main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan looked out at the mountains.

"No. I don't know anything about them." said Greg-Wan.

"Do you ever think about what they are like?" asked Kali.

"No. As a Jedi Master, I keep my mind focused on my missions and protecting the Republic. I cannot worry about my family." replied Greg-Wan.

"You mean you don't care to meet them or anything?" Kali asked.

Greg-Wan looked at her.

"No. It's never crossed my mind to meet them." replied Greg-Wan.

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja went toe to toe with the intruder, their sabers flowed like moving water down the halls......Ruja soon found himself outnumbered 2 to 1! At least that meant that Alila was safe.........

3. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    "I could never imagine not having my family. They love me like no one else, and won't ever lose faith in me. They'll support me in almost anything I'll do." Kalissa turned to Greg-Wan. "Do you have anybody like that?"

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan turned to Kali.

"My Master was like that." said Greg-Wan.

"What happened to him?" asked Kali.

"He was killed." Greg-Wan said looking to the ground.

"Who was your, Master?" Kali asked.

"Luke Skywalker's son. He was very powerful in the Force like his father." Greg-Wan said as he looked at her.

"Who killed him?" asked Kali.

"I don't know who it was." replied Greg-Wan.

5. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "Oh. I'm sorry. My master was killed also, just after I was Knighted. The Sith wanted me to turn to the dark side, and then killed her trying to persuade me." A tear slid down her face and she wiped it quickly away.

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "That's what it was like for me. But I went to the Darkside. I thought by going to it I could destroy who that was. He never revealed himself to me though. He always had a hood over him. I lead my Master to him. I couldn't control anything. It was my fault my Master died. But my Master never did tell the Jedi Order of my fall. He said they captured. Which is part true." said Greg-Wan as he looked at the mountains again.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz made it to what she had been looking for. Back in her days as a Padawan, she had often snuck out of the temple, to be out in the jungles surrounding the temple. This was a small junction that would allow her access to the outside.

She stopped to check on the device she had been carrying. It had made some other noises, but that was it. She carefully scanned the item, then using the datapad, sent the info to the archive computer. If it was somewhere in the archive computers, it would tell her...it just might take some time. Ta'izz found it strange that she had not run into anyone while she had been wandering about either. Perhaps it had something to do with the lockdown.

Carefully hiding herself within the Force, she moved quietly.

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    The Dark Jedi advanced upon Ruja with a deadly quikness! Ruja blocked and dodged until one strike ripped through his cloak and into his side..........His saber dropped to the floor.......Ruja force pushed one of the intruders into the wall......he called his saber to him and he struck the other down...........Ruja put his hand to his side and fell the the floor......................

9. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "I was going to go to the dark side to save my master, but she wouldn't let me. She kept me on the light until her death, and I honour her memory by not giving in again." Kalissa didn't know what to say now. She wanted to comfort Greg-Wan, but didn't know how.

10. Darth_Eveila

Darth_Eveila Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2002
    Alila had escaped from the Dark Jedi and hid herself. She saw one of the Dark Jedi being force pushed into a wall, then heard silence after two bodies fell to the ground. She ran out from her hiding place and saw Master Ruja on the ground. She ran up to him and knelt beside him. "Master Ruja? Master Ruja, are you ok?"

11. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Poodoo... [face_blush]

12. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja looked at Alila as he tried to get up.......You must go tell the other masters.....Alila....gooo...... Ruja slumped to the floor....a pool of blood around him........

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "If it wasn't for my, Master. I would still be in the Darkside. I was a fool to think I could destroy it, if I joined it. After I saw my Master injured, I went after the Dark Warrior and fought him the best I could. But in the end he got away. My Master lived a little longer and he was able to help me back to the Lightside. After that I became a Jedi Master." replied Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan looked at Kali.

"You are looking beautiful today, Kali." Greg-Wan had just relized what he said and added. "And uh, so is Naboo." said Greg-Wan.

-----------------------------------
    Geonosis

Toise walked up to a Geonosian.

"Do you have the plans? My Master, wants them." Toise said with a hiss in his voice.

The Geonosian let out buzzs and clicks. He held up his hand up and opened it. It was a small case with a disk inside the case had a button in the center of it. He pushed the button and an image poped up.

"Goood! My Master, will be pleased. Thank you, Toggle." Toise said as he grabed the case and put it in his belt.

Toise headed for his ship.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz had made it down the corridor. She was about to leave the area when she felt a flash of something within the Force.

