main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Sure. ;) Although I think that we should begin to put some restrictions on Council members. I mean, we can't have every person in the RP be Councilors.

I say we draw the line at 12, since that is the number the Council allows in the first place. :)

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: uhm.. Im getting the feeling that Im totaly ignored, do u guys want me out of this rpg or wo you want me to stay? Im getting the feeling that Im not wanted...

3. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Overlord, not at all! I LOVE the idea of having a Council droid (and I'm sure you'll play a key role in these upcoming events). Don't go! Stay! :)

4. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC. Beep Beep BIIP =P . okay. R2-G2 is still roling on.

IC: R2-G2 roled after Ken and beeped worried

5. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Great! ;)

IC:

Kenobi looked at the worried droid.

"What's a matter, Geetoo?" Kenobi asked.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure this will all blow over soon..." he continued with a soothing voice.

6. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan looked at Kali again.

"Good." Greg-Wan said to Kali.

Greg-Wan went to Ken Kenobi.

"Master Kenobi, we're going to leaving now." said Greg-Wan.

"Just you and Kali? Are you sure?" asked Ken.

"Yes Master. I don't like large teams. Whenever I'm on a mission it's either just me, my Padawan and me, or just me and another Jedi." replied Greg-Wan.

"Okay. May The Force Be With You." said Ken.

"And with you." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan walked to Kali.

"Kali, come on. We should check outside first. I don't think he is in here anymore." said Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan and Kali left The Jedi Academy.

7. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Anyone wanna fill me in on whats happening?? I already posted my bio, but I havent been on for a few days. Thanxx in advance.

Sincerely,

RockDragon

8. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    A Dark Vision Member broke into The Jedi Academy. Greg-Wan and Kali have left to look for him. The Dark Vision is a group of Dark Jedi lead by Darth Manatar. The Jedi Academy has been locked down and I think that's about it.

9. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa shivered again as they walked slowly, stretching their senses out for the Dark Vision member. He was protecting his signature well, but she could still sense it. It felt like sharp, cold fingers were clawing at her mind.

"He's close, I can feel it." She wrapped her arms around herself and closed her eyes, reaching out with the Force. Her surroundings appeared in her mind and she searched them for the man.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    They continued walking.

"I wonder where he is?" said Greg-Wan.

"I sense something. He's not alone. There are a few more with him." Greg-Wan said as he looked around everywhere.

11. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja walked the upper level of the academy.......there was someone in te academy.....and he was going to find this person......

Ruja relaxed and let the force flow through him...........he expanded his presence, hoping that whatever dark presence was there would feel this and come to him......Ruja came across a very dark room.........he walked in and stood in the middle........

12. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    Alila looked up suddenly and glanced around, cloaking her presence heavily and walking away from the being after standing there for a few minutes. (Some might have thought she was just staring at shadows, but anyone fully tuned into the force would have known she and the man were exchanging mental messages, carefully guarded in the force.)

Alila swiftly and silently made her way through the halls, finding Master Kenobi's location and making her way to where he was. Her meaning was to find Kenobi and join him, but she also had another motive-to put as much distance between whoever she had sensed, at the moment, as possible.

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan and Kali were still walking when they ran into the Dark Vision member.

"There he is. If we sneak up on him we might be able to catch him." Greg-Wan said as he grabed his Lightsaber.

Greg-Wan and Kali walk up behind him and turn on their Lightsabers. The Dark Vision member turns around and has a Lightsaber in his face.

"What are you doing here? Who are you?" Greg-Wan asked the member.

"I am Tross. A Warrior for The Dark Vision." replied Tross.

"Your coming with us." said Greg-Wan as he grabed Tross' arm.

"I'm sorry. But I can't." replied Tross.

Tross freed himself from Greg-Wan and ran for a ship.

"What do we do now?" asked Kali.

