main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Jedi Arudoushi Society (PRJO Role Playing Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    "^ Whe all mourned his passing. He became one with the Force. In many ways, he is doing better than whe do now. "^

Ktulu rise from his sit, walking towards Rillao.
    "^ Why are you still concerned with him?"^

2. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    Her face change, her muscles on her face got tighter, here eyes colder. She look to his eyes.

"Because he is still alive, Xanatos did not die he is alive"

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu studies her eyes, trying to find truth in the words she just said.

"^ Rillao, Xanatos is dead.....I can't feel his presence. You know I can lock at any Arudoushi's aura. Xanatos is lost to me, he is dead. Why can't you accept this? Let go of your negative feelings. You know where they can lead you. "^

4. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "You dont understand, I saw him. Zero Origins made a bran wash to him, he dont remember a thing, that is why he sees me or deasStar and if he heard our names he became crazy"

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The Preator struggles to stay calm. Still the Zero Origins exists , while all his fallen comrades stand unavanged.
    Ktulu can't contain his anger, grabing Rillao
    s arms

"^ Are you certain. Did you , in fact, saw Xanatos.....alive? Ans Zero Origins is responsable for this atrocity? "^

The mechanic like voice of Ktulu turns into aching shimering for Rillao's ears

6. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "What is wrong with you, let me go"
    she stepped back

"Of course Im damn sure of what I saw. That Reizen guy is Xanatos"

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Reizen..."^

Ktulu tries to get a grip of himself. He focuses with the Force, relaxing his tougths.
    He then faces Rillao

"^ Whoever did this is dead, DEAD."^

He walks towards his desk, pushing a button, wich proyects and hologram of the Zero Origins Asteroid site.

8. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She smiled at Ktulu

"I know taht you hate me but I need to say that I love when you get like that Mr. Praetor. Should I get ready for depart? "

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu stares at her, a twsited grim pursues his lips.

"^ Not yet."^

He presses another button, showing several vessels and attack ships scather all over the asteroid field.

"^ I made some calculations about the ways they can possible counter attack us."^

Pressing another button and entering some loging information, various attack patterns are shown.

"^ There. Judging by why I , and our analist, presume they capabilities are the red colored dots. Vessels and attack ships.
    Ours are the blue colored ones. What are your suggestions? "^

10. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
  11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She is analizing the hologram and then look at Ktulu

"We have good chance of beating their butts, but we have to act with prudence and patience. We must use DeadStar against them. Let Xanatos to me I can handle it and I will"

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^ Remember whe will striked them at their base. Whe must asume they have the advantage, even if they don't. I think whe should infiltrate them, in a stealth, covert mission. At first I tougth of a full attack, but know, I'm not so sure. Something is not quite rigth. I have a bad felling about this.
    And I don't whant more Arudoushi blood spilled by those Z.O. bastards.
    How shall whe use Xanat....no, Xanatos is dead, Reizen?"^

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "No you are wrong" She said walking around the room

"Xanatos is there just sleeping, we only have to aweake him, and like it or not Im the one for that job. Reizen is just a pathetic personality I will finish it"

14. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu sits, placing his rigth hand on his chin.

"^ Do you bealive Xanatos is alive, and that Reizen can be really erased from him?"^

15. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Yes Im absolutly sure about that. I saw it in his eyes. They sended him to kill me and when I confronted him, he stepped back."

16. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    ^"....Very well"^

Ktulu pushes a button, shutting off the Hollo Map of the Asteroid feild.

"^ See to it. When you are absolutely certain he is in fact Xanatos, send him to me. If I am convinced, whe will ask for his assistance. In the meantime, I will start to assamble the Cover Strike Team. "^

17. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Fine. If you dont need me anymore I shall leave, I will be at my chambers"

She starts to walk to the exit but slowly in case Ktulu have anything more to tell her.

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^ Rillao "^

Ktulu calls for her, rigth before she leaves.

"^ Whe shall end this now. The ZO must pay for what they done. But if the man you claim to be Xanatos is not.....kill him "^

19. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    she turn and face you

"I know Im sure, but if there excist the minimal posibility that Xanatos is dead I will strik Reizen and kiil him forever"

After saying this she exit Ktulu's chambers.

20. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    After Rillao leaves, Ktulu checks on his datapad one last time for updates, turns it off, and exits his chambers.
    He walks slowly towards the Temple's Main Hall, admiring the pieces of art and ancient weapons wich adorns the Hall's walls, felling uneasy, as if a thousand years had passed sinse he last contemplate them.

Many Arudoushi members try to hold Ktulu, when he suddenly colapses and almost fell to the ground. His body turns cold, colder than ussual. His skin seems weathered. Several Arudoushi then calls for the Chief of Security, to alert her of what has happened.

21. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She was wandering in the library. Trying to find something about the crystal Xanatos left on the ground the first time they meet again after his suppoused dead.Suddently one of the guards sended her a message.

"What?" "That is impossible" "But what happened" "Dont let anyone enter or exit the temple and check all perimeters"

She got to the main hall and saw Ktulu laying on the floor

"What in hell happened here?, Call the medic droid NOW!"

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Using what strength is left in his body, Ktulu grabs Rillao's arm, trying to get her closer to him

"^ No droid.....m..yy....ship. Take ...me to my...........tank..inside...."^

He passes out before he could finish the sentence

23. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She tryied to keep the calm but it was too hard. She heard what Ktulu said and look with fire in her eyes to the other clan members.

"Do not call the droid and As I said the security of the temple is at the highest level"

She grabed Ktulu and took him to his ship. She drop him in a chair while open the tank. With the help of another member of the clan she took all of his clothes and put him inside the tank. The other arudoushi looked at her with curiosity in his eyes.

"He need fluids because he is acuatic so dont look at me in that way. I dont want a word about this to no one. GO an tell the others that he will be fine but dont tell them about the fluid situation"

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu seems as if he where floating in the water like liquid. Strangely, the "Nirvana's"
    defensive measures did not went on when intruders enter the ship. Perhpa's Rillao's presence was expected here.
    Ktulu slowly opens an eye, twitching, expresing obvious pain.

25. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "at last you are back, so how was the wonderlands pretty acuatic boy??? You scared us all."
    She turned and give a look at the ship

"Do not do that again Ktulu. We have lost our Venerato, we dont want to loose the Praetor too"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.