main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jimbob12, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC:Xephron Tide

"You take the shuttles, we will go the quiet way. Through the trees."

Xephron and Radiant drew their cloaks around their bodies simultaniously. It was like they were constantly on the same wavelength. The both gathered the Force and leaped into the trees in front of them. Xephron called behind him.

"You find him! We will follow!"

The Force amplified their speed, leaping from branch to branch, arms spread behind them barely letting their feet touch the sturdy branches before they leaped to the next.

"We will find him Rade.... Dont worry about it. We arent leaving him behind.."

Even as the wind rushed passed them and in Radiants quiet tone, he was still heard.

".... I know father.... I know."

The grim determination between the Tide men was almost tangible to creatures in their path. And the creatures rushed out of the way of that feeling.

Tag all

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Shadra

"You take the shuttles, we will go the quiet way. Through the trees."

Shadra nodded.

"You find him! We will follow!"

Shadra smiled, this would give him and Kharnos the first wack at the enemy and without Knite the two sith stood the best chance to tire Delano or wound him.

"Come Kharnos, it is time to at last face our foe anew."

The shuttles load and launched, quickly passing over the trees and they continued for a few minutes before landing outside the entrance to some ancient ruins or a cave, Shadra wasn't quite sure which as if it was ruins they were quite old.

He reached out with his senses and sensed Delano very easily. This place stank with his presence. He motioned for the other darkside force users other than him and Kharnos to stay put. He turned to his apprentice as he started walking forward, "This fight will be fierce, you will be pushed to your farthest and then some, I know for it happened to me on my first encounter with him. Yet I do not doubt you for you have grown strong in your abilities and I doubt you will diapoint me or fail."

Inside the ruins, for Shadra was sure what they were now, There were pillars with glowing runes and Shadra sensed Delano nearby, very close. His senses led him to a door where he knew his foe lay on the other side and sent a shockwave into the door, knocking it open while saying, "Knock knock!"

Tag: Delano, Kharnos, others

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerrik Thade

"How much farther until we reach Delano?" Gerrik asked his companions. "I'd hate to be caught off guard to soon." he added. He had already called his two lightsabers to his hands and was ready to ignite them at any moment. He had to admit the aura that this entity cast made it difficult for him to pinpoint his location, he was, unfortunatly, dependant on others to help him on that part. Then he saw the door break apart. "Strike that last question." he said and he immediately took up a defensive stance preparing himself for the fight ahead.

TAG: All

4. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    The door splintered as it exploded inwards. Kharnos remained silent under his white mask, the presence of sheer evil fell upon him like a wave as the door was opened. Kharnos moved forward against the oppressive tide, his saber already firmly in his hands. The room was dark save for a few streams of light here and there, but something else had Kharnos transfixed. A monsterous form stood in the center of the room, his armour a hulking mass, his giant sword embedded in the floor he stood on. The great devourer, the tyrant Delano.

"Master, it has been my greatest honour serving you." Kharnos ignited hid Saber and prepared himself, it would all his new masters had taught him and more to overcome this evil.

Tag all

5. LordDelano

LordDelano Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2007
    The image, as real and as frightening as it appeared before them dissipated with a vicious laugh echoing through the halls and while the air in the room was still thick with Delano's presence, the main source of it now felt as if it were above them on the planet surface.

"A grand entrance but your feelings have misled you." His laughter echoed again, so loud it seemed to shake the very foundation of the stone the two stood on. Delano smiled to himself from within the cave and rose to his feet loose debris from his recently consumed artifacts fell from his being.

Delano rarely had patience, but when it came to toying with a force user or one who was pompus enough to think he had power, he delighted in the frustration it caused. His closed fist opened quickly and every bit of debris that remained on him shot off in a different direction. He gripped the hilt of his sword and examined the blade. He had kept it pristine all these many years and taken many, many lives with it. And now, once again it was going to taste Jedi blood. Delano wished death upon all beings, but his heart demanded he put extra effort into eradicating the Jedi Order.

He sent out a pulse of his own, beckoning the infidels to him. Delano was done toying.

Tag

OOC: Didn't mean to ruin your grand entrance but Delano's last position was in the caves. Didn't want to just randomly teleport the character somewhere else.

6. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    The Dark apprentices anger flared for an instant, his saber deactivating. They had been fooled, their enemy was above them, somewhere out there. He cursed and quickly turned to leave the ruined hall. Maybe now they could meet up with the jedi and storm the bastard together....Kharnos swiftly sent his pulse outwards across the planets surface, Delano lies on the surface, my master and I are enroute to his loaction, be careful he is far more intelligent than we expected.

