The JC.NGL Cool Game Idea Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by SoloCommand, Jun 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You really don't have a choice. If you don't allow us to have a social thread, innocent threads will be hijacked and be made into social threads. This isn't a threat, it is just what will naturally happen on this board.

I agree with Dan. If I'm not mistaken the lounge thread was intended to be our little asylum(sp?) post PB era so we could goof off and let steam off. I thought it was our little place so we would cut back on flames and n00b bashing in other threads. I understand if a few peps got out of hand, but why should the rest of us pay for those posters mistakes?
  2. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And what flames and newb bashing have been cut back by having a social thread?

Lemme just warn you, DP4m- these guy *don't* like outsiders. It's not your fault.
  3. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Conn....... Before you go any further just take a sec to think before you post. You were away from this fourum for a long time. Games is no longer in the state it was when you left. JP and others have really made an effort and impact in changing this fourm into a more friendly atmosphere than it once was. Some of us who've been here a while just long for the old days every once in a while. To be honest I had a lot more fun back then than I do now. That's beside the point though.
  4. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    The fact that we have a dedicated thread to be asses in means we don't have to be asses in oter peoples' threads. Conn, find some good examples of unchecked newb bashing and flames during jp's moderating of this forum that have occurred while we've had an active social thread, and then maybe your first sentence will make some sense. Thank you in advance.

And yes, it's pretty reasonable to get a little surprised when a replacement moderator comes into the forum and closes a thread most people don't think the regular moderator would have closed.

Edit: Ditto what pat said. AA and Bib don't post here any more, and I rarely post any more, so I don't really know who "these guy" is/are.
  5. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    So, Conne, what you're saying is, that it's alright to have a forum where newbs just post redundant and irrelevant comments?

That's what EZ-boards are for.

This is supposed to be an intelligent forum, so, I don't see why we should'nt be able to comment on completely unnessesary posts that hardly belong in this forum from JCers who should know better.
  6. Insane Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Please re-open the thread, not-JP.
  7. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Edit: Ditto what pat said. AA and Bib don't post here any more, and I rarely post any more, so I don't really know who "these guy" is/are.

Hey I post **** ***.

8. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Thanks for hurting my argument asshat, and change your password back to something I know, thanks.
  9. Jade Skyhiker Jedi Master

star 4
  10. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    shock and awe danny shock and awe.

this is our new chat bs thread right?
  11. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
  12. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, I said innocent threads will be hijacked, so I guess it needs to be in order to prove the point.

WHY HELLO THERE JADE, SNAK ATAK?
  13. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    lets hijack some n00bs thread instead, this is a jcngl thread they are pretty non innocent.
  14. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    Are you sure I can't tempt you gents to stay here for some tea?

How do you take it?
  15. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    My friend AA here would like his with blue milk mixed in, please. I'm fine, thank you.
  16. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    AA doesnt drink :(

Give it to Jade
  17. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
  18. pat-fett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [image=http://www.electromark.com/xp2/template_images/guest20030707191534.jpg]

[image=http://legacy.gsfc.nasa.gov/Images/animation/supernova.gif]

Edit: I feel so special post 42.
  19. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Thread = owned

Yes, for what it's worth, I'm sure jade would enjoy that beverage extra frothy.
  20. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "Lemme just warn you, DP4m- these guy *don't* like outsiders. It's not your fault."

Oh, and Dan is right about everything in this thread.
  21. JP30ISGOD Jedi Knight

star 1
    This thred is teh awesome! It haz elements from the Boat and other funny threds! You guys are l337!!!!!11!1!!!

FIRE UP TEH F0RCE 0UTBO4RD C4P741N D4N3!!!11!1!1! 73H SNAKS 4R3 4774C|<1NG!!!1!11
  22. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Dan:

"Conn, you are absolutely clueless and have no place here. There is a reason why 90% of the Games forum that knows you hates you."

"We don't like you either, Conne. Go away."

Yes, I see what you mean. Terribly friendly, cheerful place you got here.

I don't blame JP. Theres nothing anyone coudl do with a lot like you.

Oh, and I *won't* be leaving. I'm staying here because I like games, and because it annoys you all so terribly.

23. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes. And see, jp is not moderating, and there is no definitive active social thread. Get the hell off the boat.
  24. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
  25. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.