main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Kali nodded.

"Yes, I know their queen, and their governor. I was once in service to them as a Padawan, for training. The queen is about two years older than I." She stood.

"So, are we planning to blend in or keep the Jedi look?" She asked him.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

2. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Hey, kewl, so that would make Adeliade ure padawan still :D

3. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    ooc- Eh? Heh, Adelaide Knight is gone, honey. :p

4. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    "Tasha, eh?" Kenobi said, rubbing his chin.

"No recollection. Why do you think this is such a problem?" he asked.

5. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan and Kali walked out of the ship.

"We'll keep the Jedi look. But we can't let them know why we are here." said Greg-Wan.

"Okay." replied Kali.

Greg-Wan and Kali walked into the palace. And went to the Queen's room.

"Your highness, I'm Jedi Master Greg-Wan. And you already know Kali." said Greg-Wan as he bowed.

"Ah. Hello Kali, it is good to see you again." said Queen Micra with a smile.

"It is good to see you to." replied Kali.

"Okay. Now that we're all glad to see each other, I have a few questions your highness." said Greg-Wan.

"What is it?" asked Queen Micra.

"Have you ever seen someone that looks like this?" Greg-Wan says as he pulls out a holographic image of Tross.

"I have seen someone like that here once or twice. Why do you ask?" asked Micra.

"No reason. Is the Governor here?" asked Greg-Wan as he put the holographic image up.

"Yes Governor Toise is in his room." replied Micra.

"Thank You. Come on Kali." said Greg-Wan as he walked out of the room.

Greg-Wan and Kali leave the Queen's room.

"Kali, lead the way to the Governor's room." said Greg-Wan.

Kali leads Greg-Wan to the Governor's room and they walk in.

"Governor Toise?" asked Greg-Wan.

"What?! Oh. Y-Yes, I'm Governor Toise." replied Toise with a very worried look on his face.

"Good. Have you ever seen this person?" Greg-Wan says as he pulls out the holographic image of Tross.

"HUH! N-No I never s-seen anyone like that here." replied Toise as he began to sweat.

"Are you sure? Because-" said Greg-Wan as he was cut off.

"Excuse me. B-But I must be going I have something I need to pick up." said Toise as he rushed out.

"I didn't like him. Something's not right. We need to get back to the ship and see if The Dark Vision's ship is still on the moon." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan and Kali walk to the ship. and see that there ship has not moved at all.

"That's odd. What are they doing up there?" said Greg-Wan.

"Who knows." replied Kali.

"Computer, tell me where Toise is." said Greg-Wan.

"What does it say?" asked Kali.

"It says he took a ship to Geonosis." replied Greg-Wan.

"I'm going to contact Master Nu and see if he can give me any info on Toise." said Greg-Wan as he turned on the ships comlink.

"Master Nu?" asked Greg-Wan.

"Yes, Master Greg-Wan. What is it?" replied Jonez Nu.

"Can you look in Toise's profile and tell me what it says about him?" asked Greg-Wan.

"Yes. Just give me a minute." replied Jonez.

"Well that's odd."

"What is it?" asked Greg-Wan.

"It says that he became Governor two years ago. Right after the death of the other Governor. But before that there is nothing. No friends, family, birth place or anything! It's like he was never born." replied Jonez.

"What?! That's impossible! Jonez, how did the other Governor die?" asked Greg-Wan.

"Some guards found him dead in his room. Like he was cut with a Lightsaber. Wait. There are two Toise's. One Governor and one Jedi turned Dark Vision Member. But the Dark Vision Toise isn't human." replied Jonez.

"What is he?" asked Greg-Wan.

"A Clawdite." replied Jonez.

"A Clawdite! Of course! It all makes sense! Toise killed the other Governor and took the form of a human. That's why there are two Toise. Thank you, Master Nu." said Greg-Wan with a smile.

"It was nothing. Good bye." replied Jonez.

Greg-Wan turned off the comlink and got up.

"Greg-Wan, where are you going?" asked Kali.

"I'm gonna get Toise." replied Greg-Wan as he grabed his Lightsaber.

"You can't kill him! We need him alive." said Kali.

"Oh man! Your right. He wanted to be Governor for a reason. Why did he? What do The Dark Vision have planned? But where did he leave to? Whenever he comes back I'll have to tag him. But it's up to Master Kenobi if we stay here. I'll contact him." replied Greg-Wan as he hooked his Lightsaber to his belt.

Greg-Wan turned on the ships comlink again.