"We can still catch him." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan and Kali began to chase him. Tross stoped and turned around. He pulled out two curved Lightsabers and ignited them. He ran at Kali and Greg-Wan. Kali and Greg-Wan both blocked the attack. Tross than fliped over and tried to cut off their heads. But Kali ang Greg-Wan backflipped out of way. Greg-Wan went for Tross left leg and Kali went for his right arm. But Tross blocked both of the attacks. He spun away and began running again. Kali and Greg-Wan went after him. As they started running Dark Vision members surrounded them.

"Oh no." said Greg-Wan as he looked at them all.

"What's your plan now?" asked Kali.

"I don't know. There's to many of them." replied Greg-Wan.

"Let's finish them!" said one of the members.

The Dark Vision members begin pulling out Lightsabers. One of them pulled out a curved Lightsaber and ignied it. It looked normal but he hit another button and the other end ignited. Another one ignited a double-bladed Lightsaber. The rest of them ignited there Lightsabers.

"I have a bad feeling about this." said Greg-Wan with a worried look on his face.

"You think we can take them." asked Kali.

"No. There are way to many." replied Greg-Wan.

The Dark Vision members were about to run at them. But Tross returned.

"Wait! What are you doing? You know we're not suppose to kill them. Not yet anyways. We are to return to our Lord. Our mission here is done." said Tross.

"But Lord Tross. There right here. We can kill them!" said one of the members.

"No. Our Master wants us to wait. Our day will come. The Jedi will all die. Let's get out of here." replied Tross.

The Dark Vision members all go to a large ship and get on it. Greg-Wan runs off after them.

"Greg-Wan, what are you doing?" asked Kali.

"I'm going to tag their ship. That way we can follow them." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan runs to the ship as it takes off he throws a tracer on it. He than returns to Kali. And contacts Master Kenobi.

"Master Kenobi, the Dark Vision members got away. But I tagged their ship. Me and Kali are going to follow them." said Greg-Wan.

"Fine. But be carefull. You are with a powerful team. When you find out what planet they are on contact me." replied Master Kenobi.

"I will Master." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan turns off the comlink.

"We have to get to a ship. I know just the one." said Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan and Kali walk into the Hangar.

"Which one is it?" asked Kali as she looked at all the ships.

"It's a new one. We're gonna be the first ones to use it." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan walked to a kind of large ship. It was red and blue and it had the Republic sign on the right side. It looked like a
    updated Naboo Yacht.

"Cool ship." said Kali.

"Thanks. I found this ship right here on Coruscant. It was really messed up. I got some other Jedi and we updated it and gave it weapons. I call it The Jedi Starcruiser. Come on we should leave now." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan and Kali board the ship and it takes off.

14. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    "This meeting is adjourned for now. I want all commlinks on private Council frequency in case of an emergecy session. Now, all of you, please tend to matters so that order can be resolved." Kenobi said, sitting back into his chair.

He sighed, rubbing his forehead as the other Councilors left. Things always have to get so complicated..., he wondered, closing his eyes.

Suddenly he fell into a great state of meditation with the Force, feeling it flow through his veins....

15. DaughterChristmas

Dec 14, 2002
    Alila sensed Master Kenobi still in the council room. Gliding past the droid in front and into the council room, she saw him in meditation. She leaned against the wall, silently looking at him.

16. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    OOC: Is this sort of a spin off of the last Academy, casue then I have a full contingent of Droidekas :D , well, I do anyway but ya know :D By the way, I'm a council member, and a master Jedi so.. uh.. ya :D , by the way, Knight88, is the Ruja your using the same one from the last thread?

IC: Intamo left the council room, and walked down the hallway. Searching for anything from the old school.

17. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Izik stood, and left the Council chamber, heading toward his next lightsaber class.

The door slid open, and the roomfull of young students looked at him.

"Good afternoon Master Ruloon," they said in unison.

"Good afternoon, class," he replied, "Today, we will work with the training devices."

He held up one of the circular machines, and let it float in the air.

"You will wear combat helmets, with the visor pulled down like so," he said, putting on a visor.

He ignited his double bladed saber, and nodded for the training device to begin.

It floated around his head, and shot a few bolts, which he deflected.

He shut the machine and his saber off, and took off his helmet.

