main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Jedi Acadamy

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by Slanir_Tezneech, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Saber555

Jedi_Saber555 Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    The Outbound Flight Project was commissioned by the Jedi, most notably Jedi Master Jorus C'Baoth in the waning days of the Old Republic, after Palpatine became Chancellor, but prior to the Clone Wars.

The purpose of the project was to seek extragalactic life by exiting the galaxy through the Unknown Regions and Chiss space. The ship was comprised of six Dreadnought capital ships around a central storage core. Its crew consisted of six Jedi Masters, twelve Jedi Knights, and fifty thousand colonists and their families. Each of the six Dreadnoughts were detachable, so that the crew could form a few colonies in the Unknown Regions. The mission set out from the planet Yaga Minor. On their way through Chiss space, the amalgamation of ships was shot down by Grand Admiral Thrawn, and the amalgamation crashed within the Redoubt, a last refuge of the Chiss.

Also, the entire plot was designed, in the most part, by Darth Sidious and meant to fail.

2. Admiral_Chiss

Admiral_Chiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2005
    Good JS555 yournext task will be to tell me in order all of the Star Wars PC games that have ever come out

3. Jedi_Saber555

Jun 6, 2005
    Star Wars: X-Wing (w/ expansion packs: B-Wing and Imperial Pursuit)-
    TIE Fighter -1994
    Rebel Assault I & II
    Dark Forces-1995
    X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter and Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II -1997
    Rebellion
    Force Commander
    Demolition
    Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
    Episode I Racer
    Battle For Naboo
    Galactic Battlegrounds
    Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
    Dark Forces II
    Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
    Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
    Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
    Knights of the Old Republic
    Rogue Squadron
    Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
    Star Wars Starfighter
    X-Wing Alliance
    Empire At War
    Galaxies: An Empire Divided
    Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed
    Galaxies: Episode III Rage of the Wookiees
    Galaxies: Trials of Obi-Wan
    Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
    Republic Commando
    Battlefront
    Battlefront II

4. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    That is perfect

Next tell me what pre OT books and ebooks have beeen published in order by date

5. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    The members list was no where to be found, and I do not have access to the book.

6. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Allright Xantos

Who made the Jedi starfighters shown in episode II and episode III

7. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    The finished model of the Jedi starfighter was unveiled just a few weeks prior to the outbreak of the Clone Wars. Project Engineer Walex Blissex led the crack team of engineers that developed the Delta-7 Aethersprite starfighter at the Kuat Systems Engineering Facilities.

8. Jedi_Saber555

Jun 6, 2005
    Path of Destruction
    Legacy of the Jedi
    Secrets of the Jedi
    The Rising Force
    The Dark Rival
    The Hidden Past
    The Mark of the Crown
    The Defenders of the Dead
    The Uncertain Path
    The Captive Temple
    The Day of Reckoning
    The Fight for Truth
    The Shattered Peace
    The Deadly Hunter
    The Evil Experiment
    The Dangerous Rescue
    Special Edition #1: Deceptions
    The Ties That Bind
    The Death of Hope
    The Call to Vengeance by
    The Only Witness
    The Threat Within
    Special Edition #2: The Followers

Darth Maul: Saboteur
    Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter

Cloak of Deception
    Cloak of Deception

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Rogue Planet

Path to Truth
    The Way of the Apprentice
    The Trail of the Jedi
    The Dangerous Games
    The Master of Disguise
    The School of Fear
    The Shadow Trap
    The Moment of Truth
    The Changing of the Guard
    The False Peace
    The Final Showdown

Outbound Flight

The Approaching Storm

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clone

Star Wars Republic Commando: Hard Contact
    Boba Fett: The Fight to Survive
    Boba Fett: Crossfire
    Boba Fett: Maze of Deception
    Boba Fett: Hunted
    Shatterpoint
    The Cestus Deception
    The Hive
    Star Wars Republic Commando: Triple Zero
    MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
    MedStar II: Jedi Healer
    Jedi Trial
    Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
    Boba Fett: A New Threat
    Boba Fett: Pursuit
    Labyrinth of Evil

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader

Coruscant Nights
    Jedi Twilight

Last of The Jedi
    The Desperate Mission
    Dark Warning
    Underworld
    Death on Naboo

Untitled Death Star Novel
    ]
    The Han Solo Trilogy
    The Paradise Snare
    The Hutt Gambit
    Rebel Dawn

