main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Jedi Arudoushi Society (PRJO Role Playing Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WCR1

WCR1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2000
    I bring an urgent encoded message from my master: basic code X 3

t lx nfccpyewj zy l nzgpce zapcletzy nzynpcytyr esp wlepde xtddtzy, esp zypd esle yppo ez vyzh lwcploj oz dz t htww lacpntlep lyj mlnv fa esle jzf nly dfaazce. te td yze ly pldj xtddtzy... esp nwly esle mpecljd fd xfde alj!

2. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [Begins Holo]

"Greetings fellow Arudoushi...Veneratio, Ive been away for some time...I have not been able to get any hunts as of now...Im very busy in this "mission" Im doing. Im sure you will be glad to hear the results when I return..."

[Ends Holo]

3. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Begins Holo]

"Veneratio, everything is as planned. However, there's this Disturbance that has caught my mind...it comes from the Old-san Juan Cantina...since I am in Kamino as of now, I an not report anything...however, I'll investigate once I come back..."

[End of Holo]

4. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    After carefully searching the boards, I think this is the perfect clan for me.
    I wish to become part of the Arudoushi Society.

P-F

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Great news!! You are most welcome.

Send a PM to Veneratio Corran Horn, in order to know the steps to follow.

6. WCR1

WCR1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2000
    *** Start Recording/ 1010101010101001011001010110101000101010101010101010101101010111010101010101111010100101010100101010010010101101010100101010101001010101000101010101010101011001010100101101010101001001001110000010100101001010101001010101010101010100100010101010101010010101010010100100101010010101001011010010101010101000101010101101101010111011010101010101010101010100101010100101010100101010110101001100101/End Recording***

7. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Welcome to the Arudoushi Society, Psycho-Freak.

To be accepted by your fellow Society members, you must first prove yourself worthy.

Here is the task I have for you:

I need you to retrieve the renegade Ronet Coorr. Coorr was a Senator of the Old Republic before turning into a ruthless dictator and murdering thousands of innocents. He has no honor.

Hunt him down and bring him here, to the temple.

Strength and Honor and may the Force be with you.

***Post a pic of Coorr here. Pics from the Official Site are NOT allowed. Good luck***

*To the others*

Very well, the mission time has expired.

Ktulu, you took out 6 Imperial Officers. That adds up to 12,000 credits.

Skalderan, you have hunted 5 Imperial officers, that sums up to 10,000 credits.

You have once again proven your abilities as hunters. Well done both, I am honored and proud to call you my brethren.

8. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Starts Holo from Kamino]

"Greetings Veneratio and fellow Arudoushi...I must delay my return...the situation has gotten more complicated than expected...I see that there's a candidate for an Arudoushi Rank...GREAT...You are most welcomed Psycho-Freak...I must go now...May the Force be with you...always."

{Ends Holo]

9. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    a holo massage...
    hey xanatos im in ossus meditating and learning the way of the force and my wars are over thanks to you mi friend, thanks for everything and please stand by and go to ossus theres something a have to show you i will be expecting you....... may the force be with you my friend...

end of massage..

10. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    **Enters the great hall having a Bespin Berry Ice Cream Cone with rainbow sprinkles and strawberry syrup**

[image=http://web.qx.net/red6/aliens/Cloud/hood.jpg]

"Master, ive hunted Willrow Hood down but i think ive also put on some weigh"
    Man, this cone is really good "

[image=http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~smann/IceCream/ice-cream.gif]

"he was armed only with theese..."
    [image=http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~smann/IceCream/scoops3.jpg]

"Please take it easy on him, mabey we can keep him working in our kitchen in return for his life"

"...mmmmm"
    "man, you got to try this stuff!!!"

11. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Impressive Skalderan. . .

Most Impressive!

Well done!

12. Pablo-Fett

Pablo-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Veneratio... sorry for the absence... my attention was in a most succesful bounty hunt, to you and my fellow arudoushi... i apologize.

13. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    (I found this over the net, I fell in love with it almost instantly, and decided that's the way I want Ktulu_Terumo to be seen, without Dooku's blade of course, and with some personal modifications)

[image=http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/benmund/NautolanSith1.jpg]

[image=http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/benmund/NautolanSith2.jpg]

[image=http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/benmund/NautolanSith3.jpg]

[image=http://www.artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/benmund/NautolanSith4.jpg]

14. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    "master, ive found him finally, it was not easy being that the name on the kisu kaishi was printed wrong i had to spend a little more credits for the hunt as usual in order for me not to hurt any by-standards, and he was using another name and traveling through that gate in order to keep us from tracking him down.He still insists he's not MacGiver but we all know better than to trust him with his clever schemes. Ive sealed him in an electromagnetic cage and remove all his instuments especially the ducktape, swiss army knife and the chewing gum in order to prevent his sneaky escape. Be carefull when transfering him to a cell, he is still alive but sevearlly stunned and unconscient."

