main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jimbob12, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordDelano

LordDelano Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2007
    OOC: You pretty much disregarded Radiant's post, Chanbill, so you can be on the way to help, but there just isn't enough time in the swing to allow for two of you to get there to block.

IC: Delano

Interesting. The two Jedi rushing to save the Sith. The galaxy was in need of a cleansing if times had come to this.

The blade was in full swing and there was no stopping it at this point. The Master with the two katana lept in front of it and the blades connected at full force in the air, sending Xephron flying backwards and towards the ground with massive force. With any luck, he'd take Shadra and Gerrik down with him, and then they would all be at his mercy.

Tag

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Shadra

"YOU!......you lied.....you betrayed me....you killed everything and everyone! You have doomed me Shadra, you have killed me....but I will not lie alone!"

Shadra parried and spun before replying, "I have done no such thing Kharnos, I wasn't even there at the time your village was slaughtered!" Shadra now noticed Delano's move towards him but it was to late. But then out of nowhere Xephron jumped on and forward of Shadra blocking Delano's attack while Kharnos was force pulled away from him. Xephron was knocked backward and Shadra sidesteped before stopping his flight to the rear with the force.

Shadra's eyes locked with Delano's, his eyes turned that deep shade of black and a dark aura seemed to ripple in the air around him. Then slight sparks of black lightining jumped about his form. Delano could not have possibly made him more furious then his actions with Kharnos had done. Shadra moved forward, sending a series of force blasts at his opponet as he moved past the fiend's blade and brought his hand right against the filth and unleashed a hellishly powerful shockwave at the closest possible range.

Tag: Delano, others

3. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    Kharnos' fury reached all new heights as the adept blocked his path. "Get out of my way!" Kharnos moved his blade to connect with Rade's, the Dark apprentice fought like a man possessed, never giving and inch, never slowing down, never stopping. Battle raged around the room, if the Adept would not give way he would be laid low.

Tag All

4. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: My post must have shown up after his, I was typing while he posted his. It was supposed to be before it. Also your character has refused to comment on my character's taunting.

5. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Radiant/Xephron Tide

Radiant blocked and parried Kharnos's blade with a practiced arm. He knew the apprentice's style now. He had seen enough of it in the past to understand the way the man moved. He kept his senses about him though to underestimate Kharnos right now would be death. In terms of utter power, Kharnos and Radiant were just about equal. His rage was driving him and it fueled his darkness like tossing hyperdrive coolant into a forest fire. But Xephron's concentration linked with Rades, and his raw power in and of itself matched kharnos's in its enormity. Normally at this point Rade would be in an half concious stupor, the Force guiding his actions while the sentient part of him was left on the sidelines. But his control was renewed with his fathers presance. Here, with his family. In the midst of battle with the most dangerous being in the known galaxy.... Radiant couldnt lose. Because to much was riding on him and their group to succeed. Thats just all there was to it. It was like his mind told him before, if kharnos wasn't with them, he was in the way, and the others needed help. In the 10 seconds that his father had rushed Delano, he was already hurt for taking some heat off of Shadra. Things werent looking good and this was drawing out a lot longer than it should. Radiant Tide knew what had to be done. As long as he remembered his place it would be alright. He was a Jedi.

There is no Emotion.... There is Peace.

Radiant pushed Kharnos's blade aside with surprising strength.

There is no Ignorance..... There is knowledge.

Rade started onto the attack, slipping into vaapad. He wouldnt tire this time.

There is no Passion... there is Serenity.

His red blade came from all sides. Grim determination set on Rades face. His father needed him at his side.

There is no Chaos.... there is Harmony.

Even in his controlled state Kharnos was keeping up. But he was on the defensive now.

There is no Death... There is the Force.

Radiant shoved his opponents blade up into the air and followed up with a stationary backlip, gracefully draggins his foot behind him. Meaning to catch Kharnos in the chin.

Xephron took the full brunt of the blow on both blades and it slammed into his chest. Simply the force of the impact of the swords on his chest compressed his inards and sent blood from his mouth. Shadra slowed his impact after the fact. But it wasnt enough to sheild him. Xephron bounced off of the ground twice before rolling to a stop meters away. Dust rising from his body. He got to his feet slowly. Grunting with the effort.

This wasnt going well. They needed help.

tag all

OOC: just for the record my post was up 3 hours before yours chanbill. the time is on the post itself. And i am a little lost here, are we fighting in a cave? or outside? I was under the impression we were outside but i might have misread. someone help me out here...lol

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Outside, i think

7. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    The adept was on the attack, that much was certain, Kharnos whirled his blade in intricate patterns. Quickly the battle was going against the Dark apprentice, his fury leaving his mind clouded. The adepts foot crashed down upon Kharnos' chin and sent him sprawling across the cold floor, sudden images of the battle raged through the Sith's head like a tide. He saw Delano and all that he stood for, he saw his masters fighting to end this madness, he saw his opponent runing to save one he loved.

