Harry from Voldemort?s attempt to kill him as a baby are still with him, and will be for life. They will serve as reminders to Harry about how fine that line between choosing what is right, and what is easy, can be. Besides, the Parseltongue makes for a heck of a party trick.

Completed by: Lank_Pavail

[b][color=silver][hl=darkblue]COMEDIE[/b][/hl][/color]

[b]Make up some completely random and canonically impossible romantic pairings and explain just why they are so unlikely to happen. And ?It's just not possible/it's just wrong? is not a good answer. :P For example: Hermione/Giant Squid because the Squid is a loner and Hermione thinks seafood is gross. :P 5 points each. May do up to 5.[/b]

1. Hermione/Grawp: Hermione would insist of her boyfriend being able to read and on keeping things somewhat neat and Grawp would just fail at both of these.
    2. Harry/Voldemort: Neither one of them is really into the whole 'date your mortal enemy' thing.
    3. Fenir/Fleur: Fleur only has eyes for one man with wolfish tendencies plus he's so incivilised.
    4. Pansy/Parvati: They would have far too many fights over fashion and over who looks the prettiest to ever have a relationship survive.
    5. Moaning Myrtle/Giant Squid: Because Myrtle intangible and the Squid is an awful conversationalist.

[i]Completed by: CodeName_Targeter[/i]

[b]Write amusing classified/dating type ads found in The Daily Prophet. May do up to 5. 10 points.[/b]

1. Single Widower in search of non-crazy witch, preferably a pure-blood. Must like black leather and not have an obsession for powerful men. Contact R. L. Strange.

2. Single war-vet looking for a sweet, loving witch. Must have a sense of humor and not hate muggle-borns. Contact D. Thomas.

3. Evil dark lord in search of minions. Must like snakes. Contact V.D. Mort.

4. Looking for lost locket. Silver, has a snake and an S on it. Please return to Regulus A. Black.

5. Single white pureblood male in search of single white pureblood female. Must prove ancestry. Contact D. Mafoy.

[i]Completed by: Miana Kenobi[/i]

[b]Write a horoscope for any character in the HP-verse as they would write it (in the same character's voice). May do up to 5. 15 points each.[/b]

[u]Remus[/u] - The position of the moon and it's size indicates that this week will be tough for me. Some hairy things will come out of it. Also, the position of Saturn is warning me to stay away from friends. The size of Mars tells me danger is afoot.

[u]Hermione[/u] - The position of Mercury tells me that I obviously need to avoid ridiculous projects. Also, the alignment of Saturn and Neptune means to beware anthing idiotic that comes my way. Finally, the brightness of Pluto warns me to study.

[u]Snape[/u] - The reflection of Jupiter's shadow onto Saturn warns me that I will always be living in someone's shadow or a memory. Perhaps I should not let others boss me around. Also, Mars is bright, which means pain and suffering is near; a bad omen, seeing as the Gryffindor/Slytherin match is tomorrow.

[u]Neville[/u] - The brightness of the stars warns me that happiness is approaching. No, wait, that means death is approaching! Um, the position of Mercury and Venus says that good tiddings are headed for friends. That's a relief, I suppose. Aha! The position of Neptune says that it is a good time for growth! That's good for my plants!

[u]Moaning Myrtle[/u] - The position of Jupiter means NOTHING to me. I couldn't care less if Mars is bright, or if Saturn is dark, because all I see is Uranus. The position and size of THAT is the only thing that really draws

14. Persephone_Kore

Jan 19, 2006
    HUFFLEPUFF WEEK 5 UPDATE
    Not so much this week.

Humr (yes, it's spelled that way on purpose)

Write a Day in the Life of any character, particularly any "new" characters (from the last book). May do up to 8. 20 points each.