She stopped suddenly, trying to figure out what it was she had just felt. Is wasnt from the device she was carrying. She checked her datapad. The computer was still trying to identify the object.

She wondered if it had anything to do with the lockdown.

She carefully hid the device and started back into the temple. She felt that something was going on nearby. She followed the feeling.

15. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    I'd like to join in as a Jedi Knight, if I may...

Name: Kintao Ni-shar
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Ice-blue eyes; dark hair; slim, tall build. Wears traditional Jedi robes, and carries a lightsaber of ancient design, the Sunblade, with a golden hue.
    Homeworld: Alderaan
    Background/History: Kintao's life has been one of recent sorrow. He was a very young Padawan, aged ten, before the Emperor took control of the Senate. His Master, Coriolanus, the great duellist, foresaw the coming purge and decided to head with his Padawan, whom he loved almost as a son, for deep space, where they might ride out the darkness safely. Sadly, his Master's ship was attacked by an overwhelming force of pirates on the Outer Rim and disabled. Coriolanus was killed in the cabin decompression, but Kintao survived, mainly through the emergency systems which cast him deep into suspended animation. The pirates, receiving no lifesigns from the wreck, departed, leaving him alone in the darkness. Time passed; and almost fifteen years after the fall of the Empire, he was found by Luke Skywalker on a deep-space survey mission, and revived.

He awoke to a time when his friends, his fellow Padawans and even his homeworld were dust. This has kept him a quiet, but steadfast follower of the Jedi Way. His only legacy is the saber his Master thrust into the chamber before succumbing: the Sunblade, an ancient lightsaber from the time of the formation of the Republic. Coriolanus has said that with time, and growth in the Force, the Holocron within the Sunblade will reveal deeper mysteries of the Force to him. But so far the Holocron is silent.

OOC: I'm not planning to use the Holocron.

16. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: Here I go...please forgive me if I muck things up; I'm a newbie at RPG in this manner :D

IC:
    The trilling of the alarm finally broke through Kintao's sleep. Yesterday had been long. Settling a trade dispute was always difficult. Spending an night's hour contemplating the view from the top of the Academy hadn't helped. It only brought home the old feelings: loneliness; a sense of being disconnected. So different, from the creche in the old Temple...
    No.
    The Temple--the old ways--were gone.
    Enough.

He dressed quickly, tapping a query into the datapad that was standard issue here in on the lowest level of the sleeping quarters. Nothing. The complex locked down, all access refused to the main computer. Another drill, he wondered to himself. He pulled the surcoat on--
    And stopped.
    A disturbance in the Force.
    He reached out his consciousness, trying to identify the sensation--but it was as faint as it was fleeting. He let the sensation go, a whisper of apprehension rising. Gathered himself into the remainder of his clothes and left his cell, hands instinctively picking up the Sunblade as he went. The techs down in the lower hangars would know what was going on.

He found the corridors quiet. Too quiet. No rumble of machinery, no droids...Kintao considered putting his saber in hand as he rounded the last corner before the corridor to the hangar bay. Dismissed it; first, thought, then action, as Coriolanus had said...
    Footsteps. He turned smoothly--

Only Ta'izz, moving up another corridor, seemingly focused on something else. Kintao smiled as he relaxed; he'd come to rather like the red-skinned Jedi Knight since her admission to full knighthood. Even among Jedi Knights, there was plenty of room for blowhards. TJ admittedly was a loner, but like a lot of loners, she saw a lot more than you'd expect, kept her opinions to herself, and after the debacle on Keltomar, even Kintao had to admit there were few better companions to have at your back when the blaster bolts started flying.

"TJ!" he called quietly. As the Shilian looked over at him, Kintao caught a glimpse of an item she'd secreted at her belt.

A sudden thrill of deja-vu went through him.

OOC: The force sensation is the same one Ta'izz felt last time...

17. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa blushed slightly and smiled, but made no response. Instead she just looked out at the mountains.

A shout came from downstairs. "Kali!! Greg-Wan!! Dinner is ready!!"

Kalissa turned around and swept out of her room, beckoning for Greg-Wan to follow. "My mother is an amazing cook. And my brother and sisters should be home by now."

She descended the stairs and was nearly knocked down by a small girl catapulting herself at her big sister.

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Glad to have ya, Saintheart.

BIC:
    "TJ!"

Ta'izz turned swiftly, then relaxed as she spied Kintao coming from another corridor. She gave him a quick smile, razor sharp teeth flashed.

She waited till Kintao was close to her. "Have you seen anyone else lately? Something is going on within the temple. Since the lockdown, you are the first person I have seen."

