main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Jedi Enclave ~~Welcome New Followers of the Light!~~

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ConservativeJedi321, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    I checked it out! It was pretty cool!

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016

At the top right side of the page there should be a dropdown menu with your username on it.
    Hover on it and then it will, well drop down.:p
    In the left column of that menu there is a tab marked "Signature" it is the second one down.
    Click that.

Then a type box should show up. Add whatever you want to that (You may observe some of ours for inspiration) then click save.

And boom, you got yourself a signature.:cool:

PS: Please do not double post. The mods do not like it as it counts as forum spam.:)

3. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
  4. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
  5. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    :ben: Welcome to the Guardians of Light Skygirl . We are happy you found us. :yoda:

Skyla Skywalker

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  6. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    Greetings fellow Ashlanites (Light Siders). I was Jedi Knight of New Jedi Trials 3.0 before it changed to the Peace Keepers Jedi Order. I am trying to find a Jedi Order to join. I understand this is merely a socializing area, but I would like any council you can provide.

7. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Greetings Kato. Good to see you again. A long time ago, in our new Temple thread, not so far away over in the EUC, I responded to your inquiry, so will gladly share the link here for you:

The message for you specifically inside a spoiler box about half-way down my post. It also contains a question to start you on your way if you still choose to join us. ;)

Kato Sai

Jar-Jar Binks and The Vanguard like this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome Kato Sai!! Follow Master Chetan's advice and all will be good!

9. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    Yoda, the Jedi Master of Jedi Masters, mysterious and friendly, he was a fierce warrior but his primary method of combat was actually diplomacy. His ability of self control and mastery over the Force has become legend. Good choice young one.

3 more points for you Skyla Skywalker

________
    Bardan_Jusik (pts)

Kato Sai welcome to the enclave. It's good to see you here. [:D]

10. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  11. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

*places this here carefully for the archives*

There is a bottomless well of potential training possibilities in this thoroughly researched vid. ;)

The Vanguard likes this.
  12. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]
    "Perseverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little." -Plutarch

Sarge likes this.
  13. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    Do you have anymore assignments for me? ;)

14. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
  15. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    *Contemplates new youngling training programs*
    [​IMG]

16. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    [​IMG]

We seek the light.

17. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Master jedi, I seek to apprentice myself to a jedi and learn the ways of the force. However, I would like to know how one would go about it here, what training entails, and what information about my (in-universe) person to present to proceed.

18. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    BookExogorth

Hello and welcome to our humble abode. :)

Sarge or ConservativeJedi321 should be able to help you on your journey. ;)

edit

BookExogorth

I don't see them online right now but if you have any questions I can try and answer them.

Basically you get an assignment or 'task' about once a week. And you get points for it.

They'll start by asking you to briefly tell us why you want to be a Jedi and to tell us what the Jedi code means to you. (see the 1st post of the thread)

also you have to be around for two weeks I believe.

BookExogorth likes this.
  19. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Master Binks, should I quest here, or in the main thread? What is the difference?
    Jar-Jar Binks

20. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    This is a good start. I believe this is more the social thread and where beginners can learn about becoming a Jedi.

21. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Ok, thanks. I'll be sure to come back soon.

22. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    BookExogorth I edited and tagged you in my last post in the Guardians of Light. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

23. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Please do BookExogorth, you sound like you are serious about this ;)

24. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    :greensaber:Welcome to the Jedi BookExogorth!:greensaber:

You are encouraged to add your membership in our order to your signature if you don't mind. If you don't know how to do so, we will gladly instruct you.

And also your current rank of Initiate.

If you stay active and alert in either thread Knights and Masters will give you Tasks to complete, questions to answer, or "actions" to do, and when you complete them you may earn up to Five Force Points.
    After you reach 25 Force Points you will be assigned to someone as a Padawan, and they will supervise your training thenceforth.

Your Character, however you choose to create them, basically encapsulates your In-thread persona though it really makes little difference in these threads beyond having that name be attributed to you in the OP when you reach knighthood. If you really want to get your "Quest on" we also have an RPG called the Legacy of the Guardians. Where you can really get your character on their feet. If you want to get in on that, you will need to PM the game master Bardan_Jusik. Who is also the gatekeeper of our thread Roster, and will probably add you too it when he gets the chance.

And Yes the primary difference between this thread and the one in the EUC is this one is easier for Newer Users to access. Right up front when they arrive, and they don't have to go through any tabs to reach it, we socialize a bit in here and sometimes do some training as well to keep interest up so you guys know what's going on, and hopefully so we can catch your attention. It really makes little difference if you chose to hang out here, or in the other thread, or go back and forth as most of us do.

May the Force Be With You, hopefully we will get some tasks directed at you sooner rather than later, but I'm about to start a rather busy day so it will have to come from another knight or master at the moment.:)

25. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    That's awesome!
    For a character name, would Edo Vilsa, female zabrak be good? I like it for the purposes.

Sarge and Master Vo'Un'Var like this.