1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen13 Jedi Knight

star 2
    This is an Academy for young people to train in the Force.

This RPG is set way after the New Jedi Order books. The Academy is on Courascant, which still is nothing like it was before the Yuuzhaan Vong. The Academy is in the middle of a sparse jungle and many animals (mainly introduced by the Republic) make their homes in this area.
    RULES
    No profanity, drug use or any other bad stuff!
    No god modding.
    Be Nice.
    And most importantly, have Fun!
    If you want to join, just post your profile.

Name:
    Distinguishing Marks (Hair and eye color, etc.):
    Homeworld:
    Background/History(It doesn't have to be really long, just let us know what your character is like):

Here is my Character:

Name: Master Jacen Hal
    Species: Human
    Distinguishing marks: Blond hair, Blue Eyes
    Homeworld: Correlia
    Background: Jacen Hal (who perfers to be called Jace) lived on Corellia until he was 16. He received some force trainig from his mother, who was a Jedi Historian. He enrolled in the Corellian Academy. He left when it closed down, training at many other Academies, until he graduated as Master. He established the Academy on Courascant, hoping to grow stronger in the Force br training others.

IC: Master Jace look ed at the Temple. Its magnificent ziggarat shape echoed that of the Legendary Great Temple of Yavin. The Republic had been ecstatic about his desire to establish a Jedi Temple on Courascant. They had helped him build the Temple, and furnish it.
    The Temple was set on a deep foundation. The First level of the Temple was nearly underground. It housed a landing bay, complete with a complement of Ar-Wing fighers. The next section of about ten levels housed the rooms for students and teachers. The next five or so levels were class rooms and holo decks as well as a gym. The very top of the Temple was a magnificent meeting room. Turbolifts connected the levels. Up and down the sides of the temple were stairs, leading to the pinacl, directly above the meeting room. Jace was proud of it all.
    He patted his lightsabers to make sure they were secure. One was his fathers, the other was his. He strolled slowly towards the Temple, marvelling at its grandious magnificense.
  2. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Shane Vendesta
    Species: Shi'ido
    Distinguishing Marks: varies, usually in Firrerreo form
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Background/History:Shane keeps his early life a mystery. No one knows where he came from or who he learned from, but he only believes in the force, not sides. He excells at telekinesis and is trained in almost every force ability, including "darkside" abilitys. He is also can shift into almost anything, at his age, even massive creatures such as Hutts. His mainly uses only himself and the force as weapons, and will only use a lightsaber in extreme situations.
  3. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC This ooks interesting, if not sparsely populated.

IC

Name: Rakara Saliir
    Species: Chis
    Homeworld: ?
    Bio: Rakara is inexperienced in the Force, but is eager to become a master like the ladgends. He has had extensive lightsaber training from his grandfather abroad, but little else.
  4. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Name: Vionna Lariika
    Distinguishing Marks (Hair and eye color, etc.): Long, long blue-black hair and cool grey eyes, tall and athletic
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Background/History(It doesn't have to be really long, just let us know what your character is like): Vionna was trained by her mother, Tristi Lariika on Corellia. Tristi had been a pupil of Luke's and was very powerful. In turn, Vionna was just as, if not, more powerful. Vionna is somewhat arrogant, but she is intelligent, witty, and kind.

5. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Name: Greg-Wan

Homeworld: Coruscant

Bio: Greg-Wan has always been Force Sensitive. At the age of five he was taken away from his parents to be trained as a Jedi. Now he trains in the Jedi Academy.

Appearance:
    Height: 6'2"

Weight: 180

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: Caucasian

Hair Color: Dark Blonde. His hair is short and spiked.

Clothing: His wears the same clothes as Obi-Wan did in Episode I. The Color of his clothes are Tan.

Build: He has a well built body.

Personality:
    He is funny and smart.

Lightsaber type: Single Blade. His Lightsaber handle resembles Obi-Wan's.

Lightsaber Color: Blue

Is that good?
  6. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to join, but alas, I promised I wouldn't be in any more RP's than the ones I'm in now. And I can't break that promise.

I hope this thread is a sucessful one, and doesn't die like many have.
  7. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Name: Ruja Onman

Species: human

Hair: long&straight(brown)

EYES: Blue(scar across left side of face and eye)

CLOTHES: Dark in color tunic and pants, dark boots. Black robe.

Lightsaber: Peridox Green

Homeworld: Coruscant

Background: Ruja is a fallen jedi turned outcast. his travels have brought him to the academy.

8. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    *is afraid the boards will crash again while she's doing this* [face_plain] That was irritating...

