main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Jedi and the Ambassador - Kyp/OC and J/J - post LOTF - Final Post 5/1 - Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jadesabre75, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacensolofangirl2007

jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2007
    okay I read part 7 and it was great! time for some Kyp to the rescue! [face_love] .

i'll review more indepth and read part 8 when I have some more time, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed part 7! can't hardly wait to read part 8! blasted school work [face_frustrated]

2. NightSword

NightSword Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 25, 2008
    Post 7:

He had seen it in her eyes for the last couple of weeks but hadn?t said
    anything. Her job was stressful so he just assumed that was the cause. Now he wasn?t so sure.

Another protective father coming up? :)

One of them might as well get some sleep.

Wishful thinking. I love it.

He closed his eyes and was now glad he had sent Bela home. He might not have been able to resist hurting his son-in-law at the moment. The man he had handed his little girl over to was nothing more than a criminal and a horrible human being.

Can we say protective father?

The governor smiled. ?Even if I would, you actually think she would do it??

Iella laughed. ?Nope.?

[face_laugh] Stubborness is a valued trait.

Edward had pulled him to watch the stupid security cameras today for no reason.

Wow. Everything seems to be pointing towards Bela as the culprit...except Bela's thoughts.

She was avoiding Jag, plain and simple. And he, Kyp, was getting tired of it.

Kyp's new title: Jedi Master Kyp Durron, Destroyer of Carida, Matchmaker for the two most stubborn people in the galaxy :)

He was confused as to why she was here. Actually, he was just confused in general.

Sounds like Kyp.

Well, it?s not like I have anything better to do. Babysitting it is. He thought to himself.

Knowing Kyp's abilities at getting himself into trouble, it just might end up the other way around.

?I know that we haven?t always gotten along.? She paused, uncertain how to proceed. Kyp nodded and that seemed to help her continue.

?Jade is a very important person to me and my family. Please don?t let anything happen to her.?

He stared at her for a moment then nodded. ?I won?t.? And she felt that he meant it.

Lovely passage.

Post 8

The force was telling him he had done the right thing in taking on this task. That wasn?t the issue. He actually wasn?t sure what the issue was, but something made him uneasy about the situation.

My guess: Romance!!

The two men were very similar in appearance and Kyp thought they could easily be mistaken for duracrete walls.

[face_laugh] Too funny.

Seeing her up close, he thought that the holonet didn?t do her justice.

She was rather tall for a woman, the top of her head coming up a bit past his shoulder. Her auburn hair was pulled back into a single braid, as it had been most of the times he had seen her before. She had full, pink tinted lips that were currently pulled up into a smile. A small trail of freckles also dotted her nose and when he finally looked into her eyes he swore he had never seen that color before. At least not in someone?s eyes and he could easily imagine getting lost in her aquamarine tinted gaze.

Nice to see he's interested.

?Jade, please promise me that you won?t do anything stupid.? He heard Iella say as he turned back around to them. The younger woman smiled.

?I can?t promise that, but I will try to behave and listen to Master Durron.? She replied as she hugged her friend.

But what about Kyp doing something stupid? :eek:

Jade sighed. ?Some of them are. That one was more painful than most. I feel like I?ve been banging my head against the wall for the last hour.?

Always an enjoyable task. :)

?That would free my men up. I have no problem with that. You might want to talk to the senator about it though.?

Kyp frowned at the man. ?The senator doesn?t really have a say in it.? He responded, trying to keep the harshness out of his voice. ?He?ll just have to learn how to deal with it.?

The question is, how much is the senator going to realize about the real reason behind Kyp's presence?

A data pad was resting on her stomach and Kyp had to smile to himself. Pulling the blanket off the back of the couch, he covered her up and set the data pad on a side table, then went back up to his room to fall asleep himself.

Cute.

Awww...no J/J yet?

3. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Take your time my dear. I'm glad you enjoyed the post though! Thanks for reading!

4. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

5. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update!
    I'm not sure what to think here. Kyp is obviously attracted to Jade.
    But Bella appears to be being blackmailed.
    Good Stuff.

6. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks! Glad you enjoyed!

7. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Wonderful, wonderful updates....=D=

Kyppie is smitten...[face_love]

I loved both updates and can't wait for more...

But I have to tell you I laughed when you described Jade...I kept thinking of Mara from the TTT. (not her personalty but her appearence and the name) Hehehe...:p

[:D]

Sara

8. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

9. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    *thonk*

That was the sound of a thousand terrible somethings....or maybe it was just Kyp falling in love?:p
    How many posts will it be before the nerfherder figures it out?
    And isn't Jade's BabyDaddy going to complicate things?
    Do I smell kidnapping?

Or maybe I'm just hallucinating because all I can think of is Jag in Imperial Red swim trunks...=P~

*grumbles*

Where's that drool bucket when you need it?

Great update! And thanks for the PM!

Cyn

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Love Michael... :D He seems very caring. :) Kyp and Jade... delicious instant connection at least on his end. Jade's a gorgeous one, woot!!! And I adore frequent uppies. [face_batting] Hugs!!

11. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

12. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    LOL Well, I guess I'm the queen of frequent uppies at the moment. LOL Thanks![:D]

13. canadianjedimama

Jan 28, 2008
    No BabyDaddy, huh? Well, dang it, I thought the bit about Jade's father thinking she was more exhausted than usual was veiled hint.

[face_blush] My bad.

Ack...I've got babies on the brain. Don't mind me...

And yes, Sab, I've read the excellent preview over in the JFFC. I read that and have had that image stuck in my head ever since.

I had some lovely dreams last night...[face_blush]

=P~

[face_laugh]

Cyn

PS...congrats on hitting 100!

14. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

15. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006

Hateful!! :p

Now you mustent be destracted on your mission Kyppie...

uh, you're a guy...

hah, like she wouldn't know who he was.

In other words she's checking you out, Kyp...[face_mischief]

You better or he might throttle you.

[face_talk_hand]

Why did that whole meeting remind me of dinner with my In-Laws...

You have to have selective hearing Kyp...yes indeed.

He could sit on them? [face_thinking] Or, he wants his wife dead? o_O

Hmmm... Master Durron naked. [face_thinking]

Some people are just sorry, Sweetheart...some people are just sorry.

Awe. [:D] Kyp has taken a lesson from the Jagged Fel how to be a sexy as hell gentlemen. :D

Great two post! I loved the Jade/Durron interaction. It was int

16. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

17. canadianjedimama

Jan 28, 2008

*winces*

Really? I thought mine were bad...:rolleyes:

Usually, I just repeat to myself "You married him, not his mama." It's either that or start kicking arses.

18. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Ahhh. I don't envy the two of you. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that kind of stuff.:p

19. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Happy Theory of Relativity Day!

Here's post 8. Enjoy!

~Sab

Post 8

Jade and her brother were sitting at the kitchen table the next morning when Kyp came downstairs. He started to back out but she stopped him.

?Kyp, you?re welcome to join us.?

?I don?t want to intrude.? He said, not moving from the doorway.

?You?re not. Please, I made more than enough. Even with the rancor here.? Jade joked as she rose to get another plate and glass for him. Her brother threw his napkin in her direction as Kyp crossed the room and sat down. Kyp didn?t know too much about Jake Storm. What information he did know he had heard from Jaina and a few of the senior military officials. The man was second in command of Rogue Squadron and apparently had made quite a name for himself before he and Jade had even come to the Known Regions. He had heard nothing but praise for the young man from everyone he talked to.

Kyp helped himself to the food that was in the middle of the table as he felt Jake eye him. He looked up and the pilot smiled. ?So, you?re the lucky one that gets to baby sit ole bad ass here.?

The master raised an eyebrow. ?Bad ass?? He looked over to Jade and she rolled her eyes.

?When I got the position, he took me out to celebrate and had a little too much to drink. He couldn?t say ambassador by the end of the night so he just called me bad ass.? She told him with a shake of her head.

?It?s close.? Jake scoffed.

