main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Jedi Council's Word of the Week Game!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Mace Windy, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Not too long ago I realized that most of the good, fun JC games were located in the JCC forum. Being primarily a movie forum poster myself, I strove to create a game which could be played board-wide, from any forum on the boards. I am pleased to announce that I bring to you the JC?s first ever board-wide game that is both challenging and fun - testing your vocabulary, and pushing your geekiness into the stratosphere!

By clicking on the below link, you will be transported to the JC?s newest and most exciting game, the board-wide Word of the Week Game!

The Jedi Council?s Word of the Week Game!

I am the games creator and host, Mace Windy. :cool:

The basic premise is simple:

Every Monday, I will post an obscure word found in the English language. It is up to each individual participant to get himself/herself to the dictionary to fetch the definition. The member is to take that word into any forum on the Jedi Council ? the object of the game being to see which member can use the word the most times correctly and seamlessly incorporate the word into their posts. At the end of each week, I personally check each of the players tallies to see who has posted the word, in its correct form, the most times.

For more details on how to play, and to view our first word, please click on the link above to check out the main game thread in the JCC! :)

2. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Sounds pretty cool, Mace. Thanks for not forgetting about us way over here at EUC. ;)

3. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Yeah, this does sound like a cool game. Thanks for the heads-up! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.