main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen13

Jacen13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2002
    OOC: :eek: Holy Moley! I lose the site to the boards, come back... and this!
    BIC: Jace stepped off the ship's platform outside of the academy. He had left months before on an important mission to the corners of the Galaxy ( :p ) He was glad to be back. He walked into the academy, and looked about him. It had grown alot .

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz is busy searching when she hears something echoing around her...

//Master Ruja...I believe we are close.//

3. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC: Woah, this has fallen....where did everyone go?

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: I'm still here...
    :D
    BIC: Waiting for Master Ruja to respond.

5. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja ingnited his saber as he hears the Snap=Hiss of another saber, then another......and another.........

Ta'izz, i believe that we are more that close

Just then a saber swings at Ruja's head......he ducks and rolls into a defensive stance.........

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz, hearing the familiar sounds of MANY lightsabers coming to life, she brings her saber to life immediately, right behind Master Ruja.

Ta'izz, i believe that we are more that close.

Ta'izz turns, to block a lightsaber that is swung towards her. She jumps, landing close to Master Ruja.

"I believe your right, Master.." she murmored under her breath.

She scans the area in front of her, to see how many were attacking.

tag: Ruja

7. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    OOC: Since things got screwed up, and Ferus hasn't been here, me and Obi-Wan21 are going back to before he got there. :)

Kalissa didn't know what to do. She bit her lip and looked up, slowly inching closer. Tentatively, she kissed Greg-Wan, but broke it off quickly. She looked up at him and smiled slightly. "We'll get through this." She said softly.

8. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    "I hope so," Greg-Wan replied.

9. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "The Jedi failed once and rose again, they're strong." Kalissa murmured.

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "Yes, but if they fall again, there might not ever be hope for the galaxy!" Greg-Wan looked to the stars.

11. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "I think that we can cope. I don't believe that the Jedi will fall. Not soon, at least." Kalissa said quietly. "Who knows, maybe another generation of Skywalkers will save the day." She smiled.

12. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "What Skywalkers are left? From what I know they're all dead. Luke died, Ben was killed, Mara's gone. There isn't a Skywalker left!" Greg-Wan looked back down to her.

13. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja takes the offensive against two sith......sabers are clashing as he is going full speed........he spins around sliding his robe off onto one of his attackers.........temperarily blinding the attacker Ruja slides his saber into the enemies sternum...........

14. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "Not yet there isn't. Remember, I am a Skywalker, if not by name." Kalissa ran her fingers through his hair gently. "The Jedi can survive. They've done it before, and if need be they'll do it again."

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izzp/b] brought up her foot, kicking one of her attackers backwards. The other, she sidestepped, bringing up her saber in a block, and then sliding the blade down, and slashing...catching her attacker in the chest..

She keeps an eye on Master Ruja, trying to make sure none get behind him.

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "I hope you're right." Greg-Wan kisses Kali on the head and then turns and heads towards the door. He stops and looks back at Kali. "I'm going down stairs," He says and then leaves.

17. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa nodded and turned, leaning on the banister. She wanted to stay outside for a little more.

18. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Alila grabbed the lightsaber of the man who was holding her and slid it into his chest, pulling away from Manatar as she heard lightsabers and felt Ruja's presence. She ran through the building to where she could hear lightsabers clashing. When she saw Ruja, she slid on the floor slowing herself, barely ducking a swing from Manatar's saber.

19. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    NOOOOOOOOOOO

Ruja jumps in front of Manatar's attack...........saber locking with Manatar.......

20. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Alila moved away from Manatar and Ruja. "Why did you come..."

21. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja pushed off Manatar, breaking the saber lock.

I have come for you!

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz heard Ruja's cry..and saw him leap
    in-between Alila and Manatar.

Ta'izz fought off her other attacker, driving her lightsaber blade deep into his chest.

She moved, keeping an eye open for any other attackers, as Ruja amd Manatar fought.

She watched Alila.

23. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan walked down the stairs and sit down. His comlink then began to buzz. He reached for it and turned it on. "This is Queen Micra, we have six large starships approching Naboo," Micra said in a worried tone. "What kind of ships are they?" Greg-Wan asked. "Imperial class ships," answered Micra. "Oh no. Kali and I will be there in a few minutes." Greg-Wan turned off the comlink and quickly got up.

24. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    As she looked at the mountains, Kalissa could barely keep her eyes open. She had been up all night in the hospital with Greg-Wan.

She slowly walked back out into the meadow, laying down in the shade of a tree. She tried as hard as she could to stay awake, but sleep shortly took over.

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan looked around for Kali and finally found her sleeping under a tree. Greg-Wan bent down beside her and shook her easily. "Honey we have trouble. We need to get to the palace. Imperial ships are coming," Greg-Wan said in a low voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.