Tag

7. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Master, it has been my greatest honour serving you."

"I do not say this lightly, you have made me proud Kharnos. You have learned every lesson I have set before you and you will make the Sith strong one day with you as their head, but not yet."

"A grand entrance but your feelings have misled you."

Shadra was angry. His anger fueled his strength and together with his apprentice the exited the ruins heading to Delano's true location. Now knowing where his foe's real location was he moved to confront him, and shortly they reached their objective. There in front of them stood their foe, the terrible beast from the past, Delano.

"I hope your up for a fight, I'll be very dissapointed if you have turned into a weakling, filth."

Tag

8. LordDelano

Sep 27, 2007
    IC: Delano

Delano laughed. "Such petty words. Tell me, do they make you feel more threatening than you look? I would hope so."

He looked at the white mask staring back at him from behind the cloak of the smaller Sith. "And you. You have no right to wear the mask of Nihilus. Tell me, is it to hide your fear or is it meant to hide your tears for your butchered village? It will be my pleasure to split it from your face with my sword." Delano laughed lightly, knowing he struck a sensitive spot.

"I know more than you think I do. I have the knowledge of ancients. I am ancient. I have thousands of years of battle experience and thousands with a connection to the force. I have killed more people than you can imagine exist, destroyed entire star systems, and corrupted and killed both Jedi and Sith alike." Delano paused and his eyes flashed brightly and they stared almost right into Shadra's soul. "But it is amusing you think you have a chance. And now I will show you just how foolish you are."

Tag

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"I know more than you think I do. I have the knowledge of ancients. I am ancient. I have thousands of years of battle experience and thousands with a connection to the force. I have killed more people than you can imagine exist, destroyed entire star systems, and corrupted and killed both Jedi and Sith alike." Delano paused and his eyes flashed brightly and they stared almost right into Shadra's soul. "But it is amusing you think you have a chance. And now I will show you just how foolish you are."

"It is even possible for you to talk without boasting? Regardless your end is near and I don't mean your prison."

Shadra's lightsabers ignited, their black blades flashing into a stance. Shadra then walked forward, until he was standing just out of striking range of Delano's blade. Then in the blink of an eye Shadra force charged Delano launching into an attack, carefully using his speed to attempt to dodge his foe's possible counter attacks as well as remembering his foe's armour's properties.

Tag

10. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC:Xephron Tide

Two black blurs shot through the treeline like missles one directly following the other. They both twisted in midair and came landing behind Delano with Katana drawn.

Radiant crouched low in front of his father. So low he was almost performint a split, his sword at horizontal eye level towards Delano. Xephron stood stock straight with his own katana, its dragon pattern spread across the blade, held with both arms by his eyes.

They both stood back as Shadra charged and removed their cloaks. Then both attacked. Xephron's eyes blazed crimson red, matching Rades. Radiants armor gleaming and Xephrons rustling with his movements.

Xephron looked like he had tripped, he spun horizontally in the air three times, gaining momentum for a swing as he thrashed his blade out to Delano's legs. Radiant gathered the Force around his legs and leaped high into the air. He flipped twice and ended with his back in an arc, sword above his head coming down to Delano.

It was already a three way attack. But both Tide's new better than to expect to end it that easily.

tag all

11. LordDelano

Sep 27, 2007
    Delanos senses swarmed around him. He smirked at the attempt and delighted in the fact that he now had 4 to kill. His massive blade was locked with both of Shadra's and he pretended to pay no mind to the two behind him. He would let them think they had the upper hand until the last possible moment... He could almost feel the blades as they neared him. There was great power within them. As soon as each was literally inches from his being, he moved in a dark blur of speed out from between the three and began engaging the Sith apprentice head on with great speed, leaving the two Jedi on a collision course with the dark bladed master.

Delano's eyes burned into Kharnos' as swing after swing he attempted to push him back.

His voice burned through the force into the apprentice's mind, "I am not who you should be concerned about. The one you call master has been deceiving you your entire life. It was HE who slaughtered your village, knowing what would become of you... what it would MAKE you! Now is your best chance to take your revenge on him... He is distracted and will never see it coming!"

OOC: Delano is attempting to project memories into Kharnos' mind, like Torture by Chargin. If Kharnos cannot role play out of it, he will have slight memories and flashbacks of Shadra doing the deeds Delano has accused him of.

Tag Kharnos, others.

12. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Radiant Tide/Xephron Tide

Radiant loved the long bladed swords. He was an expert in weilding them. His father was a master. But today it worked against them. The extra length of both blades now soared at Shadra's head and legs.

Xephron concentrated hard and swept Rades sword out to the side with a Force push, stopping its downward movement. At the same time he pulled his own blade into his chest and let the swinging momentum take him around in a spin. His teeth clenched with the effort of concentrating a three way counterattack. He had to make sure that Shadra also didnt finish a swing with both of his blades and sent a gentler push to the mans wrists. He brought his sword, blade down and wide side turned to Delano like a huge bat. Radiant landed on it and his father launched him back at Delano. Xephron shot a precautionary glance at Shadra before sprinting after his son, sword all but dragging behind him in his speed.

Radiant started spinning like a top with his blade extending at arms length straight for Delano.

Xephron closed in from behind his target again trying to divide his concentration.

tag delano

13. LordDelano

Sep 27, 2007

"You fool. You lower your defenses for acrobatics?" Delano snapped as he swung his sword hard to meet the spinning youth's blade. The blade stopped hard, but Rade's momentum lurched his body around and Delano grabbed hold of the wrist of his sword hand tightly and spun with him, flinging him hard directly his advancing father. Delano followed with haste, only a couple of meters behind the airborne youth and keeping up perfectly. His sword was in both hands at his side, trailing slightly behind, ready to strike both men hard.

Tag

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Shadra watched Delano's manuever, pratically throwing the adept into Xephron before hastily charging them. He waited until just as Delano started his swing and Shadra pulled the two Tides backwards and up onto their feet before rolling to one side and sending a force blast heading towards Delano.

We have to break his concetration, his footing, his roots. Shadra communicated through the force to the others.

Tag

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I've grown tired of this." Gerrik said, he then leapt into the air. As soon as he reached his zenith he turned around and began head for the ground again, palm extended. 'Everyone who doesn't want to lose their footing had best jump.' he said through the force to Xephron, Rade, Shadra, and Kharnos. He then drove his hand to the ground, using the force to send a strong shockwave through the it, causing the earth to ripple toward Delano, with any luck his footing would fail and they'd have a chance to strike.

TAG: All

16. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Xephron Tide/Radiant

It was a grim battle. Shadra had pulled them both back with a yank in the Force while Gerrik soared through the air. As both Xephron and Radiant regained their footing they both Force leaped in the air in a high arc over Delano. The Force spewed torrents around the two men now. Their hair swaying unnaturaly that had nothing to do with the wind or their movements. Eyes completely focused in grim determination.

Gerrik sent a shockewave through the ground and both Xephron and Rade used the Force even while in the air to grab hold of Delano's left leg and yanked hard trying to dislodge him.

They both landed at the same time and sprinted to Delano from behind him, swords behind them. They ran side by side, mirror images.

At the last possible second before a swing could be made Radiant did a snap shoulder roll to his right, in front of his father, and Xephron snap rolled to the left. Bringing their swords up at the same time

tag All

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Shadra jumped when Chanbill did his attack and as he landed he put a great deal of focus and energy into telekinetically slowing Delano's movements and reaction speed to try and aide the Tides.

Tag

18. knite16

knite16 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 20, 2007

Delano threw his foot back behind him digging into the ground. The dark one was trying to slow him... Kinetics was his game and while Shadra and he might counter one another, slowing Delano was not an option. The shockwave came towards him. It wasn't anything spectacular and he judged the ignorant Jedi as roughly knight level. They did have determination, though. That would only make his victory that much more sweet. To see the last ounce of hope fade from their eyes one by one as the world darkened and their bodies went cold was Delano's fuel now. The two behind him were closing in. He dug his back foot into the ground a bit more.

He was motionless. To the group, it might have appeared he was being held in place and the shockwave and attack might work, but as the two behind him swung and with the shockwave almost upon him, he sprung off his planted back foot towards the Jedi with his fist to the ground, leaving the would-be attackers behind him to face the shockwave and Delano's huge armored knee flying straight towards Gerrik's face.

Tag

OOC: This board system is retarded and half the time I log in the other account it doesn't work. I'll try to keep the posts correct in the future.

19. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

He saw the armor clad maniac fly at him, he instinctively raised one of his blades up. Then he remembered that his enemy's armor was saber resistant. 'Sithspawn' he thought, he then leapt quickly to one side, sending his secondary blade spinning at his foe, with any luck it would at least slow him down. "You know if your so powerful why bother with armor, it seems to be an unnecessary amount of weight to carry if you ask me, or are you no more than a worm under all of that tinfoil?" he said, taunting the sword weilding madman.