Kharnos' eyes cleared, slowly he dragged himself off the floor, he replaced his saber on his belt and drew forth the jedi sword. Delano had tricked him, he would not let all of their plans go to waste. With a terrible roar Kharnos launched himself with the force at the tyrant, his blade spinning with the motion of his body. Finally the five warriors stood against the monster Delano, Kharnos' blade came crashing down upon Delano's exposed back, quickly ducking and dodging until he stood beside the other Jedi and his Master.

"Delano....you are a monster....we will destroy you....no matter the cost!"

Tag

8. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: Lol looks like that boot to the head did the trick! haha I will post again in a bit, to busy to break away just yet.

9. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC Radiant/Xephron Tide

Radiant nodded and powered down his saber as Kharnos rushed after Delano. He returned his hilt securely to his belt and rushed over to his fathers side, helping him to his feet and brushing some dust and dirt off of his armor. Xephron winked at him and handed him back Knites white katana.

Xephron spat out blood briefly and took a moment to gather his thoughts. His chest ached badly. He had compressed a few ribs with the impact of delano's sword. There had to be a way to take this guy down..... But what...

Then an idea occured to him. Rade nodded and took off to the extreme right of Delano. Xephron coughed and spat more blood before sending a message in the Force to Shadra and Kharnos and Gerrik. He didnt know if gerrik was trained in the power he was about to use but he knew at least Rade, kharnos and Shadra knew their respecive roles for it.

"Shadra.. Kharnos... Get ready..." After the message was sent he added an image of a Delano figure being electricuted from 4 sides.

Rade was already concentrating. Gathering anger inside of himself. Controlled anger.....

Xephron concentrated and sheathed his sword. His arms spread out wide as he took a deep breath. And suddenly he thrust his hands forward in front of him and a volley of Electric Judgement streamed from his palms. At the same time Radiant held Knites sword backhanded to his side as his right hand thrusted forward, fingertips extended and unleashed Force Lightning. He hoped that Shadra and Kharnos had done the same.

Lets see this guy block a four way volley. He only has two hands and lightning and judgement coming from 4 different directions and a Jedi Knight to worry about even if he can block all of them.....

Xephron took a deep breath and kept the stream going.

tag all

10. LordDelano

Sep 27, 2007
    Delano's eyes narrowed as the Sith attacked him from behind and rolled to meet the others. His words burned through the force to Kharnos once again.

"You fool. You ally yourself with the weak. The ones who have destroyed your life. The ones who fight along side their enemy instead of destroying them. You have your chance to kill the man who slaughtered your family and in doing so, be uncontested as the Dark Lord of the Sith!"

The father and son spread out and put their hands up. An attack was coming and apparently from more than one of them. Delano swung his sword in front of him, cleaving through dirt and rock in a crescent in the earth and waited. When the first sparks shot to life, he let lose a massive push into the crevice he created forcing the earth away from it and causing an explosion of dust and sharp split rock to be sent in a cone away from himself and towards the would-be attackers. Even as the explosion started, Delano kept the push on, speeding up the rock projectiles. Lightning hit the chunks of rock and caused some to split creating smaller and sharper pieces from the large ones.

It was a grand distraction, indeed. And as the rocks flew and the dust filled the air, Delano charged up a large ball of Kinetite and sent it flying into the midst. It would impact on one of the Jedi or one of the rocks and send the the jagged stone or the attackers themselves flying in a glorious chaos.

Delano moved quickly to not be in the same place he stood before the dust and waited for the first sign of someone to start another attack.

Tag all

11. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I did this as Kharnos and rade were fighting, i kind of need a response for it

12. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Actually I had written it prior, however circumstances kept me from posting until several hours later.

13. LordDelano

Sep 27, 2007
    OOC: Missed that one, sorry. This will be sort of a re-cap post incorporating the last few events to include Shadra's attack and get to where we are:

IC: Delano
    *A few moments before*

Delano's eyes narrowed as the Sith apprentice attacked him from behind and rolled to meet the others. His words burned through the force to Kharnos once again.

"You fool. You ally yourself with the weak. The ones who have destroyed your life. The ones who fight along side their enemy instead of destroying them. You have your chance to kill the man who slaughtered your family and in doing so, be uncontested as the Dark Lord of the Sith!"

