main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The JC.N GL Official Screenie album

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Connemara, Aug 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    ok

GR = games revolution
    GL = games league (?)

lol - yea this is starting to become a bit more of a 'serisou' thing - what this our own web site/forum/chat/screenie album/ladder ranking system (yay) etc...

2. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    SEA, I think the progress you are making is great. :)
    Everyone, hurry over and join SEA's forum...and SEA, will you make me admin? Pwease? Pwease?

3. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    hehe

(i asked first - but jokingly ;))

ummm yea the new forum is GREAT except its just me and SEA (at the moment) lol

4. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Hmmm, yeah people join the forum there. Sithy & KansasNavy - Register please. Conne, i'll try to make you and admin/mod or something like that - I'm still learning how to use the boards myself :p

5. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
  6. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
  7. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Thanx SEA. Oh and btw, where's Howl? Has he posted there yet? if not, Howl, you get yourself over to the forum *PRONTO* :p

8. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Jan 18, 2001
    Ok, I'll put those screenies up on the site soon ReaperFett. Along wiht some others also.

And I would like our site to support the Rebellion 2 movement. Who agrees/disagrees?

9. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    lol

i spose - only if it supports darth hannibal and my XWA start up :p

10. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Jan 18, 2001
    Okay I've put ReaperFett's Screenies up. Reaper, could you give me a description of the screenies, who was playing, what level/mod etc.

11. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Jan 18, 2001
    I've been busy. I've uploaded SFL's screenies, some of mine and one from today's match.

Also I think I should post the things that need doing.

***THINGS THAT NEED TO BE DONE***

*A typed history of the JC.N GL.
    *A typed article about the JC.N GL.
    *A complete Conatact List - For newbie purposes and so I can inform you guys about the progress and updates at the site.
    *A JC.N GL Logo/Insignia.

12. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    check out our new screenies (especially mine hehe)

13. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    I think I could oblige you with a history..... Dum and Reaper are of course welcome to help out with 2nd Generation stuff. =)

14. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Yes, indeed I think it may be Howl's calling in life to write that history. :p

Also, SEA we need to have a better news section. OUr news section includes such late-breakers as "Added hit counter" and "Added JC.N GL forum" I mean, we need news about the JC.N GL, not about the site! I will take that on, and e-mail you all the news, and you can put it on the site. But it has to be done in a reasonable amount of time, or the news becomes old news. Is there any way we can get more than one person working on the site? It's hard for just SEA to be doing all this.

15. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Jan 18, 2001
    Conne, I can do better than that. I can give you access to the site. It's very easy doing the news section.

16. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    this is a good idea - as i feel SEA is a bit rushed/full on with this web site! :)

17. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Hey SEA, assuming my slow comp will let me access and work on your site, that woudl be great! And take a load off of you, too :)

18. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Hmm...here's something we haven't worked on for a while.
    And recent...disruptions here at the JC have caused me to believe we ought to finish this site as fast as we can. I have completed the news page, but I'm not sure whether SEA has linked it or not. In case he hasn't, here's the link-

http://expage.com/whatsnewatjcngl

I have posted a poll there (at the bottom of the page, it's labelled Mini Quiz) that is very important everyone votes in, ok? Make sure you check it out.

Also, I will try to send SEA some more pics asap. And I will get to work on the about the JC.N GL page as soon as I can. I will also ask Howl if he wants to write something for that, and get back to you on that soon.

I am also gonna compile and set up a Massassi and AdmiralsCommandChamber news section, as well as level reviews by JC.N GL members, and maybe some other stuff.

Also, does anyone know where I can get SW sound files that can be put on the website? I searched around for a while a couple days ago without much luck.

SEA, you keep chugging along with the screenies, and please think of something to do with the Main page. I dunno what, maybe we can put in some kind of music and animation fun stuff like that. :)

19. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    The very last thread that wasn't locked.

UP!

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.

Do mods have to put up with the stupid 1 message/minute limit?

20. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
    I wish my internet connection was fast enough that that was a problem. :p

But probably they don't, not that it matters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.