Argus Filch

4 am-woke up and fed Mrs. Norris. Why the cat always has to eat at 4 am I?ll never know. But what Mrs. Norris wants, Mrs. Norris gets.
    4:13 am- heard a noise. Made Mrs. Norris go investigate. I gave her food, ain?t gonna go poking around when I can be sleeping.
    7 am- got up and started patrolling. Easiest part of the job. Everyone?s too tired at 7 am to be up to mischief. Also really boring.
    9 am- am thinking about finding those shackles for the dungeon. Have decided to start petitioning for them to be used again to Dumbledore.
    Noon- ate lunch and glared at first years.
    12:02 pm ?glared at everyone.
    1:30 pm- fed Mrs. Norris a treat.
    4 pm ?ahaha! First year caught going into the Forbidden Forest! Time to bring out the shackles!
    7 pm- did not get to shackle first year. Pity.
    10 pm- curled up with Mrs. Norris to take Squib lesson.
    12 pm- hate Squib lessons. Going to bed.

Winky
    4 am-Poor Winky! Poor Master! Cannot sleep because feeling so guilty.
    4:13 am- Decided to drink some more butterbeer. Oh, poor Winky?Poor Master?
    7 am- Must work in kitchen now and not be with Poor Master. How Winky rues the day she was given a piece of clothing!
    9 am- Winky exasperated with Dobby. Dobby tried to cheer Winky up again. Drank more butterbeer.
    Noon- Cried. Winky misses making Master lunch!
    12:02 pm ?Could not eat. More butterbeer.
    1:30 pm- Shocked by Ms. Hermione?s new group, SPEW.
    4 pm ?Poor Winky!
    7 pm- Winky wishes she could stop working in Kitchens and go back to Master.
    10 pm- Winky needs to go get more butterbeer.
    12 pm- Caught by Dobby.

Mrs. Weasley
    4 am-Wake up.
    4:13 am- Smell something burning. Blast Fred and George!
    7 am- Started Breakfast. Got everyone out of their beds.
    9 am- If Fred and George didn?t stay up making silly tricks and burning the house, they wouldn?t having to do so much gnome duty.
    Noon- Made lunch. Everyone comes in for food, but not for chores. Typical.
    12:02 pm ?A Muggle artifact?? In my kitchen???
    1:30 pm- Taking some quiet time to knit sweaters. Ronnie loves maroon!
    4 pm ?Started to make dinner. Hmmm, I wonder what Gilderoy Lockhart?s favorite dish is?
    7 pm- Sang along to Celestina Warbeck. Oh, if only I had been a singer?
    10 pm- Waiting for Arthur to come home?
    12 pm- Enjoyed some late night drinks with Arthur. Oh dear. He just called me ?Wollymobbles?.

[Handmaiden_Yane]

The Artistic Spirit
    Make an icon for this game (must apply to the game as a whole and not just a specific House) that could possibly be uploaded on the JC in place of the current one. May do up to 2. 30 points.

Icon 1
    Icon 2

The Literary Spirit

Take an at least somewhat well known TV show or movie and write a scene/short fic replacing the show/movie?s characters with characters from the HP verse. ie: What would Harry and Co do if they were stuck on the island from Lost? May do up to 3. 45 points.

?The Office? (Muggle edition)

Harry, Hermione, and Ron stepped somewhat hesitantly off the elevator at the place of their new Muggle jobs. They were to be salesmen (and woman) at the Scranton branch of Dunder-Mifflin paper company.

?If you are thinking of any spells to use to boost your sales, Ron,? Hermione said warningly, ?You can forget them right now. We can?t compromise our Muggle covers.?

Ron rolled his eyes. ?I bet these Muggles won?t even know if we did anything. It?s a paper company, Hermione.?

Harry nodded in agreement with Hermione. ?She?s right, Ron, we can?t blow this.?

Ron looked at them with a blank face. ?Because selling paper is

15. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    RAVENCLAW'S LAST UPDATE!!

BOOKS

Describe the magical properties of any potions ingredient or other object in the HP-verse. May do up to 10 and may make up magical properties as desired. 5 points.

1. Hen's Blood - potent and used for healing potions.
    2. Bat Wings - when added to a potion, turns it black. Used often in memory charms.
    3. Cobra Venom - Deadly ingredient, known by it's shimmery gold color. Used sparingly in healing potions.
    4. Ground Oxen horns - odorless white powder, used to strengthen a potion.
    5. Poppies - inhaling too much makes one light-headed and sleepy. Mass inhalation results in sleeping.
    6. Frog skin - reacts only with silverleaf to create an anti-wart cream.
    7. Ginger - added to healing potions to make them taste better.
    8. Hibiscus petals - used primarily in love potions, also found rarely in memory potions.
    9. Artichoke hearts - when boiled and smashed, mixed with fern leaf and mushroom oil, makes a sunburn remedy.
    10. Fern Leaf - Used in healing potions for rashes, burns, cuts, anything. Helps sooth pain.

