main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Jedi and the Ambassador - Kyp/OC and J/J - post LOTF - Final Post 5/1 - Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jadesabre75, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Good morning! Happy Kiss Your Mate Day! Makes Monday a little easier to handle. [face_love]

Enjoy!

~Sab

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Post 22

The early morning sunlight filtered through the window as Kyp lay there, wishing he could stop time. Today was the day and all he wanted was to stay here in bed and tell the world to go away. He pulled Jade tighter to his side and buried his face in her hair. She was on her stomach, sprawled halfway on top of him and he took the hand that was resting over his heart into his and sighed. Last night had been amazing. He had let all his barriers down, forgotten
    about all his doubts and worries and simply loved her. If only it were that easy in the light of day.

Looking over at the chrono he groaned lightly. He had five hours left with her and he could think of a few things he would rather be doing than thinking.

?Have you even been to sleep?? Her voice, husky with sleep, brought his attention back to her.

?No.? He whispered back.

?You need sleep, Kyp. You?re going to be busy today.?

?I already have been.? He joked and closed his eyes when she laughed quietly. Jade lifted her head up to look at him and rested her chin on his chest. Searching her face, he couldn?t help but smile. Gods she was beautiful, even when she first woke up. How the sith could he leave this?

?I?ll survive.? He finally answered her. Her brow creased in a frown and he reached over to smooth it out. Jade closed her eyes and committed the feeling of his touch to memory. She wanted to be able to recall what it felt like when he had touched her last night. When she was old and gray, she wanted the memory to be able to sustain her, because she feared there wouldn?t be any more between them. But she didn?t have the luxury of time to dwell on her fears right now. She could do that later, when all she had was time to think.

?Kyp?? He silenced whatever she had been about to say with a kiss. Shamelessly, she ran her hands over the hollows and planes of his body, memorizing them for her dreams. His taste and texture were burned into her as he turned her over to loom above her. Kyp left her mouth to trail kisses down her neck and she conveyed her restlessness by lightly scratching his back.

?Five hours is a long time, love.? He whispered in her ear as his tongue gently traced the delicate shell of it.

?Then stop wasting time.? She whispered back.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

?We?ll be landing in a few hours, sir.? Bela nodded absently at his guard and anxiously tapped his fingers on his thigh. He couldn?t believe he was actually going to ask her. They couldn?t keep living like this. It wasn?t fair to either of them and he had decided to finally put them both out of their misery. He just hoped she accepted it and moved on with her life. That she was able to forgive him.

?Wake up, sleepy head.? A voice whispered in her ear. Jag ran the back of his fingers softly down her arm and smiled when she finally moved. Her head turned towards him and when she opened her eyes and smiled, his heart beat a little faster.

?So last night wasn?t a dream?? She asked quietly. When he shook his head, she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close.

?You do realize that you?re making it extremely hard for me right now, don?t you??

Jaina pulled back and raised an eyebrow at his comment. The mischievous look in her eyes did not bode well for him.

?Now what would I be making?? Jag silenced her with a kiss and they fell back into the bed together.

?When is he landing??

?In a little over two hours.?

?Good. Let me know which platform. I want to be there.?

Iella looked up as Kyp walked into her office. His eyes were bloodshot and she wondered if he had even gotten any sleep last night. He sat down in a chair near her and leaned back.

?Jared?s taking her to his apartment right now.? Iella nodded and sighed. ?

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    J/J continues sweet. :D Jared, Jade & Kyp are funny like nobody's business when they get together :)

Bela and Kyp [face_dancing] :* for Kyp.... at this rate, I'm gonna love him almost as much as Luke [face_love] ;)

:eek: :eek: Iella and Kyp are gonna have cows when they find out that Jade's been TAKEN!!!!!! :eek:

3. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Yeah, pretty much. Thanks!

4. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Aha, the head of security eh.
    Nice little slight of hand there.

5. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    LOL Why thank you. Thanks for reading too.

6. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Oh, please don't kill Jared. [face_praying] I really, really, really like Jared. :_|

So Edward's been behind the attacks then, huh? [face_thinking] I'm an inkling away from saying I feel sorry for him. Best not cross ways with Kyp after kidnapping Jade.
    Freaking out would definately be an understatement.

Great update!

7. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks![:D]

8. jacensolofangirl2007

jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2007
    cool! Awesome! Wicked! this was great! But I can see that your really getting good at this cliffie thing [face_shame_on_you] [face_laugh]

[face_love] I was a puddle of mush at the biginning but then went into action mode quite easily afterwards when they arrested Bela. That was probably my fav part by the way [face_mischief] bout time he payed.