TAG: Delano

20. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    Kharnos felt Delano's presence, images of his family murdered, his town in ruins splattered like blood stains across his mind. He stood frozen as the others assaulted Delano with all their might, his focus still able to split between the fight and his conscious link with Kharnos. Slowly a voice echoed through the force, words of war, words of betrayal and glory.

The Dark apprentices eyes sprung open, completely red with rage, his saber ignited like an explosion, blocking the next attack from one of the jedi against Delano. His saber Clashed with Gerriks with such force the other combatants stopped for an instant, the ground cracked where the blow had created the shockwave. With one motion Kharnos ripped off the mask, its fragil surface exploding against the ground, Kharnos pulled back his cloak and ripped it from his body. "You are all traitors, you are all liars....I have seen the truth, you will pay for your crimes....Shadra!!"

Tag

21. LordDelano

Sep 27, 2007
    Delano smiled at his victory over the mind of the Sith and poured more poison words into it through the force.

"Yes.. Kill them. Kill them all. They made the streets red with the blood of your village and family. Repay that malice back on your master seven fold! And then the Jedi.. Why do you think they were so willing to fight along side him..? They've all been deceiving you... But I have shown you the truth!"

He watched the face of the youth twist in anger. His first target would also be Delano's. Their combined power would surely be enough to conquer the one who stood in their path and the youth's eyes were fixed on Shadra. He waited, fending off blows, for the youth to charge. The first blood was about to be spilled.

Tag Kharnos.

22. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    A pulse in the force heralded Kharnos' final push over the edge from anger to insanity. The dark apprentice vaulted over Gerrik and headed straight for his master, his blade held high. He moved like lightning, tears streaming from his face as he screamed at his opponent. Their sabers crackled and sputtered as they connected time and time again, Kharnos span and weaved as the two Sith lords fought like demons.

The darkside whirled around the chambers of Delano, the sound of the apprentice's screams echoing in a grand crescendo. Flurry after flurry of blows were exchanged by the two Sith, suddenly the sabers clashed and Kharnos brought his face in close.

"YOU!......you lied.....you betrayed me....you killed everything and everyone! You have doomed me Shadra, you have killed me....but I will not lie alone!"

Tag

23. LordDelano

Sep 27, 2007
    The two Sith sabers clashed. This was his chance to down the Sith easily and ensure his victory. He charged and whirled his sword around. The two Sith were face to face, the youth yelling Delano's lies. He took a step to the side and brought the massive blade around with him and closing in on Shadra from behind. The Sith was trapped between Delano's approaching blade and his angry and confused apprentice. He only had mere moments to react.

Tag Shadra, Kharnos

24. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Radiant Tide/Xephron Tide

Rade saw what was going to happen moments before it did, thanks to his augmented eyesight. But just because he could see it doesnt mean he had ample time to stop it. This time he would try his best though.

Their minds connected as they were, Xephron and Radiant together Force pulled Kharnos away from his master, flinging him backwards. While he was in midair, Rade tossed his katana to his father, who caught it as if expecting it. Xephron charged Shadra as Rade pulled his lightsaber free and ignited its crimson blade, closing with Kharnos and blinking calmly.

Xephron performed a Force assisted leap to Shadra and used his shoulders as a spring board, bringing both katana blades in front of him to block Delano's blow. It was going to hurt... a lot.. But they needed Shadra for this fight since Knite was gone.

Radiant swirled his blade around in front of him and brought it up to his eyeline.

"Calm down Kaelis. He is using his power on you. Shadra isn't the enemy right now. Use your power to take out Delano and then deal with Shadra later if you must. We need you right now. My father and Shadra and Gerrik cant do this without us. Get a hold of yourself." The tone was not pleading, it was not angry. It was cool and measured. Soothing. He didn't expect it to wholeheartedly work and Rade was prepared to repel Kharnos even if he didnt wish to. But they needed his head on straight right now and if he wouldnt help them he was only making matters worse. That problem had to be removed from the ultimate equation. By force if neccissary....

Tag all

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Quite the rude SOB aren't you? Do you even intend to answer may question you puffed up tin can." Gerrik said racing to go and help Shadra. "I know hutts that are more friendly than you. The fact that you didn't answer my question makes me wonder if I was right, maybe you are just a coward underneath all of that armor." he added as he brought his two blades up, if only to keep Delano's blade from crashing on both his and Shadra's heads.

TAG: Delano

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.