The Adventures of Lando Calrissian
    Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu
    Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
    Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka

The Han Solo Adventures
    Han Solo at Stars' End
    Han Solo's Revenge
    Han Solo and the Lost Legacy

9. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Great both of you

Xantos90:
    Give me a 150 word paragraph on any character you desire in the OT

JediSaber555:
    Describe the Jedi Temple in the PT and who constructed it and when

10. Jedi_Saber555

Jun 6, 2005
    Removed from the surrounding bustle and urban sprawl by benefit of its colossal height, the Jedi Temple was the home of the Jedi order on Coruscant. It stood alone in its section of the planet-wide city, a towering edifice capped by a crown of five spires that housed the most important temple chambers.
    Within one of the outer spires convened the Jedi High Council, the governing body of the order. From its circular Council chamber, a ring of 12 Jedi held court, monitoring galactic events and contemplating the nature of the Force. It was the Council that held final authority on Jedi missions on behalf of the Republic, and on whether prospective candidates were worthy of training.

Elsewhere in the temple, training facilities were staffed by revered Jedi Masters, who guided young Padawans in their first steps toward Jedi Knighthood. The most influential of Masters had private offices to plan and meditate. A well-stocked library contained knowledge from across the galaxy. Advanced communications networks kept the Jedi in touch with galactic events, and landing pads allowed Jedi transports and vessels to launch and land.

In its final years, the Council was led by senior Jedi Mace Windu and Yoda, two very powerful Jedi Masters. At the time of Palpatine's ascendancy to Supreme Chancellor, the Council contained such Jedi luminaries as Ki-Adi-Mundi, Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, Saesee Tiin, Yarael Poof, Oppo Rancisis, Plo Koon, Yaddle, and Adi Gallia.

When the galaxy was pushed beyond the brink of conflict and into full scale civil war, the Jedi became the reluctant leaders of the Republic military. During the Clone Wars, the Jedi Temple came to house military-style briefing chambers and war rooms -- spaces unneeded in the preceding millennia of relative peace. It was a time of tumultuous change, and not even the gleaming corridors of the Jedi Temple were spared.

With the rise of Emperor Palpatine, in truth a secret Sith Lord scheming to overtake the galaxy, the Jedi were branded enemies of the state. Palpatine's new apprentice, Darth Vader, stormed the Jedi Temple with his elite clone trooper special forces in tow. They cut down the Jedi ranks within the temple, not even sparing the younglings who cowered in the empty Jedi Council chamber during the onslaught.

Smoke billowed from the burning Jedi Temple. Palpatine arranged for an emergency transmission to emit from the temple's powerful beacon -- it announced that the war was over, and that all Jedi return to Coruscant. Seeing through this trap, Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda infiltrated the temple and modified the transmission, warning the Jedi to stay away.

11. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Before Vader, before Maul, before Sidious... there was a Dark Lord of the Sith that cast a shadow of terror and destruction across the galaxy. The ancient forces of the Republic and the Jedi banded together to stop the torrent of the dark side, and bring an end to Exar Kun's rule.

He began as a simple student, studying under the revered Jedi Master Vodo-Siosk Baas. Like the dark apprentices that would follow throughout history, a basic impatience undermined all of Kun's training. His pride did not have the boundaries that his instruction did. Eager to ascend beyond his Jedi abilities, Kun abandoned his master and journeyed to the strife-torn world of Onderon. There, he encountered the spirit of Freedon Nadd, an ancient Sith who gave him further instruction.

Through Nadd's disembodied commands, Kun voyaged to the Sith mausoleum world of Korriban. There, ancient Sith spirits tried Kun's resolve. His body was crushed in a cave-in of tons of rocks, and Kun could not call upon the Force to help himself. Yet, the dark side offered what the Force couldn't. By giving into his fear and rage, Kun was able to heal himself and clear the obstacles. He emerged from the caverns transformed, fueled by the dark side of the Force.

Following examples of ancient Sith Lords that preceded him, Kun came to the long forgotten Sith temples of Yavin 4. In Sith tradition, he took on an apprentice, the fallen Jedi Ulic Qel-Droma, and the two unleashed a scourge that would forever scar a galaxy. In the ages before Darth Bane's restrictions, Kun and Qel-Droma were able to recruit more Jedi into their ranks. Many young Jedi turned against their masters and slew them. Kun himself extinguished the life of Master Baas Baas in the halls of Coruscant's Senate chambers. It was a dark time indeed.