Completed by: Miana Kenobi

[b][color=silver][hl=darkblue]THINGS THAT WERE[/b][/color][/hl]
    *No new tasks*

[hr]

[b][color=silver][hl=darkblue]HOUSE PRIDE[/b][/color][/hl]

[b]Create a web page (singular... as in 1, as in this doesn't have to be huge) dedicated to your House and House Cup team. 20 points.
    - Bonus: + 5 points if you have amusing quotes, etc and such from your fellow teammates. If you don?t have any quotes, put up a few tasks that you think your House has done exceptionally well this game and/or are funny. [/b]

[link=http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~slicer/RCsite/RC1.html]Ravenclaw's Adorkable Page[/link]

[i]Completed by: Lank_Pavail[/i]

[hr]

[b][color=silver][hl=darkblue]HUMR[/b][/color][/hl]

[b]Write an article from The Quibbler. May do up to 3. 15 points.[/b]

[b]DUMBLEDORE GAY![/b]

Albus Dumbledore, legendary wizard and former Headmaster of Hogwarts, was always known for being a man of many talents who liked the strangest things and always tried everything once. According to old friends, it seems that Dumbledore also liked something else strange.

According to some of his oldest friends, Dumbledore was never married because it wasn't witches he fancied.

We all remember how Dumbledore defeated the dark wizard Grindlewald in the 1940s; a feat that is legendary.

BUT DID HE REALLY???

Albus Dumbledore, who allegedly was very much in love with Grindlewald, never actually killed Grindlewald. In fact, Albus faked his death to secretly remove Grindlewald to a tiny resort on the island of Bermuda, where Dumbledore would spend his holidays with him.

Whether or not Dumbledore faked his own death to spend the rest of his life with his true love is still debated.

[b]HARRY POTTER: READY TO "REVEAL ALL?"[/b]

Harry Potter, the famed Boy-Who-Lived, was quoted last week as saying that PlayWitch magazine had approached him and asked him to "reveal all." Potter, a modest young man of 21 now, says he was flattered and quite embarrassed, but politely declined.

OR DID HE?

Our inside at PlayWitch magazine said little, but did mention that a certain famous wizard decided to accept the offer after-all, arriving in the studio early one morning in a disguise.

"He wanted to not be seen; like he was hiding something."

The young man, whom we are guessing is Potter, will unrobe and reveal all for the photoshoot, which will hit stands sometime in the next few months.

"It was rather odd," our source tells us. "He said he would do it on the sole condition that there would be a horse there as well."

[b]CELESTINA WARBECK LOOKING FOR NEWER - SMALLER - BAND[/b]

Famed singer Celestina Warbeck, back from her two year gap of not making good music, has decided an entirely new start is needed to relaunch her career.

Her idea? Leprachauns.

"I think it's brilliant," she was quoted at saying. "They sing great,

16. Persephone_Kore

Jan 19, 2006
  17. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Just a note: I've pulled out. I just don't feel like doing any tasks... :p

18. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    It feels like the whole of Gryffindor has done the same.:p

19. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    OYE NICKY.

Cuz we started one day late, can we end on Sunday instead of Saturday?

20. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    Yes, we can end on a Sunday. :p

Apologies for the lack of points-adding-up... I've been killed by midterms and the vast amount of work I have to do this quarter. I'm going to add everything up this evening and post the updated points.

21. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [:D] Nicky.

[face_laugh] And now you can't be sad about me because you're not a Slyerthin anymore either :p

22. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    OMG, this game is still here. :eek:

Suppose there's no point signing up when there's five days left, so when does the next round start? :D

23. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    There's a point in signing up if it's for Ravenclaw! :p

24. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Especially considering half our house turned out to be disappearers. :(

25. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    House Totals - Week 4