1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    "I don't know if I can do that." Kalissa replied seriously. "I can't let darksiders roam the galaxy when I can do something about it. My life doesn't matter. I'm here to protect those who can't protect themselves. If I don't do that, who will?"

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)
  2. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "The Jedi that aren't injured," Greg-Wan answered.
  3. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    "I'm not injured." Kalissa retorted. "A little scratch is not an injury."

4. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "You could have been killed! You were bleeding very badly," Greg-Wan said trying to stay calm.
  5. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    "It can't have been that bad. I can't die from a little blood loss." Kalissa shook her head. "Really, I'm fine."

6. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "Arrgg! Fine! I'm done arguing with you! If you want to run into war, fine. Get up! Let's go!" Greg-Wan got up quickly and crossed his arms.
  7. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    "All right! I am." Kalissa pulled the other five IVs out, swinging her legs over the side of the bed. As the sheets fell off of her, she realized she was clothed only in her undergarments. She pulled the sheets back up over herself, blushing furiously. "Aren't they supposed to give me something to wear? I'm not going out like this. Where are my clothes? I need something."

8. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Greg-Wan busted out laughing, but stopped and tried to be serious. Still having a smirk on his face. "Sorry. Your stuff is over there." Greg-Wan pointed to a large table where Kali's Lightsaber, belt and tunic lay.
  9. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Kalissa glared at him. "And you're going to be mean and make me go get them myself, aren't you?" She smiled. "Can't blame you. It's not like any man wouldn't." She raised an eyebrow at him.

10. raj206 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: if you dont mind i'll give this rpg a try.

Name: Kahn Iceay
    Distinguishing Marks: Tall spiked blue hair with blue eyes wares a blue, black, and white robe, caries 2 blue light sabers 1 for back-up

Kahn rushes into a room looking for other jedi only to be met by storm troopers. one storm trooper states "your under arreast!"

Kahn replies "thats what you think"

moving into a defenncive pose kahn prepaers to make his move the storm troopers open fire filling the room with smoke a storm trooper says "he didn't even turn on his lightsaber."

"that would be a misconception" kahn says

the stormtroopers turn gust in time to see a light saber flying towards them

kahn: now where are those other jedi he reaches out with the force trying to find someone to tell him their location
  11. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Greg-Wan blushed. "Umm. I um. Ya know, I'm not gonna say anything," Greg-Wan replied rubing the back of his neck.
  12. raj206 Jedi Knight

star 3
    kahn using the force scenced two beings powerful in the ways of the force in a medical fecility near by.

"must be them" kahn stated then runing out of the room and jumping off an edge kahn landed on a jedi starfighter using the force he rode the vessel like a hover-board to the where the force directed him. jumping from the ship he ran through the building until he found the right room walking in to find a young man and woman noticing the lightsabers whitch comfermed they where jedi he tried not to look at the half dressed jedi and stated "I am Kahn Iceay A Jedi Knight it is an honor to meet you."
  13. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Kalissa laughed and stood up. "I think it's the funniest thing when a Jedi gets embarrassed like that. Never seen a girl before Greg-Wan?" She smiled as she went over to get her clothes, not covering anything. "I'm not very modest, in case you can't tell."

14. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "Yeah, I-I can tell. I'm-I'm not embarrassed." Greg-Wan turned to the young Jedi who had just walked in the room. "Hello. What is it?" Greg-Wan asked.
  15. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Kalissa nodded. "Sure you aren't." She threw her tunic over her head and put her belt on. As she hooked her lightsaber back onto her belt, a young Jedi came in. She turned around and waited for him to respond to Greg-Wan.

16. raj206 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kahn: I have been sent to assist you and as i said before I am Kahn Iceay a Jedi Knight though I havent been for long and it is an honor to meet you.
  17. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "It's good to meet you too, Kahn," Greg-Wan said.
  18. raj206 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kahn: I would recomend that we leave Naboo the Republic will sending ships to disspose of those imperial ships. Do you have a way off the planet?
  19. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "Good. Yes, we have a ship in the Hangar, but with the whole planet under siege it might be difficult to get to the hangar," Greg-Wan replied.
  20. raj206 Jedi Knight

star 3
    "no problem", Kahn said, "my ships outside we can ride it to the hanger what do you say master Kenobi.
  21. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Kalissa tried to listen to what was going on, but she was feeling lightheaded. "I'm fine." She thought to herself, holding the edge of the table. "I can do this." She took a breath and returned her attention to Greg-Wan and Kahn.

22. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "Yeah. That will be fine. Let's go." Greg-Wan motioned to the door.
  23. raj206 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kahn headed for the door then remembered that his starfighter was a two seater he then tuned to Greg-wan and said, "Master Kenobi uh, your friend my have to sit on your lap, unless you would like me to do like i did on the way over here and ride my ship like a hover-board?"
  24. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "Well. Uhh. It's up to her," Greg-Wan said turning his head towards Kali.
  25. raj206 Jedi Knight

star 3
    "master kenobi," Kahn says, " I sence tenstion in your voice is something wrong?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.