Name: Alila Quashanas
    Species: Kiffar

Distinguishing Marks-
    Hair: long, usually black with any color highlights, but can change from day to day
    Eyes: turquoise, can vary
    Other: black tattoo of a liquid drop beside her eye, another tattoo of a black horse on her right shoulder

Homeworld: Naboo
    Background/History:
    gah...school, I'll post this later
  9. KenKenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Character Stats:

Name: Ken Kenobi
    Alias(es): Obi-Too Kenobi
    Starship: Modified Naboo N-1 Starfighter, Custom created freighter The Interstellar
    Other Vehicles: Custom Ordered Swoop Bike
    Weapon(s) of Choice: Custom orange lightsaber; green lightsaber; post-Clone Wars Trade Federation Battle Droid blaster rifle; 5 ½ inch switchblade with a hand engraved message??
    Other Gear: Aquata breather, comm link, tracking devices, Nuero-Saav Model TD2.3 Electrobinocluars, nerf fur gloves, Holo-map, miniature Bio-Tech Bacta canisters, Utility Belt, Holoprojector, and his I.D. card
    Typical Clothing: Jedi robes, Jedi boots
    Brief Description: Ken Kenobi looks just like his father as a young man. He has light brown hair with green eyes and a white complexion. He is about 6'3" and weighs around 180 pounds. He regulary wears typical Jedi robes and boots. He always travels with his loyal companion, the MP droid L4-B4.
    Bio:

Ken Kenobi is the lost son of famous Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi. Born before his mother, Siri Kenobi, was exiled to Naboo, Ken was sent to Tatooine and lived with his father for a very brief period of time before his father left and was killed by Darth Vader. He was 5 during the events of the Battle of Yavin, making his father?s old hut his home. Living most of his life alone on the desolate planet of Tatooine, Ken learned much from the native Jawas that inhabited the area. By the age of 13 he was already the leader of a large Jawa tribe, and mature in the Force. It was then that Kenobi left the planet to find his destiny.

Armed with only his orange lightsaber, a blaster rifle, and a switchblade (both given to him by his father), Ken set out to work for the New Republic. Working as a leader from a young age, Kenobi joined the New Republic Starfighter Corps as the commander of an undercover tactics squadron, flying his modified and highly advanced N-1 Starfighter. He fought in the Battle of the Bilbringi Shipyards when he was only 14, leading his squadron to victory against the forces of Grand Admiral Thrawn. It was during this time that he built a life companion in L4-B4.

Kenobi then became on of the first students at the acclaimed Jedi Academy. Once enrolled, he met Master Luke Skywalker and told him his story. Skywalker was astounded at the thought of there being another Kenobi, especially unbeknownst to him. He immediately started Kenobi?s training, and he began studying there at the age of 16. He built a new lightsaber with a green blade to accompany the orange bladed one that he already had and was apprenticed to Master Arcturus, an aging old Jedi who had much wisdom in the force. Kenobi soon became a great Jedi Knight and graduated from the Jedi Academy with honors, quickly gaining the title of Jedi Master as Obi-Too Kenobi.

After giving up his lead position in the Corps, Kenobi decided to fully devote his time to the New Republic. He was sent out along with undercover Jedi Knight and good friend Ridely Bomar to stop the Event Horizon Project that was being headed up by Captain Palin Jax , self-promoted Admiral Klayt Lucius Lennox, and an extremely powerful Dark Jedi by the name of Karesh Sadow. Kenobi managed to destroy the main ISD in the project, but it was Ridely Bomar who gave his life to destroy the Project in itself.

Soon after Ken was elected to the High Jedi Council and put in charge of a squadron of New Republic fighters called the "Green Ops", under the code name of "Peace Leader." These highly trained soldiers are the best of the best, showing exceptional piloting skills, amazing military tactics, and soldier obedience. They fly in unison in X-wings and A-wings, lead by Kenobi?s own N-1.

After helping an Ewok village during threats from a Gorax (he eventually killed the giant monster in a small scuffle), Kenobi gained access to their secure and hidden city. He continues to visit his Ewok friends and stay for brief periods of time at the hut that was built in honor for him. Even th
  10. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    In his practice robes, Rakara felt a little silly. He had always worn clothes that would help him bend in if he could, and robes were definetly not that. But, as he watched the master approach, he tried his est to look regal as the master walked by. Soon, the training would begin, and he would have to be ready. His white lightsaber that had been his grandfathers clipped neatly to his belt, he followed the master to ask him when it would all start.
  11. Majin-Aussie Jedi Knight

Name: Sendrack Corhal
    Alias(es):-None-
    Race: Human
    Starship: Modified Z-95 headhunter. Added improved engines and hyperdrive.
    Other Vehicles: None
    Weapon(s) of Choice: Two self-made sabers, he calls them saber daggers. They have short blades, only about a foot long, yet he carries six of them, all blue. also carries two stun blasters, concealed by robes.
    Other Gear: Electrobinocluars
    Typical Clothing: Jedi robes, Jedi boots, underneath robes is a plate of thick armor.
    Brief Description: Sendrack was brought to the jedi academy a very long time ago and has spent almost all his life there. After the fall of his master in his last mission, he is currently searching for a knight or master to take him as Padawan.

