main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Ken finally replyed.

"Okay. You can stay. But be carefull. We're dealing with a very powerful group." said Ken.

"Yes Master. I understand." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan turned off the comlink.

"Okay, we're going to stay here. I guess we'll stay at the palace." said Greg-Wan as he stood up.

"You sure that's a good idea?" asked Kali.

"Well, where else would we stay?" replied Greg-Wan.

"We could stay with my family." said Kali.

"I thought a Jedi couldn't be around their family?" asked Greg-Wan.

"I've been around mine for a very long time." replied Kali.

"Fine. Let's go." said Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan and Kali went to her family's house.

2. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Well they are Dark Jedi. ;)

IC:

Kenobi entered the Archive Hall, sensing an odd presence. He saw a girl, the one that must be "Tasha", and noticed the presence was coming from her.

He approached, seeing that her eyes were closed and in a deep meditation. There was another Jedi a few feet away, watching the girl intently.

Kenobi stopped in front of the girl, closing his eyes and reaching out with the Force, touching Tasha's brain.

Feel the Force....feel it flow through you...gooood, Kenobi said, messaging it to Tasha through the Force.

But..be aware...be aware of obstacles..be aware of hindrances...be aware......

OF THE DARK SIDE!

And with that, the girl opened her eyes with a flash and stared at Kenobi in awe.

3. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa climbed out of the water-speeder onto the dock and thanked the driver. She ran to the big front door and opened it.

"Mama? Papa? Aunt Zira?" She called.

An middle-aged woman came to the door. She looked like Kalissa, except her hair was dark.

"Kali? You're home!" She cried, embracing her daughter.

"Mama!" She quickly hugged her mother and stepped back to reveal Greg-Wan, looking slightly nervous.

"Mama, this is a friend of mine. Greg-Wan. We're here on a mission, and I had to come home."

"Hello Greg-Wan. Come on in, your very welcome here." She led the way into a spacious living room, over-stuffed couches here and there. A man with equally dark hair sat on one, smiling brightly.

"Papa!" Kalissa ran over to him and sat down in his lap. She kissed his cheek and gave him a tight hug.

"Hello Princess!! It's been so long since I saw you, you've grown up!" He said, tugging gently on his daughter's ponytail. "And who is this young man?" He asked jubilantly. "I thought Jedi were forbidden to have relationships?" He whispered teasingly to Kalissa.

She blushed and stood up. "Papa, he's a friend and we're here on a mission. This is Greg-Wan."

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

4. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    Alila remained in the council room a while after Kenobi left. She stood there, stiff, and looked around the room. There was something strange about her eyes, a glaze seemed to have come over them, and her face made her look as if she were trying desperately to hear something. After a while she came out of the trance with a start, her cheeks blushing pink. She swung her arm at the wall, leaving a tiny metal object on it.

And with that, she turned and left the council room.

5. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Izik ran down the hallway, looking for the dark presence that he senced.

"Master Kenobi!" he yelled, seeing the other Jedi Master.

"Do you feel that?" he asked, "There are Dark ones here.'

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz had been rumaging around the mechanic bay, lookign for something to work on. She finally came up on some parts tht looked interesting.

She liked working with her hands...it was almost as relaxing as meditation. She could let her mind wander and relax.

She started examining on a odd piece of equipment. It didnt quite look like something that should be in the ships bay area.

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan looked at them.

"We won't be here long. Once we find who we are looking for we will return to Coruscant." said Greg-Wan.

"You may stay here as long as you like." replied Kali's father.

"Thank you. May I have a room?" asked Greg-Wan.

"Yes. Down the hall and to the left." replied Kali's father.

Greg-Wan walked into the room.

"Good. A computer. I can keep up with the Dark Jedi from here." Greg-Wan said to himself as he walked over to it.

Greg-Wan sit at the computer.

"If I hook my comlink to this computer, I might be able to access The Jedi Archives." said Greg-Wan as he pulled out his comlink.

Greg-Wan hooked the comlink to the computer.

"Welcome to The Jedi Archives please enter access code." said the Computer.

Greg-Wan than entered a code.

"Access Allowed." replied the Computer.

"Now, let's see what The Jedi Archives have to say about Tross." said Greg-Wan as he typed in "Tross".

The computer brought up that he was once a Jedi Knight but fell to the Darkside four years ago. He was thought to be dead but later reappered apart of The Dark Vision.

"So, that's his story." said Greg-Wan.

Moon Of Naboo

Tross and the other Dark Vision members all stood around their leader, Darth Manatar.

