main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    The healer took Kalissa into a private room and, with the nurses help, removed her dress to get better access to her wound. Greg-Wan followed after a moment's pause, trying to look anywhere but Kalissa's almost completely exposed body.

He examined it and shook his head. "It's not too bad, nothing she can't survive. At least if we stop the blood flow. It's pretty deep though." He turned to Greg-Wan. "How did she get this?"

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    "Storm Troopers. They have moved in all over the planet. They attacked the palace and we stopped them. I guess she got injured by one of them," Greg-Wan said.

3. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    The healer nodded, then bent down again. He frowned. "This isn't good. The top of this is burunt, which means she was shot either before or after. My guess is before. But it was a direct hit. It goes pretty deep. I'm not sure what else it hit, but it is worse than it looks. I don't think we can stop the bleeding yet. We're just going to have to hope she doesn't lose too much while we're putting her back together." He turned to the nurses and nodded. They wheeled Kalissa out of the room.

He looked over at Greg-Wan. "If you want to stay with her you're going to have to scrub. Otherwise, go to the waiting room."

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "I want to stay with her," Greg-Wan answered.

5. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    The healer left the room followed by Greg-Wan. He pointed to a room down the hall and went in, washing his hands thoroughly at a large sink.

He then donned a white uniform and handed one to Greg-Wan. Once he had put his on, they went down a hall and into an operation room.

"I'm warning you now, this is not going to be pretty." The healer told Greg-Wan as he helped the nurses prep Kalissa. "It's not major surgery or anything, but whatever ripped through there caused an awful lot of bleeding. Most likely it will get messy."

6. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Alila glanced at Ta'izz and looked back at Ruja and Manatar. Manatar glared at Alila. "Well?! Attack her!" He was talking about Ta'izz and she shook her head. "Stupid girl." He pushed Ruja away and came at her.

Alila blocked a blow at her head and he kicked her in the stomach, causing her to fall to the ground.

7. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja was fast to his feet

he uses the force to jump in front of her, blocking Manatar

You leave this girl alone........she is not yours any longer!

Ruja goes into a defensive stance

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Alila glanced at Ta'izz and looked back at Ruja and Manatar. Manatar glared at Alila. "Well?! Attack her!" He was talking about Ta'izz and she shook her head. "Stupid girl." He pushed Ruja away and came at her.

Alila blocked a blow at her head and he kicked her in the stomach, causing her to fall to the ground. Ruja was fast to his feet using the force to jump in front of her, blocking Manatar.

"You leave this girl alone........she is not yours any longer! "

Ta'izz growled softly, as she went to check on Alila.

Ruja goes into a defensive stance

Ta'izz helped to move her back, out of reach, of Manatar. "Thank you." She whispers softly.

She then turns her blade towards Manatar.

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "That's fine. I've seen people die, injured worse then this, and alot of other stuff. The life of a Jedi isn't an easy one. I can take it," Greg-Wan said.

10. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    The healer nodded again and set to work repairing damaged tissue and blood vessels. Gradually, the blood flow dwindled to a small trickle, but the basin the nurses had put beside her to catch the blood was full.

It was quite a while before the healer finished. But finally, he stitched up the hole in her side and removed his mask.

"She's done. Take her out." He told the nurses, taking off his gloves. One of the nurses brought in another bed and they transferred Kalissa onto it. They took her to another room a few levels up, beckoning for Greg-Wan to follow.

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan followed slowly behind the nurses to the room.

12. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    The nurses put Kalissa into a larger room than the one she had been in before. They left and returned again with several IVs. They hooked them up to her, one in each elbow giving her blood and two in each wrist for medications. Another was put into her hand for food.

Kalissa was paler than the sheets covering her, and her damp hair was spread out on the pillow. The nurses left her and Greg-Wan alone, the room silent except for the beeping of machines.

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Using the Force Greg-Wan pulled up a chair beside the bed where Kali lay. "Why didn't you tell me you were hurt? Why didn't I sense it? I could have helped you! This is my fault." Greg-Wan slowly layed his head down on the bed.

14. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa awoke but didn't open her eyes. Her hand found Greg-Wan's head and she ran her fingers through his hair. She could feel his distress.

15. Locke_StarSpanker

Locke_StarSpanker Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2003
    Name: Locke StarSpanker
    Species: Human
    Distinguishing Marks: Blonde hair, Blue clothes (most the time) One naturally yellow eye and a entirely white one with a green pupil. The white one is mechanical, it was lost in the accident below. Uses a disrupter rifle and blue lightpike.
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Background/History: From the Underlevels of Coruscant, force user, wants to become a Jedi.(More to come later)

*In the sky a ship is suddenly visible. The Ship is a Naboo Starfighter and it's on fire. It falls quickly towards the ground, the pilot unconscious. It's coarse leads to a large pool of water but a mile or two away from the Academy. A few Jedi stare in awe as the ship hurtles downward towards the ground. It begins to break up as it nears the pool. Two of the rat tails on the ship are already broken off and currently float in space. The ship crashes into pool and explodes, fire erupting from the water. Several minutes later the pilot floats to the surface, badly burned and face down. His name is Locke StarSpanker, and he's alive, but it looks grim. With what little strength he has he cries one word, though not through his lips.*

Help!

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan felt her hand on his head and layed his his on top of hers.

17. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "Greg?" Kalissa whispered hoarsely. "Where am I? What happened?" She asked, her eyes still closed.

18. Locke_StarSpanker

Locke_StarSpanker Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2003
    *Locke wakes again bobbing up and down in a bacta tank.*
    I hate the smell of bacta...
    *Locke looked around. His vision was clouded with the blue liquid. He climbed out. His burns were gone. He when he was out he realized he didn't have vision out of his left eye.*
    Damn it...
    *Locke climbed down to be met with a medical droid. Before he could ask where he was he and the medical droid were rushed into another room. The droid was going to build his new eye, without anesthetic. Locke's Screams of pain could be heard rooms away as the droid slowly built the eye, attaching machinery to the old nerves and taking out fragments of his real eye. When Locke stumbled out of the room he was still holding his eye. He took his hand away to test it. His vision now had a green tint to it, but at least he could see. All of his stuff had burnt up in the fire. He now wore a brown robe. He looked around.*
    I wonder where I am...

19. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "We're in a hospital. You were hurt," Greg-Wan replied lifting his head.

20. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "What about our mission?" Kalissa asked, opening her eyes. They took a few moments to focus. "The Dark Vision.....and we have to go to Geonosis....."

21. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "We aren't leaving anywhere, anytime soon," Greg-Wan replied.

22. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "We have to!! We have to go to Geonosis tomorrow....." Kalissa trailed off, her face pained. "We have a mission. I'm fine, I don't need to be here." She reached over and grasped the two IVs in her right wrist, yanking them out. "I'm fine."

23. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "No!" Greg-Wan put his hands on her arms. "You're hurt! You need to say here. I've lost everyone I've cared for, I'm not losing you!" Greg-Wan said with a strong tone in his voice.

24. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa looked at Greg-Wan irritatedly. "I can't have darksiders gallavanting around while I'm lounging in bed. I'm not going to let a scratch stop me from doing my duty." She tried to pull her arms away.

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "Kali please. Just until tomorrow stay here and relax. I sense an uncertain future. We're losing. If we leave now, you could be killed. I don't want that happenning." Greg-Wan looked her in the eye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.