main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reviews Books The JC Lit Reviews Special: TRAITOR (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Caine, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Hmm... it sounds like it has to be someone who can do an... ah... solo... mission on Coruscant. I'm going for Grand Admiral Thrawn, just for the hell of it.

- The Imperial Ewok

2. scorepeein

scorepeein Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    It could be a good pilot to get them off world. What is Lt. Ketch up to?

3. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    My "person in limbo to help Jacen" theories.

1) Yoda. Where the hell has he been since ROTJ

2) Zekk. While not totally 'gone' from the EU, he isn't someone doing things that we know of, and he IS an Old Pal.

3) Jorus C'baoth. I still have a theory on this, I will type it up someday.

4) Ken Palpatine. Enough Said.

5) Borsk Fey'lya, Viqi Shesh. One isn't dead, and will now help Jacen. Maybe Viqi contacts Vergere or something, or if they're on Coruscant, Borsk is there.

6) Carib Devist. Is he dead? I wanted more about the clone sleeper cells, they were interesting characters created by Zahn. This one is pretty likely when you think about it, but probably wrong.

4. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    well its friday, and so mastage said he would have a review up...........

5. Anakin1607

Anakin1607 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Do Vergere and Ganner ever meet in the book? It'd be hilarious considering what he said to her the last time they met. :D

One of the best saber fights ever written you say? My opinion of this book has gone up another notch. :)

6. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    I'm going for Boba Fett turning up.

Lighsaber battle? [face_shocked] :D

Vergere v Jacen?
    Jacen v Ganner?
    Vergere v Ganner?
    All three against each other?

Or does the lightsaber fight include the totally unsuspected person? ;)

Great Review Mastadge! :)

7. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    If there are going to be any lightsaber battles, let it be Jacen against Tsavong Lah. Who knows? Tsavong Lah lost one foot to Jacen. Maybe he'll lose the other.

8. Rev_Leidu

Rev_Leidu Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2001
    Gah! I should have came here sooner!

:_| I wanna read the book! *pouts* You guys are evil for knowing what happens before us. :p

Anyways...unsuspecting people...hm...*thinks* Crap, I have no clue! :( I wanna read the blasted book! :_|

9. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    I imagine that this time, he'll lose something a bit more significant than his foot.

10. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    Like his head, ne? :D

11. Anakin1607

Anakin1607 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Nah, Vong never use their heads anyway. :)

12. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    LOL! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

what about Rabba, Lowie's friend? she has been EU limbo since the last book concerning the Diversity Alliance in hte YJK series. the last we saw, she was on a unknown outer-rim planet.

hmmm?

13. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Perhaps, but I get the feeling that Tsavong Lah won't meet his end until a hardcover. Same thing holds for Nom Anor.

14. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    Maybe it's Nom Anor that is the surprise person. ?[face_plain] *shrugs* Just a thought. :D

15. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    I think that the third person is probably Nom Anor. [shrugs] I may be wrong, but I doubt that Tsavong Lah is going to be willing to accept another failure from him.

16. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    Whoo hoo! Someone agrees! :D Well, it could be our favorite Yuuzhan Vong, or it could be another Jedi that went to Limbo...wish I knew *sighs*

17. Jedi_Knight_Mike

Jedi_Knight_Mike Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 8, 2002
    I don't think it is Nom Anor because in the review Mastage is excited about the three against the galaxy ending but very bored with the way Nom Anor's character is progressing. The order which these points are delivered suggests that the review is answering our first instinct to put Nom Anor in the trio.

IMO the review is is suggesting that Nom Anor is not part of the three against the galaxy.

18. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    Drat...now I have no clue who it is again...

19. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    I think it is Harrar the high preist. Just think, if he truly believes that Jaina is Yun Harla. His status would cause doubts throughtout the whole Vong fleet. And in RS he was headed to coruscant.

Nightsun

20. busdriver

busdriver Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    So vergere aparently met up with the vong around ROgue Planet? I didn't read that book, would anyone care to direct me to a description of this /or type if your feeling generous what that is all about. Secondly, and since i read through all 6 pages i am thinking about it, why do some people think ben will be a main part of later novels? Maybe i misintrepeted said users comments but it seemed as those some people thought he wouldpaly a major role. I am totally envious of all who have the book now, but no hard feelings, just feel free to give us sometiny tidbits to keep us from tearing our hair out.

21. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hey, don't go bashing my girl Anja! ;) She's really not all THAT bad! She cleaned up, remember? ;) GO ANJA!!! :D

Jae Angel

22. Han Solo Cup

Han Solo Cup Jedi Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    Could someone post me a link to Mastage's review? Or maybe just tell me where to go please?

23. Jedi_Knight_Mike

Jedi_Knight_Mike Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 8, 2002
    The review is on page 2 of this thread

24. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    So Vergere aparently met up with the Vong around Rogue Planet? I didn't read that book, would anyone care to direct me to a description of this/or type if your feeling generous what that is all about?

I'll be happy to explain it! :D In Rogue Planet, Vergere had gone to a planet, Sekot I believe it was called, and encountered the Vong there. In order to save the planet from the Vong, Vergere let herself be taken by the Vong (I don't know what excuse she made or how she talked them out of destroying Sekot, sorry). So they left with Vergere back into their own galaxy once again until the beginning of NJO, I believe.

I'm sorry to say that I know nothing about Ben playing a role in anything. I think he's still taking some much needed rest while being "one with the Force." :D

Could someone post me a link to Mastage's review? Or maybe just tell me where to go please?

Sure. The review is here at the bottom of the page. :D

25. Han Solo Cup

Han Solo Cup Jedi Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    Thanks Rev and Mike.

Wow...I kinda wish I hadn't read that. Now I really wanna know who that 3rd person is. Boy Mastadge sure knows how to please a crowd. I bet he works for Matt Stover! ;)