"Master Kenobi. We have found out alot of stuff. Toise is a Clawdite Dark Jedi and killed the other Governor. H

6. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    R2-G2 roled forward to Ken and served him a drink, the last one. Geetwoo thought it was a wast of resources to role around with an drink. and if no one drank it.. it would surley be tossed away.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Name:Ta'izz Ji (T.J.)
    Species: Togruta

Distinguishing Marks (Hair and eye color, etc.): Red skin, white around the eyes, black eyes, small striped montrals (hornlike)
    Homeworld: Parents were from Shili. She was born in space. Was found on the Outer Rim.

Background/History: Ta'izz pefers to be called T.J. by her friends. She is usually a loner. She loves to build things, and likes working with computers and droids. She is also good in a "wilderness" type setting, and has gotten into trouble several times for exploring the jungle surrounding the temple. She perfers the open and the animals, if she isnt working on a project.

8. DaughterChristmas

Dec 14, 2002
    Alila shook her head and shrugged.

9. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja went runnign towards the battle!

10. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Riddick Valken got up from being knocked down; he noticed a red glow behind him as the other Jedi fought with the Dark Figure, there?s was another one! Now there were two of them, one of them was fighting the Jedi and the other was behind Riddick.

Riddick's force alerted him as he ducked and blocked another incoming swing from the new enemy. They fought a fierce and raging battle and the fight continued.

11. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    "Everyone, stop," Izik commanded. He had just felt the ripple in the force.

"That is all for today, but first copy this information into your datapads."

He went to his desk and hit a button, and a hologram of a lightsaber appeared, and the different parts to it.

"I have buisness I must attend to, so farewell," Izik turned, and walked out of the room, and shut the door behind him.

He ran down the hallway where his room was, and turned a corner, to find two Jedi fighting a darkly-clad figure wielding a red lightsaber!

The hallway was not big enough for all three of them, so he did the next best thing.

He used the force to open the door closest to the fighting.

12. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: If you didn't read my post theres two of them. Someone is fighting the other one I don't remember who though and I'm fighting the other one.

13. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    My charcter April is fighting the other one

14. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Since when was there TWO Dark Visioners in the Temple? ?[face_plain] :(

15. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Since now.

16. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja made it to the hallway..........he stood there and watched the events unfold......if Riddick and April needed his assistance he would help........he could tell both were very nervious.......he sent out a calm soothing message to both of them........calm down.........relax....rely on your training. Ruja stepped closer as the fight moved..........

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz was down in the lower parts of the temple. She had heard of the temple "lockdown" just as she was planning to head outside. She didnt hear the reason of the lockdown. Sighing, she had headed down for mechanics area near the ship bays.

"Perhaps I can find something to work on down here..." she mused to herself, as walked down the corridors.

18. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    April heard the message and relaxed and started fighting better The sith glared at her, You will never win Jedi, I will be the victor here, IN your wildest dreams April said and kept on fighting by this time April was getting tired but she kept fighting.

19. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I moved closer as i felt April's body fatigue. Let me know when your ready to back out.............

20. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Riddick noticed Ruja standing by ready to jump in and help. The battle raged on, he became weary but he connected with the living force, the force enhanced his battle skills and he felt energy and strength flow through him once again, he continued to fight the dark Jedi along with April and the other dark Jedi.

He thought about it, if theres two of them, there must be more somewhere near the Temple or even inside the Temple.

21. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    April taped into the force and swing and hit the sith in the shoulder, The Sith glared at her, and attaked her more fiercely, he got past her defenses and stabbed her in the shoulder, she dropped her lightsaber and using the force pulled it to her right hand and started fighting again, She felt herself growing weak from the blood loss, and Reached out to the other JEdi's mind I am ready now, April said as she fell to the ground and passed out. The Sith Smiled and Raised his lightsaber and prepared to kill her.

22. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Number 1, they are not "Sith." Number 2, there are not more of them. This is a Temple filled with Jedi. Even one getting inside is hard enough. ;)

IC:

Kenobi sighed and looked at Alila.

"Where is she now? I would like to speak with her...alone..." Kenobi said.

23. DaughterChristmas

Dec 14, 2002
    "I left her with a master in the Archive Hall."

24. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    "Alright then. I shall go and meet here there.." Kenobi said. And with that, he preceded down to the Archive Hall.

25. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC: ok to make people happy, we will say that they are dark Jedi. i dont see aprob with a few slippingpast defenses, even Jedi are vunerable. the darkside clouds everything my freinds.

IC: Ruja jumps and deflected the blow towards April. Ruja's movements were fluid like water.....his saber moved like it could hear his thoughts......he ended in a saber lock with the dark jedi.....their sabers clashed......Ruja spun around sliding his robe off his shoulders onto the intruder........he followed with sliding his saber into the intruders sternum..........the dark Jedi fell......Ruja looked at Riddick fighting the other..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.