Shadra's eyes locked with Delano's, his eyes turned that deep shade of black and a dark aura seemed to ripple in the air around him. Then slight sparks of black lightining jumped about his form.

Delano's eyes connected with Shadras. A crimson fire gaze met the furious black electric stare and his taunts through the force began once again. "The mind of your apprentice is weak. I expected as much with you his teacher. I will twist it with visions so horrible he'll have no choice but to dedicate the last breaths of his life to ending yours."

Delano could not have possibly made him more furious then his actions with Kharnos had done. Shadra moved forward, sending a series of force blasts at his opponent as he moved past the fiend's blade and brought his hand right against the filth and unleashed a hellishly powerful shockwave at the closest possible range.

Delano's mass was great, but the angered shockwave of the Sith sent him backwards. He lifted from the ground for a few meters before landing again and forcing his armored foot behind him into the ground, tearing up the terrain as he slowed to a stop. Delano looked down at the dent in his armor where the shockwave had centered and he clenched his teeth in anger as the force pulled it back into its proper shape with the sound of a metallic scrape. There was now nearly 15 meters between Delano and the group who stood against him.

The father and son spread out and put their hands up. An attack was coming and apparently from more than one of them. Delano swung his sword in front of him, cleaving through dirt and rock in a crescent in the earth and waited. When the first sparks shot to life, he let lose a massive push into the crevice he created forcing the earth away from it and causing an explosion of dust and sharp split rock to be sent in a cone away from himself and towards the would-be attackers. Even as the explosion started, Delano kept the push on, speeding up the rock projectiles. Lightning hit the chunks of rock and caused some to split creating smaller and sharper pieces from the large ones.

It was a grand distraction, indeed. And as the rocks flew and the dust filled the air, Delano charged up a large ball of Kinetite and sent it flying into the midst. It would impact on one of the Jedi or one of the rocks and send the the jagged stone or the attackers themselves flying in a glorious chaos.

Delano moved quickly to not be in the same place he stood before the dust and waited for the first sign of someone to start another attack.

Tag all

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerrik Thade

"Crap!" Gerrik said as he saw the oncoming assault on the Tides. "Xephron, Rade, put up a wall, fast!" he shouted, he himself sent one of his blades out before him to block the ensuing debris storm. "I think things just got worse, someone subdue Khranos, Delano is manipulating him." he added to the others. "Something make you angry when we scratched that tin can you call armor?" he added to Delano.

TAG: All

15. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

After that shockwave the small bolts around Shadra dimmed, then vanished. The rippling aura lessened leaving only the unnatural black eyes and a slight ripple in the air around him.

"The mind of your apprentice is weak. I expected as much with you his teacher. I will twist it with visions so horrible he'll have no choice but to dedicate the last breaths of his life to ending yours."

"Fool, you have only hardened our resolve and angered me, you think that makes it better for you?" Shadra's own laughter echoed in Delano's head.

Shadra saw the barrage of shrapnel heading towards them, all of them. In the midst of its pacing towards them he heard...

"I think things just got worse, someone subdue Khranos, Delano is manipulating him."

"Not anymore, now focus on the fight, the current fight!"

Shadra proceeded to deflect the debris heading towards him off to one side that stood vacant.

Tag

16. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC:Radiant/Xephron Tide

Xephron threw up a Force barrier to deflect the debris. His hands out in front of him as the invisible half sphere appeared and deflected rocks and sand from making his day worse. But Radiant wasn't mirroring his father now. He was charging full into the storm...

His arms were crossed in front of his face and he was feeling his way through the easier parts of the debris wall with the Force. The sharp rocks and trace amounts of metal in the ground were gracing his face but causing no permanant damage. The Phrik armor that he wore protected him from the immediate effects.

Damnit Radiant, why do you have to be so brave....

This time Xephron couldnt follow, he wasn't wearing hardened armor. Delano could use this wall of debris as a distraction to the others, but with both Tides and their augmented sight, he was still a hulking mass of red swirling energy.

Radiant found him in the midst of the sword and engaged him directly. His sword swirled and came at Delano's midsection, which was the only credible his point that Radiants height could bring.

Xephron watched in awe and horror as his only son was now in engaged in individual combat with the strongest Force user in the galaxy to date.

tag all

17. LordDelano

Sep 27, 2007
    Delano could not help but be amused as a single form fought it's way through the flurry of rocks and debris. A knight for that matter. The one whose mind he twisted with the visions of all his happy memories being crushed back in his prison. This was the one who braved his way through the painful sharp rocks to face him? The stone courtyard slab scraped under the sound of his boots and he walked a few steps to meet the pitiful youth.

