main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The JC.NGL Cool Game Idea Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by SoloCommand, Jun 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
  2. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    Yes, I see what you mean. Terribly friendly, cheerful place you got here.

Oh, come on. You are only one poster. One poster who has a history with us......

You my friend wore your welcome out long ago.

Just because some people have misgivings about you doesn't mean we treat all people the same here as you implie.

Interesting how Conn is so vocal when the normal mod is away. Kind of gives me de^jua vu(sp?).......

3. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    This forcéboat fleet thing is a pretty cool idea.

Thought I should post that in here.

4. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    Yes shall we make a battle of TEH BOATS thread?

5. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Dude, cool idea.

Maybe you should make the FIREARMS FORCEBOAT for the fleet since you always blow stuff up.

KEWL!!!!!!!111111111!111!1!!!!

6. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    LOL You know heads are going to roll when JP gets wind of this.

7. Floating_Home

Floating_Home Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    Why? We aren't doing anything wrong are we? No swearing or insults or anything, right?

8. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    [face_laugh]

I know, lol. All 6 of us who created forceboat threads are gonna be banned, lol.

let's hope jp stays away.

9. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    Well at the very least they will all be locked by this time tomorrow.

10. Floating_Home

Mar 29, 2003
    Why though? We're just having some fun.

11. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I thought it was kind of funny that jp left this one open, even though this is where it all started.

Who can undertand the geriatric mind?

12. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    You guys are like children.

But agree with them I do about conne. You said it yourself. You will post here cause it annoys them. I don't think it does. I think they ignore you mostly. You're like a child on the other side of the fence to a dog that really doesn't give a shiRt. But if it got out (ie: mod leaves) it would tear you apart. :p

13. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Actually, I will post here because this is the *Games* forum. It's not your little club, it's an open forum for discussion of Games. If you want a little boys club, you're welcome to it. If you want to make fun of me for some inexplicable reason (I honestly have to say even after two years I fail to understand why you dislike me here. I am not naturally mean spirited or anti social. All I ask is for intelligent conversation with intelligent people when I come here. Is that a crime to hate me for? Because if intelligence is a crime in your eyes, you need to take a look at yourselves), I really don't care. Basically, while I have from the start wished to make amends with those that have problems with me here (and SFL, I was under the impression we *had* made amends...apparently they convinced you I wasn't leet enough or soemthing.), your attitude towards me doesn't mess up my life the way you seem to think it does. Perhaps if you had a valid reason for hating me, then it might have an impact. But hating me for no reason except a couple people just up and decided to one day doesn't justify the treatment I get here.

So if you really want me to leave, list one thing I've done that you should dislike me for. Besides "defaming Nad" which was a bald-faced lie that certain members of the GFM conspired to start, and even if I *had* danced on his proverbial grave...well...that's a moot point now, isnt it?

14. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Oh my god.

Like old times, it is.

Firstly, Conne: No one "convinced me you are not leet enough or soemthing".

Secondly, you have as much right to post here as anyone. This board is free access for those with the internet.

Thirdly, if you're after intelligent conversations with intelligent people. Why are you posting here? :p

Fourthly, asking people here who clarely dislike you for their own reasons for one reason why the dislike you is just silly. They will more than likely just say "cause it's you". Or something brainless like that. Or it will start up a huge INTERNET DRAMA ordeal and cause many bannings and grief, not only for you, but for our poor old mod. Now, if that's your goal (to get people banned), please re-think it. (hopefully people will have enough brains to do as they've done in the recent past and ignore what they choose to.

Fifthly, Besides "defaming Nad" which was a bald-faced lie that certain members of the GFM conspired to start, and even if I *had* danced on his proverbial grave...well...that's a moot point now, isnt it?

I don't really understand what you're sayin there. Who / What is the GFM? Dancing on grave? eh? So long ago, I forget the goings on. But you weren't the only one. But who cares now. It's internet drama and in the past. Move on. I don't think anyone can hold any thing against anyone else bar "Nad" for any part of that whole shenanagines.(SP?)

Anyway, it's 1:25am. At least my first lecture is at 12:40 tomorrow.

Been playing JO SP. Getting quite far. I'm on the space station and have to use "stealth" to get past a room full of stormies etc. After meeting luke etc etc etc.... but this isn't a "cool idea", more a "Lounge therad comment". :p

once again - it's late.

15. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    //blows whistle

Okay, let's try and move this thread back to its awesome beginnings...

16. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    I dont like her cause she is an [inappropriate], does that make me a bad person? or does beating my girlfriend and getting her pregnant make me bad? Wait! that isnt true thats stuff conn made up about me to tell people WHY WOULD I DISLIKE HER.

17. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    how about attention seeker? does that work?

18. Floating_Home

Mar 29, 2003
    Who is Nad and why does he have such an unfortunate name?

19. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    he must of had some problems with grenades

20. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    SFL- The Games Forum Mafia is what the rest of the JC call your little club here, because of the way they act. This title was most approproate when PBoy was here, of course, to supply bannings of whoever you disliked.
    And I wasn't asking you to explain why *others* don't like me, I was asking why *you* don't, and since you gave me a coherant, intelligent reply to my original post, maybe you can also give me an answer to my question? dp2m might prefer this be taken to PM, however.

AA- I never made anything up. Anything I *ever* said about you or Jade was things *I* was told by others. And given your nature and personality, I didn't discredit them. If they were wrong, then blame those that told me, not me for believing what I was told.

21. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    All those counts of assault and aggrivated assault and assualt with a deadly weapon were taken off my police record at 18, so you can just go to hell.

22. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    My eyes are rolling so much they are popping out of my head.

I can tell you why I don't like you. For one you are manipulative. You try ever so slyly to manipulate people into saying things to get them banned or you run to mods who don't know much about situations. Another reason is that you are an instigator. This board has been pretty mellow the last few months and here you are trying to pick fights again. And the last reason is that you piss and moan hopeing some one will feel sorry for you when in fact all you do is come off as sad.

Edit:The Games Forum Mafia is what the rest of the JC call your little club here, because of the way they act.

Again that is the old games. Let it go for pity's sake.

23. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Upsies. (but, uhh, let's see if we can't get this back to the original idea SoloCommand had when he started the thread).

I think they should make Star Wars Battlefront where the PC, X-box & PS2 owners can all join the same servers and play against each other.

And the console owners don't get auto-aiming like they do in most other fps's.

:p

24. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    That'd be interesting. I'd perfer an MMORPG like that, if it was possible.

25. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Also making it patchable for the pc, while not effecting any gameplay.. since there is many many many diffrent pc configurations, a game with zero patches is impossible. something will come up, if not right away, when the next batch of hardware is out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.