main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Jedi Arudoushi Society (PRJO Role Playing Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Unable to speak , he hardly sends a message to Rillao's mind, using the Force.

"^ The Veneratio is NOT lost to us........Whe must talk about pressing matters, but first,Go, take a sit at the ship's main computer and type onslaugth. If you don't want to get blown to smithers that is. "^

2. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    [image=http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/PlanetoftheApes/krull.jpg]
    "Krull da' Apezz will not botherzz uzz anymorezz"

3. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    [image=http://www.vacuumboy9.com/tlh/13p1.jpg]

Hrvey and Gilda will not have "This"problem anymore.

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    At the Jedi Praetor's chamber, the central computer receives and answers the hollomessages sent by Skalderan and Rillao_Kun.

:::......Bounty received and data verified. Your account will be updated accordingly, Skalderan......................Bounty received and data verified.Your account will be updated Rillao_Kun.....:::::

5. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    [Holo to Members]

....111000111..... Mission is still A-GO.... I Expect every member to Contribute to this Personal Mission I have Requested.... 11100111010....

[End Holo]

6. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    While Rillao_Kun hasted to typed the correct words at the main computer, Ktulu struggles to stay consicious, using the Force to ease the pain...

7. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "She turn and face Ktulu seeing he was tired and he was trying to be awake.

"So tell me what is wrong with you, and please I need the truth"

8. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Unable to speak due to his lack of strength, Ktulu try and focus using the Force, in order to reach Rillao's mind

"You know I'm an amphibian. I've been too long away from my natural echo system. For years I've been using this stasis pod, hoping it would do the same effect, but....I need to get back to my home planet. I'm not sure how much time I have."

9. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She give Ktulu a long look, the sighs and sit
    "So what are you waiting for, we need you with a good health"

10. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "It's not that easy.... My home planet is not suitable for humans....besides...the native Nautiloids are not used to welcome strangers."

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    SHe turns and face you again
    "I do not care about that and I thought you knew that. Your health is more important to me right now, so choose what you want to do"

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "You can put the ship on auto pilot if you don't want to take the chance....I'm warning you about , they migth not be friendly.
    They won't consider me a part of the tribe anymore, I've been away for too long and...I was a Jedi, wich goes against traditions."

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "I will go with you. You dont have the enough strength to deal with an agresive reception. Is there anythign you want from the temple?"

14. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "No one is to know that whe left. Be certain you leave the Temple in good hands, contact Skalderan, and give him acces to my quaters."

15. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Aye, Aye sir" she was goin to exit but turns

"and please, do not die till Im back" and exit the ship"

She went to her chambers and pick some weapons, clothes and food.

Sending a holo message

"Skal I need you yo take care of the temple. Something have show and me and Ktulu need to leaves for a time contact me soon"

16. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Watching Rillao leaves, Ktulu wonders if he is willing to trust a human...a female human.
    One who that he tried to kill several times in the past, and viceversa. But, she's an Arudoushi, perhaps it's time to let go, and follow his instincts

17. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "OK Im back pretty boy so tell me the cordinates to fly this babe"

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "Rillao....if you really want to help me, I strongly recomend you stop calling me that.
    And the coordinates are on the Main Computer Files, look for it"

19. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "okay, okay dont be so sensitivë"
    she settle the cordinates
    and then looks at you
    "what it is need to be done now? "

20. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "Wait for the Main Computer to alert of free hyperspace capabilies and make the jump to ligthspeed, afterwards be comfortable, it's a two day long trip."

21. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "okay. Done, So do you think that you can tell me what is really happening to you, cuz I feel that what you told me before werent the whole truth"

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "There's certain toxins a Nautiloid body needs to maintain it's flesh and body fresh.
    It's not just a matter of being exposed to water like fluids. These toxins can only be found of curse in our native planet's water core. I tougth I could cheat my body storing water from home on this stasis pod. I was wrong. Seems the water needs to flow with the core I early mention. wich means that in time, the disapear if not destiled correctly."

23. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "how mucho time you need to be in those waters in order to recompose yourself?"

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "Difficuly to say. I've been without proper exposure too long. Rillao, I'm not sure I can be cured, I'm not sure if there's time for my body to regenerate after years without the presious liquid. I can't tell for certain until whe reach Glee Anslem."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.