"Brave of you, boy, but exceedingly foolish." Delano said, smiling.

Rade's sword clanged against Delano's again and again with determination. The boy was fast with his blade, but through brute force and his kinetics, Delano was fast with his also. The two fought, moving, dodging, and striking on the courtyard. Delano took a massive swing and followed it with a burst of force meant to knock Rade down, but he rolled out of the way. He sprung up and Delano only turned his head to meet him. The youth brought his sword up and stabbed at the massive being's midsection. Delano did not make a move and as the sword slid itself up in between one of his armor plates, a thin line of red followed the blade to its tip as the blade was pulled out.

Delano looked down at it but did not show any emotion and then stared at Rade once again.

"You fools do not see. I am all powerful. I thrive on pain and I will live forever. There is no future for you!" As Delano spoke the last line, a stream of red electric veins shot from his hand in a wide cone, and though the boy was fast to move, the cone was wide enough to still catch him. The rocks flying about dropped to the ground leaving only the dust throughout the area leaving visibility minimum, but the group could see what was happening. Rade's life force pulsed through the red electricity and Delano's allowed wound began to mend itself very quickly. Rade could feel his vitality being drained away from him and it was hard to move. The burst ended and the young Knight fell to a knee. Delano's gaze caught Xephron's and he stared at the father as he lifted his sword slowly to relieve Rade of his head. Xephron heard the words in his mind, "Now you watch your future die."

Delano swung the sword but something had hit him hard. He staggered backwards a step or two, turning to see only dust. From behind he was hit again. He ran at the boy now, determined to finish him off and got within feet before the two Arkanian dragons protecting the boy hit Delano simultaneously and began to drag him backwards and away by his arms. Delano's anger filled the area with a cold chill and in an explosion of force, the dragons released their grip and were sent flying into the sky. For 20 meters around Delano, all the dust had vanished- pushed away by the force and all that stood on the courtyard slab was an angry mass of pure evil. Delano unclenched his teeth and looked around the area. All was quiet except for a faint whir. It was twilight now and along with the dust wall that surrounded him, everything was difficult to see. The whir grew louder. Delano turned and prepared himself, then turned again, unsure of what the fools were planning. A dragon flew from the fog behind him and hit him hard followed by the second a few meters behind. Delano swung, but the agile creature weaved itself out of the way and slapped at him with it's tail. The first had come back around and hit him again. The whir was close now. Delano gripped his sword. This time he was ready for what would emerge from the dust. These petty creatures would toy with him no more.

Closer.

Closer.

Through the dust, a starfighter flew at blinding speed towards him. There was no time to react. He saw for a moment the eyes of the white bladed master he had fought before. The hatch flew open and the master lept out backwards in a grand back flip as the starfighter crashed head on into Delano, bursting the courtyard slab below him and sending Delano, the starfighter, and tons o

18. knite16

knite16 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 20, 2007
    Knite landed softly and crouched, one katana and one lightsaber in his hands. He looked at the weak boy and placed a hand on him, transferring a bit of energy. Dust and smoke creeped into the darkening sky from the large hole in the courtyard and Knite watched the hole carefully. He didn't speak a word. He clipped his lightsaber to his belt and grabbed the white katana from Rade.

Silence filled the area, then the sound of a crash of metal and with that sound, the Quicksilver flew back from the hole, this time from a force push instead of it's thrusters and nearly the same velocity it hit, shooting over Knite's head and crashing onto the ground behind him. The beast lived and it was quite angry. Knite turned and looked at the group and nodded as if to say, "Let's finish this." and took off towards the hole. Rade had recovered from the weakness enough to follow and watched as Knite jumped into the air, his arms spread like a swan dive. His chest turned towards the darkness and the two katana crossed behind his back as if they were metallic wings off of either shoulder and Rade again watched his master sink into the darkness and disappear.

Tag all

19. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    Kharnos charged with new resolve as Knite returned into the fray, his blade and saber whirling around him. Without hesitation he dived after the Jedi Master no matter what horrors awaited him. Kharnos brought of all the dark side to bear, this would be the final conflict, the moment that would determine whether he lived or died.

Tag all

20. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Shadr watched what unfolded and just as he was about to interupt Delano's attack out of nowhere Knite's starfighter arrived with the master with it. They then began to move into the hole and Shadra did the same. Upon landing below Shadra saw Knite and sent a smirk his way, "I suppose it was a good day for a swim but your timing in which to take it could have been better. Now lets finish this"

Tag

21. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerrik Thade

"Took you long enough Knite!!" Gerrik shouted with a bright smile, he then lept to the aid of his fellows. "Delano, I think you may have underestimated us a little, if you were as powerful as you said you should have been, not only able to forsee this, but easily dispatch us. Or are you more talk than walk?" he added with a smirk. "Lets pop this tin can open guys, I agree with Shadra it's time to end this." he added, he then brought one of his blades down while bringing the other up, using them like scissors. Allowing the Force to flow through him he brought them full circle to bear down on Delano's legs and head.

