main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The JCNGL is still around?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by howlrunner22, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9882511&replies=38

It's like you guys are nearly official! With servers and all... What happened to the piddly organisation desperate for some official recognition? Wow, congrats to whoever got that.

2. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "What happened to the piddly organisation desperate for some official recognition? Wow, congrats to whoever got that."

\\meekly raises hand\\

Err, me. :)

Actually, it has been a bunch of us JCNGLers playing on this OE server, but I have been the one to start talking with the head OE guys about getting involved in a match with them, and he even suggested that we join their new gaming league thing (as in, a bunch of clans play in it, not like our "gaming league". :) ).

EDIT: howl, why don't you join us in the match? It'd be great to have you! :)

3. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Whoops, SFL alerted me to my stupidity. [face_blush]

I thought howl meant who get the match with the other clan. Sorry! :(

As for who started the server thing... I dunno was it Night?

4. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    Yup, Night got us the server. We're a bit more organized nowadays, and we have a lot of new faces, but things are going well.

5. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Besides the fact that Dan longer plays you mean?

:p

6. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    Yep Night with much pestering by us gamers.

7. howlrunner22

Oct 24, 1998
    And my pestering to get a mere mention didn't work? Why, that's just poor manners.

I would love to play Jedi Outcast. But, not only is my connection too far away from the mainland USA to be effective despite a relatively speedy line, I really couldn't be bothered with JO. It's a perfectly decent action game, but not my type. That still doesn't mean that I can't whoop all of you 17 to 1 with one hand tied behind my back in a completely unknown map in a good old fashioned sabers NF.

8. howlrunner22

Oct 24, 1998
    P.S. Just caught a glimpse of the Valerie skin on Massassi.Net. Well, I must say, I'm very impressed. She certainly has come a long way. BTW, does any one have a bigger picture of her? My baby must be saved for all to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.