main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Jedi Gundam/ A SW Gundam SEED Crossover: L/M, H/L: First post 9-1!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker_T-65, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Well here is my first SW Gundam crossover. I hope you like it, oh and if some characters are new it is beacuse this is crossovered with my Gundam AU Rising Star. Please R&R and I will explain things in the next chapter.
    Oh and here are the original Gundam's I thought up:
    GAT-X110: Amber Star
    Pilot: Miyuki ?Yuki? Abarai
    Height: 18 meters
    Weight: 63 tons
    Powerplant: Ultra-Compact Energy Cell
    Weaponry/Armor: Phase Shift Armor:
    Optional weaponry: Two retractable ?Armor Schneider? knives in wrist, two beam sabers in waist, ?Starlight? 57mm high velocity beam rifle, and an anti-beam shield. Two beam cannons in wings. And the capability to mount the Striker Packs should the need arise.
    Appearance: Bright amber torso and head, with silver arms and legs. Similar body to Strike but with wings like those of Freedom and a head more closely resembling Aegis? head, so overall a mix of the best cannon Gundams (in my opinion).
    Description: Designed as a sister unit to the GAT-X105: Strike, the Amber Star is just as versatile a machine as the Strike, but oriented more to close combat. As such it has retractable ?Armor Schneider? knives in the wrist. And its wings give it much more maneuverability while not compromising the ability to use the Striker Packs (the wings just fold down while using one). Since it is a sister to the Strike the Amber Star can also mount the Striker Packs. In the hands of Yuki it is almost as deadly a machine as the Strike, the only difference being Kira?s better flying skills. It is one of five Gundams retained by the Archangel after Heliopolis.

GAT-X-280: Rebellion
    Pilot: Makoto Ayame
    Height: 17 meters
    Weight: 62 tons
    Armor: Phase Shift Armor, Mirage Colloid stealth system.
    Weaponry: 2 ?Armor Schneider? knives in wrist. One ?Retribution? Anti-Beam Shield with dual beam rifles on underside along with the missiles of the Blitz. Two beam sabers stored on back, and an optional sniper rifle.
    Appearance: Very dark blue, with white trim along the arms and legs. It has a similar body to the Blitz with a slimmer silhouette and a different shield arm.
    Description: Designed as the sister unit to the GAT-X207: Blitz, the Rebellion also utilizes the unique Mirage Colloid stealth system. Unlike the Blitz it has a set of sensors designed to detect other Mobile Suits (even its sister) using the system. But these sensors are hard to build and expensive so only the Rebellion has them and the suit is designed to self destruct should anyone try to mess with the sensors without clearance. It?s ?Retribution? shield system is also unique among the Gundams. It is better than average at absorbing fire, with an advantage to that, the dual beam rifles on the underside can be powered by these absorbed blasts as opposed to the machines own battery. It is one of five Gundams retained by the Archangel after Heliopolis.

GAT-X314: Starstreak
    Pilot: Miyako Ayame
    Height: 21 meters
    Weight: 65 tons
    Armor: Phase Shift Armor
    Weaponry: Mobile Suit Mode: 2 ?Armor Schneider? knives in waist. Dual bladed beam saber, normal anti-armor sword, 57mm ?Starlight? beam rifle, an anti-beam shield and an optional plasma cannon.
    Mobile Armor Mode: One beam saber on the edge of the wings, beam cannon in wing root, and dual anti-armor rail guns.
    Appearance: The tallest of the Gundams, with an orange torso and head, and white limbs (think Kyrios from 00) and a similar mobile armor mode to the Kyrios.
    Description: The 2nd transforming Gundam at Heliopolis, and along with the Aegis the most powerful. Unlike the Aegis though, the Starstreak is more than capable of flight in either the atmosphere or space, in either form. It can use most of its weapons in both modes, with the exception of the rail guns and shield. It is broadly based off the Kyrios from 00. It is one of five Gundams retained by the Archangel after Heliopolis, and also the fastest on the ship and the most maneuverable of all of the Gundams.

GAT-X307: Streak
    Pilot: Dante Yamato (Kira?s cousin, also a Coordinator)
    Height:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.