main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Jedi Arudoushi Society (PRJO Role Playing Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    a holo masage to veneratio or xanatos a non recoize creature is sending this masage to boss, im siulfernando masanger greedu, an apoligiz this darkjedi knows siulfernando is sending this mesages to you arudoshi society
    he is in interwar his knollege he descuber in osuss make my master to impredicible he knows reputation ar lost but a dark is mind gone,mad and indiputed he is but some you,can help him bringhim to his rational way
    slauglering gandars are because of him is this masage past please hshhshhshs no master nooooooooooooooooooo, a decapitation by a darkredblue saber can see in the masage ruin the career of greedu.

2. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Xanatos, thank you for the information. I agree with you. And be careful in your endeavors.

I have been displeased that no other Society member took up the task I had given you.

It is a consolation that Skalderan brought today a difficult mark. . .well done Skalderan. You have been rewarded!

3. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Is someone talking trash about one of ours?
    Code Two message

uq kyzg ky rg wak nge. vgykgtju vux at vuyz bokpu: nzzv://hugxjy.znkluxik.tkz/skyygmk.gyv?zuvoi=8470530&xkvroky=9
    sk ktiutzxk iut at xkvre wak tu sk gmxgju sainu rg iutzkyzgiout jk atu jk ruy vuyzkgjuxky wak jg at xkvre joioktju wak at huxoiag bg g suxox... sk yutu g atg gsktgfg e sk mayzgxog yghkx waokt ky kyg vkxyutg e vux wak nofu kyk iusktzgxou.. ixkkt wak vujgsuy ngikx grmu gr xkyvkizu?

tu sk mayzg wak kyzkt gsktgfgtju g ruy takyzxuy kt kyvkiogr yo tu ky jk ruy takyzxuy!

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    [image=http://www.fluffhouse.org.uk/music/desire6a.jpg]
    It was dificult giving her/him the Kisu Kaishi, but it has been done.

5. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    *Enters da' room and uncovers his face from the cold and wet cloak*

Masta' I've gotcha one of the cutest mechanic of da' 80's. Da' gurlz planet was as rainy as da' clonerzz planet but herez she iz'!

* Pushes a button on his left arm comlink holder and a cage floats into da' room*

[image=http://teamknightrider.com/classic/cast/mcpherson/bonnie/gallery/bonnie04.jpg]

"Masta' if you wantz i can arrange to have da'gurl chained and wearing a skimpy oufitz for you to enjoyz while she dancez in the court roomz"

6. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    yqgrjkxgt...igighu jk rkkx za sktygpk. vkxu ixku wak yk zxgzg jk yuru atg hxusg nking vux at sokshxu jkr ll jk yaofg? gtecge, iusu ykg ky grmu wak tu yk jkhk iumkx to g xkrgpu... sge znk luxik hk cozn eg grcgey...

7. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    *Receives da' holo from Xanatos and studies da' situation with much precaution*

*meditating*

*activating comlink*
    " Thankz my brother for your insightz, it givez me peice of mindz, but we need to be weary about that sort of stuff becauzz it affectz uz and every member of the PR Jedi Outcastzz. I'll keep all eyez open for any outziderz that put our kin down"

*ends da' transmision*

8. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "Yes brother...we all need to be atuned with the living Force...we must stay aware at all times."

9. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Skalderan, that would not be necessary. . .unless you want her for yourself. . .

Ktulu, great job! Impressive, most impressive. . .

Kossiri Basic:

nji yz npzxdv, ij yz npduv! ;k

(OCC, you guys are really making it hard for me to come up with new hunts! You are amazing!)

10. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    The Jedi Veneratio calls his kin to the main audience chamber of the Temple.

We have a matter at hand, my kin. I steer your attention at the holoprojector. . .

Mission Type Sebiru

Incoming Transmission
    Type Secure Arudoushi Channels
    Sender Dominika Por

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/g2/dominika.jpg]

"Greetings Masters. I have not seen you in a long time. I am truly glad you are all well. I see you have strong, handsome, virile new members. Excellent. Perhaps I shall give you a visit soon. . ."

