main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa shook her head slightly, trying to clear it. She had heard Greg-Wan say something, and she nodded. "That's fine with me." She replied, one hand on the wall helping to hold her up. She was determined to get out of this hospital, and wouldn't let a little dizziness stand in her way. She would be fine....

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

2. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    OOC: sorry i was't here for awile sorry.

Phil sat down in his ship and looked at the stars 'hey i know i shall go find april whereever she is i cant beleive this im right next to naboo might aswell land ' phil began to land the ship he landed a bit later he got out of the ship and looked around at all the people 'wow its been a long time since ive been here i think i shall just walk around for a bit' phil began to walk through all the people.

3. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    "Tenstion? What tenstion? I'm fine. Okay Kali, if you say so. Let's get going," Greg-Wan said starting to walk.

4. raj206

raj206 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    Kahn leads Greg-Wan and Kali to his ship he opens the hatch and gets in, "hurry my ships power signiture will be spoted soon!"

5. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa boarded the ship and leaned against a wall. She stood straight again as soon as Greg-Wan got on, not wanting to let him see she was beginning to think he was right.

6. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    kahn closed the hatch and headed for the hanger

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan boarded the ship and sit down in it. "I hope we make it out of here alive," Greg-Wan thought to himself.

8. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    phil looked around and began to head to his old home in the center.

9. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa sat down on Greg-Wan's lap and leaned her head back onto his shoulder, not caring what Kahn thought any more. She felt like she was going to pass out again if she stayed vertical any longer.

10. Darth_Hipdo

Darth_Hipdo Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2003
    name: shenlong
    destingating marks: long brown hair (i am male)
    ship: firespray patrol special named the Dragonfly

IC: shenlong waits in hanger for other jedi to arrive.

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan placed his hand on Kali's head and a vision flashed before his eyes. "Arrggg!" Greg-Wan yelled awhile placing one hand on his forehead.

12. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa shot up and turned around, placing her hands on Greg-Wan's shoulders. "What is it? What's wrong?" She asked anxiously.

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "Pain, suffering. Death! Something's wrong!" Greg-Wan replied in a worried tone.

14. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa wrapped her arms around Greg-Wan. "It's all right." She soothed, kissing his cheek softly. "If you felt it, other Jedi must have too." She rested her head on Greg-Wan's shoulder again.

15. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "Why do I keep having these visions?" Greg-Wan asked while rubing his head. "It doesn't make sense. I've never had this many."

16. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    kahn glances back at his companions, "do you feel that that is one big disturbenc in the force are you all right?

17. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa shook her head slightly. "I don't know. Maybe you're just special." She smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Want to tell me what you saw?"

18. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "Darkness. People cring out for help. Death. It was terrible," Greg-Wan replied lowering his head.

19. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "Visions aren't always accurate." Kalissa told him, holding his head on her shoulder. "What you saw may be different from what is happening."

20. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan looked up at her. "I hope so."

21. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa sighed. "So do I." She kissed him slowly, tentatively. She didn't know if it would help or hinder at the moment, but she was willing to try.

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan blushed at the kiss.

23. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa ventured deeper, hoping the kiss would make him feel better. She didn't care that Kahn was probably watching them at all.

24. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    kahn decided to give them their privacy and raised a tinted window and thought to him-self jedi are to live lives of lonlyness but it is natual to want companionship so to Kahn what was going on behind him was not wrong but a natural longing that even a jedi could not fight only pospoine.

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan wrapped his arms around Kali and continued to kiss her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.