TAG: All

22. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC:Xephron/Radiant Tide

Xephrons heart skipped a beat as the quicksilver crashed into Delano and spewed his best friend from its cockpit.

Thank the Force.....

He raced after his son and also gave him some of his energy. He wasn't at 100% but he was close enough that he could perform.

"Remind me to smack you around for doing that later."
    "Trust me, I wont be doing it again in a hurry."

They both shot up in the air and spun simultaniously diving down the hole, much in the way that Knite had. Rade ignited his lightsaber and switched the crystal over to the violet instead of crimson. Xephrons sword streaming behind him as he enhanced the speed of his fall to catch up with Knite. They didnt exchange looks but they both knew. Xephron pulled ahead slightly and sent a message to knite in the Force.

Show off....

tag all

23. knite16

knite16 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 20, 2007
    Knite smiled at Shadra's comment but only moments before the bitter truth sank in once again. They were enemies, no matter what an alliance said they were now.

Xephron, as always had a comment, too.

Show off...

Knite gave a half smile back at Xephron. "Hush, or next time I'll use your ship."

Pillars of moonlight filled the room through the starfighter-sized hole above them and there was a large amount of rubble and a Delano-sized crater on the ground, but the creature was nowhere to be seen and the room reeked of his presence everywhere.

Gerrik and Kharnos dropped down ready to attack, also. Knite was relieved to find they'd suffered no losses to the creature... but the fight was not over yet. Looking over the dimly lit room many doorways could be seen. With so many options and such close quarters the fight may prove to be in Delano's favor, yet.

"It is crucial we fight him together, but in such tight quarters the more of us there are, the more dangerous it becomes. Any suggestions?"

Tag any.

24. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Xephron/Radiant Tide

Everyone was in the cavern now. Delano was nowhere to be seen. Something about the cavern walls was negating the effects of the Tide mens vision.

"Whatever we do, we need to get that armor off of him so we can get in close. He is flesh underneath and flesh can be cut apart." Radiants crimson eyes shining slightly from just above his mask. He pulled it up the bridge of his nose and deactivated his lightsaber. The black armor he wore practically completely hid his form in darkness.

"I am glad you taught me to be prepared father.."

Radiant pulled a small flat cylinder from his pocket and cracked it open. He rubbed his fingers in it and started wiping black face paint on his skin. He closed it back down and slipped into a shadow, his eyes' crimson hue ebbed and disapeared. He was gone from sight. If he stayed near enough to Xephron in the shadows then Delano would only be able to feel one Tide man.

Xephron half smirked. "Electric judgement definately wont work down here, nor will Force lightning becuase he has even more earth to throw in our faces down here than he did on the surface. It has to come down to close combat which is exceedingly difficult, like you said close quarters. I say we split up. Gerrik with the sith, you me and Rade. Whoever finds him first warns the other group and hopefully these tunnels loop and we can catch him in a crossfire."

Xephron propped his long blad on his shoulder. Not trusting the caverns enough to resheath his weapon.

Tag all

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"It is crucial we fight him together, but in such tight quarters the more of us there are, the more dangerous it becomes. Any suggestions?"

"Whatever we do, we need to get that armor off of him so we can get in close. He is flesh underneath and flesh can be cut apart."

"Electric judgement definately wont work down here, nor will Force lightning becuase he has even more earth to throw in our faces down here than he did on the surface. It has to come down to close combat which is exceedingly difficult, like you said close quarters. I say we split up. Gerrik with the sith, you me and Rade. Whoever finds him first warns the other group and hopefully these tunnels loop and we can catch him in a crossfire."

"As to his armour..." Shadra sent a quiet yet somewhat strange noise up through the hole they had entered from. A few moments later a slight shower of dust fell from above as if someone as standing or moving along the surface. Following this were two distiguished thumps and a low growling sound on either side of Shadra. His hands moved as if to pet the invisible creatures, who at his touch, appeared. They were two of his changed Hssiss. Their jaws dripped with a strange substance they seemed to be producing, obviously Chrysalis modified beasts. They vanished, but Shadra's hand remained stroking them.

One then silently moved over to Kharnos's side and rubbed its scalely head against his side. Their seemingly peaceful attitude wasn't who they really were of course.

Tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.