Kun was fixated in unleashing pure, unbridled power through ancient Sith means. He practiced Sith magic and alchemy, crafting horrific creatures on the moon of Yavin 4. He brandished a Sith lightsaber with twin blades that increased the potent weapon's lethality. His followers triggered ancient technologies that detonated the stars of the Cron Cluster, wiping out entire worlds and searing the surface of Ossus.

Finally, a joint Republic and Jedi taskforce came to Yavin 4 to capture Exar Kun. He knew he could not survive the attack, so he summoned his dark side energies and trapped his consciousness into the temples his Massassi warriors had built for him.

For four millennia, Kun's disembodied spirit slumbered. The presence of a dozen Force-sensitives stirred his consciousness. It was now several years after the Battle of Endor, and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker had begun training Jedi at an academy on Yavin 4. Exar Kun's spirit sought to corrupt Skywalker's students and bring about a dark side reign again. He controlled Luke's most powerful student, Kyp Durron, but in the end, Luke's students united and were able to finally dispel Kun's spirit.

12. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    X90 & Jedisaber555:
    Great both of you!! In fact for your next task you will be paired together in creating a report telling me of the differences between the Jedi Code and the sith code.You may discuss it here or PM each other ideas. It will have to be at least 1500 hundred words.

To Slanier:
    I KNOW you are out there so I am extending your task three more days if you do not reply you will forfit this chance at the trials

TO ALL JEDI:
    This is a temple where you can talk about other things rather than only tasks. You may also help other people with their task.

13. Jedi_Saber555

Jun 6, 2005
    Yeah... ummmm... I don't think that's gonna work. You see...

*Shrugs off brown robes to reveal a black tunic and ignites both blades of a crimson-beamed staff saber*

I'm Sith.

Once the dark side has control of you, you can never leave it.

Oh, and you may want to find Slanier. You'll need the help.

14. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Why are you pairing me with him? It's not like I couldn't do this myself. He'll only hold me back.

15. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    You have done well...

My young and powerful apprentice... All Sith! At my hand! It is time we rid the boards of the jedi infection once and for all!

16. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    "Yes."

*Throws back Jedi garments revealing his true colors. Ignites blood red saber.*

"As you can see, it is hopeless," he says while lifting Chiss off the ground. "Consider yourself defeated."

*Completely Force-drains Chiss's being.*

17. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    **Activates ancient jedi force absorb power which takes Xantos90's energy and replinishes health**

"You have made a horrid mistake apprientices for your lightsabers were wired to unleash a powerful electric shock capable of knocking any trators into a comas by the push of a button"

**Presses button while hops into a hidden turbolift and escapes**

18. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Hello, anyone home, don't tell me i missed somthing important again :(

19. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Careful who you point fingers at Chiss.

You have never seen these lightsabers, as if we would use your pathetic lightside technology. Apprenices, you say? I notice that you have no training, and we are both Masters. Hmmmm, it seems that you are the one who has made a grave mistake. Speaking of graves, it's a shame you haven't already dug one for yourself. I suppose we will just burn the body.

20. Jedi_Saber555

Jun 6, 2005
    Yes, you wired the light side sabers that we destroyed before revealing ourselves. Therefore, your pitiful attempts on our lives have done nothing. And, don't you think that before making our move, we would have Antilles (a clone trooper and demolitions expert) examine our sabers for the slightest hint of treachery? It seems you have underestimated us.

Oh, and Slanir, your... master... will need your assistance in the upcoming battle... unless you choose to accept defeat now... we may spare your lives if you do...

Lastly- Master, may I have one of the Jedi for myself? I want to test my newfound power.

21. Darth_JDD

Darth_JDD Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2005
    hahahahahahahahahahaha the powers of the dark side is growing!

22. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    Chiss... I feel you quake with fear. Accept defeat, and end your suffering now... while your body is still intact.

23. Darth_JDD

Darth_JDD Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2005
    You can say that again.

24. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    Chiss... I feel you quake with fear. Accept defeat, and end your suffering now... while your body is still intact.

...:D [face_laugh]

Dang OPPMR

25. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    *Walks around humming itsy bitsy spider* Good day everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.