main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Civil War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkSithDrew, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    The Jedi Civil War

Jedi; the guardians of peace and justice , and always have been. But times are dark and Jedi are faltering. A Jedi master - Rander? Sema has led a team of Jedi away from the council. He thinks the Jedi Council is to hesitant to act, and to help the needy. Many Jedi agree with him. Within two or three years those Jedi have earned the title ?Jedi Mercenary?. Because they will accept any job that they think will help the galaxy. Half the Jedi have now left the order to join the ?Jedi Mercenary?s?. The Jedi left in the order think that what the Merc?s are doing is wrong, and so a civil war broke out between the Jedi. All of this while the Sith threat grows everyday...
    Can the Jedi reunite to stop the Sith, will the Jedi destroy each other, or will one group single handedly rise up? Only you can decide.

It is 2000 years before ?Knights Of The Old Republic?.

Character Sheet
    Name:
    Sex:
    Home Planet:
    Faction:
    Weapon:
    Force:
    Fighting Style (Jedi only):

http://swg.stratics.com/content/gameplay/professions/jedi/lightsaber_combat.php

Personal Ship: (optional - No ?large? ships.)
    Appearance:
    Biography:

Rules
    1. No god-moding
    2. Obey TOS
    3. 2 characters a person
    4. Obey GM
    5. Keep swearing to a minimum

Note

This will also be an academy type RP where the Jedi will be given missions.. I will of course Be Main GM. I will need. A GM for-

Jedi Order - He/She will give them missions. (TAKEN BY Master_Burhead)
    Jedi Mercenary?s - He/She will give them missions that they accept. (TAKEN BY SwordoftheJedi)
    Sith - He/She will give them missions. (TAKEN BY DarthWraith06)

Even though they are doing missions they will also be at war. Don?t forget Jedi are not the only people in the galaxy, there is bounty hunters, smuggler?s.....etc.

PM me for role of a GM.

NP edit: Locking at author's request.

2. DarthWraith06

DarthWraith06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    Can I be a sith gm?

3. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    DarthWraith06 since you PM me yes.

4. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    Can I be the Merc GM? And this my Sheet:

Name: Aeryn Halycon
    Species: Human
    Sex: Female
    Home Planet: Ossus
    Faction: Jedi Mercenaries
    Weapon: Lightsaber
    Force: (Don't know what you mean)
    Fighting Style (Jedi only): Form VII (Vaapad)
    Personal Ship: (optional - No ?large? ships.):Modified YT-2400 light Freighter (Named the Nebula Chaser)
    Appearance: Light Brown hair, Ice-blue eyes, Slim build, 6'2", and 145 pounds.
    Biography: Aeryn was born on Ossus and was brought to the Jedi order as an infant along with her twin brother Rowan and later her brother Darren came. When she heard the about the Mercs, she decided to join them.

5. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    Character Sheet
    Name: Scorch
    Sex: Male
    Home Planet: Naboo
    Faction: Jedi Order
    Weapon: Blue bladed lightsaber
    Force: Yes
    Fighting Style (Jedi only): Form VII
    Also he is a Jedi Master just thought you should know

I am the GM of the Jedi Order

6. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    SwordoftheJedi I said to PM me for role of GM...

7. DarthWraith06

Feb 26, 2005
    Name: Darth Wraith
    Species: Huamn
    Sex: male
    Home Planet: Kashyyyk
    Faction: The sith
    Weapon: Red lightsaber and mandalorian phase pistol
    Force: The Darkside
    Fighting Style (Jedi only):

Personal Ship: The Nostromo
    Appearance: Wears sith lord robes,sith eyes and same hair as Ani's in rots
    Biography: He is extremely secretive

8. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Man, wish I would have gotten here sooner. I think I may make a sheet.

darth_nemisis

9. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    I am the Merc GM.

10. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    Character Sheet
    Name: Ralek Narren
    Home Planet: Unkwown
    Faction: Jedi
    Weapon: 1 silver lightsaber
    Force: The Lightside
    Fighting Style (Jedi only): Form IV and Form II

Personal Ship: Jedi 1 A modified Jedi Starfighter
    Appearance: A Wise looking man with silver hair and a warm smile. His run down jedi robes betray his need for simplicity.
    Biography: He remebers little of his past because he was taken to the Jedi Temple when he was only 10. He excelled at all his classes especially his Lightsaber classes and Force related classes. At the age of 34 he was granted Knighthood. When more than half the Jedi left the order Ralek remained firm and stayed with the Jedi. He is now an experianced Jedi Knight and will crush the sith

11. DarthWraith06

Feb 26, 2005
    I be thee sith gm ,first time and all.

12. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    Character Sheet
    Name: Helix Fett
    Home Planet: Unknown
    Faction: Sith
    Weapon: Lightsaber
    Fighting Style: Form V
    Personal Ship: The Dauntless (Small one person starfighter)
    Appearance: Black hair, rugged beard, wears armor instead of the regular sith robe.
    Biography: Helix Fett is the great great.... Grandfather of Jango Fett. He however is not a bounty hunter nor wear a helment 'hiding' his face.

Character Sheet
    Name: Nalla Secura
    Species: Twi'lik
    Sex: Female
    Home Planet: Ryloth
    Faction: None/Bounty Hunter
    Weapon: Reapeter Blaster
    Force: No
    Personal Ship: None
    Appearance: Blue Twi'lik, exotic cloths.
    Biography: Nalla is a twi'lik in the Secura clan, she recently evaded slavery at a young age but her sister did not. She is quite handy with a blaster and is now seeking out the jedi mercenary to help her rescue her sister.

13. Delta-07

Delta-07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Name: Sev Daxle
    Home Planet: Helska
    Weapon: Red Lightsaber and Dual Westar-34 blasters
    Force: Darkside
    Fighting Style: Personal form. Cross between II, V, VII
    Personal Ship: Helska-07 (Small one man fighter)
    Appearance: Dallorian metal and cortosis mixed armor with black robes over top. Long black hair down to shoulders, full black eyes.
    Biography: Sev likes to keep to himself.

14. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Character Sheet
    Name: Darth Disciple
    Species: HUman
    Home Planet: Unknown
    Weapon: Two red lightsabers
    Force: Force lightning, force crush, drain life essance.
    Fighting Style (Jedi only): Form II and IV, hope I can use this...
    Appearance: Wears all black robes, and a mask. Similar, but not the same, as Darth Revan.
    Biography: Victor's birthplace is unknown, but he grew up on Koribann, and that is the place he calls home.

During his time as a youngster, he trained in the Dark Arts, and grew up and trained with the man known as Darth Draconis. Together, they ventured to many forbidden places on Koribann, and survived, which few have ever done.

Now, he is adept on killing his leader, for the leader is not a true Sith, and hopes to take the title of Dark Lord as his own, and wipe out the Jedi. If he had to, he would even kill his life time friend, Draconis.

darth_nemisis

15. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Character Sheet
    Name: Darth Aperc
    Species: HUman
    Home Planet: Choruscant
    Weapon: sith sword altered with dark alchemy arts
    Force: Force push, Force Choke, and Force Dark Rage.
    Fighting Style (Jedi only): Form II and IV
    Appearance: Wears Black robes with red laced writting outling neck and cuff areas( language is ancient sith language, known by few)
    Biography: Aperc was abandon in streets of Choruscant by his parents, he then spent his youth hitching rides working on spice frieghters, until he arrived at Korriban at early age of 11. Where he befriended Victor. Both of them grew strong together always using their competiveness to spurn the other on and driving each of them to excell in the sith.

Although Apercs skills are very similar to Victor's, Aperc has always remained second best having pledged his life to Victor after he helped him escape service of spice smugglers. Aperc keeps a lot of hatred in his heart from his troubled past and abuse he suffered as a child from smugglers, and the abandonment of him by his parents.It is hard to tell who knows who he may turn on. Maybe even his best friend, if Aperc is unable to control his hatred.

16. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Ok GM you have my permission to start :)

17. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Just to clarify something, me and dragonsith13 are like..."Sith Friends."

darth_nemisis

18. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc:I know you said to start but I'm the only Merc.

19. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    Ooc: Also I'm changing Aeryn's last name from Halycon to Halcyon.

20. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Are we waiting for more people to join???

21. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Name: Ors Nittiv
    Home Planet: Corellia
    Faction: Jedi Merc
    Weapon: Orange-bladed lightsaber
    Force: push, pull, jump, speed, saber throw
    Fighting Style: form V (modified for his backwards lightsaber style in which the blade is extended down his arm beyond his elbow)
    Personal Ship: WhiteWing II: a modified fighter armed with missiles and blasters, and equipped with deflectors and a hyperdrive
    Appearance: Brown shaggy hair still with the Jedi ponytail. Yellow eyes. Blue Jedi Knight Robe, silver chest armor (like the Sith Knights from KOTOR but slightly less bulky), the same armor on his right forearm, Blue hooded overcloak
    Biography: Found to be Force-sensitive on Corellia, he was taken to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine at the age of seven. He learned quickly, even modifying his lightsaber style to something unique. He left with the many other Jedi to become Mercs. He was forced to do a little...questionable... work at first to obtain a ship, convincing himself the few people he killed and bounties he collected would be far outweighed by the good he could do once he got a ship.

22. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    OOC: Hope it's not too late to join...

Character Sheet:
    Name: Trent Ghest
    Home Planet: Eriadu
    Faction: Jedi Order
    Weapon: Single-hilt Lightsaber (White-light blade)
    Fighting Style (Jedi only): Form II
    Personal Ship: None
    Appearance: Athletic, physically fit. Has medium-length brown hair and brown eyes. Wears traditional Jedi robes. Has no facial hair.
    Biography: Was born on the industrial planet of Eriadu and was identified early by Jedi talent-scouts. Was taken to the Temple on Coruscant and trained as a Jedi. Learned the techniques of saber-wielding fast, as well as fine manipulation of the Force. He has mastered control over his emotions and is called by some who don't belong to the knighthood "a true drone of the Jedi Order."

23. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:Scorch

He was siting in the council room of the temple.He was the senior member of the council and was leader of the jedi.He sent a message though the force to all the jedi at the temple."All Jedi are to report to the meeting hall for your assignments that is all said Jedi Master Scorch though the force."Guess its time for me to leave als"thought Scorch getting up to leave,after walking for awhile he came to the meeting hall he walked over to the stage and stood their waiting for his stundents to arrive.

Tag:All jedi

OOC:Can I appoint masters,knights,and padawans? and can I appoint masters and knights to the empty council chairs? This is the opening post for ALL jedi

24. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Trent Ghest (Jedi Temple, Coruscant)

Trent sat in his room reading the daily news via his holoterminal. Connected strongly with the Force, he levitated items around him while reading to augment his focus and concentration abilities. Datapads, chairs, himself... He was in the middle of a domestic disturbance report somewhere in the Coco District when he felt a summons through the Force:

"All Jedi are to report to the meeting hall for your assignments that is all."

It was from Master Scorch, the renowned leader of the Jedi Order.

Ghest, responding immediately, set every item in levitation, including himself, down with a soft, featherlike landing: his smooth use of the Force was awe-inspiring to those even within the Order, but Ghest took no pride in it, as the Jedi Code dictated that he maintain his modesty.

He rose and fastened his robes, checked his lightsaber on his belt via a hand in the Force, and proceeded out of his room and down to the great assembly hall of the temple.

All of the students, Padawans, Masters, and Knights were flocking in to hear what Scorch's orders would be. Ghest, content to remain standing, waited quite patiently for the Grand Master of the Jedi Order to hand out assignments.

TAG: Master_Burhead, Other Jedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.