IC: Sendrack slowly pulled his aching body from bed, and dragged himself into the the kitchin of his quarters. How long had it been now? he thought. He couldnt remember, but it had been two weeks since the loss of his master, and it pained him to think of such things. He looked down at his schedule and saw saber training as his next class. With a mone he rose from the kitchin table, and back to the bedroom, where he would get dressed.
  12. KenKenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Ken Kenobi sat in one of the many solitary rooms of the Reformed Jedi Temple, began his session with his new group of students. Included in this group was his current Jedi Padawan, Cole. The lights dimmed a bit as Kenobi instructed the students to sit down.

"Today, students, you will be learning how to properly use..." Kenobi said, with a pause.

"The lightsaber, in battle. Since you have all used a lightsaber before, I trust you will all be alert as not to cause injury." he finished, with an extremely great reaction from the young Force sensative pupils that sat before him.

"Now, since all of you have not yet constructed your 'actual' lightsabers yet, these training prototypes shall be issued to all of you." With that, Kenobi went over to a small metal box in the corner of the room, taking out a few training lightsabers and distributing them among his students.

Upon getting the lightsabers, the students began to gleefully talk amongst themselves about the upcoming training class.

Obi-Too then paired up the students and began to concentrate on their battle stances.

"Begin!" he shouted, simultaneously watching all of the students during their practice session.

All of the sudden, Master Suk'ro Noonra, a Twi'Lek Jedi Master, walked into the room.

"Why hello, Master Kenobi." he said with a bow.

"As to you, Master Noonra." Kenobi responded, also with a bow.

"The Council is assembling. You must go, considering you are on the High Council." Noonra stated.

"Such short notice, eh? Oh well. Will you watch these students for me?"

"Of course, Master Kenobi."

"Thank you." Kenobi said before he walked out the door and began his way up to the High Jedi Council Chamber.
  13. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Ruja walked the halls of the academy, he was heading towards the council chambers. His dark robe waved through the air behind him...he entered the council chambers....there was no-one there, he was the first to arrive. Ruja took his seat and waited for the others to arrive.
  14. Majin-Aussie Jedi Knight

Sendrack Watched as Master Kenobi left the training room, and then turned back to his opponent. She was feemale, and seemingly Chiss, Although he was not intrested in her, he just wanted to beat her. He went on the offensive, starting with a 360 degree twirl followed with a horizontal strike. His opponent barely blocked it due to the power of the strike. this is stupid, he thought, I have a saber, yet they insist i use training sabers...oh well, must make the best of my situation/ Sendrack jumped back at his opponets last attack. He threw his saber hilt in the air, and caught it, but this time with the blade fasing the oppisite direction. After switching, he continued with his attack sequence...
  15. KenKenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Master Kenobi entered the High Jedi Council Chambers and took his seat in the center, the rebuilt seat that was where Master Yoda once sat. He was surrounded by 7 of the 12 councilors, all of them waiting for the others to arrive.

Within moments the remaining Jedi entered the Council. He then turned to the other head of the Council, Master Ruja, and whispered to him.

"Master Ruja, what is this about? I had not been informed of a convening of the Council today. The fact that, together, we head up the Council infers me to think that you know. Do you know why we have gathered today?"

OOC: j88, say whatever you want. Make it interesting... ;) :)
  16. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    I messed up on my profile, I meant to put that Alila is a Human, not Kiffar. :p

Bio- Alila's father was a bounty hunter, who died when she was 13. Her mother had stayed on Naboo while her father left Naboo and brought her with him when she was 4 or 5.
    On her 7th birthday her father sent her back to Naboo to live with her mother. While she was taking a ride with a kind man back to Naboo, it was discovered by this man that she was a force user. The man turned out to be a Jedi who asked her mother when they got to Naboo if he could bring her with him (and his gorgeous son :p) to be trained as a Jedi, which she said he could.
  17. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I want to join but first I wanted to know if I could be a Jedi Master in the Council. *Waves to JediKnight88* Hey Master Kanobi!
  18. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Master Kenobi...........i have no clue as to why the council is being called. maybe one of the other members has something intresting to say? intresting this is.........*puts his hands behind his back and walks over to the window*.......interesting indeed.......
  19. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: I hope I can play my charecter even though its not a Jedi Padwan or anything else like that.. I just wanna try something new.

