main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Jedi Arudoushi Society (PRJO Role Playing Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    "I dont know to be happy or worry about all this. Are you sure about this? Arent other Arudoushi more cualifield for this job? Why me?"

2. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    "^The offer is not negotiable. Quite frankly, the reason is that I don't trust you. I don't like you either. I need someone who can protect the temple even from myself."^

He steps back from her, walking around her in a confusing matter

3. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at him more confused grab him by his hands and stop him
    "I Understand all that and pplease dont mad at me because of me, Im pretty confused now and you walking around me dont help a bit"

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu stops, his voice turned somewhat angry

"^Don't ever touch me again."^

He casualy rest his rigth hand on the ligthsaber on his belt, then resumes conversation

"^ Back to the original question. What do you suggest whe migth do regarding the Zero Origin bussines?"^

5. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "first of all, i fell very flattered about the responsability that you have just gave me but I dont care if you hate me because I Do have reasons to hate you, but I dont let my feeling interfier with the clan, stop humilliating me. I do respect you, you are The Praetor but we all of us including the Sgarritas deserve respect in some way. I understand that you have control, power and all thats stuff, but like a Praetor you should act more like that and grow up a little bit. If you want to kill me now because with all the respect I told you how I feel, well Im sorry, if you dont want to give me the position well, Im sorry I di want to have it, but thats the way I feel, and I respect you so thats why IM telling you."

She did not want a fight, she knew taht she did not have a chance with him, but she needed to tell him the true.

6. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    He turns his back on her, then smiles. That's the kind of attitude a possiton he just gave her needs.

"^You didn'rt answer my question"^.

7. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    * This guy surprise me everytime*
    "About the Zero origins bussines we have to investigate. We are looking for DeadStar. We have his brother at our side, and Luzem too. I bet Zero are looking for him too and that is good for us. We should be prepare and fortify our security. She should have spies in the cantina and in the streets, but must of all, we should be aware of ourselves. About the inner problems. I think Klechecks knows more and have more new informations, but for some reason he dont want to chare it with us, and thats a big problem"

8. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    He places his hand on the rigth side of his chin. his middle finger pursuing his lips.

"^That information MUST be extracted from him. By any means necesary"^

9. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "I dont think we should use those means. I think you should talk to him. Xanatos dead was very har for him, Xanatos was his master, and if he is hiding something is because Xanatos asked for or something like that"

10. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Perhaps...where is this Klershek now?"^

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    SHe looks at the hall then to you again
    "I dont know he ran away, but before start looking for him lets go to your chambers to give you the zero origins guy inf and the stone inf"

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu notices Rillao looking down the hall, the turns his attention back to her.

"^I would be glad, I'd like to learn everything about it."^

He signals the steps before her, waiting for her to start walking

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    WHen they got ther, the folder with the informations was already at Ktulu's desk
    I gave stricts order to send the folders to your desk. There you will find all the inf about the crystal"

Information

Litle is known about this stone..according to the Arudoushi Temple, this stone of K'anorth is actually one part of a 4 piece puzzle...Each representing one of the primary Elements: Stone, Metal, Nature and Earth...however, no one knows for certainty the appearacnce of them, nor their location..."

"However, it is rumored that this pieces resemble their elements with great resemblanse.

There seems to be one way to find that out...and it is with another artifact, or better said, craft... a Crystal Rose which has been said been destroyed millenias ago.

14. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    After carefully reading the file, and giving some thougths to it, he typed something in his personal datapad, and turn his attention towards Rillao.

"^What's the connection between this, and the Zero Origin?"^

15. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Well, When I was chasing the guy from the Zero Origins, he dropped that Crystal. His name is Reizen, He was wearing a black/indigo armor with red spots, and a batch with a logo in his left shoulder." He left when he had an episode of an extrange attack. He suddently looked cazy"

16. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Sends Holo Message to the Head of the Council: "dizz onez iz very displeazed aboutz not beign paidzz for all diz onezz workz. Dizz onez doez not want to have to getz dizz onezz bounty collected through force. Impatiance iz growingz every minutezz"

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu rises his rigth hand, interrupting Rillao.

"^Excuse me a second Rillao"^
    He grans then his datapad, writing an encoded transmission for kalderan.

"^I must apologize for this Skalderan. Bussines have been deadly lately. Nevertheless, despite the fact that you haven't been paid, no more huintas are being delivered by you, I wonder why?
    Anyway, I will rectify this little incompetance from my part. The credits will be delivered."^

He closes his datapad, and trying to set his mind back to the current situation, he asks Rillao to continue

"^ Rillao, is it possible that this Raizen character migth be interested in aiding us? For a fee of course."^

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    OOC: List updated.

19. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    *A holo message is sent to the praetor's chamber*

[image=http://pc59te.dte.uma.es/cdb/series/legend/bitmaps/ava.jpg]
    'Ava'

*End holo message*

P-F

20. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    While in conference with Rillao, Ktulu receives another holomessage.

"^If you would excuse me again Rillao"^

He grabs again his datapad, making the necesary arrangements.

"^Exellent work Psycho_Freak, your well earn credits will be deliver to your acount"^

He then turns his attention to Rillao

"^ I must apologize, Have to take care of bussines. So, you where saying? "^

21. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Well, I really dont know yet. I did not talk to him that much. When I try to get information from him, he started to jump and made strange things, acting like a crazy human. I need to talk to him, he may be helpful, but we can not trust him because he is a Zero Origins so if we look for his help and if he is willing to help us, we will need to be very carful with him and to watch him very close"

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^He will give us any information whe migth need, whiter he likes it or not. Talk to him, see to it personally Rillao. Whe must end this Zero Origin madness now. Arrange a meeting at the Cantina. I will get there and support backup in case things gets out of hand"^

23. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    [image=http://sfstory.free.fr/images/Dune/13.jpg]
    Feyd

"Thizz onez expectz to be paydzz on time!"

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Excuse me Rillao"^

Ktulu makes the proper credit payment regarding Skalderan hunt.

"^At last, I've been looking for that one for quite some time, good work Skalderan."^

After fixing Skalderan's acount, he closes his datapad and resumes conversation with Rillao

"^ I understand this can be annoying, again I must apologize. So, do you have a better plan? Any idea on how to handle this mater?
    I would like to know your tougths"^

25. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Well, I truly dont know where to find Reizen. Maybe in the Cantina, that is the best place to look for if you are looking for information, If I dont find Reizen peharps I will find infomation, besides I bet that he will find me, you'll see. BUt I dont know, I still smell something fishy here"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.