P.Rico The Jedi Arudoushi Society (PRJO Role Playing Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    "I've killed two Sith Lords, one apprentice... you can't kill what you can't see, now can you?" he chuckled.

he removed his robe, now being in his shadow suit. he pulled up the neck of it so it covered the lower half of his face and the top of his head. if the room was dark, he'll blend with the darkness of it, being harder to see. he blocked with ease, though he was pushed back slightly by the strength of the blow. he pushed away and backfliped away. he then ran in a semi-circle around Ktulu and slashed aiming for his blade-wielding arm.
  2. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    The Nautolan, aid by the Force, and with the natural help from his tentacles, forsee Thorn's attack, and blocked it, quickly rising his arm, but lowering his hand so that the saber can dodge the blade's strike.

"^ You are trully skillfull Thorn. Fast and precise that attack was. Unfortunately, hidding in shadows is a cowards method. I expected more from you "^

Thorn is unaware from the fact that the tentacles of Ktulu, of any Nautolan for that matter, allows the race to anticipate his oponents action. Fulled by the Force, it's almost impossible for this to fail...almost impossible, but not undoable.
  3. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Luke Valentine
    [image=http://www.dvdmaniacs.net/Captures/CapturesE-I/Hellsing_Blood_Brothers/aHellsing5.JPG]

"Always a pleasure to hunt a Vampire, I kept his brother Yan to myself"
  4. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Ktulu's busy at the moment at the Training Chamber, when a Holo-Transmission is received on his desk. A droid takes care of the transaction, simulating Ktulu's voice

"^Good work Rillao, your account shall be updated"^
  5. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    "hmp..." he jumped back and chuckled. "I'm at a disadvantage here. I don't have those psychic powers you people have, nor do I have one of those tricky lightsabers, so I have to deal with what I have. stealth is an art, not everyone can perform it flawlessly." he said all this with a tone of respect, yet a bit loosened in friendship.
  6. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Ktulu steps back, shutting off his saber and placing it back to his belt.

"^You have exeptional skills. I must admit it was dificult to block your attacks. You are worthy my friend. It will be an honor to figth alongside you.^"

Ktulu nods, in form of respect, then walks towards Thorn.

"^May I see your weapon."^
  7. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thorn bowed in the way a martial arts practicioner would after a spar. "I'm glad to have met your expectations." he thought for a second about the request to see the weapon. it was an extremely rare weapon, that he himself modified, and he didn't let anyone touch it... yet, this was a way to show trust, and though he didn't trust Ktulu entirely, he really didn't feel anything wrong about it [[he's using the Force without even knowing it!]]. so he pressed a button on the lower part of the handle, disactivating the charged field around the blade, and held the sword horizontaly on front of him, hands opened, one under the handle the other under the blade, offering it to Ktulu. "It took me a few years to invent the blade's field. I just needed something with which to deflect lightsabers, seeing as the sith targets increased."
  8. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Ktulu grabs the sword's handle. It took him several minutes to partially understand the modifications made by Thorn. It was an ancient weapon, a sword of magnificent power.
    Then Ktulu remembers one of the holocrons he studied. Such a sword was a sign of high hierarchy in the Sith ranks.

"^ Impressive....how did you get it? "^
  9. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    "from the first Sith I was ordered to slay. after I kiled him I took it, since it was unlike the swords that are seen in some systems. I knew it was unique, so I took it as mine. it was in the contract.. I was free to take whatever I found in the man's room."
  10. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Studing the weapon's carved simblos, Ktulu ignites the sword, waving it as in testing it's weigth and maneuver for battle.