"Now all of you go get a helmet, training device, and training saber, and begin."

The class obeyed, and soon all of the young padawans were deflecting bolts.

"Good, very good..." Izik said.

18. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    NAme April Dawn Skywalker-Black
    Age 34
    Species Human
    Distining marks- Long Light Blond HAir and Blue green eyes, Wears jedi tunics similar to what they used to wear

Home world Naboo

Background April was born on NAboo, She is a distant relative of Luke Skywalker, She was trained at by Fox Sunrider and gained her knighthood at 24, She later Married Fox and they have been married for 2 years.

Put me where you want me!!

19. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Well, padme, we would love to have you as a Jedi Knight in our contigent. We need more Knights incase...well, incase things get a bit complicated with the Dark Vision, if you know what I mean. ;)

And Rayson, I don't believe this is a spin off of the last Academy, and we wouldn't really appreciate Droidekas with any Jedi in the Temple. :)

IC:

Kenobi felt the soothing presence of another, and slowly opened his eyes to see the form of a beautiful young lady.

"Why hello, Alila. What brings you to stay in the Council room?" he asked with a smile.

20. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    OKay just put me where you want me and you tell me where to start.

21. DaughterChristmas

Dec 14, 2002
    Alila smiled slightly, saying, "Concern for a young padawan that has a patience and calmness on a much higher scale than her age, is quite well-known among the masters for her tendency to stay in the meditation chambers for so long that she misses half of the normal lessons, and goes by the name of Tasha. Have you heard of her?"

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan and Kali exited out of hyperspace. And saw the ship land on the moon of Naboo.

"Why would they land on the moon of Naboo? Your from Naboo, Kali, what do you think?" asked Greg-Wan.

"I'm not sure. The only Sith here was Palpatine." replied Kali.

"Yeah. He was from Naboo. But that was a long time ago." said Greg-Wan.

"So, what do we do?" asked Kali.

"We either land on Naboo or the moon. I say Naboo. It would be much safer there and I think we should speak to the Queen and Governor. They might know something. But first I need to contact Master Kenobi." replied Greg-Wan as he turned on the ships comlink.

"Yes Master Greg-Wan." said Ken.

"Master, we have followed the Dark Vision to the moon of Naboo. I think it is better if we land on Naboo instead of the moon. The Dark Vision outnumber us. We won't be able to last." replied Greg-Wan.

"That is fine. Contact me if you find out anything." said Ken.

"We will Master." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan turns off the comlink and heads for Naboo. The ship enters Naboo and lands in the Theed Hangar.

23. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    OOC: yes Ruja is the same character.

Ic: RUJA felt a large ripple in the force from the middle level of the academy. His footsteps were fast and swift as he made his way to the mid level.............

24. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: I'm going to change Riddick to a Jedi Knight since you need them.

IC: Riddick walked quietly through the dark abandoned halls of the Jedi Academy. He scanned the shadows for anything, but there was nothing, only himself. The force alerted him, he dodged out of the way. A dark figure clad in black robes stood before him, Riddick ignited his lightsaber, the green glow lighting up the hall, he could not see the figures face because it was hidden beneath a black hood. The dark warrior activated its red lightsaber. Riddick stood in a defensive stance; he held his lightsaber ready, the dark figure swung at him, their lightsabers clashing.

Their battle raged on, Riddick was sweating by now and weakening. The dark warrior showed no signs of tiredness. Riddick jumped back and quickly he activated his comlink to Kenobi. ?Kenobi?.? He panted ?There?s another one? here!? in the background of the comlink Master Kenobi could hear the lightsabers clashing, and then the comlink closed.

25. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Meanwhile Jedi Knight April Skywalker- Sunrider(I put the wrong last name on my bio) Was practing in the gym, When suddenly she felt a Dark presence In the force. She ran out of the gm and followed the dark presence, April ran down the hall and came upon the fight, April Ignited her green lightsaber, She attacked the Dark jedi from behind drawing his attention away form her fellow jedi. Their ;ightsabers clashed.

Tag whoever is in the hall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.