main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Jedi and the Ambassador - Kyp/OC and J/J - post LOTF - Final Post 5/1 - Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jadesabre75, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Sometimes when your friends are being motards you have to lay it out on the line for them. Otherwise, they're never gonna figure it out. Jaina isn't captain obvious, that's for sure but there's still hope for her.

J/J action in the works....later.
    [face_devil]

2. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    This is great.
    If you have a PM list I would like to be on it.

3. JEDI_MARAUDER

JEDI_MARAUDER Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2007
    Dang, this is really good. I'll definitely be back for more.

4. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks! I'd be happy to add you! Thanks for reading.

5. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    [face_blush] Thanks! I'm so glad you like it. Hopefully I'll have more sometime this week. Depends on if the muse is willing. Thanks for reading!

6. jacensolofangirl2007

jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2007
    Wow this is great!! please PM me when you update[face_praying]

great stuff!!!! Loved it!!

7. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks! I'm so glad everyone is liking the story. I was worried no one would. [face_blush] I would love to PM you when I update. Thanks for reading!

8. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh that was a great chapter...=D=

I loved the interaction between Kyp and Han...fantastic characterzation of them both.

The family dinner was funny...and you should know how much I love Ben...Are we to see more of him?

That last part though, had my heart tied in knots. Poor Jag!!! :(

Loved it!!![:D]

FL @};-

9. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

10. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Here's the next part! Enjoy!

-Sab

Post 3
    It had been hours since she had finally drifted off to sleep. Bela lay there holding Jade and listening to the steady rhythm of her breathing, unable to fall asleep. Usually this was a balm to him, but not today. Sighing quietly in defeat, he placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder and slipped out of bed without waking her. His steps took him down the hall and before he realized it he was standing in front of the back door. Looking up into the night sky he wondered again how he had let himself get mired in the business he was in.

He always came back to one thing when he asked himself this question. Shortly before he had graduated from basic training he had become friends with someone he shouldn?t have. He had been rebellious and looking for some fun, when he suddenly found himself in over his head. Khromi had talked him into trying spice. Leaning his head against the cool glass he shuddered when he thought of those days. Half of them he couldn?t even remember and the ones he did, he wished he couldn?t.

Not only was Khromi into spice, but he had also had a dark secret that he finally revealed to his friend. The seedy underbelly of his friend?s home planet had sucked him in without a second thought. And he had went willingly. Doped up on spice and harboring a need to prove himself, he dove right in and didn?t realize what it would cost him until it was too late. The spice addiction he got over, the other addiction was still going on. It was one that you didn?t break yourself from unless you killed everyone in power above you or you died. Those were the only two options and neither one appealed to him.

Realizing there was no out, he worked to make a name for himself and outshone all his competitors. He pushed the horror of his job aside and made himself numb to it. It was the only way he could function. Sometimes he felt like two people, one good and one evil. The worst part was that with the flick of a switch he could move between the two and it didn?t bother him. He closed himself off from his emotions and it only made him better. Made him stronger.

Until he met her. Everything changed that day. Oh he could still do his job, but his conscious rattled him constantly. It made him sleepless most nights, not because he wasn?t tired. He stayed awake to keep the nightmares away. Horrible images that wreaked havoc on his psyche and threatened to bring him down. But he refused to let them. He would not be broken by this. He would not let it touch Jade.

She thought he was an honorable man. Trustworthy. He loved her more than anything in the galaxy and he knew that if she found out about him it would be over. Everything. His life would cease to be important. The money wouldn?t matter. Nothing would. So he kept it hidden. Before he had met her, he had become quite good at hiding his nefarious activities and had only improved in the past years. But it still ate at him.

Giving the night sky one last look, he walked back down the hall and climbed into bed. She turned over to snuggle closer to his warmth and he couldn?t help the smile that came to his face. He would end this for her.

A few days later...

?Surely you must be joking, Ambassador.? One of the senators asked her incredulously. Jade was able to keep from rolling her eyes at the man sitting across from her but it was not possible for her to hold her tongue.

?Have you ever known me to joke about something like this?? She asked calmly, with a small bite to her question.

?No.? he answered hesitantly.

?Then why would you think this was any different??

The man fidgeted in his seat and she threw him a look that said ?well??. In her head she knew that she had him. He couldn?t argue with her at this point, at least not with something legitimate. Looking at the other people seated at the table, she found most of them avoiding her gaze. Bela owed her. Originally he had sch

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great uppie =D= You're my fave kind of author.... the kind that updates real frequently... please don't stop LOL @};-

12. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    LOL Thanks! Most of this part of the story is already done. There are just a few scenes here and there that need to be added. So there might be a lot of posts right at first.

13. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update!
    Thanks for the PM.

14. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    I'm finding Bela very intriguing. Now what did Jade find out about him, I wonder? [face_thinking] I'm totally loving your OC's.

Great update! =D=
    Thanks for the PM!

15. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks and you're welcome! :D

16. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thank the Force! I was so worried I wasn't making them likeable enough. Woo hoo!

Thanks for your reply!

17. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    VEry intriguing. I love the way you have drawn us into your OC's. They are interesting on their own, but I can't wait to see if they tie in with our regulars!

Great writing! =D=

18. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006

[image=http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii66/kickmcgregor/chior.jpg]

;)

I'll have the rest later, Sweetheart...[face_love]

19. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I love Jade, she is such an interesting character.

But I wonder what Bela is into. It must be bad.

Oh boy, Jag's going to let Iella set him up, he's braver than I thought...hehehehe

Great update!!! =D=

[:D]

FL @};-

20. jacensolofangirl2007

jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2007
    I think Jade and Jag should hook up :p .

great chapter!! I love how you write Jag and Kyp and well everyone else! lol

21. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Okay, what's that Bela mixed up in? It's got to be pretty nasty to send her running for the 'fresher. :mad: He shouldn't be doing that....*gives Bela my angry Mama eyebrows*

And Jag...your going to let your Aunt set you up? You do know who she's going to set you up with don't you?[face_whistling]
    At least...[face_worried] I hope I've got your train of thought right....

FTR, angry Mama brows is apparently how my Darth Toddler knows she's crossed the line with me. So it must truly be a frown of epic proportions if it gets the attention of a three year old.

[face_laugh]

Anyways, great update. Can't wait for more! And yes, keep updating frequently. I love having new stuff to read.

Cyn

22. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

23. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Take your time my dear. I'm in no hurry. I might get ahead of you with the next chapter though. :p

24. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

25. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thank you so much!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.