I hope Jared's okay, hopefully Kyp sensed it in the force and comes running [face_beatup] . then he'll go after Jade and be her Prince Charming that comes and rescues her [face_love]

I look forward to the next part! hurry up with it! lol

9. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    I'm getting there, keep your britches on.:rolleyes: :D

10. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    Silly kidnapper-assassin-all-around-bad-guy-man.:rolleyes: Don't you know any better? You're gonna have one really ticked Jedi Master on your tail! [face_shame_on_you]

Great update Jade! Thanks for the pm, as well!:D

11. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks and you're very welcome! I'm almost done with the next post! Yay!

12. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    If you would be willing, we (the Jaina/Jag Index) would like to include this story in our database. If you could, please PM the following information to Jaina_Jag_Index (absolutely no mark-up codes please):

Author: (link to profile)
    Title: (link to story)
    Co-Authors: (If applicable) And their user profiles
    Timeframe: (post NJO, post-Ruin, etc.)
    Characters:
    Genre: (romance, action, etc.)
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: (WIP, Complete, Vignette, etc., Awards it's won)

13. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Hmmm...let me think about it. Ok! LOL It's sent.

You've been busy today Fatty.

14. JEDI_MARAUDER

JEDI_MARAUDER Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2007
    Holy cow, a lot happened in that one.

What is with Kyp and Jade being so negative all the time. They are both thinking like they are forbidden to see each other ever again after this business with Bela is over. For two fairly intelligent people they are behaving like morons right now. I have a feeling that will change, but after this post I'm pretty sure Kyp is going to have to severely maim some people first.

It was a surprise that Bela's arrest was so smooth. I almost counted on Bela coming peacefully, but I thought that the same person responsible for the attempts on Jade's life might throw a wrench in the works. I've got a nagging suspicion that it is someone who is involved with the investigation since the mystery character sent NRI exactly what they needed to arrest Bela and then another mystery person, maybe the same one, planned on being present when Bela was arrested. Also, the guards started to pull their blasters, but then suddenly put them away. Almost as if they saw their real boss among the security forces. Of course, that is just me trying to get unconfused about the mystery man, or is it a woman? The suspense is nice.

It is strange that every guard on Bela's staff knows about his slaving connection except for Jared. It is good for Jared, but the rest of the guards must have been real scum to work with. I imagine they were pretty cold toward him as well since they knew he wasn't in their circle of crime. The guard captain being missing is another interesting revelation. Gives definite possibility that he could be the mystery person. Maybe getting rid of Bela to take his place in the slaving ring? We will all find out soon enough I suppose.

Did it have to be point blank in the chest? I don't want Jared to die, he is an awesome character. Hopefully someone will find him quickly and throw him in a Bacta tank immediately afterwards. At least he was still breathing, a good sign that the blast didn't get his heart. "I'm pulling for you Jared!"

Do the fools that shot Jared and kidnapped Jade realize that her personal bodyguard is the same guy who killed billions on Caridia and is now one of the most powerful masters in the entire Jedi Order? I hope they have an infinite supply of the ysalmari and a huge army in addition to an underground bunker because that is what it would take to ensure there survival for at least another few days. Granted, Kyp really isn't the same person he was when Caridia was destroyed, but we all know he has had brushes with darkness since then and the thought of someone hurting Jade is probably enough to send him right back to the edge.

Well, that post was definitely not disappointing. It raised more questions that it answered, but that is likely the best part about the whole thing. Now I am looking forward to the rest of the story even more. Great work!

15. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

16. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Woo hoo! BOGO...actually it should be ROGO - Read One Get One. LOL I have to say this was one of my favorite posts to write.

Enjoy!

~Sab

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Post 23

Kyp was walking down a hallway in the temple when he reached up to rub his chest unconsciously. He shook his head, pushing the small ache from his mind then stopped in his tracks.

?Kyp?? Jag asked, when he realized his friend had stopped.

The master looked up and Jag knew something had happened. ?The apartment.? He simply said, then after a moment of hesitation started running down the hall, Jag close on his heels. Thankfully Jag?s speeder just happened to be parked out front.

He somehow managed to give Jag directions and thanks to his friend?s superior driving skills they were there in mere minutes. Kyp didn?t wait until the speeder had stopped before he jumped out and ran up the steps towards Jared?s apartment.

The sight of two Intel agents lying dead in the hall stopped him in his tracks and he fought to keep his panic down. Jag came up behind him and swore something in Chiss bringing him back to reality. He stepped over the men and cursed himself when he found Jared just inside the door.

?Jared?? He asked, panic starting to creep into his voice. The young guard?s eyes fluttered open at Kyp?s voice and he grimaced as he took a shallow breath.

?Hang on buddy. We?ll get a medic.? Kyp started to rise, when Jared?s hand shot out to grab his arm. He felt the man?s pain through the force and took a deep breath to keep from being sick.

Jag stood behind Kyp, blaster in his hand and pulled his comm off his belt. Before he could even turn it on, it trilled.