[image=http://rdanderson.com/film/images/dmsday2x.jpg]

15. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    a graer of a ship landed near of the tample of arudoshi,is was siulfernando him self looking for xanatos or corran then he waited in the tample library.....

16. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos returns to the temple after the events that took place in Kamino...there he is greeted by siulfernando whom is visitin the Temple...//

17. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Well done Skalderan. He was a sneaky one.

18. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    My brethren, a new recruit is asking for acceptance into our Society: Rillao_Kun

She will be a Piciotto until she proves herself worthy.

Here is her mission:

Rillao_Kun:

A man by the name of Theodore Calvin has contacted us. He wishes for us to find his preferred method of transportation, an earth flying vessel painted in orange, black and yellow colors. It was last seen near the island of Maui, Hawaii. Find the vehicle and post a pic of it here.

Good luck and may the Force be with you.

19. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    Theodore Calvin flying vessel

[image=htpp//www.mindspring.com/~rbagwell/copter.html]

20. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Ronet Coorr

[image=http://64.227.26.45/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/ronet/ronet_coorr.jpg]

P-F

21. Skalderan

May 10, 2002

[image=http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/95aug/95auggifs/wright3.gif]
    Orville Wright

22. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Psycho-Freak, Rillao_Kun well done both. You have proven yourselves worthy to be called our kin.

Welcome to the Arudoushi Society. You may now participate in hunts and missions.

You may also choose a way to serve your brethren (see the list)

We are proud of you both.

Skalderan, you have brought the WRONG mark! Look at the clue: Hawaii. The Orville Wright you brought was the inventor of the airplane, which first flew in Kitty Hawk, thousands of miles from Hawaii.

(OCC Besides, all the marks are fictional characters. Don't worry, you won't get penalized. . .this time.)

23. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    orville 'Rick' Wrigth

[image=http://www.larrymanetti.com/images/headshot.jpg]

24. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    Damn... oh well,

Basic Code Holo Transmision:
    cjgj agtzm oj vgg mzndyzion ja ocz yzzk xjmz:
    xjgy idbco viy wjmzy di tjpm xjiyj? xjhz oj nfvgyzmvi'n mvqz kvmot!
    ydmzxo amjh ovoojjdiz ocz hjn zdngzt xviodiv wviy kgvtdib tjpmz avqjmdoz vxdy eduu njibn viy ji ocz opmiovwgzn ocz jigt wjpiot cpiozm rcj xvi nkdi, mvk, hds, ndib wvmoziy viy ymdif avnozm ocvi v hvgvnozvm kjy xdmxpdo mvxz: nfvgyzmvi
    nj wmdib tjpm kvmoizm viy yvixz rdoc pn odgg tjp kvnn jpo!
    vyhdnndji dn $15 xmzydon kzm kzmnji (tjp cvqz oj kvt rczi tjp kjno)
    cvkkt cjpm: xjmzgdvi vgz, nhdmicjoc dxz, viy evrv'n bpvmzov epdxz.

ijn mznzmqvhjn zg yzmzxcj yz vyhdndji!

25. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Xanatos:

cfsfytx, sjltynfyntsx tk ymj fqqnfshj gjybjjs ymj hqfsx nx sjfwnsl htruqjynts. xtts, ymj ybt rtxy utbjwkzq twlfsnefyntsx bnqq rjqi nsyt tsj fsi bj xmfqq hwzxm tzw tutxxnynts.

tzw jsjrnjx bnqq ywjrgqj ns kjfw.

wjrjrgjw bmfy n ytqi dtz ns dtzw uwnafyj rjxxfljx.

Ktulu, you have found the right mark. Good job.

Ktulu:

iwt spgz hxst xh bdkxcv, x rpc htcht xi. x zcdl iwpi iwt uddaxhw bdkt qn mpcpidh xh cdi vdxcv id ldgz pcs x pb plpgt du iwt spcvtg lt uprt.

qji, sd cdi ldggn. x wpkt eapch. . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.