Name:R2-G2
    Species: Driod
    Distinguishing Marks: Like R2-D2 just change the blu marks to red.
    Homeworld:N/A
    Background/History: R2-G2 was built to help Jedi masters to train their Padwans in different ways, like carying extra lightsabres, showing holo-transmissions and whatever it could be used for.

IC: R2-G2 roled in the council chambers and made a jolly beep to make his prencens noticed.
  20. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Riddick Valken
    --Species: Kiffar (near-human)
    --Homeworld: Kiffex

Appearance
    --Height: 6?2?
    --Weight: 189lbs.
    --Eye Color: Green
    --Hair/Fur Color: Black
    --Clothing: Custom Jedi Outfit: strips of white cloth covering his elbows to hands, long brown Jedi cloak and robe, Jedi boots.
    --Other: Has a tattoo of a yellow line, outlined with black over his nose and beneath his eyes.
    --Personality: Indomitable and clever, calm and cautious, kind and warm-hearted.

--Starship: Jedi Fighter w/Astromech Droid (R2-X2)
    --Other Gear: Comlink, Utility Belt, Hologram projector (hand held unit).
    --Primary Weapons: Custom Lightsaber (Green)
    --Secondary Weapons: Custom Lightsaber of the same design (Green)

--Bio: Riddick Valken came from a descendent of long line of Jedi. At an early ahe he had a passion for fighting, thus he trained in a wide variety of martial arts, now he often uses his own modified from of fighting techniques. Learning from the Greatest of Jedi Masters, he developed formidable fight and lightsaber skills. Picked by Master Arala'ee, a female Twi'lek Jedi who had much to give and teach him, became her Padawan. Passing the trails of becoming a Jedi Knight, he was sent on many missions by the Jedi Council. They spoke to him of having an apprentice of his own, but he felt that he was not ready.

Time Passed and he became a great Jedi Knight, hefinally took a Padawan. He was given the rank of a Jedi Master soon after his Padawan passed the Jedi trials; Now Master Valken is a High Council Member of the Jedi Council.

--Racial Attributes: Read imprints off of physical objects and beings (Psychometric talent)

You can perceive past events by handling objects that were present at those event as though you were present. The perspective is the same as the perspective of the object's wielder; you see, hear, and feel what the wielder saw, heard, and felt.

Note:
    Picture of him
  21. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Master Valken stood up from his chair on the other side of Master Kenobi. "I feel a disturbance in the force." he spoke calmly but sure, as the other Jedi masters wondered why they were all summoned here. "Maybe there is someone in here that would like to say something about it?" The other Masters muttered to one another.

OOC: I hope this is ok Kenobi and JJ88.
  22. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Please ignore Adelaide's last two posts. Here's my whole profile:

Name: Alila Quashanas
    Species: Kiffar/Human

Distinguishing Marks-
    Hair: long, usually black with any color highlights, but can change from day to day
    Eyes: turquoise, can vary
    Other: two black tattoos by each of her eyes of liquid drops, and another in the middle of her forehead in an on-going design

Homeworld: Naboo
    Background/History: Alila's father was a bounty hunter, who died when she was 13. Her mother had stayed on Naboo while her father left and brought her with him when she was 4 or 5.
    On her 7th birthday her father sent her back to Naboo to live with her mother. While she was taking a ride with a kind man back to Naboo, it was discovered by this man that she was a force user. The man turned out to be a Jedi who asked her mother when they got to Naboo if he could bring her with him to be trained as a Jedi, which she said he could.
  23. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Greg-Wan walked around the Academy.

"This place isn't half bad. It's okay. But it's nothin like the Coruscant city." Greg-Wan said to himself.

"I wonder if there are any Sith or Dark-Jedi, around?" Greg-Wan said to himself as he walked in the training room.

"Computer, send out two Droids, with Lightsabers." Greg-Wan said to the Computer.

Two Droids walked out and ignited there Lightsabers. There Blades were Red.

"Time for some fun." Greg-Wan said as he ignited his Lightsaber.

He rushed at Both the Droids...
  24. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
  25. KenKenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    With all of the Council present and everyone talking among themselves, Kenobi rose out of his seat and stood in the middle of the room.

"I would like all of your attention please." he said, looking around at the various Jedi Masters.

"Being the Head of the Council, it has come to my attention that this Council meeting must have been called by mistake, considering the fact that I nor any of the rest of you know why we are here." he stated.

"Perhaps it has something to do with the large disturbance in the Force we have all begun to feel in the last few hours. I assure you all that this is being looked into by..." he continued before being interrupted by a larger disturbance in the Force.

"Did you feel that?" a Rodian Jedi Master, Tur'Leesa, said.

"I think we all did." said another Counciler.

"It felt very dark...very dark indeed..." Kenobi said with a sigh. "And I think it has something to do with Manatar..."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.