"^ When was that? And in what planet?. I must tell you the weapon you posses have a great significance. You must be wise as to not show it everywhere. "^
  11. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    "about a year or two ago, in Corusant. the man was there on a "buisness" trip." he knew what the sword meant, yet he refused to let it go.
  12. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    "^ That character used this sword as a weapon, or simply had it as a survenier?"^

Ktulu wonders "^If there was a Sith two years ago that still used that sword as a weapon, it will require further investigation. On the other hand, if Thorn is powerfull enough to attack and conquer a Sith Lord, I will have to keep a close eye on him"^
  13. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    "I'm not sure. He had it on a rack, looking as a decoration, but the blade was sharp. The man barely had a chance to fight back, so I wouldn't know if he used this sword or a lightsaber as the others." he took the sword back and put it in it's sheathe on his back
  14. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    ^"I will use resourses to investigate this matter further. It's not usual for someone or somethig to have such a weapon as decoration."^

Ktulu thougth while returning the blade.
    He then signals Thorn, an walk outside the Training Chamber, back to the Library where Rillao is researching. Ktulu tried to read Thorn's thougths but it was a futile intention. It is clear that Thorn is more capable and powerfull that it seems

"^Now Thorn, can you tell us something that migth be usefull to find and attack your....excuse me, Dead Star? It's possible that he still posses some knowladge of the man he once was. Something that migth trigger a reaction in owr advantage"^
  15. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    "It seems we think alike, Prerator. I've been thinking about that, perhaps if we mention his old name, Shijoro... or the name of our parents: Rose and Kohran." he showed his professional side by hiding all emotions brought forth by the mention of these names.
  16. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    She kept, and kept looking in the libary of the temple, but she did not found anything about that crystal.
    * This is odd. This libary have information for almost everything, and nothing about this crystal... Ahh I need to make Klecheck talk to me about what he is hiding.*
    Then she focus her attention on what is be happening in the traning chambers. she knew Thorn felt the force and he use it, but he dont know that is the force and he dont want to accept that is the force, besides she knew that he is a very dangerous person, but what is thinking Ktulu about him is thats matter*
  17. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Ktulu keeps trying to focus on reading Thorn's feelings, and still, his mind is too well shielded. Trying to find a weak sopt, or some reaction from him, the Praetor asks,

"^ Interesting, that migth give us something to work with but, wouldn't that affect you as well? The fact he is your family. The same blood flow through your veins "^

Ktulu studies Thorn waiting for an answer
  18. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    "This entity is a monster, not even a human anymore. I don't care if he was once my brother, he is the target, and the target is to be eliminated. if I don't kill him, I will be undone for the rest of my life. this isn't a buisness target. it's a personal one. that makes it so even if that thing stabs five swords into me, I'll still be walking towards him to put an end to his life." even while saying such terrible things, he controlled his anger and emotion with nearly Jedi dicipline.
  19. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    She look at boh of them and walked towards them.

" Well, guys, there is nothing here that can help us, at least not in the libary, and it is so impossible that there is not even a pizc of information of the crystal here, someone had came here and seteal the book, and it is someone from the inside"
  20. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Ktulu keeps trying to reach Thorn's mind, when Rillao told him about the missing book.

"^Then, I want you to find out who and why did that. If an Arudoushi stole it, then the punishment is death."^
  21. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    "a traitor?... " was all he said. how could this be? the arudoushi looked like such a firmly build organization.. it was the last place he'd expect to see someone deceiving the others.
  22. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Not a traitor Thorn, someone who loved and ows so mucho to another person that he make ecerything that is possible to protect what was from the other. Klecheck tdid it and he is hiding something because he thinks that he will protect Xanatos reputation or something like it"
  23. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Ktulu's anger can be felt towards both Thorn and Rillao. He sits, obviously taking deep thougths on the matter.
    After a couple of minutes, he turns his attention towards Rillao.

"^ Whe must find Klershek....NOW. I will not tolarate that kind of behavior. It is clear now that Klershek is hidding something. I want answers now. Rillao, Thorn, let us go to the Cantina, if Klershek is not there, I will see to it that he meet us ."^
  24. Silent-Voices Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thorn nodded in agreement with Ktulu. "very well. then let's head there immediately."
  25. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    A Holo-Transmission is received at the Praetor's Chamber

"Succesfull Hunt, Praetor"
    [image=http://nagumo84.free.fr/capsule-inc/images/image409.jpg]

Desty Nova.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.