?It is?? Kyp asked.

?Ambassador. Bassador. Bad ass. It?s close enough.? He said as he cleared his dishes off the table.

?Brothers. Gotta love them.? Jade quipped. Kyp laughed and returned to eating his breakfast. Jake came back to the table and gave his sister a kiss on the cheek.

?I?ll call you later.? He told her. Kyp looked up and the younger man stared at him for a moment then nodded. Nodding back slowly, Kyp chuckled as the pilot walked out of the room. How many people was he going to have to answer to with this assignment? Iella was going to be the least of his worries at this point. He finished his meal in silence and Jade sat next to him reading something on her datapad. After a few minutes she put it down on the table and took a deep breath.

?Bela is supposed to come home today.? She told him simply.

?Anything I should be concerned about? Besides the obvious.? He amended quickly.

?Not that I know of. I assume Ella has given you all the information they have as of now.?

Kyp affirmed his answer as she took his plates and set them in the sink. Jade gripped the edge of the sink and looked out the window. ?I?ve skimmed over most of it. I?ll read it more in depth later. Does he know about me?? He asked.

Jade turned around to face him and leaned against the counter. She loosely crossed her arms in front of her and gave him a weak smile. ?You know about the shooting.? Kyp nodded and she continued. ?My father insisted that I get some sort of private protection, outside of the senatorial guards. Bela adamantly refused. I?m not sure if it was his pride or his secret he was trying to keep. Edward agreed with my father. Surprisingly, Bela left it to me to find someone to fill the job. Of course, I turned to Ella.?

?Makes sense. So he could either be royally pissed or not care at all.? Kyp offered.

?Yep.? Walking back over to the table she sat down and took a drink of her caf. ?I can?t help but think that by leaving it up to me to find protection he was hoping I would pick someone who couldn?t do the job.? She looked up to meet his gaze.

?You think he ordered the shooting.? It wasn?t a question.

?Honestly, I?m not sure what to think. I never imagined my husband could be involved in the selling of slaves, let alone trying to have me killed. Even after two months I?m not sure how I feel.? She told him quietly. ?I?m not sure I?ll ever know.?

?Even good people get caught up in bad things.? Kyp told her. She looked up and graced him with a smile.

?That they do.? Standing, she collected her datapad and

20. canadianjedimama

Jan 28, 2008
    first!

[face_dancing]

I can't really talk now, gotta feed Darth Toddler her lunch and then get to work! I'll amend this later.

21. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Have fun with that! LOL

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oooh, the J/J is still frustrating LOL!!! Bela's confusing... he seems to honestly care for Jade, so at least she doesn't have the problem of thinking she was fooled on a romantic level, but woosh!!! How disillusioned she must feel!!! :( And if she starts feeling things for Kyp, she's gonna think: I don't wanna make another mistake and I certainly don't want a relationship on the rebound. [face_thinking]

23. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Isn't love grand? :rolleyes:

24. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Excellent!

Interesting interaction between Kyp and Jade and Bela. I'm still trying to figure Bela out, can't tell if he just doesn't care or what.

I loved Jag and Jaina's conversation.

25. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    What do you do, look at a calendar..for every little freaking holiday..:p

I liked the animal day yesterday...it made me all fuzzy inside. :)

Here's post 9. Enjoy!

~Sab

He wants to do alot more than intrude. [face_mischief]

That is just a sad statement.

Very mature answer Master Durron. :)

That so is bringing my mind back to the final chapter of "New Beginings", which is kicking my ass right about now.

Uh, you're slimy...o_O

I wouldn't say that yet if I were you...[face_whistling]

Sab, why are you dragging this out....I need some J/J action...at least a kiss. You know like...:p
    :*

Thank you , Jade_Eyes!! As always your just fabulous!! :*

Cyn: Yeah, I try to tell myself that I married him not his family. But that gets hard when they live like.....Three hundred feet from you. I shouldn't complain..they're just so....clanish?

Sab: Yes, love is grand damn it!!!

~Sab
    [/quote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.