main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga THE JEDI AND THE SITH (Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, TPM AU) COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GEN_MASSIMO, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNaughtious

DarthNaughtious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005
    Great ending. Yes, I would love to be PM'ed when the sequel is finished.

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww, I love a happy ending.

This was a great story and I look forward to the sequel, please keep me on the list! [face_praying]

I think it will be very interesting to see how the Jedi and Obi-Wan deal with his new role.

Great job

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. MasterlessPadawan-K9

MasterlessPadawan-K9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2005
    Hmmm........How delightful. And I would be most interested in the story of a Sith, amoung Jedi.

4. Magenta_Moonshadow

Magenta_Moonshadow Jedi Master star 3

Aug 14, 2005
    Please keep me on the PM list! :)

5. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    WOW!! Bravo!! I loved this story so much!! PM me when the sequel is up please!!

6. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Excellant story. Wonderful. please add me to the PM list so when the sequel is finished, I'd like to reaad it.

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Awesome ending! And please keep me on the PM list for the sequel! Bravo!

8. jpauln

jpauln Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2005
    I loved that ending... Definitely put me on the PM list for the next story.

9. Jedi_of_Imladris

Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2004
    Excellent ending to your lovely story! I'm glad both Qui-gon and Obi-wan made it out alive. And Anakin will be trained! Super! I am glad that father and son will have a chance to strengthen their bond and grow closer while training Anakin. Hopefully Anakin will benefit from this difference in his training (from what it would have been in the canon). I look forward to reading your sequel and would love to be put on your mailing list!

I look forward to reading more of your writing!

10. Mind_Tricked

Mind_Tricked Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2005
    Hello, I'm a total newbie, but I've read the whole story and I'm in an awe! This is a piece of fantastic writing!

You've changed the original TPM reality in a way that would made the Saga fans' jaws drop to the floor, but your plot is so great that it not only seems probable, but might be quite a challenge for George himself.

Some parts were really moving, some made mi laugh and I can't wait to read the sequel. I think Qui-Gon would make a great father-in-law.

=D=

11. Crazydan

Crazydan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2005
    Great story. The sequel should be interesting. Just imagines the Sith and Jedi fighting together in the Clone Wars...

I hopes there will be a sequel!

12. GEN_MASSIMO

GEN_MASSIMO Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2005
    Sorry I did not reply sooner, but I have been busy these past days.

I just want to say "Welcome on board" to Stella_Ripple, Ladynaye, Jauhzmynn, Mind_Tricked, Crazydan ,

and "THANK YOU" to all of you for the great reviews.

I will certain mail you as soon as I start posting the sequel.

13. Sionnach-Airgid

Sionnach-Airgid Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2005
    =D= =D= =D=

Nice post! I'm so glad Obi-Wan will have the chance to explore the Light Side of the Force again and get to know his father.

I'm also really happy you're writing a sequel! [face_dancing] Please add me to that pm list! [face_praying] I'm very interested to see what will happen next and how Obi-Wan will find living with the Jedi.

Great job! I'll definately read the sequel!
    [face_peace]

14. QuiGonGal

QuiGonGal Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2005
    haven't been online for a while - a great ending to a great story!

please pm me when you write a sequel!

15. StarryAngel

StarryAngel Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2005
    Loved it! Please PM me, too!

16. Azul_Gaea

Azul_Gaea Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2005
    Oh my dear!! You complete it!!! :eek: And while I was away!! Not fair!! :_| Sorry for not having written lately (wow, almost one month I believe) but there were some troubles at home and I didn't have access to the network (well, still doesn't but oh boy [face_thinking])
    Oh well, damn!!! Good first part!!!! I am waiting for the next one, please, put me in that list [face_love] I wanna read the next part!!! In fact I am dying to read the next part!!!!!! [face_hypnotized]
    About the chapters, amazing!!!

I mean, when I read that Obi-Wan was married I was like "... :eek: the hell?!" Caught me by surprise, really!!! But, He is just 25 years old, how come he is married?! Does he have children? Oh boy, noy good, not good, it's still kind of a shock to know my dear Obi is married, can't get accostumed :eek: still shocked and trying to digest it! Oh dear!

And what's gonna happen now? I mean, the siths doesn't want Obi-Wan anymore!!! And that healing habilities he posesses!! Amazing, I was fearing you were gonna let Qui die! I hate the man >.< can't help it! But, oh boy! I don't want him dead!

I am confused! Obi is married and he is gonna live with the jedis, what are they gonna said, think? Will Qui and Obi's wife going to be friends? Is she good? Or did he married because someone order him? or because he though it was the right think? Does he love her? Does she love him? Are the siths gonna used her? Is she good? Oh boy!! So many questions!!

Oh, well! I am a sad girl, 'cause I finally manage to get Jedi Apprentice 1,2,3,4 and 6, but I dont have 5!! And that makes me sad!!

Oh boy! I should stop! Ejem, merry christmas! I hope we get plenty of presents!! Though, I could give up with number 5 of Jedi Apprentice -sigh-

C'ya around!

17. GEN_MASSIMO

May 20, 2005
    A friend of mine, Ticklesivory, has created this photo manip of Sith Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi. Please notice the short hair, the braid, and the grey robe and tunic.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/GeneraleMassimo/Sith_Obi_Wan.jpg]

Click on the image to see it better.

18. StarryAngel

StarryAngel Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2005
    Cool pic. But he's too darned handsome to be a Sith...;)

19. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Wow... Gen_Massimo, this is an excellent story! A really cool and different take on the events behind TPM! Awesome! :) I'd love to hear when the sequel begins! Please add me to the list! :)

AQ

20. GEN_MASSIMO

May 20, 2005
    Hi Angel Queen,

I somehow missed your post...

I wish to thank you for the comment; I am so happy you liked the story!!

21. GEN_MASSIMO

May 20, 2005
    "My" Sith are not that bad...and yep! He is really handsome!!!

22. GEN_MASSIMO

May 20, 2005
    Well, it took me a lot of time to answer to your wonderful post...

I posted the sequel today...you will get a PM soon!

Obi-Wan married young...as Ewan McGregor did. Usually the young men that marry a slightly older woman are more mature than their agemate, and I wanted to show how mature Obi-Wan is for his age...but there is also another reason behind his early marriage, you will discover it in the sequel.

Well, I could not let Qui-Gon die in Obi-Wan's arms so soon after they have found each other...

How many questions!!! I trust you will find the answers you look for in the sequel. Just be patient, OK?

23. GEN_MASSIMO

May 20, 2005
    The sequel to this story, "A SITH AMONG THE JEDI" can be found HERE

24. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Please add me. :)

25. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    wow I read the installment(S) in A sith among the Jedi and now i have caught up by reading this,amazing. Wonderful job! please PM me with updates in part 2 . Thank you for this lovely story. You truly are an astonising writer.=D= :D =D=

May the force be with you and may fate be kind to you.[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.