"But business comes before pleasure." She purrs softly

"A contact of mine, and a dear friend, had his daughter abducted by a mercenary. He appeals to the wisdom and power of the Arodoushi to help him retrieve his daugher safe and sound. Beyond the reward of 25,000 credits, my friend, who wishes to remain anonymous, anyone who retrieves his daughter shall get a special gift. . ."

Veneratio

There is a "missing/abducted" thread somewhere in the JC forums. Find it, take out the merc and rescue the girl and bring her here.

May the Force be with you.

11. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    ****OCC Update on that last mission****

The thread got posted and got locked immediately. It is now 5 pm and it still on the first page of the forum it was posted. As time goes on, the post will go to the second, third, ect page. Try to find it as quickly as you possibly can.

And I hope the mods don't take any action against who posted it as a favor to me, if they did I will take full responsability and my apologies to that friend.

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    [image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/g2/female.jpg]

Found the girl, but the thread was locked, So.....? Do I claim her, or whe move the figth here?

13. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Code Two

bktkxgzou, o ngbk xkginkj gt atjkxyzgtjotm cozn qngr j' xnutt.

gy ul tuc, nk ngy noxk se ykxboyyky gy ghuatze natzkx

ol gteznotm tkkjkj, rkz sk qtuc

14. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Well done, Ktulu. In both your endeavors. You have proven your worth and your valor once again.

15. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    [image=http://www.cheezey.com/thundercats/flames/bast.gif]

"i found her purring and in heat down at Tygoria"

16. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos enters his chambers for his daily meditation...deep meditation...concentrating on the living Force. Then, after hours of meditating, Xanatos decides to do his daily practice sessio in the Training CHamber. He strengthen up his skills..then heads back to his chambers to quietly meditate...//

//As time passes, Xanatos' meditation keep getting deeper and deeper. Then he stops quickly as he sensed a soon-to-be Disturbance in the Force. Aware of this he decides to contact the Veneratio...//

[Begins Holo]

"Greetings Veneratio...I have sensed a great disturbance that is rising...something is about to occur. I felt it...I sensed it. This something will be a great event that will rock the foundations back from long ago..."

[Ends Holo]

17. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Begins Holo]

"Greetings fellow ARudoushi...Sorry that I am not able to be with you...Ktulu and me are in doing some research...Im sure you all have felt a disturbance rising from the unknown...I will keep you all informed. Be mindful, evil is rising.""

[Ends of Holo]

18. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Well done Skalderan.

My bretheren, some disturbing information has reached my attention.

KB
    d cvqz mzxdzqzy diajmhvodji ocvo oczmz vmz ocjnz rcj vmz kgviidib oj diqvyz ocz ozhkgz. ocdn hpno wz kmzqziozy vo vgg xjnon. da vitwjyt yvmzn kzizomvoz wztjiy ocz vpydzixz cvgg, oczt hpno wz yznomjtzy.

ij lpznodjin vnfzy.
    Whoeved does this has no honor and will be terminated as such.

fopgp, tjpm hdnndji cvn wzzi v npxznn. ocz ovmbzo cvn xmzydozy tjp 5000 xmzydon dioj tjpm vxxjpio.

svivojn, wz xvmzapg di tjpm ziyzvqjmn.

I have installed a special forcefield. Any stranger venturing beyong the Audience Chamber will die instantly.

19. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    yj ijo rjmmt qzizmvodj...d rdgg wz vrvmz vo vgg odhzn viy vo vgg xjno...zqzi da d cvqz oj kvt rdoc ht gdaz oj fzzk ocdn ozhkgz nvaz...nj hvt do wz...

20. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Summons Ktulu

"My brother, the father of the missing girl had promised a special present for the one who rescued his beloved daughter. It has finally arrived."

Signals to a huge cage behind him. A drape falls and reveals the amazing gift.

"I was assured that it was fully trained and will obey your every command. . .

"Enjoy. . ."

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/g2/rancor.jpg]

21. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Transmits to all Society Members

"We have two things to discuss. . ."