?Fel.?

?Jag. Is Kyp with you??

?Yeah, listen Iella, we need a medic at Jared?s apartment now.?

?Ok. I?ll be right there. Don?t leave until I get there.?

?They took Jade.? Jared whispered. Kyp swore his heart stopped.

?Who??

Jared shook his head slightly and clenched his teeth as a wave of pain washed over him. ?Don?t know.? He said, then took another breath as the wave passed. ?They took her to a warehouse.? Jared finished, then closed his eyes and relaxed his grip on Kyp?s arm.

?Jared? Jared, don?t you pass out on me, man. Stay with me.? Kyp told him, turning back to find Jag?s gaze.

?Medic is on it?s way. Iella said not to leave until she gets here.? He offered and Kyp nodded, realizing there was nothing he could do but wait.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

?Who are you?? Jade asked the man sitting in the front seat next to the driver. She had been pushed into the back between two men who badly needed a shower. The man simply ignored her and she huffed and looked out the window. They were down in the industrial section and the only thing she knew was that they were taking her to a warehouse. She just hoped that Kyp could find her soon. Spending time with these men was not exactly on her list of things to do.

A few minutes later, they pulled up to a huge building and Jade was jerked out of the backseat and set onto her feet. Before she had completely regained her balance one of the cronies pushed her towards the door, but with her wrists shackled in stun cuffs she couldn?t catch herself. Two strong arms caught her and set her back upright. Looking up she saw Edward and gasped.

?Ambassador. It?s nice to see you again.?

Jade cocked an eyebrow. ?Wish I could say the same.?

?That?s enough. Let?s get inside before someone sees.? The big man said, waiting for the group to get moving. Someone grabbed her arm and practically dragged her towards the door. She was sure that her arm would be covered in bruises if they kept it up.

The inside of the building was empty except for a table and a few chairs against the far wall. She was let go as they came to the table and she looked around, trying to see if there was a way out.

?You won?t get far if you run my dear. Might as well make yourself comfortable.? The big man sai

17. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    Man you are too good to us! Two posts in one day?! [face_dancing] Almost makes Monday's bearable.

Almost.[face_frustrated]:p

Anyways, great post! Like I said before, that is one silly man. He should know the whole "good triumphing over evil" schpiel by now!:rolleyes:

Thanks alot for the pm and keep it up you posting machine!:D

Edit: Oh, and by the way, I was totally thinking about the Trix song while writing that last post, so apparently I'm on whatever you're on. My drug of choice is lots and lots of sugar.:p :D

18. JEDI_MARAUDER

JEDI_MARAUDER Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2007
    Dang, two in one day! I don't know how much reply I have left ;-)

I guess Jared and Kyp are closer friends than I even realized if Kyp could sense Jared's pain after the ysalmari left the area. It is a good thing though, Jared has a chance now.

Speaking of close friends, I think Jag is the only being in the galaxy that could have kept Kyp from immediately leaving to find Jade and then from barging right in to rescue her once they discovered where she was. Sure Kyp was still freaking out the whole time, but Jag was able to keep him from doing anything foolish, that is a very good thing.

I think the best part had to be when Shaw's smile finally sank at Jade's comment about him obviously not knowing HER jedi very well. The fact that a helpless captive can smile back had to be disconcerting to Shaw....I laughed. Also, the choice of her wording was very interesting indeed. She is hooked, although I think we all knew that. It was a great scene.

I think I know who could have trained Bela to have such strong mental shields now. Shaw knows that Kyp is there and I feel a fight brewing. It will be interesting to find out how force sensitive Shaw really is, could make for a great battle as well.

Another good one and on the same day!

19. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Oh this next part should be good.
    Way to go Jade.

20. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Sugar works, but not taking my ADD meds does it for me. LOL

21. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks![:D]

[:D]

22. jacensolofangirl2007

jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2007
    YAY!! TWO POST ALL IN THE SAME DAY!! [face_dancing]

great chapter! I liked all the action but that guy kissing Jade was just plain gross [face_not_talking] . hands off, thats Kyp's girl! I'm still shocked that Jag managed to keep Kyp from exploding apart though. [face_laugh]

I wonder what Shaw's going to do about all this [face_thinking] but of course you left another cliffie [face_shame_on_you] you just wait, its on now! next time on Invincible [face_devil] oh yeah.

I can't to see what happens next, please hurry with the next chapter [face_batting] [face_praying] lol

23. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Muse apparently wore herself out the last two days. Maybe tomorrow she'll be inspired. I started working on it so hopefully in the next few days. Thanks for the review![:D]

24. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006

Beautiful writing. =D=

[face_whistling]

Once again..beautiful =D= From the heart, and touching.

Once again, can I say it enough?

[face_whistling]

25. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.