main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Jedi and the Ambassador - Kyp/OC and J/J - post LOTF - Final Post 5/1 - Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jadesabre75, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    LOL I'm so glad you liked it. Yes, that line was good. But then, so is your Han line at the end of the trailer. LOL[:D]

LOL I'm assuming that's a good Squee! LOL I love your sig by the way.

I'm not going to show Kyp and Jade's wedding, but there's a sequel. I've already started it. Thanks for reading and reviewing! I've appreciated your comments!

2. Trickster-Lead

Trickster-Lead Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2007
    YES! Fantastic. All of it. A very enjoyable story!

3. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it and thanks for reading!

4. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    *sniffs* No more? :_| :_| :_|
    How about a new Kyp story then? [face_mischief][face_batting] Or a viggie on Jared? See, Jared grew on me.:p

This was a really good story, Sab. I enjoyed every minute of it. Especially getting up in the mornings and hoping that you'd allready updated, which you mostly did. Got me started with a smile every time.

Jade and Kyp fit perfectly, I think. And finally -- finally -- Jag and Jaina are there where they belong.

Wonderful, wonderful story!
    =D= =D= =D=

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008

6. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

Oooooh, I like that. :D And one of the dates names can be Ceillean!! [face_laugh] Just kidding, but seriously, that would make a great Viggi. [face_batting] :D

7. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Now, I'm gonna have to write one. Dang it. LOL Won't be for a few days though. Crazybusy weekend. You guys do realize you've created a monster, right? o_O

8. NightSword

NightSword Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 25, 2008
    Very nice. =D= =D= =D=

Post 24
    They hadn?t even realized the huge mistake they had made in pissing Kyp off. This might actually be fun.

Are you planning on selling tickets to the show? :)

He sent a nudge through the force to his captain, then his men fired.

:eek: Woah...didn't expect that coming.

Not caring if he was being rude, he pulled Jade into a hug and buried his face in her neck.

Has Kyp ever cared about being rude?

The man regained his balance and she stood on he balls of her feet, ready to bounce out of the way again. This time when he came at her she didn?t run. Jade planted her weight on her right foot and brought her left leg up into a roundhouse kick, smacking her foot into the man?s head. Apparently, he hadn?t been prepared for that as he fell to his knees temporarily dazed. Her reprieve didn?t last for long though as he shook his head and stood back up, coming in her direction again.

Go Jade!

?That would explain why your form sucks then.?

*Mad Kyp Alert* *Mad Kyp Alert*

?You did good Storm.? His approval washed over her and she felt a little better. She had done well, even if she?d gotten her butt kicked.

Yep. Agreed.

?Yeah, of you breathing on me.?

Ouch. :p

?What do you mean she can?t have visitors?!? Kyp roared at the medical droid. He felt Jag?s hand on his shoulder and fought to control himself. It wasn?t working. He was getting in that room if it killed him. Or someone else.

[face_laugh] I suspect the second option.

Walking up behind her, Kyp wrapped her up and rested his head on her shoulder. ?We?ll get through this. Together.?

Awww...cute

?I promised her I would be there for her.? Kyp whispered and he heard Iella sigh. ?I can?t exactly do that when I can?t see her.? He added, walking over to sit on the couch, his head in his hands. Iella bit her lip, then sat down next to him.

?I?m sorry Kyp. I tried to get the judge to change his mind, but he won?t budge. I honestly don?t think he?s doing this to be mean, he just wants to make sure this goes off without a hitch.?

?I just don?t want her to go through this alone..? Kyp whispered.

Poor Kyp. :_|

Post 25
    ?How in the Sith am I supposed to be a credible witness when I?ve lost my mind??

As long as the judge and lawyers don't know that, they can always pretend. :p

There was hope for Jade to be happy yet. If the two of them didn?t get in the way of realizing that fact.

Seeing as even Jaina and Jag managed to get their act together, there's always hope.

?Last time I checked.? Kyp felt a smile come to his face. Yep. This guy was in for it.

:) Oooo..I wonder if Jade's been practicing her self-defense.

Jade just stared at the man as if he had gone mad. ?No. I didn?t make it a point to get up in the morning, kiss my husband and ask ?Honey, what nefarious activities do you have planned for the day? Anything I can help you with??

Michael saw the judge try to hide his smile and there were various snickers throughout the courtroom. What drew his attention the most, was his daughter. She looked weary, and her sarcasm was just one way she used to hide her anger. He hoped this was almost over.

?Do you wake up and ask your wife that everyday?? She shot back at the lawyer. He had the decency to flinch at least.

[face_laugh]

?We had some interference on that particular problem. If we hurry, they won?t realize it until we?re gone.?

I take it that "interference" was a dark-haired green-eyed Jedi playing with the Force?

?Besides.? She called back to him, as she left the bedroom. ?I promise to make it up to you later.? He raised an eyebrow at her sultry promise only hesitating a second before following her.

Seductress.

So they had settled on a simple white dress that made Jaina look like the princess she was. Leia had cried when she had

9. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

10. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    I really do love happy endings!!!!! :D

The wedding was a good place to end it and having it end with Han observing both Jaina and Jag and then Kyp and Jade was really sweet. A little mushy, but not too much!

Great story!!!!! =D=

11. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thank you very much! And thanks for reading and your reviews!

12. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    Awww! Super cute ending![face_love]

Please pm me and let me know when you get the sequel up!

Thanks!:)

13. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

14. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Lovely ending, My Dear. A Fel/Solo and Kyp/Jade wedding. How could I ask for more. I loved Han at both occasions. Maybe the old man will have some peace in his old age. And Jade testifying was a hoot, she was probably much nicer than I would be.

Great job, and thank you to you and Jade_Eyes for the wonderful journey.

Kudos, and I hope to see more Jade 'fic in the future.

Sorry this took a few days, but it's been rough.

[face_love] :*

~Kick

15. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

16. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, I loved the ending... [face_love]

Wonderful job and I loved Jade. She is really a fun character.

Great story and I'm looking forward to more from you.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! [:D]

Sara

17. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

18. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Just a little FYI. Yes, I'm working on the sequel, but it's not going to be up anytime soon. I'm doing a lot of research for it, so be patient. I'm also working on the Jared thing that was requested. That will probably be up before the sequel, since it's shorter.

If you want me to PM you when I put the sequel up, let me know. You can send me a PM or reply here, doesn't matter to me. Just so you know, the sequel takes place 20 years later and involves their kids. Don't worry, I'll still have some stuff between the adults. :D

Thanks guys![:D]

~Sab

19. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Can't wait to read about their kids, honestly! Kyp and Jade's children have got to be fun and a whole lot to handle. :p

Oooh, and a Jared story. *rubs hands together* Yay.
    Could you please PM me when both stories are up? [face_batting]

20. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    That was AWESOME! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this through the last couple days. Awesome story! Loved it...I'm not even gonna try to go through and name all the things I liked...but, it was an amazing story. Thanks for a great read!

[face_cowboy]Dana[face_cowboy]

21. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it! The sequel should be up sometime in the near future and I'm putting the end of Jared's story up today! Thanks for reading!

22. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Interesting story. I liked the J/J part the most. Though Kyp and Jag's relationship was amusing, to say the least.

23. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

24. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    I didn't post? Eek!

I just wanted to let you know, I finished this story last week sometime. You totally had me hooked from the first paragraph. I love Jade and the relationship that has blossomed between her and Kyp - real and true, tentative and brutal.

Awesome.

I can't wait for more!

Voz

25. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.