main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The JC.N GL Official Screenie album

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Connemara, Aug 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    hahahaha

conne's gonna kill ya!

//theres a screenie showing connemara getting killed// :D

2. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    I probably should have taken screenies when Conn was new to JK...

3. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    hehe - oooooooo ARE there any early screenies of Sithman getting wasted? or did that just never happen? ( :D)

4. howlrunner22

Oct 24, 1998
    I don't think I ever took a screenshot of Sithy's early days..... It seemed just like the routine trashing of a newbie back then. =)

5. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Actually, I sent that picture of me dying (if it's the one I'm thinking of) I don't care that people see me get killed. If anyone makes cracks, I have plenty of screenies stocked up to embarrass them all. Especially YOU, Howl!!!!

//thinks of the possibilities! :p

And I would love it if people had some screenies from my first games. I deleted all mine for some stupid reason, and wish I had some, for old time's sake.

And was Sithy really bad when he started, Howl? :p

7. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Ok SEA, I just checked out the website. It's looking good, but I have a couple suggestions-

1. Can you possible make the font smaller? It is huge, which gives the site a more chidlish look. We are not going for childish, though every once in a while I wonder if I'm dealing with children (I'm referring to your current topic of discussion in the JC.N Mod thread):p

2. In the contacts list, I'm wondering if you can give people a more professional sound. Like, instead of saying "SithForceLord, another member of the JC.N GL, can be contected at ---" Say "SithForceLord; member of JC.N GL (and add in any accomplishments of his, like, if he gets this ladder thing going, add in "Creator of the JC.N GL ladder ranking system")can be contected at ---"

It's a minor difference but professionalizes the whole thing.

3. I can't get the link to the message boards and chat room to work. I think it's incorrect, but I'm not sure.

And also, Sithy would like to be added into the contacts list, but only with his AIM SN- Monkey2Ewok. Remember to note that he is co-commander of the league. :)

I think you're doing a fabulous job, keep up the good work, and I will hopefully talk to you tomorrow morning :)

8. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Holy crud! People really like to bash me, eh? I go in the JC.NGL mod thread, now here, gee whiz!

"Was I really bad?" Yes, quite. I rejoiced once when I killed howl for the first time (I thought he was like immortal or something), now it's just routine. :)

Do any of you even know that Dan trained me? I guess most of the oldies do, but I don't think any of the GR dudes know.

~Sithy~

9. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Everything's logged and I'll hopefully have it done by the time your next online Conne.

And about the link to our Chat Room and Message Boards, I've probably stuffed up the link again :p

10. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Jan 18, 2001
    ***THINGS WE NEED FOR THE JC.N GL WEBSITE***

* An article about the history of the JC.N GL.
    I was thinking that one of the older/former members of the JC.N GL do this.

*An article about the JC.N GL as a group.

*A logo for the JC.N GL.

*More Screenies

That's all for now. If anyone want to do one of these things PM me. Unless it's for screenies, then just email them to Here or send them to me through ICQ, or MSN Messenger.

11. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    conne - yes this is whats gonna be up:

"SithForceLord - founderer of the ladder ranking system, can be contacted at sithforcelord@hotmail.com"

*my new email - dont use topshot73@hotmail.com any more!*

12. howlrunner22

Oct 24, 1998
    You wouldn't *dare* sending out those embarrassing screenies..... They were slips of the tongue...

13. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    this sounds interesting! ?[face_plain] :D

conne - you HAVE to post them on the web site! hehe

14. howlrunner22

Oct 24, 1998
    How about I IP ban you? =)

15. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    hehe

*you wouldnt*

*would he conne? :(*

16. howlrunner22

Oct 24, 1998
    She should know, I banned her before. =)

17. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    REALLY? :eek: harsh

18. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Howl...

I read your posts at the JC.N GL forum (which SEA is switching to EZboards, btw, so eevryone can post there).

As for certain *cough* screenies, if I felt you deserved even the slightest degree of mercy, I would withold them. However, Mr. "I wanna get wasted by Gisele who is sexier than Conn" troublemaker interrogating my League members and abusing admin powers, I think it's time these lovely screenies are released to the world...don't you? ;)

However, that won't be the end of it. That won;t even be the half of it... when I'm through with you, I guarantee you will be begging for mercy!!! (and no, I did *not* intend to make that sound kinky)

19. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Howl tried to ban me too , and for once I didnt do nothing :(

20. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Do any of you even know that Dan trained me? I guess most of the oldies do, but I don't think any of the GR dudes know.

sithy - i take it im included in the "GR dudes" classification - what exactly does that "GR" stand for?

21. howlrunner22

Oct 24, 1998
    I banned you with legit reasons backed up with the approval of the admin forum. =)

22. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    No, I am talken about the time you coulnt get me banned.

I got banned for many other things though...

darthcleo even banned me once.

23. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    GR is Games Revolution I assume. Even I know that and I think it's an assine idea.

I'd like to see that thread in the admin forum, Howly. All those colors damning AA to ban hell.

24. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    You don't like the Games Revolution?

We've gotten at least half a dozen new players, 1 or which is creating a skin pack for us, and another who is creating our own website.
    But evidently Bib still has a problem with that.

~Sithy~

25. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Jan 18, 2001
    ***JC.N GL Site Update!***

I have added more pics last night, some from Conne & Sithy. I'm starting to use HTML markup to edit the site. I've added Sithy to the contacts page (still need more contacts though). Haven't changed the links yet - Got to changed the Message Boards link to the ezboard one.

I have got the ezboard message boards up and running, the address is JC.N GL Message Boards. I'm just waiting for people to join :)

That's about it. I'll probably update the site more today. Remember to take screenies from the game tomorrow night :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.