Breaker.

Mission type: Shiikuretto

Transmission
    Type:Encoded Kossori Basic
    Sender: Jedi Veneratio

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/g2/clanmaster.jpg]

ocdn hdnndji ja ja bmzvo dhkjmovixz. do rdgg wz vi jibjdib hdnndji rdoc ij odhz gdhdo, piodg njhzwjyt vxxjhkgdnczn do.

do cvn xjhz oj ht vooziodji ocvo fcvg, ocz hvnozm ja ocz fjcpi, cvn kvoczodxvggt dhdovozy pn viy cvn wzzi mzkjmozy pndib xjyzy amzlpzixdzn.

do dn ja pkhjno dhkjmovixz ocvo rz wmzvf ocdn xjyz, ajm kvmo ja jpm bmzvoiznn gdzn di xjiomjg ja diajmhvodji.

diajmhvodji dn kjrzm. kjrzm dn cjijm.

ocz jiz rcj dn npxxznnapg di ocdn qzmt ydaadxpgo hdnndji ncvgg mzxdzqz adaot ocjpnviy xmzydon viy orj cjijm kjdion kgpn v npmkmdnz mzrvmy.

pnz vgg ja tjpm nfdggn viy mznjpmxzn. tjp cvqz odhz di tjpm ndyz, nj wz kvodzio.

mzhzhwzm, nzxmzxt viy nozvgoc vmz ojk kmdjmdot.

nomziboc viy cjijm, ht wmzocmzi.

"Now, I direct you to this incoming transmission."

Mission Type Sebiru

Incoming Transmission
    Type Secure Arudoushi Channels
    Sender A.J. "Ace" Rimmer

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/g2/rimmer.jpg]

"Hello there, pallies! It has been along time since we had this pleasure, my friends! How have you been? How are those Twi'leks treating you, huh? JA JA JA! Little joke there, buddy. Just ribbing you a little bit, pal!"

"Well, I will now go to the point there my friends. The Imperial Remnant has caused a lot of headaches for the New Republic. The last thing they did was bombard a planet, killing all the unarmed civilians there. That is not nice. It is not honorable. One of my employers in NR Intelligence has authorized me to contact you. The deal is this. We will pay 2,000 credits for every dead Imperial Remnant officer you bring. These people have no honor and deserve to be slaughtered, right pallies?

You will have three days for this, starting now. I till talk to you all later

Smoke me a kipper, skipper! I'll be back for breakfast!

END TRANSMISSION

Veneratio:

You have three days to post as many pics of Imperial Remnant officers as you can. This means that Imp officers killed in action in the Original Trilogy ARE NOT ALLOWED. You will have a maximum of two edits per post and only one post. After the mission is completed and the rewards given, you will be required to edit your posts to show links instead of images (for easier loading afterwards.)
    Images that are not posted correctly or that are not seen properly will be disqualified. I recommend you use the "preview" button before posting to see if your images are loading correctly.

Good luck and may the Force be with you all!

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
  23. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    a holomasage to master koran this is siulfernando theres adisturbence in the force a death of a fallen one in our yard,
    a powerful one wuld be turn and destroy all in the kamino a holo was in the cantina for koran saw,... be midfull master koran then meet am in the cantina a can explain....shshshshhshsh the holo was gone

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    A most displeased hunt, but it had to be done.

Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Gilad Pallaeon

Soontir Fel

Admiral Zsinj

Lumiya

Admiral Daala

25. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/ysanneisard/img/curve.jpg]
    Ysanne Isard

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/grandadmiralthrawn/img/eu_sm.jpg]
    Thrawn

[image=http://www.yavin4.com/chester/jax.jpg]
    Carnor Jax

[image=http://www.coil.com/~mpawuk/emper.gif]
    Cloned Emperor Palpatine

As A Bonus here's one of the Men responsible for many of the Killings
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/kirkenixkilkanos/img/eu_sm.jpg]
    Kir Kanos

And a fan Story on Emperor Piett (kinda Funny with action figure picture storyline)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.