"Lord Manatar, what is our next move?" asked Tross.

"We wait for Toise to return from Geonosis with the plans. Once he does, none of the galaxy will be able to stop us!" replied Manatar.

"Yessss. It will be prefect! Wait, I sense something." said Tross.

Tross turned to the ship and Force pulled a homing beacon.

"A homing beacon?!" Destroy it!" yell Manatar.

"No. If I lay it down, Greg-Wan and Kali will think we're still here." replied Tross as he sit it on the ground.

"Good idea, Lord Tross. Did you get the info from The Jedi Archives?" asked Manatar.

"Yes I did. It's all in this disk." replied Tross as he gave Manatar the disk.

"Excellent, everything is going as planned." said Darth Manatar as he walked in the ship.

"I'll stay here, Lord Manatar. Toise said he would contact me when he got back so I'll just have to down to the planet." replied Tross.

Darth Manatar and the other Dark Vision members got in the ship and it took off.

Naboo

Greg-Wan looked at the computer with a lifted eyebrow.

"Odd. Why would a ship move just a few more feet away from it's normal spot?" Greg-Wan asked himself.

8. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    TUM TEE DUM, i'm just gonna wait for this story line to be over than i'll just join in somewhere :D

9. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja waits untill Riddick gives the word

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
  11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz carefully checked the piece of equipment she had found in the ships bay area. The more she examined the strange equipment, the more she was sure it did not belong there.

"What IS this thing?" she mused to herself. If looked like it had several components attached to it. And even though the outside was scorched and burnt looking, the inside of the thing looked fairly new.

Ta'izz carefully picked up the equipment. She decided she would take it with her, to research and find out just what it was.

She headed out of the bay area.

12. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Kenobi paced in the room, concentrating on her mind.

His eyes were closed, as were Tasha's, and he was probing into her deepest thoughts.

Suddenly, he was pushed backwards by a dark force from her brain, as she stood up and yelled in fury.

The other master reacted. "Master Kenobi, help me!" he yelled, seeing the girl ignite a red bladed saber.

Kenobi ignited his own saber, turned and sliced through Tasha's skin and dropping her arm to the floor.

She screamed in pain and fell to the floor as well, while Kenobi ran over to the other master.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yes...yes..." the other master replied.

All of the sudden, Kenobi felt the reason why she had outlashed....

"Manatar..." he said with a scowl.

13. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    Alila sucked in a deep breath of air when she realized Tasha had been hurt. She ran out of the room she was in and through the halls of the academy. She stopped suddenly and reached out into the force. I am in the room right behind you, a voice said in her mind. She turned and opened the door to the room, walked in and shut the door. Someone else locked it.

Alila looked around room, trying to let her eyes get focused to the sudden darkness. She saw the man she had spoken to earlier and, instead of walking up to him, she continued to stand close to the door. "What happened to Tasha?" My master got her worked up and in response, Kenobi cut her arm off. The man shrugged. "What?!? How...oh, you're just a fool for coming here. A mindless, worthless fool." She felt her arm being twisted behind her back and the man ignited a red lightsaber, mockingly holding it over the shoulder of her twisted arm. What was that? "I...forgive me," she said quietly. The man deactivated his saber and Alila's arm was released.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Im confused as heck. Guess I'll just keep wandering around till I run into somebody.

BIC:
    Ta'izz was walking towards one of the archive areas, when she heard a "click" from the device she was carring.

She froze. Listening quietly, she didnt hear anything. She was pretty sure it wasnt an explosive device. Maybe it's on some sort of relay switch. She conentrated, using the Force to cushion the device as she moved, and to surround it with a small force field.

She decided she would head outside. She knew one or two ways that she could still get out the temple. She grabed a extra scanner pad, and headed to her next destination.

15. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja paired up with Riddick and took the Dark Jedi head on......sabers clashed and twirled....Ruja looked for an opening in the Dark Jedi's defense...........

16. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa spoke to her parents for a moment longer, then went upstairs to her room. She removed her Jedi clothes and went looking through her closet for something else to wear.

She chose a low-cut, thin, summery dress made of several layers of sea-green material with loose three-quarter-length sleeves. Over it she put on a pale blue corset that had a strange pattern of lines in the same colour as the dress. She let her hair out of the ponytail and brushed it out, braiding a small piece on each temple and tying them back.

She then left her bedroom through the double doors out onto her balcony. She stood against the railing, watching the waves crash onto the beach and wondering what Greg-Wan was doing. Hopefully looking up more information on this 'Toise'. She hoped he would come soon and tell her what he had found. Even though she enjoyed being with her family, this was still a mission.

17. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan walked out of the room and saw Kali on the balcony.

"Kali, I found out a little more info." Greg-Wan said as he walked up beside her.

"What did you find? Is it about Toise?" asked Kali.

"Um No. It's about Tross. It seems he left The Academy four years ago and later appered as a member of The Dark Vision." replied Greg-Wan.

"Anything else?" Kali asked.

"The Dark Vision ship just moved a few more feet from it's normal spot, which I find a little weird." replied Greg-Wan.

"I wonder what thay are doing up there?" asked Kali.

"Who knows. But whatever it is, it's nothin' good." replied Greg-Wan.

18. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa leaned onto the railing and looked out at the mountains.

Why would a ship move just a few feet? Unless it had a fixed landing point, and missed it. Or maybe there was something it wanted to land on.

She quickly forgot the Greg-Wan was still there, and lost herself in thought.

19. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan looked at Kali.

"Naboo is unlike any planet I've been to. It's very quite. But I will always like Coruscant though. The city, everything." said Greg-Wan.

"Greg-Wan, do you remember your family?" asked Kali.

"No. I was taken from them at a very early age. So I don't remember them." replied Greg-Wan.

"Oh. What about your Lightsaber? Why does it look like Obi-Wan Kenobi's Lightsaber so much?" asked Kali.

"I have read up on Obi-Wan Kenobi and found out that he was a great hero during The Clone Wars. So when I went to make my Lightsaber I made it after his." replied Greg-Wan as he looked down at his Lightsaber.

20. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Riddicks Lightsaber and the dark jedi's lightsaber clashed, he braced himself and jumped back, he was breathing hard and sweating. He needed a break, just then... Master Ruja jumped in, just in time too, Riddick couldn't last must longer with this evil foe. "Master .. Ruja... Careful.. he's stronger than he ...looks." he called to Ruja.

21. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Alila clenched her teeth while carefully running her fingers over the exposed, burnt skin on her shoulder. "This is what I get for not wearing a regular tunic..." The man in front of her grabbed her shoulder and held it tightly, causing Alila to suppress a shout. Did you tell anyone? She swallowed hard and inched away from the two Dark Jedi. "No..." Good. Keep it that way. She nodded and looked helplessly at the door behind the humanoid who had twisted her arm. The man laughed and said, You should have minded your own business instead of interfering in ours. He walked up to her and grabbed her arm again. Now, you are to come with us to fight a couple of your friends. "No. I can't fight fellow Jedi!" A red blade showed through the darkness following a snap-hiss, igniting only a few inches away from her chest. She reached for her own light saber while trying to loosen the man's grip on her hurt arm, but realized the other dark Jedi had taken it from her while she was talking with the man.
    She tried to think of something that she could do, but to no avail. She sighed finally and said, "Alright..."

22. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    The flash of Ruja's saber was fast and swift as he finally dispatched the Dark Jedi...........something wasnt right......You too rest.....watch for more....., Ruja took off running.......Now to find Alila.....she is in trouble.......

23. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    The man still held her arm while leading her and the taller Dark Jedi out of the room. She painfully and unwillingly let him drag her through the halls and toward the other Jedi. Suddenly she felt a familiar presence and looked up, seeing Master Ruja. The man threw her at the humanoid and ignited his lightsaber.

24. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "I have a relatively large family, but I love them. I can't imagine not knowing them. I have five younger siblings and two older ones. I'm the only Jedi out of all of them." Kalissa looked back at Greg-Wan. "Do you know anything about your family?"

25. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Kenobi had to move fast. He knew what was happening.

He was already about there, flying in his modified Advanced N-1 Starfighter, L4-B4 in the droid socket. He owned a cottage on the planet, the beautiful Naboo, which overlooked a shimmering lake and a forest enviroment for a number of different native creatures. He entered the atmosphere, heading towards the area which his personal landing pad was located.

He hopped out of the ship, looking out across the beauty that was the planet in which his mother was banished to after he was born. He quickly prepared himself incase of trouble, and headed out to find Greg-Wan and Kali.....

Meanwhile...

Darth Manatar was pacing down the long corridors of his Geonosis base site, followed by his colleagues of evil in the Dark Vision cult. He admired their loyalty, and moreover their strength. They made him powerful...powerful enough to exact revenge...

He emerged from the cavern-like structure, his Dark Jedi cohorts coming soon behind. He was dressed in black cloak, most of which covered his entire body.

Everything was in place now...he only needed to pick up his apprentice....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.