"I came here" Ta'izz looked around the hanger bays. "Nothing, except this...she shows him the object she found in the bay eariler. I am running a search, but so far, nothing. It made a sound eariler. I am usually pretty good with this stuff, but this thing..."

Ta'izz stops in mid sentance as she is suddenly hit with a wave of pain, and the sound of voices yelling. It quickly passes.

She blinks and looks up at Kintao.

19. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    "I felt it too," whispered Kintao. He turned, reaching out with the Force once more. This time the sensation left a distinct trail, like a stain across the air...a stain of pain and suffering. "That way!"

Kintao and Ta'izz ran down the corridor, up stairs, down another corridor, following the trail of the feeling. Kintao pulled the Sunblade from his belt and ignited it. The snap-hiss echoed down the corridor as the blade's light pushed back the shadows.

The ripple in the Force began to grow again. This time it brought an image with it. The image was not a pleasant one.

He turned to TJ. "It's Ruja, isn't it?"

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "I felt it too," whispered Kintao. "That way!"

Ta'izz followed Kintao along the corridorsas they tried to find the source of the suffering. Kintao pulled his blade as ignited it. The snap-hiss echoed down the corridor.

Ta'izz held her saber, but had not ignited the blade yet. She was feeling something else, something that her other senses were telling her. Another ripple in the Force was felt.

"It's Ruja, isn't it?" Kintao asked.

Ta'izz just nodded. She pulled back from Kintao slightly, so that if she needed to extend her blade, she would not catch him.

She pulled her shields tightly around her. As she moved down the hallway, Ta'izz began to smell somthing...blood.

21. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Kintao's blade hummed in the shadows as they rounded another corner. This corridor was empty--except--something at the far end, about fifty metres off. A cowled body slumped on the floor.

Something was wrong here.

It was not the Force that told him, but some more ancient instinct that betrayed the feeling he was being watched. He flicked a glance to the shadowed corners. Nothing. Moving on the balls of his feet, Kintao took a couple of steps into the corridor.

The feeling of wrongness grew. Kintao slipped to the left side of the corridor, freeing up Ta'izz to use her saber if she needed it. Slipped into a defensive stance, the Sunblade's hilt at waist height, the yellow blade raised vertical. He glanced over at the Shilian.

"What do you think?" he murmured to her.

22. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja pulled himself up the wall......as he slide down the halls wall a Dark cloaked man came up and put him against the wall......

You Jedi are all the same, now you will die

The intruder force pushed Ruja down the hall into the wall......Ruja pulled his lightsaber and ingnited it.......he closed his eyes and felt the force flow through him........he could not go on the offensive.....this he knew. So Ruja stayed in a defensive posture......

23. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    April woke up and sat up she found she couldn't move her arm, She saw the sith attack her fellow jedi and she conctrated on his mind and gave him the energy to get rid of the Sith once and for all.

24. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    "You Jedi are all the same, now you will die."

Kintao turned from Ta'izz, startled by the sudden words...and more, their echoing in the Force, the sensation chilling him.

The cowled figure on the ground--Ruja--had gotten to his feet.

Another thrumming in the Force. Ruja snapped back several feet as though pushed with an unseen hand. The master steadied himself, and his lightsaber hissed to life. And then Kintao saw the dark man, striding purposefully towards Ruja. Kintao knew the master couldn't survive this battle alone.

There was no choice but attack. He called the Force to him, felt its life-sustaining power fill him, felt its tendrils between him and the air around him...

"Dark man," whispered Kintao, and felt his words ripple in the Force as well in the air, curling towards the confrontation. Was satisfied to see the dark figure snap to startled attention and turn gracefully in his direction. Kintao wheeled the Sunblade in two long arcs, golden light slashing the corridor. "Perhaps you would care to try your luck with me?"

The dark figure sneered and ignited a red saber, turning from Ruja.

Kintao focused the Force within him. He ran. Fast, quicker than a normal human could. The eyes of the Force revealed the dark man screaming towards him in the same manner. He sprang, twisting up and over his opponent, slashing down with the Sunblade, red and gold crashing together with actinic brilliance. He landed, spinning to face his foe, between Ruja and the dark man, who had likewise turned.

"Fool," snarled the dark man. "You have chosen death in coming here."
    Kintao let a grin creep across his face. "Perhaps you speak to yourself."

He stalked towards the dark man, saber flashing...

25. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja collapsed to one knee....his left side from the waist down was covered in blood.......he tried to stand and help Kintao.......but could not.....he was too weak......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.