main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Jedi Arudoushi Society (PRJO Role Playing Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Use the Force, let it guide your actions. Go to the Cantina, see to it that you find his whereabouts. I'll join you there as soon as I finish some bussines here."^

Ktulu stands from his seat, signaling in a formal way the exit to Rillao.

"^May the Force be with you"^

2. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Meanwhile, Klershek was secretly spying them, but without makin any interruptions. After Rillao and Ktulu leave, he decides to Holo-Transmit a message to someone...]

"They are on their way...I'll meet you at the arranged place..."

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    As Rillao exits Ktulu's chambers, the Nautolan prepares to arrange some meetings, when something stroke him.

"^...."^

He feels a chill cold crawling up his spine

"^Something is not quite well here"^

He tougth as he walks towards one of the Chambers windows

4. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    ´[While the Nautolan was watching through the window, he noticed a cloaked figure approachin the main entrance of the temple. Dressed in Dark cloaks, the figure spoke no word, just left a note at the entrance of the temple and left quietly...]

[The note reads as follows...]

"To find answers to bad-dreams, follow the fallen-one to the place where it all started..."

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu's anger can be felt towards the room, as he presses a button near his desk.
    A voice answers

"Yes sir?"

The Nautolan turns to face his desk

"^Activate security in all sorrounding grounds. Someone...or something got past our security. I want to know who, and why. I will not tolarte if this tresspaser escapes."^

"I'm on it sir"

The voice replies, shutting off the transmission. Ktulu grabs his comlink, contacting Rillao.

"^Rillao, get back here at once. Whe got pressing matters to attend"^

6. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    "Copy that "
    *Damn what is happening now at the temple, if someone tryed to enter I will kill him*

She got to the temple. Every one respect her more now. She knew that anything was going to be like before, now she have a responsability and she will not let the Clan down.

She approaches Ktulu
    "What happen?"

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Somebody got past security , sneak into the front door...THE FRONT DOOR.....and attached this note to it."^

Ktulu replies, his voice raised in an obvious anger tone

8. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Let me read that note"
    She read the message
    "What the heck" She look at Ktulu
    "The person who delivered or wrote this note know things about me. This was for me. And I promise you Praetor, I dont care who it was the thing that delivered this, I will kill him." She turns and send a message

"I want the guard that were at the fron door. I want to interrogate them after Im back."She look at Ktulu again
    "Im going to the cantina.. Are you coming with me?"

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^I will call over more security. I do not want this incident hapenning again...ever."^

Ktulu then covers his gray tone face with his hood, and signals the way to the Main Hangar, where Ktulu and Rillao will board a speeder.

10. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Just as they were exiting, Klerchek was on his way back to the temple, wearing a dark cloak...]

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    A Holomessage is sent to the Jedi Praetor's Chambers

[image=http://www.finalfantasy.de/areas/ff10/images/charaktere/seymour.gif]
    Seymour

"It wasn't easy killing that wich was already dead."

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Exellent work "sending" him Rillao"^

13. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    Thorn left the temple soon after on his own, heading to the same destination as Rillao and Ktulu.

14. Omniscient_One

Omniscient_One Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    Holo-Transmission

The time of reckoning is at hand, Arudoushi. Beware. Beware...

End Holo-Transmission

15. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu, Thorn and Rillao returned to the Arudoushi Temple, in search for knowledge.
    The puzzle regarding the stone handed to Rillao is one that migth bring great consequences.
    As they walk towards the temple's great halls, Ktulu is stopped once and then, to take a look at current bussines and completed tasks. Then they arrived at the Library.
    Several statues of Arudoushi's ancestors embelish the great walls.
    They sat on a table.

"^Thorn, please, have a sit. Now, do you think it's possible for our great societies to estabilish concrete bussines? Please explain the basics or nature of the Joaku"^

16. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Thorn sat down, nodding in responce to the question. "Yes I believe so. we of the Joaku specialize in stealth and assassination. We barely do any jobs in which our target is requested alive. We are trained to work on our own, and we don't do very good teamwork, since we just try to take all the targets out ourselves. We also don't do any 'protection' jobs... we are not body guards or security guards. You could say we are quite limited... killing is what we do best, but we are not wreckless killers. The Masters teach us the Order of Death. it's a code of honor that implies that every job and every action of violence must be done without any emotion in order to preserve the body pure and give the target's soul a free flight to the afterlife. we are also taught to treat everyone with respect, untill we are disrespected. and many other teachings which take years to list... so to keep a long story short, we are simply 'noble-hearted assassins'." he chuckled a bit, knowing that that last term was quite oximoronic, but it was how most people described them.

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu listened carefully everything Thorn explained

"^I am honored to meet such a great warrior Thorn. Like you said earlier, our great societies truly share a common goal. Perhaps in the future, whe migth use the abilties of the Joaku. The Arudoushi pay well for services done."^

He grims, an odd serious kind of grin.
    Suddenly he changed the subgect.

"^ Thorn, Rillao has told me that you migth have valuable information regarding...DeadStar"^

Ktulu's mind and heart is fulled by hatred by the only mention of the late name.

"^ Will you share it with me. For a fee of course."^

18. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "Since what I know won't help much, I'll tell you for free. All I know is from his past... before he became the monster he is now. our parents where killed by an unknown assassin and my little brother was kidnapped. I somehow knew he was still alive, and my search lead me here. it was untill recently that I discovered the assassins who killed my parents where from the organization called Zero Origins, and my brother had been transformed into the monster who calls itself 'Dead Star'."

19. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Very Well"^

Ktulu senced earlier at the Cantina, a glimpse of the Force on Thorn,
    wondering if he could be a potential Force user.

"^ You will not have a problem in hunting him....killing him?"^

20. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "My brother is dead, his body is being used to host an abomination of evil... it's my duty to slay him and free his tortured soul." his determination only showed the outstanding Will of a well-trained Joaku. the famous Will that distinguishes the Joaku as virtually impossible to break by the Sith's methods of persuation.

21. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^I am wondering"^

Ktulu said while he rises. Thorn's will it's indeed extraordinary. But there are other aspects the Jedi Praetor must learn

"^ If I am to trust my life to you in battle....I wish to know what you are capable of doing. Perhaps you can join me for a little training session? "^

He extends his arm, signaling Thorn the way to the Training Chamber.

"^In the meantime Rillao, continue your search for infromation about the stone. Whe shall join you shortly"^

22. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    "Sounds fair to me... just remember I'm not good at teamwork. I'll act on my own." he stood up and followed Ktutlu into the chamber.

23. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^ I wouldn't expect less from a trained assasin. But the time migth come when , persuing your "brother", my life could be entrusted to the likes of you "^

Ktulu presses some buttons on a control panel, gaining acces to the Training Chamber.
    They both enter.
    Ktulu walks slowly around Thorn, trying to read his feelings.

"^Show me what a Joaku can do!"^

After those words, Ktulu's ligthsaber is ignited, rushing it's way towards Thorn's chest

24. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    his feelings where none. he was devoid of emotions right now. he fluently dodged the slash, rolling away and sheathing his modified sith sword and activating it's energy charge so it'll be able to block lightsabers.

25. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu stares at Thorn's weapon, amazed that such an ancient craft could still be fully functional. That, and the fact that Thorn could move so quickly.

"^Impressive lad. You won't try to convince me you killed a Sith Lord to aquired it, did you?"^

The Praetor walks again around Thorn, trying to decieve him moving in diferent directions.
    He then presses forward, slashing this time to aim at Thorn's feet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.